It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Final Contact

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

Forgive me, but as my questions were directed towards commander ly-on, why have you replied in his stead?

I was unaware that this was a jointly authored thread; please direct me to where this was made clear. If it was, I apologize.

Saying that, and as we do not have a response from the “source”, I will engage you and your answers as you have chosen to represent his cause:

I might as well tell you what i know about the Confederation. As far as i know, they're a group.

“As far as you know”? That’s disturbingly vague…

And, yes, a Confederation is a group, but that is the easiest description possible.

What I was trying to ascertain is why “Confederation”? How did this “group” form expressly into a confederation, rather than the opposite ends of the scale - some form of mutually beneficial organization, or authoritarian federation?

You see, I’m a little confused because when you state that:

The "leader" of the Group is called E-La…E-la is the reincarnation of the Angel Gabriel…The group is made up of very special people, mainly reincarnations of "holy" people, through out the bible Qu'aran etc..

this reveals that its hierarchy is actually theocratic – divine - in nature. Rather than a group being led by representatives of the divine, it is actually led by the divine, and - as an added bonus - those who have had direct contact with the divine.

Logically, wouldn’t that make it the ultimate theocracy and not a conglomeration of nations and states who have gathered together for strength in a time of crisis?

So what happened to create this particular form of government, one that, by its accepted definition, historically consists of inequality and differing political viewpoints and relationships? How does that relate with its theocratic – and presumably beneficent - leadership?

And as you then go on to say that the “group” consists of other “holy” people, are we to assume that this “confederation” is in fact – for want of a better description – an association of “superheroes”; A celestial Justice League? I’m drawn to this impression because you then say:

It's main opperations are protection of the earth, from the Greys.

So now not only is it not a confederation (my emphasis):

Confederation: The act of confederating; a league; a compact for mutual support; alliance, particularly of princes, nations, or states.

dictionary.reference.com...

of alien worlds dedicated to our protection, it transpires that it is Terran-centric, and consists of “holy” avatars from our history.

So where – or who - are these other “confederate” members?

Do you see my problem with this description?

Stop them entering out atmopshere and all that

… “and all that”. More vagaries, JacobNH?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Beamish,

I know that your question was directed at Commander Ly-on, but i thought i might as well answer with what i know.
Where's the harm in that?

It is not a jointly authored thread, but it is a discussion.

AboveTopSecret, The internets biggest UFO, Conspiracy theory, and Alternative Topics Discussion Board

So please don't have a go at me, for simply trying to help.

Yes, my answers are "disturbingly" vague, as i don't know alot about the Confederation. I provide you with what i know, to help you, not for you to throw it back in my face unnecisarily.

It currently has many opperations, but the main opperation, is protection from the Greys.

Im trying to help you Beamish, there was no need for the slightly aggresive retaliation.

Love&Light

Jacob

[edit on 11/6/2009 by JacobNH]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
lol nice anyways

this guy showed up under 'commander adama' last year in camelot's forums

since you take all information from billy meier, he never said spirits have sex lol

here 1500 pages of billy meier notes

[edit on 11-6-2009 by l0gic]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

I know that your question was directed at Commander Ly-on, but i thought i might as well answer with what i know.

As I directed my original questions to this thread’s author, I expected a reply from him. When I received one from you, complete with answers to my questions, then I simply accepted that you are in the possession of the relevant responses. And as you did answer in that manner, that puts the responsibility on you to be a representative of commander ly-on’s claims.

Where's the harm in that?

You said “i thought i might as well answer with what i know.” The harm may be that you might not know as much as commander ly-on says he does, therefore muddying the waters. How would that help?
And as you also quite correctly say:

It is not a jointly authored thread, but it is a discussion. So please don't have a go at me, for simply trying to help.

I fully understand what a discussion is, and that is this (my emphasis):

an act or instance of discussing; consideration or examination by argument, comment, etc., esp. to explore solutions; informal debate.

dictionary.reference.com...

A real discussion is not one sided. It has to include all sides and opinions; otherwise it is merely an imbalanced, biased homily.

Now, if you share commander ly-on’s supposed knowledge – say, receiving it from the original, “extraterrestrial source” – and display it in a way that you can support each other’s statements, then that is different; that makes you as conversant on the subject as the author.

If you are simply repeating his claims, without having gained an understanding of exactly what they are, that makes you one of his believers and nothing more.

Yes, my answers are "disturbingly" vague, as i don't know alot about the Confederation. I provide you with what i know, to help you, not for you to throw it back in my face unnecisarily.

