It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Reticulan Intervention (Warning)

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I'm still not clear why the Reticulans or whatever aliens have to be so secretive with their bases.

Human beings can be bought in the tens of thousands in places like Somalia, the Western part of China, Chad, wherever - for a small gold bar. A chocolate bar for that matter.

I guess they're like the Sci Fi pulp magazine aliens preferring buxom blondes.

In case people are unaware, Sitchin's 12th Planet and Don Juan are fantasy fiction written as documentary.

For some reason hundreds of academics worldwide who have translated ancient Sumerian scripts have never found anything remotely resembling what Sitchin, a retired economist, reads in them.

Mike F

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

In case people are unaware, Sitchin's 12th Planet and Don Juan are fantasy fiction written as documentary.

Really, i did not know that, or you sure?

If that is true, then that my friend is nothing but interesting....

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

Psychology Today

SAM KEEN: As I followed don Juan through your three books, I suspected, at times,
that he was the creation of Carlos Castaneda. He is almost to good to be true--a
wise old Indian whose knowledge of human nature is superior to almost everybody's.
CARLOS CASTANEDA: The idea that I concocted a person like don Juan is inconceivable.
He is hardly the kind of figure my European intellectual tradition would have led me
to invent. The truth is much stranger. I wasn't even prepared to make the changes in
my life that my association with don Juan involved.
Psychology Today

He would continue repeating the same mantra to the very end:
"I Invented Nothing." Carlos Castaneda

Whatever his real name or ethnicity was, don Juan lived. Carlos didn't have the need to care if people believe don Juan was a real person or not; the argument still rages, and will never be resolved.

Yeah, go ahead; believe somebody who talks, but knows nothing of what they talk about. I believe Carlos Castaneda and my four decades of personal experience with the Death Defier knowledge of Don Juan.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

It is a shame to see you go from such a good informative thread. I hope you change your mind?
I didn't actually post anything but an excerpt from a link someone else posted here. It was from their material although i know it to be true.
During a night of love making I saw these dark shadow shapes hovering up by the ceiling. I wasn't sure what they were but i didn't like it. Later I came across information that aliens hover around people as they have sex to feed off the energy. On this thread I read that these dark shaps are actually reptilians in another form. that makes sense as I always wondered what they were.

To answer another query someone on this thread had, when your vibration is lifted up to a high vibration, AND you know the truth of who you are and life, there is very little that can touch you from the lower astrals. Which is not to say you won't be tested. Each stage is tested to see if you hold firm, if your dedication to the path is TRUE. Knowing the truth, you will not stumble but go on to a higher and higher path of truth and knowledge.

The key of course is purifying the mind. Which in short is equivalent to no thought. Our minds are just ego anyway. When we delete the thoughts that distract us, we become ONE mind. All truths are revealed.

The biggest truth of all: Love is all there is.
What is not love/truth/bliss/consciousness is illusion.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by nastalgik

Hi nastalgik,

Yes, that is the video of the official press conference of The Disclosure Project from 2001.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

Its interesting how this disclosure meeting was held back when Bush was President and yet the Government are still in denial that UFOs even exist. They repeat excuses like 'we have no ships' 'there were no aliens are Roswell' and yet this meeting totally contradicts that.

It also shows how much the governments of today want to horde technology even if it is for the good to hold their corrupt ideals in place to distribute to the public.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Your appraisal is correct.

The facets of the US government that know about these things have no intention of permitting full disclosure about aliens, their bases, the advanced technology obtained from reverse-engineering confiscated spacecraft, and their own black projects operational fleet in space that is probably exploring, possibly even colonizing other solar systems at the present time.

However, this is only a temporary problem.

As you know, the truth always comes out eventually.

There will be a future documentary that will address all this and which will film both Reticulan and US-Terran spacecraft - even inside their ships - and which will blow wide open that which is so carefully hidden from the general public here and now. Triggering an integral facet of the anticipated revolution to occur as we approach 2012.

The above is a logical extrapolation.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   

You are warning us ? Well, my friend, in case you were right, what should we do ? Guys capable to use planet Earth as a farm for centuries are for sure so far ahead in terms of tech capabilities that human race would be no match 4'em at all.

It would be like a mighty Task Force of the US Navy and Marine Corp landing on a large island populated by people at stone age level: even with a 10.000 to 1 ratio, what could stones do against missiles, tanks, planes, helicopters, big-caliber guns, assault rifles, night-vision devices, chemical warfare and nuke bombs ?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I personally can not wait for the secretive lid to be blown open on the Governments of the world in keeping silent on very important issues. I think a great movie that depicts the takeover of Terra is the movie Signs with Mel Gibson. Its a very realistic and raw depiction of how the world would react to such a shocking event such as Alien invasion.

