It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas joins the club of States telling the Federal Government to Stand Down

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   

I look forward to joining the rest of my fellow citizens and states in taking our freedom back and trying to restore our Constitutional Republic that this country was founded upon.

how do you plan on restoring it? Ron Paul is one man and doesn't have the power to do so by himself. Alex Jones can only do so much and even he will get to a breaking point. We all know its broken and most of us have ideas on the way it should work, but nobody here has the skillz to fix it. Its like trying to restore a 1920s car with most of the parts missing.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by 31337
how do you plan on restoring it?

What ever it takes. Keeping myself informed and prepared and in turn informing other and helping them prepare.

Make no mistake I believe sharing information and helping people wake up is more important than anything else. This is the Key that opens the doors.

Supporting my elected officials who support the constitution as well as getting everyone else to communicate with their elected officials.

Beyond that, should TSHTF, I will be armed and ready to stand with my fellow brothers and sisters as well as helping who and where I can to get people back up on their feet.

Once enough people wake up and if there is a true republic restored, then there will be an open discussion with enough brilliant people on how to fix the mess that the POS's aka owners of the Central Banks got us into.

I don't need to restore a 1920's car, when I can buy a brand new one.

[edit on 19-2-2009 by Anonymous Avatar]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by 31337

For those that are truly interested in banding together to make changes; a group is being started for interested parties. All you do is sign up.

The only way to stop these agendas nationally, is to organize LOCALLY and force LOCAL politicians to heel. When you have a political base locally, you can then pressure middle level politicians, who in turn can pressure those at the top. Signing petitions is meaningless and a total waste of time. Organizing at the grass roots level for political and lawsuit activity is the only thing to think about. If times become lean and mean, it would be a good idea to be prepared by cultivating a 'Victory' garden in your back yard and perhaps think about creating a fish pond, an easy source of protein that is not likely to be "seized" from you. .

I'll post a contact sheet for anyone who's hoping to find allies in their local area. Just send me whatever contact information you want posted, tell me your country and city (region) and I'll put it up. I'll create a special e-mail address just for this purpose, but for now, send you info to and write "Allies Contact Sheet" in the subject line.

If ordinary citizens don't become involved in countering the NWO enslavement agenda in their home country, ...then who will? The politicians and "leaders" who are betraying you?... ...Ken Adachi]

educate-yourself.org...

The info on this website is not just for U.S. citizens. It seems that most of the world is feeling uneasy about the state-of-affairs that could end in a NWO or worse.
Take this e-mail for example, from England:

My Name is Ken Edgar from Bristol, England. E-mail Address ....

If we spend as much time talking about doing something as appossed to actually doing something; then we will all be slaves before we know it!
Speaking the truth is an offense in any dictatorship! The only way we can win is by fighting fire with fire, sadly direct action is the only way to pursue the world goal of Freedom, against the New World Order, many of these world elites are known today, and be under no illussion many people such as us on this site are already in some bought governments data-base for removal when the time comes around. All those who throughout history who would impose their brand of world power set out first to eliminate all who they thought could possibly pose a threat to their plans. Nothing's changed today! what are you prepared to do in the fight for our rights to live in freedom?

educate-yourself.org...

Kenny. a patriot till the very end. better to die fighting standing on my feet, than die kneeling down as a slave

[edit on 19-2-2009 by sizzle]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
GOOD on ya TEXAS

As long as you don't point nukes at my state, cause we will have to turn each other into glass...

we will all be happier - just make sure to deport everyone in AUSTIN or you might have an insurgency situation.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by 31337

Ya but from what I have gathered well over half of TEXAS think BUSH is the man.

Then there is a reference to ALEX JONES who thinks BUSH is a NAZIESQUE criminal.
Texas addresses that and it could work.

otherwise

Half of TEXAS screaming anoint BUSH

The other half

BURN EM ALIVE

That needs to be in the mix ASAP

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Michigan and Texas both have been this way for a long time. A couple of the original gun toting well armed by the people for the people states.