Where did I “throw” them back at you? I believe I only repeated your own words. If they are of no help - based on a patently unstable foundation - and you admit that you have answered with vagaries, then what am I supposed to do?

Im trying to help you Beamish, there was no need for the slightly aggresive retaliation.

How is my tone aggressive?

Is it in that I dare question commander ly-on, a self proclaimed alien, or that I point out that parts of his story appear to be flawed? That isn’t being aggressive, JacobNH, it’s me being surprised that an “advanced being” is capable of making such rudimentary mistakes.

And isn't there a lesson to be learned from that?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Beamish,

Okay, I did not think of the "muddying the waters" part, and i am sorry if i am misleading you atall.

I have asked the Commander about the Confederation, and i shall receieve an answer soon.
From now on, all questions you have, can be directed at me, where i can then pass on the information from the Commander, to you.

Sorry to of caused confusion.

Love&light

Jacob

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

I did not take your answers as misleading.

How can you purposely – or even unintentionally - mislead when the answers you have been deliberately left with for use in situations such as this (and it is clear that this thread’s author is happy for you to take his place in his absence) are imprecise at best, ill-thought-out at worst?

What you should be doing is considering long and hard why you are being left to fend off any questions in the first place, when you have admitted to yourself that you are not in possession of all the facts.

Does that sound fair, or even the right behaviour for your teacher, who is a supposed superior being?

Let commander ly-on fight his own battles.

I have asked the Commander about the Confederation, and i shall receieve an answer soon.
From now on, all questions you have, can be directed at me, where i can then pass on the information from the Commander, to you.

Thanks, and with the greatest respect, but I’d rather deal directly with commander ly-on. I have no problem with you commenting on my posts.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Beamish,

Some answers regarding the Confederation, straight from the Commander.

The Confederation is like the ONU organization on Earth, and trust me, very similar to the Star Wars IV episode, in which the representatives of the worlds having higher vibrations, can speak and take decision concerning their planets, and in case of Earth, how to help human kind, changing Karma and destiny, and, more practical decisions like help Space Shuttle to find the lost way back to Earth, or to increase protection against Zeta Reticula Grays.
They meet each other in different places on our Galaxy, for example Omundia, or Ganymede, or Cristal City.

Some members names: Su-job, Kaneskin, Kintor, Senoul, the “Women in brown” with leader Selmi, Oxinon, Sinjansen, Oxalc.

Alias Union in a group of half humans, who has “living spirit” coming from the future like ly-on, E-la, Si-xonam, Al-mal etc etc. E-la is our leader. She has Gabriel Ark angel as spirit, but still human being.

Beamish should understand that all this information is given by E-la together with the Guides themselves. And I don’t have anything to do with the others “commanders” of the past.

Ly-on

Hope that helps.

Love&Light

jacob

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacobNH
reply to post by Beamish

Why do ly-on has to talk through you? if he is available to read your emails, then why can't he come here and answer directly the questions?

The way he does this looks wrong, again he by doing this, gives us another reason to think this is the forming of a sect or cult, where people are placed "in charge" of certain positions so that they feel they are "part" of something greater and feel they were given a change to be trusted with something special, don't know, i guess this was coming sooner or later.

The reason your answers can't be complete and fully informed is because you have been delivered information not to be trusted, again, because that information may be wrong, or may not, but the evidence points to that, strongly, just by reading his claims and answers, we can see he tends to answer with whatever he feels will change our focus to other stuff so that we won't notice the big flaws, and for someone who claims to "know it all", he sure has left a lot, and i do mean it, a lot of things unanswered or with simple vague unrelated answers which don't provide anything at all but more confusion.

Ly-on, where are you? aren't you going to come and play with my question about the flower in the fields? why can you answer emails but can't login here? or will you just ignore those who know the truth and hide behind other people?

I'll be around.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by Kaifan]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

I wanted to point a few things here, this is from ly-on's message sent through jacob:

can speak and take decision concerning their planets, and in case of Earth, how to help human kind, changing Karma and destiny,

Well sorry for saying this, but seems you are not doing a really good job here, "Karma and destiny", hey dudes! stop playing around, we are not toys! you are screwing up our world and our lives, don't you see how bad things have gotten lately? whatever you're doing, stop!

and, more practical decisions like help Space Shuttle to find the lost way back to Earth,

The space shuttle doesn't go into deep space, how can they find their "lost way back to earth" it is simple to them, just look to your left and that big blue orange like thing is earth, they're just orbiting earth, they don't go beyond that

Lately, this looks more and more like old comic books from the 60's and 70's, where everything is possible in space and beam guns make funny noises in the vacuum of space...