ID4 has a ton of action but I think perspective of the Aliens in that movie are too hollywood whereas Signs represents the emotion and panic in an event that could happen as this thread dicusses

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by nastalgik

Excellent link there about the Disclosure of information regarding what many believe to be crucial to spread to the populations in preparation incase an invasion does happen.

Star for you

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by SS,Naga

Whatever his real name or ethnicity was, don Juan lived. Carlos didn't have the need to care if people believe don Juan was a real person or not; the argument still rages, and will never be resolved.

Yeah, go ahead; believe somebody who talks, but knows nothing of what they talk about. I believe Carlos Castaneda and my four decades of personal experience with the Death Defier knowledge of Don Juan.

I read the Carlos Castaneda books when they were coming out. Much genuine wisdom and insight in them. But as Castaneda became a cult celebrity the fiction quotient went up to fulfill his growing audience's expectations.

A time line created on Castaneda and his claims show there is at the very least some fabrication involved in what he presents as private anthropological scholarship. He

Distressingly Castaneda was involved in some organized cult religion formed to cash in on his fame in the later years of his life.

I think there is some wonderful knowledge in the books that he synthesized from his research and readings. But at the end, he became just another entrepreneur packaging cultural wisdom for his own ends.

Mike F

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

You are warning us ? Well, my friend, in case you were right, what should we do ? Guys capable to use planet Earth as a farm for centuries are for sure so far ahead in terms of tech capabilities that human race would be no match 4'em at all.

Hey Mr./Ms. Mysterious...how about signing in so we have a rough idea of who you are?

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
It would be like a mighty Task Force of the US Navy and Marine Corp landing on a large island populated by people at stone age level: even with a 10.000 to 1 ratio, what could stones do against missiles, tanks, planes, helicopters, big-caliber guns, assault rifles, night-vision devices, chemical warfare and nuke bombs ?

Well, the militaries here have more than medieval weapons at their disposal.

But your general conclusion about Reticulan military superiority is correct: we are outgunned and out-manufactured.

As Bob Lazar addresses and illustrates in his documentary: the Reticulans have antimatter weapons that are far more powerful than traditional nuclear variations.

This I and others believe is what really caused The Great Flood. Not a God, not an alignment of planets, not a cyclical occurrence, but a nuclear war between Atlantis (more accurately called Atala) and the Anunnaki/Reticulans. The former lost when the latter decided to deploy antimatter weapons, causing a chain reaction in the atmosphere, The Great Flood, the tilting of the world on its axis, global earthquakes, and the end of the Atlantean civilization. The small number of survivors then used what technology (machines) they had left - before that broke down beyond minor repair - to build various monolithic structures around the word in testament to their lost civilization.

Of course I have something in mind as to tactics and strategy. Wouldn't be a good military analyst and general if I did not.

Let's just say that it is within the genre of advanced spiritual development.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I wonder though. If they have some sort of council, or King of some sort.

It would be interesting to find out who is exactly in charge.

You know what would be crazy, if their own government was hiding things from them.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by darcon]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Signs is indeed a good film and Independence Day is good too. But their solutions in dealing with the aliens are not at all plausible, even laughable. I mean, come on, water pistols and hoses for one and a computer virus delivered from a laptop for the other?

But they are both entertaining.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by nemazasho

Hey nemazasho,

Great reference to "Supernatural". Many major religions use consumables, meditation, fasting, incantations/chants, incense, symbolism/memes, &c., as part of their sacraments/worship, all prolly drawn from experiences etched into our "collective unconscious", into undefined, yet-to-be-determined/disclosed, "junk DNA". ...It isn't all about distant hairy shamans in caves.

I look for Jacques Vallee in the indexes of books I'm perusing to check-out/purchase. His take that it is human dealings, not "little green men" rings truer than the myriad of other confusing explanations. This said with the caveat that I've seen things I can't put in a ribboned box as comfortably understood. I do believe they are more scared of us than we are of them. Our subjugation, our destructive morals serve well to veil the goodness which is the divine in us all. We're too busy wondering when the gun to our heads is going to go off, too toxic stand up unafraid en masse. Afraid and confused/arguing makes us far easier to pacify and control.

