It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Final Contact

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by commander ly-on
reply to post by mystiq

“The telepathy is more of how they contact us, not we each other”

Mystiq you are wrong

Guides contact you with mental gifts, but you could use terrestrial telepathy to make synchronicities. I say "terrestrial telepathy" which is different from TOTAL telepathy:

Terrestrial telepathy can give you the skill to discover other person's wish (you could buy a chocolate cake to your wife waiting for you at home, just because you were able to connect her thoughts, or you can call a friend you were thinking to all day, and discover he needs help)

It’s a level above from “sixth sense” skill

In a short resume: you hardly could "listen" other person's conversations, but his feelings of his entire life.

This is one Confederation gift, explained to you just us the Guides explained to me

Ly-on

According Ingo Swann, who was such an incredibly delightful person and I only wish I had noticed years ago because I would have guru'd him in a flash and sat at his feet and demanded answers, we are all sensing systems, but for the reality boxes we live in, which unfortunatley turn off the thousands of psi toggles that biological exist in us, through disuse. So the kind of telepathy that ets have and use, carrying out conversations in our minds is telepathy plus.

Articles on the capablities humans already possess, ie. not an upgrade from ets, and also, possibly even a downgrade in the past took place if anything from Sumerian times, (Enki/Enlil) is here in some wonderful articles:

www.biomindsuperpowers.com...
ON-GOING SCIENTIFIC DISCOVERY OF
SENSORY RECEPTORS WHICH
ACCOUNT FOR MANY SUBTLE PERCEPTIONS

So far, the new discoveries regarding the biological bases for psi faculties roughly fall into five categories. I have to get a little technical here, but I'll simplify just ahead.

These five general categories are:

* Minute chemical receptors and sensors
* Minute chemico-electro receptors and sensors
* Neural-network exchanges of information in the bio-internal body substrates
* Bio-electromagnetic information receptors and sensors
* Bio-information transfer networks at the atomic, molecular, and neurological levels

Recently Discovered Bioorganic Basis
for the Following Additional Senses
(he lists at least 30)

REMOTE VIEWING AS ONE OF THE SIDHIS

TELEPATHY - THE OPENING UP OF
Part One of Three

So is this upgrade an upgrade to telepathy plus

or is it merely taking us out of our reality boxes?

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Spaxz

When you are 'aware', there is no more 'fear of the unknown' but instead, there is fear of the known, because you know what's out there, and believe me, i am more afraid of who can i become if my deepest dark feelings take control over me than to go into the dark, where there may or may not be something terrible waiting for me, i know what i am capable to do when angry, i have been there, i know it very well.

When you know the difference between good and evil, then you can't make excuses as to why you are doing evil things, you can't say you didn't understood, so you have to pay for what you have done, and you actually get punished for your actions, once you know, you can't forget, and you can't pretend you don't know, once you have become aware, then your life becomes a little harder than before, that's part of the price to pay.

But the comment about the gloom is not related to this, that question is centered on a specific consequence of our own hidden inner intentions when leaving our bodies and what happens after we have gone and returned, the consequences can be devastating to ourselves, even destroying our faith, our will to live and more, that's why only a few can see it, only those who need to go through it before moving on, for the rest, they will pass by without noticing, they receive help that some of us are not allowed to receive, because of our own choice, we have decided to ride alone.

[edit on 18-6-2009 by Kaifan]

I will not talk about this anymore here, since i don't trust and know everything being said by members here will be used as a tool to confuse and control other people, so i will not provide anything else.

I'm waiting for an answer that i know will possibly come in a few days, once ly-on has done his research on the net, but trust me, he won't find an answer for this on the net
, this is not the usual new age stuff he expects anyone to live by.

So, as with the flower in the field question, an answer designed to divert and confuse will come, or maybe not, we'll see..

Kai

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I dont know if anyone has noticed, but The Arc Of The Covenant's location is being disclosed.

Isn't this the first of the Commanders predictions?

He said that the "real hiding place" will be discovered.

If not, its one more thing that the Gov' is telling us, meaning one more step to the truth.

Love&Light

jacob

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by JacobNH
I dont know if anyone has noticed, but The Arc Of The Covenant's location is being disclosed.

