Someone Please Explain To Me - The Theory that Jupiter Ignited - while behind the Sun right now

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Incomming shock wave. Unseen headed this way. And you thought katrina, haiti, fukashima was bad , guess again. Tornado activity already hit the record all time high and it is only the end of april. 2 weeks about to hapenn and after that all hell breaks loose. Prepare now.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

Hmm,.
I thought this wasnt the predictions forum.
I will say no..

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

He's doing this on other threads, just look at his avatar.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Jupiter DOES have the initial PRESSURE and correct MATERIAL, it lacked the starting temperture to INITIATE fusion, but this was artificially supplied by a fission reaction from an LWRHU that was able to penetrate very deep before going supercritical. At this depth the fission reaction reached well into the billions Kelvin, way over the threshold for fusion to begin.

Looking at the current equation of state for carbon, the graph supports a continued LWRHU intact deep into Jupiter since the SHIELD around the Pu fuel is Pyrolitic Graphite.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Whatever, its still just a planet.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

First I've heard about Jupiter. Maybe related to this asteroid collision on space.com news:
www.space.com...

Kicking Up Cosmic Dust: Asteroid Brightening Caused By Collision http://(link tracking not allowed)/lCNVKo

"The scientists estimate the crash ejected more than 660,000 tons of dust -- equivalent to nearly twice the mass of the Empire State Building in New York City.

"The dust cloud around Scheila could be 10,000 times as massive as the one ejected from comet 9P/Tempel 1 during NASA's UMD-led Deep Impact mission," said Michael Kelley, also of the University of Maryland. "Collisions allow us to peek inside comets and asteroids. Ejecta kicked up by Deep Impact contained lots of ice, and the absence of ice in Scheila's interior shows that it's entirely unlike comets."

Article from a year ago regarding asteroid on space.com said: "On Nov. 8, 2011, the asteroid will complete another trip around the sun and swing by Earth again just inside the moon's orbit. It should fly by at a distance of 191,120 miles (307,577 km), about eight-tenths the distance between Earth and the moon. The distance from Earth to the moon is on average about 238,900 miles (384,472 km)."

Nasa site says: "Near-Earth asteroid 2005 YU55 will pass within 0.85 lunar distances from the Earth on November 8, 2011. The upcoming close approach by this relatively large 400 meter-sized, C-type asteroid presents an excellent opportunity for synergistic ground-based observations including optical, near infrared and radar data."

neo.jpl.nasa.gov...

Maybe related are the 6 planets in alignment right now (space.com): www.space.com...

I am recent to this website.I discovered it looking for information on the rumblings my spouse and I heard a month ago. The information and gifted minds collaborating knowledge is fabulous.

I used my cell phone to record the sun in the sky and when played back it shows something we can't see with the visible eye. I'll try to download that. Alot of activity on the internet with videos of two suns supposedly visible in May. The November 8, 2011 is YU55. Asteroid 1,300 feet wide supposedly smacked the asteroid Sheila, which is 1000 feet wide???

Thanks for your info, and everyone who seem to be putting together pieces of the puzzle.

These are all the links:
www.space.com...
www.space.com...
neo.jpl.nasa.gov...

edit on 28-4-2011 by jsfad because: links to the sites. Changed spacenews.com to "space.com" corrections.
edit on 28-4-2011 by jsfad because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

<< 20  21  22   >>

join