[edit on 19-2-2009 by ADVISOR]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
First, hi to all. This is my first post. Lurked around here for a very long time
The hate and fear in my state is unreal. I love it! The line in the sand is slowly being drawn. CSA may indeed rise again. Who would have thought that was ever even anything more than a redneck t-shirt motto. Ha!

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by disinfoagent

Welcome to ATS, and wonderful choice of screen name.
A lot of members talked about this disinfo cat, they might want your autograph or scalp, so be careful wandering around out here.

If any thing happens and you get mobbed, just remember, deny every thing and demand proof.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by disinfoagent
First, hi to all. This is my first post. Lurked around here for a very long time
The hate and fear in my state is unreal. I love it! The line in the sand is slowly being drawn. CSA may indeed rise again. Who would have thought that was ever even anything more than a redneck t-shirt motto. Ha!

The "CSA" isn't going to rise again, it hasn't ever said that on any t-shirt that I know of.

The motto is "The South will rise again!".

CSA, South, and "redneck" are all 3 different things and, while there is overlap among them, I'm afraid that you don't know the difference.

They are NOT interchangeable words.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

Great Post S&F, I'm a proud Texan too!! I wrote my rep. when I first read the thread about New Hampshire. It almost feels like someone was listening. Do you know what the bill, or proposal number is so we can write again that we support this legislation?

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I don't mean to detract from the general love fest about Texas and the south in general but, isn't the important issue here the reason behind the renewed message behind the resolution and the state of affairs that makes it necessary?

I guess it may be beside the point for many here, especially those who 'ache' to 'belong' - but is the key point behind the OP that it is Texas, or that it is among those states to 'see' the dangerous possibility that the Federal Government is becoming more of a problem than a solution for Americans in general?

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Binder

HCR 50

It is not a bill but a resolution. If the resolution gets passed with enough support, then they may make and introduce a bill similar to this to make it law. This is basically a letter to the Federal govt that we know and are aware you are overstepping State boundaries.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by mental modulator
reply to post by 31337

Not sure where you gathered that. Not a single person I know in Texas likes Bush...

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

You are indeed correct. Over all I am happy to see our State's governments stepping up to the plate.

That being said, whether I live in Texas or not and irregardless of what I or anyone else thinks of the state, it carries a lot of weight by population and by percentage of the GDP of the US. If Texas carries through with this, then you just effectively sent a clear message to the Federal Government from nearly 10 percent of the population of the US and nearly 10 percent of the GDP of the US. Add on to that the 20 plus other states and the message becomes almost deafening.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Wow! All this talk about Texas must have gotten through to others. The corporate headquarters for both Twinkies and Wonder Bread are moving to Dallas. Now you see, even they agree that everything is better in Texas!

Twinkies and Wonder Bread moves to Dallas

The company that makes such household staples as Wonder Bread and Hostess Twinkies is moving its corporate headquarters to Dallas this spring to save money and find a few top executives.

When Texas succeeds, what are all you Yankees going to do without Twinkies?

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaxium

No Twinkies!!!!!

We're doomed! Dooooooooomed!

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by JDSalinger
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

Yeah, Sure.

Now Texas decides to show some Testicular Fortitude.

Where were they during last 8 years when the Fredral Gov. violated our right to privacy by wire tapping our phone lines or when the previous administration tried convert our nation into a Stalin State by having neighbors spy on neighbors.

Now that we have an African-AMERICAN President, these bigotted rednecks can't face the fact of having a black man setting new rules.

The time for Texas to have made a stand passed by and it's too late to ball up now. Texas has, has had and will always have nothing but Steers and Queers.

Too bad that the majority of the people in Texas are no Longer rednecks!!!

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar

Originally posted by mental modulator
reply to post by 31337

Not sure where you gathered that. Not a single person I know in Texas likes Bush...

You can count me part of that group that doesnt like bush. No one in Dallas that I know of likes Bush. He lives down the street from me and I wish..I could....Maybe I should keep that too myself.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Look at Missouris tenth amendment legislation, it says exactly the same thing, Texas is doin nothin new here

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Armour For Victor
.... He lives down the street from me and I wish..I could....Maybe I should keep that too myself.

Most wise my friend..., most wise.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join