It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone Please Explain To Me - The Theory that Jupiter Ignited - while behind the Sun right now

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Originally posted by Masterjaden

Originally posted by jdub297
Jupiter will not and did not "ignite." Especially since there's no oxygen to support fire.

Nope, not possible. Not even attain fusion.

It is impossible.

jw

You don't need Oxygen to start a nuclear chain reaction LOL.....
Jaden

Oxygen is required to IGNITE a FIRE, a CHEMICAL reaction. Fusion is not a fire.

FUSION is a THERMONUCLEAR reaction.

Deny Ignorance.

jw

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by daz__
reply to post by ngchunter

and you l00k to NGC..

If this were a thread about Galileo exploding Jupiter I would spend time with you talking about these cloud band and their position in relation to latitude on the planet/sun Jupiter but what is of more interest now
to me is why you consistantly direct this thread in the direction of this Galileo Jupiter Ignition..

Because that seems to be the reason most of the conspiracy believers on this thread believe jupiter might have ignited while behind the sun.

After my plea to keep this threads focus on the sequence of pictures posted by the OP you totally omitted any reference to my question about the flare anomaly

The flare is singularly uninteresting to me and irrelevant. It's a lens flare, I see the exact same effect when a spot light gets panned out of a scene in a movie. And in a few short hours I will prove definitively that nothing disasterous happened to Jupiter. That's why I don't care about the so-called anomaly.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I found an interesting website with dates at the bottom of it: these are the supposive plans for Jupiter, with 2009 being the "ignition" of it:

cyberspaceorbit.com...

2008 (Jul/Aug/Sept) – After a few weeks of 24/7 talk of the implications, causes, effects, etc. of the new star, Earth begins to get showered with the ejecta from Saturn. The shower lasts 2 to 3 weeks and includes some heavier elements towards the end. This directly or indirectly kills millions of people and animals on Earth - a great boost for population control. Those “in the know” hide out in underground cities and bunkers for several weeks to several months until Earth’s ozone shell has recovered.

2009 – The new world reality sets in. After coping with the effects of the event, the survivors find that having a second sun is novel. Earth is completely changed, all infrastructures, political structures, and religions are thrust into chaos. The strongest surviving military force soon takes control of the Earth.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I have found a presentation on the net from a college and educator:

saying YES it is possible for Jupiter to ignite.

It is presented in a power point way, with pictures and information.

So for those who say, Jupiter does not even have the ablity to ignite - that is wrong:

link to presentation:
eeyore.astro.uiuc.edu...,8,Types of Binary

BTW - you have to click the "open" button to see the presentation.

It says, if Jupiter was a star - then life on Earth would not be possible

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall

So for those who say, Jupiter does not even have the ablity to ignite - that is wrong:

Here's some other information that may help your quest for the truth!

www.badastronomy.com...

archive.cs.uu.nl...

IRM

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
I have found a presentation on the net from a college and educator:
saying YES it is possible for Jupiter to ignite.

Questioningall? You might want to think about changing that name.

The "presentation" is not by a university or an educator.

It is a power point presentation by a freshman student at U. of Ill. Urbana-Champaign.

And a poor one at that! It is fanciful and was probably a joke!

There is no professor, instructor or even a TA at UIUC by that name.

You're really trying to hang on to this aren't you?

The burning Jupiter is based on a "seer's" visions (she's been predicting this off and on for different years) that are probably based on the Arthur C. Clarke scenario in his "2010" novel.

Even if it became a "star," Jupiter/Lucifer could have little effect on earth life.
1. It is too small; its mass would not increase, but shrink as it consumed itself.
2. It is too far away with an orbit of Perihelion (closest approach to the sun) 740,000,000km, and Aphelion (farthest retreat) 817,000,000km.

It never gets closer or farther. Or hotter.

It will not "ignite." Ever. The "debris" from Solar flares (as seen on the clips) often pass us on their way to Jupiter. If we don't "ignite," Jupiter certainly won't; if we did, then it wouldn't matter anymore, would it?

(I would've sent you a current picture of Jupiter, but it's been cloudy here. You might want to check out "Heavens Above" to see what's in the sky from where you live, even satellites, shuttles and the ISS:
www.heavens-above.com...)

Have a nice day.

jw

[edit on 18-2-2009 by jdub297]

[edit on 18-2-2009 by jdub297]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

Also the link questioningall supplied (below) isn't a site dedicated to astrophysics and the sciences. It's another conspiracy/new age type of site that also deals in UFO's, Marijuana, Aids, Fascism etc etc.

cyberspaceorbit.com...

The article itself glorifies William Cooper (Behold a Pale Horse), talks of Freemasons, sinister plots by the worlds elite... etc etc etc. Again, this is far from proof of anything but conspiracy... and it's about Saturn - not Jupiter.

cyberspaceorbit.com...

IRM

[edit on 18/2/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread437236/pg1#pid582828
The prediction of Jupiter as a second Sun had already been revealed since the early 1990s. If Mainstream Media does not release any information about it, is because it is owned by the Khazarian Elders of Zion in other words by the New World Order. They have been planning for the last three hundred years to establish a supergovernment in the world. Their were the creators of the illuminati freemasons. Do some research on how the French Revolution got started. Go also behind the scenes and rechearch the real reasons behind the Great War, World War II (Hitler and Stalin, Mao Tse Tung were freemasons); and now Barack Obama has been groomed to be the third "Napoleon Bonaparte", but this time he will have nuclear weapons at his disposal. This has all been a great plot to advance a Luciferian Agenda, by puppet masters who serve the cult of the serpent, since the time of ancient Sumeria and Babylonia.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Ugh, double post.