Oh by the way, ly-on if you see this, i still want to know how can animals from earth survive in a planet 30,000 bigger than ours, how they manage to adapt to gravity, pressure etc? how they eat and coexist? and please don't say everyone is happy and they all live together like a happy family, because then that means they had to be "modified" to be like that, and then that means, you played God with them, which is a very bad thing to do...

Edited to add: yes i will keep pointing out all the funny things i see because:

1- Because i like to
2- Because i know you may say something like "i wrote that just to mislead you and see what you were to do"
3- Because i know you wrote it believing it was something cool and that people were going to say "omg! omg! omg! this is the real deal"
4.- Because as i said before, i can see through you..

Just to let you know that you don't need to use this as a way to supposedly "make an example out of me" because i am doing this on purpose, so if you are going to use brain washing on some of the people here, use something else but my words.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
Oh no... not again. *reaches for the Pepto*

I am starting to see a pattern in these 'aliens/ ETs/ extradimensionals' posts. A lot have fair to just plain lousy English and grammar skills, including syntax placement... They all are in some hazy, incorporeal form (or swimming around inside a human body), have mind blowing technology.... Until someone expects a hard demonstration. Then you get a 'metaphysical' explanation, or the classic "You couldn't comprehend it with your human mind" item.

Them showing up? Years away. Or even months (but those turn into years, too). We're too (fill in the blank with your favorite problem).

So... having said all that and managing dirty looks from the believers- I ask the skeptics who want to solve a mystery to have a look at a few of these purported 'messages'. Minus the GFL, unless someone can condense that mess into a tight, neat package.

My questions are: Who are these people? Why do they share the same basic characteristics? Why is their English chopped up in a way I never saw any foreigners write? ARE they people? I don't know why, but I keep getting the impression these posts are written by intelligent computers. Maybe because of the time I spent trying to teach my copy of ALICE (an early AI chat program) how to talk like a real person? BTW- I failed spectacularly.

What is the agenda of these "extra-everything-als"? Is it to program us for an actual contact? Is it experiments in AI? Or is it simply someone who has mastered the art of not talking English right who is having a good laugh at everyone's expense? And that could be anyone from within a top secret project to some fat, dumb slob in his parent's basement.

Seen too many of these things to even let the word 'believe' enter my mind.

My take is it is someone who is being fed 'information'. The NWO bunch can project information into a person's mind, and I get the feeling that there is truth to the rumors of mind control possibilities, so this person may be a 'drone', their mind basically turned off and the true puppet master behind the mind control feeding information thru.
I keep encountering this whole 'story' line about the 'federation' or as this person says 'confederation' out there, like there is some huge benovolent community out there just waiting for us to grow up. I get a lot of information thru the racial/collective unconscious (after a shaman journey where I got hooked up) and I don't see anything like a star trek type community in the unconscious, at all. So who is playing this 'card', and why? What are they hoping to accomplish, and most importantly, what is in this for them? Just my ponderings.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by l0gic
lol nice anyways

this guy showed up under 'commander adama' last year in camelot's forums

since you take all information from billy meier, he never said spirits have sex lol

here 1500 pages of billy meier notes

[edit on 11-6-2009 by l0gic]

Hi l0gic,

'commander adama' is more likely to be 'cmdrAleon', another self proclaimed alien, but that one is from Connecticut, US, so they are not the same person, in fact, 'Cmdr Aleons' had a couple threads deleted a few days ago because he tried to do this exact same thing that ly-on is doing on this thread, the mods got to him very quickly, unfortunately, that doesn't seem to be the case here

Anyway, just wanted to point out 'adama' and 'ly-on' are two different people.

So, at least that we know, we have thee commanders:

- Commander Adama
- Commander Aleon
- Commander Ly-on

Why they always want to be "commander"?
and who's the one really in charge? or do they work part time? do they share the same office space?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

Some answers regarding the Confederation, straight from the Commander.

My previous requirement to communicate only with commander ly-on seems to have been ignored. Oh well. I guess you will have to take the flak in his stead, JacobNH.

The Confederation is like the ONU organization on Earth, and trust me, very similar to the Star Wars IV episode

Oh dear. That’s far too easy.

To compare this hypothetical Confederation to a well known fictional one (The Rebel Alliance) is incredibly contemptuous; it deliberately tells us nothing of real value, but it does succeed in imprinting something specific into the minds of the easily led. The impact of naming the most famous Sci-fi series of all time and suggesting that it contains a comparable set of events is extremely cynical, and designed purely to instantly create emotive visuals that feel not only comfortable, but safe.

