It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone Please Explain To Me - The Theory that Jupiter Ignited - while behind the Sun right now

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and declare that Jupiter did not ignite and that there is NO Niburu
Let's see if my predictions are accurate.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

It is not Jupiter. Jupiter is above and about 20 degrees to the right of the Sun. But if that doesn't satisfy you, why not go outside and have a look for yourself.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

You can't see anything, but I will try and look tomorrow morning - so you are saying the vid is then of Nibiru?

There is something on the vid - so over the next couple of weeks we will find out.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by griffinrl

Might be one of the few predictions on any Conspiracy theory website to actually BE TRUE

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
reply to post by Phage

You can't see anything, but I will try and look tomorrow morning - so you are saying the vid is then of Nibiru?

There is something on the vid - so over the next couple of weeks we will find out.

It is a lens flare, and internal reflection within the camera. Similar to this
www.weather.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
My mind is definitely not made up. I don't know what that last video showed.
The shoemaker-levy comet while creating a huge explosion would NOT cause a nuclear reaction as far as I'm aware. So can we put that issue to rest? I'm NOT saying the Plutonium caused ignition. I'm simply pointing out that the Illuminati tried to ignite it, but failed thank god. Or maybe the Galactic Federation or Aton or whatever spiritual forces are looking out for us prevented it. It does prove to me that they are trying to wipe us out. One of their many schemes like AIDS, Birdflu, etc. If they succeeded in igniting it while it wasn't blocked by the sun and other planets I think the shockwaves, if large enough, could have damaged our atmosphere, or sent asteroids from the asteroid belt our way.
What I would really like to hear, is a real scientist go to those sites on the videos and examine them with a fine tooth comb and let us know with out a biased attitude, and tell us if there is any validity to what they are saying. Here's the article from the site. Yes there is a lot of irregularities in their time lines etc. when you compare it to previous articles. That's one reason why I didn't take it seriously at the time.
www.white-knights911.net...

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sargoth
The shoemaker-levy comet while creating a huge explosion would NOT cause a nuclear reaction as far as I'm aware. So can we put that issue to rest?

Do you know what causes fusion to begin? Sufficient heat and pressure, causing the forceful collision between atoms. It doesn't matter where it comes from, fission or otherwise. The point is that if SL9, which left marks the size of earth, is insufficient to cause runaway fusion, a few pounds of pu238 is definately insufficent.

I'm simply pointing out that the Illuminati tried to ignite it, but failed thank god. Or maybe the Galactic Federation or Aton or whatever spiritual forces are looking out for us prevented it.

Or maybe physics prevented it. Unless your encompass the entire planet in plutonium 239 and simulatenously start a massive fission reaction so that the hydrogen has nowhere left to go to release the pressure, nothing will happen.

One of their many schemes like AIDS, Birdflu, etc.

Off-topic handwaving and completely unproven. I guess they had super secret DNA amplification, sequencers, and synthesizers in the late 50s.

let us know with out a biased attitude,

You're assuming a motive and intent exists a priori, not to mention you idea about aids, and you complain about bias?

[edit on 20-2-2009 by ngchunter]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I think this will settle everything.

All the science and facts I quoted are false.

Jupiter has ignited, it is now Lucifer.

The radiation will get us before March, we lucked out on the shock wave.

Nibiru will sweep in to take its place in Earth's former orbit.

good bye.

jw

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti - Government

People are so closed minded because in reality things like that scare them. So by not admitting the possibility they will have nothing to worry about in their little worlds...... All the open minded people will be ready for anything that comes at us.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
To ngchunter, if I'm wrong then I stand corrected. I'm certainly no expert. Obviously it takes the right elements under the right conditions. But regardless of the reason, I'm just glad it didn't work.
Has anybody looked at the sites listed on the videos? Is there a consenses on what the object with the lens flare is, in the videos? Was it Venus?

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
The factor which prevents Jupiter from burning like our Sun is mass. If our king of the planets were about sixty times more massive than it is, it would indeed be a star!. More mass would not make Jupiter grow in size, but rather, cause the planet to collapse from compression under gravity. At this point, thermonuclear reactions would ignite and Jupiter would become a luminous star with a diameter of about 100,000 miles (161,000 km.)

