It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Reticulan Intervention (Warning)

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by darcon
I wonder though. If they have some sort of council, or King of some sort.

It would be interesting to find out who is exactly in charge.

You know what would be crazy, if their own government was hiding things from them.

I doubt they have a king but there probably is some sort of council or ruling party in charge.

As with military organizations here, there are probably levels of clearance in their ranks as well. With specific individuals in particular projects having the most clearance pertaining to their particular function.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Forgive my general ignorance, but unless I am mistaken the Reticulans are a fictional race of aliens from the UFO series of computer games. Their fictional persona, sounds eerily similar to the race of aliens the OP is warning us about, so either there is some basis of fact within the computer game series, or the OP and other theories about the Reticulans are based on it.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Why do "aliens" have to be from 4th or higher dimensions?
This sounds kind of airy-fairy to me.
If they are among us surely they are 3 dimensional.
Are people getting OBE confused in thinking that these aliens are 4th etc.?
Maybe they are just better at this OBE thing?
I've met them a vew times via OBE. No problem really, I told them that if the had to look so scary that they should hide their faces.
No, no great revalations from them. Just a casual visit.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Smintheus

There are two names that the Grays are referred to as, Reticulans and Zetans.

The name 'Zetans' is because that is the name of the system they are located in. Zeta 4. The technical name for them is Reticulans and the 'Grays' term is kind of a 'nick name'.

I just say Grays mainly as that is the color of their skin and there are also more pale skinned and taller versions with a sand brown tone to them.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

There are no friendly ets. This is a Predatorial universe

I sense you are correct and everyone out there seeing ets as "benevolent" are wishful dreamers.

Sorry folks but like on earth so as in the rest of the universes. The prime directive of any / all species is to survive at any costs.

All species seek to survive.

Alliances can be formed but mankind doesn't at this point in time have much to offer.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Smintheus

Art imitating life, not the other way around.

The Reticulans (short and tall Greys, Nordics, Reptilians, Preying Mantises, and Hybrids) were around for thousands of years before the first video game emerged in the 20th Century on this planet.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
Why do "aliens" have to be from 4th or higher dimensions?
This sounds kind of airy-fairy to me.
If they are among us surely they are 3 dimensional.
Are people getting OBE confused in thinking that these aliens are 4th etc.?
Maybe they are just better at this OBE thing?
I've met them a vew times via OBE. No problem really, I told them that if the had to look so scary that they should hide their faces.
No, no great revalations from them. Just a casual visit.

You touched upon a difference of opinion among those who have come to accept their existence.

The first camp believes, as I do, that they are physical beings and that only spirits can be contacted telepathically.

The second camp believes that they are interdimensional beings who are capable of telepathic communication.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SS,Naga
There are no friendly ets. This is a Predatorial universe

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
I sense you are correct and everyone out there seeing ets as "benevolent" are wishful dreamers.

Sorry folks but like on earth so as in the rest of the universes. The prime directive of any / all species is to survive at any costs.

All species seek to survive.

Alliances can be formed but mankind doesn't at this point in time have much to offer.

Excellent points.

We will not find any allies or friends in interstellar spacecraft, as they are all self-serving twits.

If we want to find benign extraterrestrials, we have to venture to distant humanoid societies that are not technically advanced (i.e., medieval) and that still value spirituality (i.e., living by The Golden Rule) over money, power, and technology

[edit on 25-2-2009 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

Hi There

The second camp believes that they are interdimensional beings who are capable of telepathic communication.

What makes the illusion complete, regardless as to whether the captor remembers their encounter or not, is that in cases (not all) they usually are not aware that an implant has been surgically installed.

The implant transmits one way, from the Grey to the captor and anything from signals to communications can be heard through it. Thats all that is happening, the Gray is acknowledging that the signal is being sent so it appears that it is reading your mind.

In truth is they are just confirming that the signal they are sending to you is being received usually followed by gestures. Tilting the head down is Gray terms in 'acknowledged' a tilt to the left is 'figuring' and a tilt to the right is 'frustration'.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by Drakiir]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Hi Drakiir,

What you are inferring then is that the belief that the aliens are interdimensional beings is at least in part caused by their implants in abductees. Which in turn furthers the illusion of genuine telepathic ability.