To use such an association is cheap, but not surprising from a belief-system that relies heavily on already entrenched mythology and legend, be it fictional (Star Wars) or historical (Biblical characters) as it has no truly original substance to support its empty, manipulative rhetoric.

…the representatives of the worlds having higher vibrations, can speak and take decision concerning their planets, and in case of Earth, how to help human kind, changing Karma and destiny…

More new age absurdity. “Help human kind?” How?

Read some of the listings in this link:

en.wikipedia.org...

and then tell me, with your hand on your heart, that we have been helped in the past. Within those pages, and associated links, there are hundreds of millions of human beings who have died violent and miserable deaths at the hands of other men and nature. Where was their help? What good was their karma? What destiny where they intended for, if not one that led inexorably to despair and misery and finally pain and death?

…and, more practical decisions like help Space Shuttle to find the lost way back to Earth…

As Kaifan has already indicated, the Shuttle does not loose sight of Earth; hell, even Voyager 1 could still see Earth from four billion miles away when it took the famous “pale blue dot” photograph. This is another attempt to make this “Alias Union/Confederation” look pro-active, when in all reality, it is another fiction from a fictional entity.

Zeta Reticula Grays. Omundia, Ganymede, Cristal City. Su-job, Kaneskin, Kintor, Senoul, the “Women in brown” with leader Selmi, Oxinon, Sinjansen, Oxalc.

What use is there in listing poorly crafted 1950’s alien names? Are we supposed to be impressed? Anyone can do that: Trenavoor, Parandanatir the Motive, Branch Sepsit of the Ninth Phase, Morronjanner, Ti Imps, Houwhe’ec, Legion of the Dread and Damned…

See, not that difficult is it?

Alias Union in a group of half humans, who has “living spirit” coming from the future like ly-on, E-la, Si-xonam, Al-mal etc etc. E-la is our leader. She has Gabriel Ark angel as spirit, but still human being.

Now, with the mention of Gabriel, we are getting to the heart of this. This Confederation/Alias Union are doing nothing more than touting their own version of the same drivel as the Ashtar Galactic Command.

This from commander ly-0n’s own blog:

El sitio oficial del grupo Alias Union liderato por la señora Diva Gomez, Missionera contactata por Maestros, Guias Extraterrestres, Aliens, el Maestro Jesus, Angeles

aliasunion.blogspot.com...

Which translates into this:

“The official site of the group Alias Union leadership by Mrs. Diva Go'mez, contactata Missionera by Teachers, Extraterrestrial Guides, Aliens, the Jesus Teacher, Angels.”

Your “Confederation” – and commander ly-on - are both part of a religion; a hybrid of science fiction and western belief.

Considering how central America originally absorbed Christianity – adding it’s own rituals, devotions and ceremonies, all paying homage to old, non-Christian beliefs – it is of no wonder, considering how prevalent the belief in ET is– and that it is part of Latin culture - that this new one has sprung up.

Does this following quote sound as though it could reflect this ET religion (my emphasis)?

The religious focus of the celebration was not easily apparent. Surely it provided for a great release of energy, an expression of some kind of longing or desire, an outpouring of something deep in the Latin heart. Part of its significance lay in the manda, the concept of command or obligation that may be at the heart of popular religiosity. The idea is that if I do something for God, God will do something for me. If I say prayers for 20 days, my daughter will pass her examinations. If I crawl on my knees to the temple, my mother will be healed of her sores. That the daughter may be too tired to study because she has to work for two dollars a day to help feed the family, or that the mother can’t afford medicine, are not things taken into account in popular religion. What is hoped for is a miraculous intervention.

And that is referring to the Catholic church – and a local religious celebration. This is the most telling part:

It does not look for human causes or human answers to problems. but projects the issues of life into a nonhuman, magical realm where ritualistic performances are believed to have influence. It is escapist religion -- an opiate for the people, and an economic boon for vendors and other opportunists.

www.religion-online.org...

JacobNH, if you are happy to follow a religion based on fantasy, then no one can stop you.

Just be careful.

Beamish should understand that all this information is given by E-la together with the Guides themselves. And I don’t have anything to do with the others “commanders” of the past.

This to commander ly-on; the information you have supplied is, in my opinion, nothing more than watery, vapid fiction. There is nothing in it that corroborates your claims, even remotely. Indeed, it – and the data on your own website - have only succeeded in confirming the sheer lack of originality your alleged “Guides” and “Teachers” have. There is no spark of the divine in your messages, and that is not surprising.

It’s not surprising as they do not come from the divine, or extraterrestrials, nor are they inspired.