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
One thing that I find curious about this topic is the fact that the discussion has been completely centred around the probability/possibility of Jupiter's ignition instead of the source of said information.

Who are Candace Frieze and the entity by the name Christ Michael that channeled her the information on Jupiter's ignition?

EDIT to add the link that apparently started the rumours of this February's ignition - not the project Lucifer's ignition (so many ignitions
)
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 20-2-2009 by InTrueFiction]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by InTrueFiction

Questioning the validity of the source rather than that of the premise?

What a concept.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Yes dragonrider we all know the orthodox position. It's been stated countless times. But according to the article, we're not talking about a normal situation here. Supposedly God like spiritual beings using some secret slow process is turning it into a star. Of course I'm skeptical. What we need is some real pros to examine the data that was given on the videos.
ngchunter, I've been thinking about the comet issue. I'm just speculating here, but I think the reason a comet couldn't ignite Jupiter is because it was an explosion. You need an Implosion with the right elements. That's my guess.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Sargoth you need heat and pressure. Whether it's an explosion or implosion is irellevant. If anything were going to have the pressure and heat needed it would be something like SL9. Again how would a probe with a few pounds of plutonium cause an implosion? Sure the probe could implode but the external effects on the planet would be the same as an explosion and not even in the ballpark of something like a massive shotgun hit like SL9.

Like NGC mentioned before. If you would ring the planet with enough explosives and then if you could detonate them all at the same moment with all of them exterting equal pressure (and enough pressure to compress the planet) to cause fusion to start then you may have ignition. Again this is exactly how a nuclear warhead works as well.
Imagine an almost perfect metal sphere. The sphere is lined with conventional explosive in a way that when detonated it compresses the sphere equally across it's surface area. Inside the sphere is 2 pieces of fissionable material. If the sphere is compressed equally across it's surface area and compresses the material inside with enough pressure then you will get a thermonuclear reaction.

I've kinda simplified it a bit so anyone with additonal info feel free to correct me

[edit on 20-2-2009 by griffinrl]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Sargoth

What we need is some real pros to examine the data that was given on the videos.

I'm not a pro but...

What is claimed to be Jupiter in the video is actually Venus.
sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

What is claimed to be a "blast of love" is a lens flare, a camera effect.

What is claimed to be effects on the far side of the Sun are the results of bad data. (note the red bars to the right of each image, an indicator for the quality of the data).
soi.stanford.edu...

Jupiter is visible in the sky. It looks the same as it always has. It is not a new star.

[edit on 2/20/2009 by Phage]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by InTrueFiction

No that is not what started it, it was the pictures from NASA's website, where people can see for themselves, some type of explosion from Jupiter as it was getting out of camera's range.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

It is not Jupiter, it is Venus. It is not an explosion, it is lens flare.

The very bright object to the right of the middle is Venus.

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Griffernl, you explaned it perfectly in your second paragraph, if you take out the fissionable material, you get nothing but a normal explosion. That's what I'm saying happened with the comet. If it had the right elemnts in the center it may have started a chain reaction. I don't think the Cassini and Galileo missions had that much Plutonium (72lbs.) for science experiments or any other innocent reason. I think they were designed to try to ignite the planets. That's a guess on my part. As you go deeper into the planet, the Plutonium would be crushed. It would implode
causing a 600 kiloton explosion, according to the post on pg. 2 of this thread.
Candice Frieze is a channeler who supposedly channels Isu (Jesus) and Aton (creator God) and others. It's similer to Fourwinds10.com and Paoweb.com. They don't exactly agree. Candice and 4winds think each other have been taken over by the Gov. I read them. Paoweb.com has some incredible info. Here's an example
www.paoweb.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Sargoth

A plutonium reaction is a fission reaction. A fission reaction is not necessary to produce a fusion reaction. To start a fusion reaction the requirements are extreme pressure and extreme heat.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join