It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone Please Explain To Me - The Theory that Jupiter Ignited - while behind the Sun right now

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
reply to post by InTrueFiction

No that is not what started it, it was the pictures from NASA's website, where people can see for themselves, some type of explosion from Jupiter as it was getting out of camera's range.

This is enough evidence in itself to prove that you just do not and are not the slightest bit interested in reading the posts explaining your little explosion. For pages now you have been given truthful answers but you take no notice.

Tell me, why is it important to you that Nibiru is on it's way to destroy earth and why is it important to you that Jupiter ignites and destroys all life on earth in one way or another? Why do you keep the story alive? For what purpose? Why do you skip over the facts? Many good people here have given their time and provided you with the truth over and over yet you haven't even bothered to thank them.

It appears that posting in this thread with any type of rationale is a complete and utter waste of time so I'm out of here.

questioningall is questioning all? Nope!

Ignorance Denied? Hardly!

IRM

[edit on 21/2/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
There might be something to Jupiter igniting, take a look at this picture, someone took yesterday!

They say it is COMPLETELY Real - they think it may be PLANETX but what if it is Jupiter?

Wonder why there's popup box that say taken Nov 2008?

Wonder why nobody else saw this.

There's nothing to Jupiter igniting.

Nada.

Zilch.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Everyone should read the thread "Att. Are there meteors headed this way" which is just above this one.
It ties in with this subject. It says there were objects coming this way right around the same time as the Jupiter videos. A must read!!
About Nibiru. Sheldan Nidle said back in 1996 that Nibiru was under Galactic Federation control and was traveling with the Hale Bopp comet which really wasn't a comet. 3 weeks later all hell broke loose when Hale Bopp was seen with companions. That's when i really started paying attention to his material. Google Hale Bopp companion photos. Don't worry about Nibiru. He also said on his most recent dvd that Nibiru is not Planet X.

Check out the photo of a real alien ship or technology. scroll down about 2/3rds.
www.tmgnow.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I, personally, feel that the object in the sky under speculation is brighter than any other celestial object I have witnessed within my lifetime. I have no recollection of anything appearing so brightly in the night sky - not to mention that, in the past, if there was any special celestial event to take place it was all over the news or, at very least, easily accessible news and I've yet to see anything about this. I find the situation to be quite "curious and curiouser" indeed. If anyone has any information to thoroughly convince me this is something normal, I welcome it. Though I'd like to think I'm "on the fence" as they say, I'm, at this time, leaning toward the least accepted theory that "something wicked this way comes".

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Sargoth

A plutonium reaction is a fission reaction. A fission reaction is not necessary to produce a fusion reaction. To start a fusion reaction the requirements are extreme pressure and extreme heat.

[edit on 2/20/2009 by Phage]

Thanks again i keep trying to tell them its just not enough mass i don't care what you do to Jupiter unless you could get Saturn to crash into it. It doesn't have sufficient mass to to start fusion. And there is no way to add the mass needed. So if this is a coming sign well be waiting a very long time.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sargoth
Everyone should read the thread "Att. Are there meteors headed this way" which is just above this one...

blah...blah...blah

The STEREO images show no objects coming this way.

The videos are not of Jupiter, they are of Venus.

Hale Bopp had no companion.

The photo of "a real alien ship" is a classic example of someone with absolutely no understanding of what they are looking at making up claims about it.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Looks like a companion to me. Although it doesn't proove it's a ship.
So what is the structure in the photo behind the sun?

www.tmgnow.com...
www.tmgnow.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Sargoth

Your sources are about 10 years out of date.

To the uneducated eye "looks like" does not necessarily equal "is", which as I said previously, is the problem. The "companion" carries quite a legacy.

March 26, 1997: Thirty nine members of a cult were found dead in their Californian mansion. They apparently died in a carefully organized suicide. It seems that the victims believed they were going to meet Hale-Bopp's companion. I hope they found the peace they were searching, even if there was no UFO to meet them.

November 14, 1996: Chuck Shramek takes a CCD image of the comet. One of the background stars displays some spikes, giving it a "Saturn-like" look. On Art Bell's radio show, Mr.Shramek announced this Saturn-Like Object (SLO) to the world. The rumor spread on the net that this object was a huge spacecraft (3 times as large as the Earth). The original image is compared to the Palomar Sky Survey, and the SLO is identified as star SAO 141894.
www.ifa.hawaii.edu...

There is no evidence (other than "it looks like") that Hale-Bopp had multiple heads or a companion. In multiple studies of the comet there is not one confirmation of such.

There is no "tower" on the sun. That is another example of a digital artifact, something the general public had very little knowledge of in 1999. Some of us are a bit more knowledgeable nowadays. For some reason Gary Goodwin doesn't seem to be able to acknowledge that.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I have to disagree with you. I think the 2 links are solid evidence and i'm sure many will agree with me.
I want to ask you point blank, can you see Jupiter with any detail like the spots etc. ? Or is it too close to the sun for anyone to see the details?

