It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas joins the club of States telling the Federal Government to Stand Down

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by 31337

how do you plan on restoring it?

That in all honesty will not be up to us. It will be up to our kids.

Texas

One of the difference I have noticed between Texas' and the others is that this one wants to go be effective immediatly. The others say to go in effect between August and October. It is prolly nothing, just a little bit that stuck out for me.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Wow,I thought my sate legislature would never have the nerve to do this with Rick Perry and the remaining neo-cons that lurk about Texas.

[edit on 022828p://0226 by mike dangerously]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Armour For Victor
He lives down the street from me and I wish..I could....Maybe I should keep that too myself.

He he, I live in the metroplex area myself. We should get a group together and tp his front yard and trees...... or instead of tp we could use shoes!

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaxium

He lives down the street from me and I wish..I could....Maybe I should keep that too myself.

He he, I live in the metroplex area myself. We should get a group together and tp his front yard and trees...... or instead of tp we could use shoes!

LMAO!!! i agree!! but how will we get passed they newly gated community with gaurads all over the area. I heard they are iding anyone who enters the are now or drives through it...lol.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Awesome.

Does that mean that Texans don't have to file or pay income tax anymore?

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar
reply to post by Mercenary2007

That being said with out going too far off topic, you better believe if someone starts rounding up my family, friends, neighbors, and fellow human beings to ship them off to FEMA camps or something else along those lines, I will have no qualms with my conscience what so ever after pulling the trigger.

There is this video I saw in the NEW Video and Media section of a video from a fellow ATS that shows a Fema building being constructed in Denton. About 40 to an hour north of Dallas.

Arg. Just my luck. Just moved up here.
So lets say Texas does suceed from the Union... People here would be easy bait?

I'm glad Texas is on board. Though I was a little suprised that they didn't jump on board sooner. They should have been leading the pack.

[edit on 2/19/2009 by FadeToBlack]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Symbiote
Awesome.

Does that mean that Texans don't have to file or pay income tax anymore?

If this works that's what it means. Texas succeeding would have it's residents completely separated from all federal taxes. Then that money you used to be paying to large federal government would be going to Texas programs. Now if Texas wants to tax your income, it has every right to.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I'm watching this from way up north, and even from here I get the sense that Rick Perry and even GWB might soon be in big big trouble. I get a very strong feeling that they and their piggy banker NWO friends are in for a rude uprising that they weren't "banking" on.

Although the big piggy bankers even own the IMF, the one thing they fear most is if Americans overthrow and demolish the FED itself. Afterall, it isn't even an American institution and it can be abolished. For that matter, the United Nations (which is also of course owned and completely controlled by the banksers) might then become what it's supposed to be, rather than just another puppet front for the Rothschilds and their CFR pals.

There is something on the wind and the big bankers aren't liking it one bit. I think there's a possibility that they're experiencing fear, maybe for the first time in their lives. Yes, the financial world is crumbling, but the 200+ year reign of the bankster cabal might end up crumbling right along with it. That is a glorious thought. Just let us start all over again... this time without the insanity caused by the unthinkable greed, corruption and leverage that the pigs have all profited from at our expense.

It would be a fresh start for the entire world, no doubt a slow growth, but a cleaner and fresher smelling world would emerge.

Go Texas! Along with your fellow states (all the states), kick 'em where it hurts... and kick 'em hard.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Adrumm

This has absolutely nothing to do with succeeding from the Union. This is quite the opposite... it is the first step to taking back our rightful and constiutional place in the Union along with the other states.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Albertarocks

Let us all hope you are right my friend. As long as enough people wake up then this is certainly a possible outcome.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Angus123

sorry to tell you this son but your constitution has already been trashed befoe this even started we are here to save your constitutional rights and take a stand. THE GREAT STATE OF TEXAS SAYS !ENOUGH!

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
If i may put my opinion across, This whole independent State bollocks gets on my tits, Its as beleivable as tony Blair is Spiderman, Talk some sense moosh instead of hanging on word and mouth of that nutter Jones, Cheers.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to This is a great way to tell Perry to stick it. The federal govt has been bullying the states for too long and this is one of the greatest things I've heard in a long time. I'm going to pass this info out to everybody I can think of.post by Dr Love[/i

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
" rights the federal government may not usurp;"

Texan Born and Raised. We were once our own Nation and We can be Once Again. In my opinion some States like that of California could never Unite together and suceed from the Nation like we Texans could.

Gun Sales have been Skyrocketing in our State and many others since Obama came into office.

R.I.P Bill Cooper you will have not died in Vain my Fellow Patriot. "Remember, Remember the 5th of November."- V

"We have been taught lies. Reality is not at all what we perceive it to be. We cannot survive any longer by hanging onto the falsehoods of the past. Reality must be discerned at all costs if we are to be a part of the future. Truth must prevail in all instances, no matter who it hurts or helps, if we are to continue to live upon this earth. At this point, what we want may no longer matter. It is what we must do to ensure our survival that counts. The old way is in the certain process of destruction and a New World Order is beating down the door...