They come from Man.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Beamish-
It is that you and many others are "well beyond the make believe of this", there are many others out there as well proclaiming there source of religious indoctrination of an "alien worshiping society" - It is time that the truth shall be revealed.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by catalyst2466

It is that you and many others are "well beyond the make believe of this"

I take that to mean do I consider myself above – “beyond” - this type of fiction? If that is the case, then what is there to be “beyond”?

I believe that this thread contains nothing other than another example of a very modern type of worship; a mix of a growing dissatisfaction with existing religions, the burgeoning interest in the possibility of alien life, and, at its core, is based on culturally ingrained, imagined assemblies of benevolent alien species created by science fiction authors.

commander ly-on has already mentioned Star Wars as being a viable comparison; his “Confederation” is so painfully close to Star Trek’s Federation it hurts. Using these as “role-models” is lazy; it is a huge assumption that one – never mind several - extraterrestrial societies would have developed, or even operate under, the same morals and ethics as we do. Who is to say that any truly alien culture would resemble ours in any shape or form, or be anything we could recognize as civilized, never mind having the same organizational goals and achievements. Look at the myriad cultures that have arisen on this planet…

…there are many others out there as well proclaiming there source of religious indoctrination of an "alien worshiping society"

Yes there are, but that fact does not verify their claims, does it? In fact, nothing does.

- It is time that the truth shall be revealed.

Very nice and dramatic, but ultimately a hollow statement as it has no focus. Which truth are you talking about?

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Beamish,
This will be the last post on this thread as I wish to move on. My overall message was that its obvious that many can see that this is some kind of "Cult" -(message understood then). Secondly, I can only "say" its about time that the real truth on Aliens were to come through, meaning disclosure. There are many alien groups (Cults) in books stores and all over the net of this similar "New Age Confedration" enough said.

[edit on 13-6-2009 by catalyst2466]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
After reading this long thread, conclusions:
- it's full of it...desinformation
- the name ly-on for me means "lie on"
- commander, only comands google search engine !
- this person, is deceiving people.

-I wonder where is the weed whacker?

For me it would be thread closed. It doesn't deserve more hard disk space.

[edit on 13-6-2009 by crustas]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I agree, I think Ly-on (lyin') has 'left the building' anyway. He hasn't replied to anyone for ages. I second closing this thread

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
The turtle is faster than the rabbit.

We love tolerance and humbleness, but we cannot accept that simple humans cannot take advantages of messages from the White Brotherhood.

You only ask for proofs, without thinking.

We gave you information of the position of Atlantis as part of Galapagos and Rapa Nui, and you chose to fight back our information instead of verifying.

We said there’s another door behind the second door in the Spoek Pyramid, with 3 golden keys waiting for the retrograde Egyptians archeologists to be found.

You even argued that a planet 30.000 times bigger than earth could not exist.

We said Mentor from planet XZA3 is the name of the Pleyadan Alien built as crop circle in Great Britain.

How? Why? Could you explain it?

It was the top of your illusions’ iceberg.

You had many chances to discuss this information without attacking our Commander ly-on.

Bruce Lee, as many chosen humans, still lives and happily learns, in Ganymede’s subterranean city called Crystal City.

Do you want the proof ?

Go and find Bruce Lee’s grave, and see if he’s still there.

We have already chosen the right persons around the World, not only through this forum, but with many methods you could not even imagine.

You asked about who the 144.000 chosen ones are

Only the chosen ones have and will have access to the information of your World.

We don’t have to prove anything more than your inconsistence

This post finished as well as our infinite patience.

General Amon
Confederation Chief
Crystal City
Ganymede

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
It cant possibly be that easy for the human race to lose you ,can it?

I'm a little impatient myself that you didnt answer any of my questions but I am not going to leave the sandbox quite yet.Why are you leaving?

What if you are for real,and you could be,If you are who you say you are and even one question is asked of you,YOU WOULD BE OBLIGATED TO ANSWER TO THE BEST OF YOUR ABILITIES NO MATTER HOW BRIEF THE REPLY.

You see,this is what a leader would do,are you trying to tell us something through your behaviour,were you demoted and are you a little sensitive right now?

I am still waiting for answers.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
commander ly-on thank you for opening this thread , I have something to
ask you , I hope you will answer; will the world be united in pace after your arrival and free energy be given to everyone ? Will I find enlightenment soon? I hope I'm not to late for an answer.

Don't leave because of the disconnected skeptics , maybe there are more
people out there that are interested in learning and growing spiritually that don't deserve to be left in the dark.

I would appreciate if you can come back.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join