Very good point

I also think that alien spirits further this illusion. Like the so-called Pleiadians for example. They have no bodies and no spacecraft and they influence people - like Billy Meier for example - to take pictures of Reticulan craft while telepathically saying that those are Pleiadian ships.

Yet the only contact with the Pleiadians has been through channeling and mediumship, both of which are terms that mean the same thing: telepathy.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

Yes, it seems they would have some sort of hierarchy government.

It would be interesting to meet the key players. I know what i would do if i met them.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

Originally posted by jamescar
I was surprised that a guy as smart as the OP must be...

Thanks.

...that such a thoughtful person...

Thanks again.

would ignore your referenced tome and blow it off, and in lieu present blase & biased musings.

That is only because of the harmful physical effects - which should be enough to avoid them completely.

There are alternative methods less taxing to the body and which can have the same desired result in opening oneself up to mystical experiences, greater creativity, and inspiration.

1 - Said entheogens (those used sacramentally and by shamans for thousands of years) are amongst the most biologically safe drugs known to man. Tried, tested, and true for many millenia without harm.

Can't speak same for lab-produced chemicals which have only been around for a few decades and have minimal human data to help understand their physical side-effects.

2 - There are alternative methods indeed. None as sure-shot as ehtheogens though. You can give the life of a desert saint a shot for a few years, or spend months learning yoga or breathing techniques or mediation...Even then you are likely to have poor results unless you have unwavering dedication.

Not saying they don't have value - they do, tremendous value. You should strive try to have these types of experienes naturally.

Alternatively, you can try an ehtheogen if it is legal in your country. Nothing is guaranteed but your time invested is minimal (several hours) and they have a significant chance of having a profound or transformative effect on you. So, a few hours to try it, or hundreds of hours 'trying' with other methods and great chance of not getting anywhere.

This isn't advocation - Just saying if one seeks such experiences, the chance of success is far far greater with entheogens than ANY of the other methods.

All the best if you can get to these places huffing and puffing til your blue...

or

...dancing naked around a fire with a feather stickin' out of your butt and your friends playing a trance-inducing beat on the bongos.

I joke, I joke
Do your research, find what resonates, try some methods, and continue with what produces tangible results for you. There are many tools and techniques along the road of self-edification.

Many are crutches though - seek answers from within.

As pyschologically powerful as enthoegens can be, and despite their ability to generate (on occasion) profound and mystical states of awareness,

some people are so firmly entrenched in their system of beliefs that god himself could appear to them saying :

"Everything ye know and do is wrong! Reform thy arse or suffer perputual reincarnation for thousands of years on this prison planet until you figure it out"

and they would still go back to business as usual once they are back to this reality.

Denial and repression are powerful things. The ego works feverishly to hold onto old beliefs, and will tell you anything to perpetuate its lies rather than face death of a part of itself.

Sometimes entheogens make you face information you are not ready for, and once you are sober your mind will work to repress what you've learned, and you will be worse of than when you started.

(((note to mods: entheogen is a broad term and simply means:

A psychoactive substance used for the purpose of inducing a mystical or spiritual experience (in religious or shamanic context.)

Many are completely legal in America. Please don't assume I'm talking about their prohibited cousins, I am not. Even tobacco is used as an entheogen.)))

[edit on 25-2-2009 by nemazasho]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by nemazasho

Hey there, watch what you talk about, i am not trying to be a pest, but just warning you.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I have a huge problem with this thread. Complete paranoia aside, if alien domination was the goal, wouldn't we be in cages with diodes and electrodes clinging to us by now? Give mankind a little credit. As someone who is new to ATS, the thing that bothers me most about this site is the permeating sense of negativity towards the human race and its abilities. I don't think we are "serving a master." Perhaps there are E.T.s yet perhaps we are not the easy prey some would think.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Yes, the ats Mind Police are short-circuiting everyday concepts like 'fire' and other things so they don't lose any revenue, and/or perhaps end up in court for saying 'chemicals.' Chemists had best watch themselves, coming around Here.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by SS,Naga]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

There may be room for compromise though. Since there was a huge up roar on that forum, There have been Some compromising going on, we will see, wont we.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by darcon

Hey there, watch what you talk about, i am not trying to be a pest, but just warning you.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Have been quite careful with my wording so as not to warrant any concern with the mods.