"I fear for the little ones, the innocents, who are already paying for our mistakes. There exists a great army of occupationally orphaned children. They are attending government-controlled daycare centers. And latch-key kids are running wild in the streets. And the lopsided, emotionally wounded children of single welfare mothers, born only for the sake of more money on the monthly check. Open your eyes and look at them, for they are the future. In them I see the sure and certain destruction of this once-proud nation. In their vacant eyes I see the death of Freedom. They carry with them a great emptiness - and someone will surely pay a great price for their suffering.

"If we do not act in concert with each other and ensure that the future becomes what we need it to be, then we will surely deserve whatever fate awaits us.

"I believe with all my heart that God put me in places and in positions throughout my life so that I would be able to deliver this warning to His people. I pray that I have been worthy and that I have done my job.

"THIS IS MY CREED - I first believe in God, the same God in which my ancestors believed. I believe in Jesus Christ and that he is my Savior. Second, I believe in the Constitution of the Republic of the United States of America, without interpretation, as it was written and meant to work. I have given my sacred oath 'to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America against all enemies foreign and domestic.' I intend to fulfill that oath. Third, I believe in the family unit, and in particular, my family unit. I have sworn that I will give my life, if it is required, in defense of God, the Constitution, or my family. Fourth, I believe that any man without principles that he is ready and willing to die for at any given moment is already dead and of no use or consequence whatsoever."

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by mental modulator
GOOD on ya TEXAS
As long as you don't point nukes at my state, cause we will have to turn each other into glass...we will all be happier - just make sure to deport everyone in AUSTIN or you might have an insurgency situation.

So when Texas does this it's "good on ya Texas" and when Oklahoma does it your response is:

OK. - voted in BUSH and like it or not BUSH tacked on Trillions in debt - literally the largest amount of gov spending in the history of the world to date.

Now all these RED states want to jump ship because WE have a CLUSTER #$@@$ of amazing proportion. Most of these posturing states made a choice on W and the country HAD 2 suffer through those states choices. I did not vote for BUSH - once again the biggest spender in history - NOT my FAULT - but I did not threaten to stomp out.

All this talk about responsibility and patriotics TERRORISTS lover - UNAMERICANS and NOW its patriotic to DESTROY the union?

What was the $#@$#@$#@$@$ point of the TRILLION dollar war SOLDIERS MOM?
OR the American lives - of AFGANI lives or IRAQI lives?

And this proposal is spurred on by the same folks who call others ANTI AMERICAN

IF you want to END - DESTROY AMERICA how is that patriotic?

How is that not ANTI AMERICAN?

You all need to pull your share and make up for voting an incompetent in.

And if OBAMA is the same then you come and talk to me

BUSH the most spending EVER$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

OKLAHOMA voted for BUSH

= we are broke [edit on 20-2-2009 by mental modulator]

Several states are jumping on the bandwagon to tell the Feds not to get too big for their britches. Would there be a reason for applauding this action by one state and vehemently condemning the same action by a different state?
Just curious.

[edit on 20-2-2009 by whitewave]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   

how will we get passed they newly gated community with gaurads all over the area. I heard they are iding anyone who enters the are now or drives through it...lol.

DISCLAIMER: This is not meant for any offense to anyone who may be of Hispanic roots. Merely to prove a good laugh at the US court system's expense.

We shall drive an unregistered El Camino. If stopped, then we will claim we are from Mexico. If they harass us, we will remind them of the Arizona rancher who had to pay $77k to illegal immigrants passing through his ranch for harassment and violation of civil rights.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

It's time to stop talking about RED states or BLUE states... it's the UNITED states from now on.

Forget about all this bs republican/democrat smoke and mirrors. It's all a false left/right paradigm designed to make Americans think they have a choice. If the wrong president gets in, you have an excuse (a false excuse) to blame the states who voted him in.

It's all designed to pit good American against good American. Divide and conquer! They own all the horses in the race. It makes no difference which president is in power, he answers to the same banksters who've ruined all our lives. Time to light a torch under their arses.

Stop thinking about left/right, Democrat/Republican, red/blue. Start thinking "UNITED" states of America. No more pointless bickering. Stand together against these bastar...(can I say that word?) or fall apart.

We will likely see more rhetoric, even on this site that will try to pit state against state or red against blue, American against American. Don't fall for it! If there was ever a time that Americans had to pull together, open their eyes, and exercise all the collective intelligence they can... this is it.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

If you'll notice the quote marks in my posts, the "red states" remark (and most of the post) was a quote by another member. I was asking them how they could justify congratulating one state (Texas) for doing this and lambast another state (Oklahoma) for doing the same thing.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

No insult intended. I'm on your side... the side of one unified force of American people who will hopefully rise up all together and make these oligarchs wish they'd never been born.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Not insulted, brother. I see the lines being drawn which can only mean that someone wants to cross them.

Seeing all these states declare their 10th amendment rights reminds me of a fight on the school grounds. The bully (Feds) start pushing the little guy (us) and the little guy sticks out his chin defiantly (declaration of 10th amendment rights). I just hope we don't all get knocked on our collective a**.

Still, if the little guy doesn't stand up for himself he will continue to get his lunch money stolen, wedgied, and hung up on a locker hook. I think if the states stand United against the bully Fed we have a good chance of ending the swirlies once and for all.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join