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

reply to post by Sargoth

Your sources are about 10 years out of date.

To the uneducated eye "looks like" does not necessarily equal "is", which as I said previously, is the problem. The "companion" carries quite a legacy.

March 26, 1997: Thirty nine members of a cult were found dead in their Californian mansion. They apparently died in a carefully organized suicide. It seems that the victims believed they were going to meet Hale-Bopp's companion. I hope they found the peace they were searching, even if there was no UFO to meet them.

November 14, 1996: Chuck Shramek takes a CCD image of the comet. One of the background stars displays some spikes, giving it a "Saturn-like" look. On Art Bell's radio show, Mr.Shramek announced this Saturn-Like Object (SLO) to the world. The rumor spread on the net that this object was a huge spacecraft (3 times as large as the Earth). The original image is compared to the Palomar Sky Survey, and the SLO is identified as star SAO 141894.
www.ifa.hawaii.edu...

There is no evidence (other than "it looks like") that Hale-Bopp had multiple heads or a companion. In multiple studies of the comet there is not one confirmation of such.

There is no "tower" on the sun. That is another example of a digital artifact, something the general public had very little knowledge of in 1999. Some of us are a bit more knowledgeable nowadays. For some reason Gary Goodwin doesn't seem to be able to acknowledge that.

Try this then

[edit on 21-2-2009 by guessing]

[edit on 21-2-2009 by guessing]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by guessing

Cosmic rays: High energy particles from the solar wind, and from the galaxy as a whole, whip around the SOHO spacecraft and interact with the detectors. These produce spots and streaks on the detector ranging from a single pixel, to large streaks that span a large fraction of the image.

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

[edit on 2/21/2009 by Phage]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Cosmic rays: High energy particles from the solar wind, and from the galaxy as a whole, whip around the SOHO spacecraft and interact with the detectors. These produce spots and streaks on the detector ranging from a single pixel, to large streaks that span a large fraction of the image.

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

So in your mind an 8 year gap of time, showing the same high energy particle of solar wind in what appears to be identical objects is just another random anomoly? You can't be serious surely! find me proof thats its not apart from the nasa explanation, and i may give credit. In fact find me something better than what i have presented and convince me with evidence. unitl then, you comment has been noted and stored. Thanks for your valued input.

There is also ancient legend relating to 2 suns being seen in the sky! Eqyptian if I recall..

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Same particle? What are you talking about? Show me a sequence of the "object" and I might think you have something.

There is a legend of a giant lumberjack with a giant blue ox as a pet. So what?

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Phage, you're either not as bright as you pretend to be, or you're a Disinformation Agent. You can't even answer a simple question. This the third time I've asked you if you could see Jupiter's spots or rings.
The picture of the tower on The Millenium Group site is no digital artifact. Those guys are pros, not ameuters like us. The photos of the Hale Bopp companion are SOLID Proof in my opinion. I know I should believe you and not my lying eyes right.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Same particle? What are you talking about? Show me a sequence of the "object" and I might think you have something.

There is a legend of a giant lumberjack with a giant blue ox as a pet. So what?

You see, unless your 3 inch CRT monitor doesn't quite do the job of providing a reasonable viewer from which you can see tiny weeny little pixels, I appreciate your highly scientific mind would not be able to think outside of the mentioned pixel. Of course its an object, and semantics will not suffice in this arena.

As far as providing a sequence, do you really believe that will ever happen, come on proffessor, I think you may need to revisit your giant blue ox and feed him some quality protein.

I am resting on the images with a almost 9 year time difference.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Sargoth

I don't own a telescope so I can't see Jupiter's rings. Are you actually implying that Jupiter has really turned into a star? I've seen it in the morning. If it's undergoing a planetwide process of nuclear fusion it is not very impressive. Nothing has happened to Jupiter.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I'm not implying anything. I'm simply trying to get to the bottom of this issue. I don't remember if it was you that kept saying to every one, go look at Jupiter, nothing has happened. Now you admit you don't even have a telescope. Well, that solves everything.
Does anyone have a powerful telescope to see the details of Jupiter? It would end a lot of speculation. Can the details be seen now or will we have to wait till the end of March? Can anyone answer these simple questions?

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Someone took these photos (again thinking planet x) from England,
so the question is,,,, is it Jupiter?

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

*sigh*
Jupiter is not visible in the evening. It is visible shortly before sunrise.

The video is showing Venus. Which is visible in the evening.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by guessing

So in your mind an 8 year gap of time, showing the same high energy particle of solar wind in what appears to be identical objects is just another random anomoly? You can't be serious surely! find me proof thats its not apart from the nasa explanation, and i may give credit. In fact find me something better than what i have presented and convince me with evidence. unitl then, you comment has been noted and stored. Thanks for your valued input.

There is also ancient legend relating to 2 suns being seen in the sky! Eqyptian if I recall..

Are you saying the image from 2000/03/01 and that from 2009/02/11 are showing the same “object”? Could you go into a little more detail?

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join