It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If it wasn’t for Jesus, you would cease to exist! Really…

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Never seen "Big Love."

Don't have any faith: I have received The Alive WORD, direct from the Source, which I received in transmission over Seven Days and Seven Nights.

Given to me, it was said to be "futuretense," and not to be revealed at this time.

Then we have dogmatic fanatics (dog-man) like OT, who spews falsity like others who've brought mankind to their State of Ignorance, so they might taste the Death of No Rebirth.

As for the Cross, or SEX symbol (X), no jesu mythical idol invented it: It is the Core of the Alive WORD:

t - The Vertical is the Staff of Light; the Horizontal is the Rod of Power. In the Center is the Eye of AllOne.

Google 'double Dorje' and get an insight. The cross symbol was around long before any pretend statue of jesu mythology was connivingly contrived.

Read my Links, Find the Truth. Read some of the intelligent posts given:

Blindness believes a Liar, who spews jesu rhetoric with blind insanity, spittle flying from their mouth in uncontrolled fervor of passionate misapprehended faith, "You will believe in JC; All other gods are false before mine!"

I've seen enough of this. I've seen the insane before, frothing over the light of Illusion, and here we have the evidence of another.

There Will be Blood,...anybody? I think I saw this person in the movie!

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaNutter
How do you justify the cross, as well as many other pagan traditions, being stolen by Christianity? This is immensely important when your entire basis for your argument here is that the cross is a Christian symbol... when in FACT, it is NOT.... it was merely stolen.

[edit on 16-2-2009 by ImaNutter]

ImANutter,

Your argument is weak here...who cares if the sympol of the cross pre-dated JC...

OK, I'll concede it does...so what? Really you must have a better position?

You can have your cross back if you want to...this is not about a sympol man...its about a relationship with the creator of the universe...

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

OT's interested in your revelation..please share more specifics...let's have a pleasant discussion k?

OT curious

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
The christian religion is a man-made illusion.
too bad so many people believe the crap written in the bible.
Sorry for my bad language.
I'm from the netherlands.

I feel discriminated by all the (especially american) people on tv with their "religious" way of thinking.
everything that happens is connected with religion instantly...
If you think like that, you are really too dumb for this world.

It's all physics and nature...not god and totaly not the hobo in a dress called Jesus.

science CAN proove things, regligion CAN'T proove anything.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by OldThinker

The origination of an earlier CROSS, does not nulify Christ's work...I know you have better arguments than that?

Dude, what exactly are you worshiping here the crucifix or a man that is claimed to have a symbolic relationship with a crucifix?

I'm absolutely blooming marvelous thanks for asking.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

There will be blood, great movie...kinda dark though...

Are you comparing me to that idiot kids who slapped around Daniel Day Lewis? Nah, he uses too much hair tonic

Although if I had hair, I might use it!!!

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   

The Two Babylons by Rev. Alexander Hislop, 1853 goes into great detail about the origins of the cross and even worship, thereof.
Great study!
Googlebooks
Have a good day!!!!

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by moocowman

Nah, some are really arguing that Christians stole the sympol of the cross..so what? It's about the man, his message, John 13:34,35

34"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. 35By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another."

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

Great info...I'll check it out...

My hope would have been the skeptics would bring the A-Game, not this shallow stuff...

OT

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
First off there are no fundamental particles here. We are near the bottom of the creation and things are made of composites. At the core of every particle is spirit energy and concentration. If not, everything would simply dissipate. Spiritual beings of a very high order incarnate continuously in the world to help maintain the creation. They are known as hidden saints and are not part of emancipation. Their presence does prevent total degradation for occurring here.

Second Jesus is not among them. He died a long time ago and was never a very high class spirit, though he appears to have had some exposure to higher knowledge by visiting the east.

As far as "existing" - the individual spiritual entity is indivisible and never dies but can become unconscious. The body doesn't much matter.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReelView
.....If not, everything would simply dissipate. .....

Wow great point...have you seen?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There's a whole lot more to this study...

OT

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   

The original words in the ancient manuscripts that were translated "cross" in some Bible translations was actually "stauros," which means pole and xylon which means stake. The word "crux" meaning cross does not appear anywhere in the ancient Bible scrolls and manuscripts...

I think religion is clutching at straws once again...

wiki.answers.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I find that statement rediculous for the simple fact that just because that lamina stuff exists doesn't mean you should believe that jesus created everyone because of a book that has not been proven true one hundred percent without a doubt.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Got to go...

I'll check back later gang, thanks to the believers and skeptics alike...for the respect and decorum.

Nice work!!!

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by SS,Naga

It's sad that people like you choose to make Hell on Earth, and shove Illusion down innocents 'throats,' have 7 wifes, and threaten their existence with damnation if they don't serve you blindly.

It's comforting to know your kind will inherit the Earth. Dust, no Spirit. At least you'll still have your effigy of JC to worship.