My favorite book by Jacques is called, "The Four Elements of Financial Alchemy" (even though he ignores the spiritual, a major element some may contend). I know him from time I spent many years ago in the same office researching (pre-www) investment submissions/opportunities for VC funds he and others managed. I remember him traveling to Brazil backgrounding for his close encounters-type books.

I was surprised that a guy as smart as the OP must be, that such a thoughtful person would ignore your referenced tome and blow it off, and in lieu present blase & biased musings.

There are angels and demons: they are us. There's heaven and hell: they are here and now.

jc

[edit on 25-2-2009 by jamescar]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

Originally posted by SS,Naga

I read the Carlos Castaneda books when they were coming out. Much genuine wisdom and insight in them. But as Castaneda became a cult celebrity the fiction quotient went up to fulfill his growing audience's expectations.

A time line created on Castaneda and his claims show there is at the very least some fabrication involved in what he presents as private anthropological scholarship. He

Distressingly Castaneda was involved in some organized cult religion formed to cash in on his fame in the later years of his life.

I think there is some wonderful knowledge in the books that he synthesized from his research and readings. But at the end, he became just another entrepreneur packaging cultural wisdom for his own ends.

Mike F

Well, Mike F, you are welcome to your faulty conclusions. To be fair, there are unanswered questions regarding timelines, but he never cared to address them: kind of like the aliens here don't care if you believe them or not: and since I've met species face-to-face, and know they are as real as anybody here, I have to accept that. It's unresolvable, especially as he's (CC) no longer with us.

There was no 'cult religion;' you are fabricating to save face, not revealing truth or knowledge. To be fair once again, Carlo's and his remaining group members discussed turning the don Juan teachings into a religious-like organization (many suchlike exist), but decided it wasn't appropriate. Instead, they decided to teach Tensegrity, which they went ahead and did, giving many seminars here and abroad. The reasons were both personal and financial. The knowledge was considered too valuable for them (Carlos & group) to remain in a state of 'inaccessability' any longer (reasons given but not discussed here), after 30 yrs. of remaining unavailable.

Strangely, anthropology was not his primary concern, as most know, by now. He may have given false opinions, but you do not understand the statements in context, to begin with, such as the etiology of the Toltecs &c.

Fabrication and fiction were not involved in the writings. This was strict. What is fantasy and fiction is your understanding of the paradigms you're attempting to discuss and relate, which is nil. I'd keep your opinion tight, stay in your box-awareness, and leave formlessness to those of us who know what's involved with it. It's far beyond you this lifetime, but not of many others. I have validations I cannot convey here, because of materialist views such as yours. There is an Invisible behind the Visible; there is an Immeasurable Something, beyond your comprehension, in existence with us. You are probably still trying to determine if auras are make-believe, yes?

Nobody is going to change your views: keep your eye on the screen: you will not resolve your Awareness to Integration as you are, and might as well enjoy the Illusion. Other's here (very few), are Aware there is Something Inexplicable Behind the Observable Universe.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by SS,Naga]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jamescar
I was surprised that a guy as smart as the OP must be...

Thanks.

...that such a thoughtful person...

Thanks again.

would ignore your referenced tome and blow it off, and in lieu present blase & biased musings.

That is only because of the harmful physical effects - which should be enough to avoid them completely.

There are alternative methods less taxing to the body and which can have the same desired result in opening oneself up to mystical experiences, greater creativity, and inspiration.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Being an individual of strong mind and personal awareness I find that I have a difficult time believing some of these so-called "sources" of e.t. information. I am very interested in and very well read on the subject and I cannot help but come to several of my own conclusions.

1. However many of these beings might be interested in the earth and humanity I'm almost positive through observing the nature of humanity as a construct for an intelligent self-aware being that there are more than likely e,t,'s with both good intentions and bad intentions.

2. I was delighted to hear John Keel's theory of ultra-terrestrials and how they seem to be some sort of inter-dimensional trickster's for the most part because so many of these stories seem just so inconsistant and ridiculous.

3. Also if you're interested in the subject then I'm assuming you've read Whitley Streiber's book Communion when he tells them that they have no right to do this to him and they reply: "Actually, yes we do." That is a very cryptic and interesting reply to a statement such as that.

Lastly if I were ever contacted by some being or alien and it tried to tell me things and show me things I would simply reply: "Prove it to be truth." After all, how do we know that they're not just filling our heads with all kinds of nonsense so that they can continue on with their own agenda. Let's be realistic people.......whatever their agenda may be it is still THEIR agenda.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join