Apologies to all and see below.

[edit on 18-2-2009 by Astyanax]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Again, this is far from proof of anything but conspiracy... and it's about Saturn - not Jupiter.

IRM, that's just cruel.

Questioningall, have you had a look outside yet? It's been a few days now. Jupiter is still clearly visible in the morning, still hasn't gone nova. I'm guessing you're American: I don't know where in the US you live, but in Indiana it'll rise about 7.10 in the morning, making part of a cute double formation with Mars, a few minutes before the sun (if I've got my calculations right; I live on the other side of the world).

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ngchunter

reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread437236/

You are of coarse right that the vast majority of posts on this thread are all related to some kind of obsession with jupiter..

I could also agree with your lens flare explaining the optical illusion of the flare from the right but surley the following pictures are more than lense flares.. On looking back over the sequence of pictures this anomaly which looks like two filaments.. It appears over a period of 2009-01-29 and 2009-01-28.. It appears to be in every shot and it changes in size and intensity..

What are your thoughs?

peace

daz__

[edit on 18/2/2009 by daz__]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by daz__

daz...I'm not sure but I don't think those pics are in the visible spectrum. Somebody can please correct me if I'm mistaken.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I've added some new information to my thread in relation to this possibility. Updated info is on page 18 for those that have already viewed it.
Thread

Not sure if Jupiter could have ignited or if the sun let off some CME etc... But this may be linked to what I've found out.

Keep up the thinking everyone. This is how things gets solved.

Peace and Love to you all
Rgds
S&F

[edit on 18-2-2009 by AllTiedTogether]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I'd venture to guess that a CME large enough to ignite Jupiter would most likely have spanked the living daylights out of the Earth and inner planets as well.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by daz__

The hazy stuff on coming from the left side of the frame is part of a solar flare. A not particularly impressive one.
Here is an impressive one:

[edit on 2/18/2009 by Phage]

[edit on 2/18/2009 by Phage]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Has anyone here has see the interview with Boriska at www.projectcamelot.org?

Basicaly hes a young boy from russia that could remeber a past life on mars. In the interview he says that they were putting somthing into jupiter to turn it into a sun. Before the planet that now forms the asteroid belt exploded. (cant remeber what he said caused that.) Just thought i would add that.

Most people here are arguing that it couldnt happen or if it did they we would all die etc. But unless it actually happend we wouldnt know. We have absolutly nothing to base that conclusion on.

Some of the arguments sound reasonable, but thats only beacuse your basing your reasoning on the belief that the sun and other stars are basically giant nucleur fusion reactors. And that Jupiter would turn into the same. Which is not true. We only asume thats what they are. Its pure theory for somthing we cant explain.

Its a bit like when they tell you that the core of the earth is a giant iron sphere. Ahaha. Total crap yet we take it to be fact. Unless they drill a hole aaaaaaaaaaall the way down there, theres no way to know.

And that theory stays because they have no other way to explain where the energy is coming from. Theres other theorys that explane how the sun and the planets work that fit perectly with what we can measure and see. ( And before you ask, no i have no links or whatever at hand)

But were not alowed to be smart. Bad sheep!

Just like somone mentioned earlier. Jupiter IS puting off way more energy that it recieves from the sun. If you stick to "supposed scientific facts" of how things work, that should be impossible.

Y'know everthign would have to be re-written and our world turned upside down for a while if we actually decided to teach truth to the world, Instead of popular theory and total lies.

lol i cant wait to see how many people attack me for this. But hey, thats why i stopped posting here.

Peace

~Vandalis~

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   

reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread437236/

What are your thoughs?

peace

daz__

[edit on 18/2/2009 by daz__]

Once again, right from that same site:

Several instruments on STEREO (Behind) observed the progress of a good-sized coronal mass ejection (CME) as it blasted out from the sun and into space (Jan. 21-25, 2009).

The burst of particles was first spotted late on Jan. 21 by the COR2 coronagraph as a bulbous cloud with a bright core, which expanded to the right. With its broad field of view to the right of the sun the HI1 instrument picked up the cloud early on Jan. 22 and watched it expand even further over the next two days. (The very bright object to the right of the middle is Venus.) Lastly, the HI2 imager (see video) tracked the much fainter CME cloud as it crossed millions of miles of space and continued to expand further through Jan. 25. The CME did not appear to generate any effects here on Earth, but the CME was detected by the other STEREO spacecraft (Ahead) as it passed by.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

It appears over a period of 2009-01-29 and 2009-01-28.. It appears to be in every shot and it changes in size and intensity..

That's common with this kind of lens flare, you can see variation in intensity of lens flares over the course of the flare in many different movie clips. Wish I had a good example, i think there was one somewhere in transformers that looked exactly like this (but colorful), but youtube's strict about copyrighted footage these days...

I'll prove it. The effect ALWAYS occurs when an object this bright enters or exits the field of view of a STEREO camera. Look on 1-15-08 through about 1-30-08 for the STEREO behind satellite:
stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...

(Continued on 1-21-08)

yadda yadda 1-22-08

yadda yadda 1-23-08

yadda yadda 1-25-08

yadda yadda 1-28-08

There are faint filaments to the left here too, but again, that is to do with the sun 100%. I think that should lay this theory to rest once and for all.

[edit on 18-2-2009 by ngchunter]

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join