"Once that the key to Genesis is in our hands, the scientific and symbolical Kabalah unveils the secret. The Great Serpent of the garden of Eden and the Lord God are identical.
("The Secret Doctrine," H.P.Blavatsky)

The Absolute Truth regarding the jesu Mythology:
Truth Is Not A Crutch

HUHHHH??? Where did you get all that from?

And you do know that Helen Blavatsky was getting all her information by channeling it through an admitted DEMON, don't you?

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldThinker
If it wasn’t for Jesus, you would cease to exist! Really…

Science proves Religion!!!!!!!

Have you ever heard of LAMININ? Well it is the rebar, or reinforcing bar, in you.

You body has Laminin…in fact if you didn’t have laminin you would break apart…it is the glue that keeps your body together.

It’s the stuff that HOLDS you together…more details here …
www.youtube.com...

It’s a protein found in the extracellular matrix, the sheets of protein that form the substrate of all internal organs also called the basement membrane. It is the major non-collagenous component of the basal lamina, such as those on which cells of an epithelium sit. It has four arms that can bind to four other molecules, that looks surprisingly like the ________. (gotta watch short video, I can’t do it justice ok?)

Supplemental verse: Colossians 1:16, 17 “For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him. 17 And he is before all things, and IN HIM ALL THINGS ‘HOLD’ TOGETHER.”

Wow, who would have thought molecular science and religion working together?

After watching the short video, OT would be really interested in your thoughts….hey my rule is no flaming, ok??

OT out…

PS: To those who REALLY listen, your life will never be the same…to those who don’t, you are without excuse…because you’ve heard…although grace is pretty plentiful (for a while)

PSS: The video is quite funny!

It is very important to review your original post so we understand WHY I asked about the cross. It was because laminin "sort of" appears to be in the shape of a cross... and you claimed that because this was true, "it is proof that Jesus Christ holds us all together." And your reasoning was because the cross is a symbol for JC.

Originally posted by OldThinker
ImANutter,

Your argument is weak here...who cares if the sympol of the cross pre-dated JC...

OK, I'll concede it does...so what? Really you must have a better position?

You can have your cross back if you want to...this is not about a sympol man...its about a relationship with the creator of the universe...

YOUR ENTIRE ORIGINAL POST WAS ABOUT LAMININ LOOKING LIKE THE SYMBOL OF JESUS CHRIST. Your logic tying this whole dern thing together REVOLVES around the "symbol of the cross." WHICH ISN'T EVEN CHRISTIAN!!! Your logic is an epic fail if there ever was one...

This is why I just shut up and went away peacefully in your last thread... you dance, you dodge, you don't answer questions, you don't use logic, you don't even realize what you start a thread about.... and you can't answer the tough questions or make sense to anyone but the already hypnotized masses believing in the same book as you. You're not open to discussion, you're not open to constructive conversation... you only care about making your faith look as good as you possibly can.

But I am truly done messing with your threads... you can worship your Jewish man and your pagan symbol and call it whatever you like ... enjoy!

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   

not brought our A-game?

ive already proven that mr miagi is the greatest martial arts instructor ever or praying mantis also worship jesus, but as theres an iron mantis style in gun fu then im going with Miagi

and that laminim are really swords

using your own argument of it looks like so must prove, but no reply ... no love for me it seems

your also missing the point of the cross predates argument,

your arguing

laminim = cross = jesus tradaaa theres the proof

but as the cross predates its assosiation with jesus as a religeous symbol it actually indicates that it was done by which ever diety was first linked to the cross

laminim = cross = which ever deities assosciation predates jesus

traadaa biology proves jesus is a young pretender stealing credit for it

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Another case of finding something in nature and then abuse it while trying to prove the existence of God.

Why haven't they (Christians) used the circle to prove the existence of God? After all - if you drof a stone in water i creates a circle.

For me the problem is not to find proof that there is a God.
There is no proof of God and there is no proof to the contrary.
We can still agree to that I suppose? (in this we disregard Faith as proof of anything else than that a number of people have been told to believe in the same tales.)

However, there is plenty of proof against vast parts of the Bible, which I suspect is the main reason for the ID and Creationists to try and ridicule true science.

If only Christians could acknowledge the fact that vast parts of the Bible was written as a way of explaining things we now have the proper explanation fore.
If only the Christians could acknowledge that vast parts of the Bible was invented to instill respect for some simple and very prudent rules to make society work for larger groups of people.
If only...

Ah well - one can dream can't one?

HolgerTheDane

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

OT!!!

You were using the cross in your argument, hence, the exposure of it!

To get to the actual truth of things, one must first explore what may NOT be truth.

You SEEM to be on more of a crusade lately? I wish you the best.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   

That doesnt prove anything. By that logic, I could disprove Christianity right now.

According to the bible, 7 things will happen during Tribulation. 1 of the 7 things is; "There shall be peace in Isreal." Thats a lie, so I just disproved Christianity, and in effect, Jesus Christ.

/Sarcasm.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join