If they do censor me it would be quite lame, but they are right about one thing - there are much better forums out there to discuss such things.

Would find way more like-minded people elsewhere - Many here are quite ardent in their speeches denouncing the use of said substances. Most without original reason though--the typical re-run of implated opinions.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   

While that may be true, my opinion is of my own. What i told you about Substances and meditating, is based off of experience. Just as i am sure yours is too.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by nemazasho
Would find way more like-minded people elsewhere - Many here are quite ardent in their speeches denouncing the use of said substances. Most without original reason though--the typical re-run of implated opinions.

CASTANEDA: I don't think so. That is my quarrel with people like Timothy Leary. I
think he was improvising from within the European membership and merely rearranging
old glosses. I have never taken L$D, but what I gather from don Juan's teachings is
that p-tropics are used to stop the flow of ordinary interpretations, to enhance
the contradictions within the glosses, and to shatter certainty. But the substances alone
do not allow you to stop the world. To do that you need an alternative description
of the world. That is why don Juan had to teach me sorcery.
(From an Interview with Carlos Castaneda)

Those who don't know, don't know. One must pay especial attention to the last three quoted sentences, in order to realize the method of overcoming the limitations of the human form.

Many here on ats think they are doing that, seeking 'spirituality.' Spirituality is only the other Half of the Self (Two Poles: Materiality-Spirituality): so, you have Two Poles, one physical, one Ether (spiritual nature), and everybody with a developing 'spiritual' sense is leaning toward the Ether side, creating another Unequal Imbalance, and never having the slightest clue to what they are doing. It just feels natural. Well, try to comprehend: Two Poles:

In the Center, the central Light Core, is Something Above & Beyond-Within either of these Two Originating Double-Vortex Poles: it's called the Merging of the Dual Selves: Integration.

Anyone figure this one out, and you'd best call, 'Bingo.'
The rest, just call me a foolish sham[an].

[edit on 25-2-2009 by SS,Naga]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I usually really try to be an optimist. Even about these things.

I've had all kinds of visions and messages related to things that did not come to be. I see this must be common, since I've been reading other people posting such things on the internet since 1993, yet there's an odd lack of people actually mentioning or even admitting this in my experience. But, that's one of the factors that makes me take such things with a bit of salt.

Perhaps it's just a 'probability' thing and this focus-identity of mine was fortunate enough to avoid those.

I've no opinion about your intuitive source; I've seen plenty of intuitively sourced information be mind-bendingly true even in very basic, physical reality kind of ways, let alone more spiritually insightful stuff.

Concerning the 'aliens' though. It is my perception (I mean from experiences with them, not the armchair) that they vary a great deal. I feel they have different intents and agendas and sense of justification for their interaction with our people depending and that some groups don't like other groups.

The confusion point for me has always been the detail; what is good, vs. bad. In all honesty my experience has been so all over the map that in the end it's more confusing than informing in some respects. And there's the 'they all look alike' problem we always have with 'foreigners' and assigning their nature or motive.

I've had nasty experiences and beautiful ones. I've had dread-terror experiences and fascinating enlightening ones. I've had symbolism ranging from UFO stuff to Egyptian stuff to mythical beasty stuff to faery. I don't really have an answer for it. It obviously relates to each other, it feels like it comes through the same doorway, but the details are beyond me. FWIW I have a case study I finished 11/1995 about a couple years of my life filled with alien, entity, anomaly, experiences, at www.bewilderness.com... .

So if the aliens are ALL bad, who was teaching me the 'geometric language'? If their goal is to eat us, kill us, then why did such a number of them (particularly the tall bugs) spend so much time just talking (TP'ing) with me? I'm nobody important, why waste their time? If they just wanted me for dinner or to take my eggs that would hardly require long repeat visits or conversation, right? How do I contextualize such experiences?

Just thinking out loud.

PJ

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join