Isn't this the first of the Commanders predictions?

He said that the "real hiding place" will be discovered.

If not, its one more thing that the Gov' is telling us, meaning one more step to the truth.

Love&Light

jacob

Hi Jacob,

The Arc Of The Covenant's location as been rumored to be in Ethiopia since several years ago, on this church:
en.wikipedia.org...

It is supposed to be revealed this Friday from what i can get on the site someone linked here on ATS.

My guess? they going to say, we have it, you can't see it, nobody can, they either go blind or die, but we have it, its one of 30,000 replicas and we can't say which one, or where it is located, because it would be the end of several things, and the start of several bad things, or something like that, although who knows, maybe they will really go through and show it to the world, i wonder what would happen then? but i don't really think it will happen like that, they are going to open a museum with a replica and just try to gather people and to help in increasing the number of believers, that's more probable.

So basically, we have known they have it there since several years ago, at least that's what they say, but we don't have any proof, and then there is also that thing about how they take it out each year for a kind of parade around the town, that sounds a little fishy because of the things we know about it like, nobody can see it, people go blind, die, or other things, nobody can touch it too, so a lot of people have doubts about the veracity of their claim.

Is it really tomorrow? or the 26th?

We'll see what happens

Kai

By the way, this would be a perfect time to ask for something detailed about what will happen tomorrow, not just vague statements, but specific details, in which building are we going to see it? will they let people see it with their own eyes? will it be shown tomorrow or they will just hold a conference and provide another, future date for the actual display? and if so, when? exact information please, not just random statements placed strategically to fit any possible outcomes, you see, when one comes from the future, this is easy to do, and when ones knows it all, better yet, there's nothing left to say but the plain truth.

Edited to add, that would have to be today, before say, 6 pm US Central Time, since we know they are on a different time zone, and while we are asleep that will be happening over Italy, it is 3pm there right now, so no tricks
, so, any takers? will someone dare to predict specific details on what will be going on tomorrow?
come on, this is a great chance that may not come again..

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

Hey,

Ah, i never knew that.

I always thought it was quite funny that my second name (Negus) means King or God in an old Ethiopian Language, and that Ethiopia is quite a sacred country

Negus

Yeah, considering the "power" seemingly hidden behind the real Arc, then one can only guess it's just a replica.

Like you said, wait and see.

Love&light

jacob

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Commander ly-on
San Pablo Lake
Ecuador

Jacob and Kaifan

you are right. The Arc they will announce they found is a replica of the real one.
Do you really think that such a powerful technical device made by tye Guides to humans, would have been hidden all these years under a dusty ground of Ethiopia? Absurd.
The real one, protected and still working, according to our chief E-la, is in the Grand Canyon ET facility.

As I told you many weeks ago, little by little, the truth will be told.

You probably new that the main reason of USA attack to Iraq was not the oil, as they have already spent more than many years of oil selling’s.

I gave you a hint, putting this question just after the Arc news,

PS

We are still waiting for the disclosure of gravitational formula we gave you yesterday

PS2
Any comments about the forthcoming eartquake in 2010?

Ly-on
Alias Union Mission

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Commander ly-on
San Pablo Lake
Ecuador

Jacob and Kaifan

you are right. The Arc they will announce they found is a replica of the real one.
Do you really think that such a powerful technical device made by tye Guides to humans, would have been hidden all these years under a dusty ground of Ethiopia? Absurd.
The real one, protected and still working, according to our chief E-la, is in the Grand Canyon ET facility.

You probably new that the main reason of USA attack to Iraq was not the oil, as they have already spent more than many years of oil selling’s.

PS

We are still waiting for the disclosure of gravitational formula we gave you yesterday

PS2

Ly-on
Alias Union Mission

Commander,

The way you said, "the real hiding place" made me think that it actually isn't hiding in the Church, so it couldn't be the real one.

And since you have asked for questions about the Earthquake, i will unload.

Where will it happen?
What will be the measurment on the ricta scale?
Will it cause a massive amount of destruction?
How come you cant prevent it, after all the Alias Union is about earthquakes and Volcanos.

Thanks,

Love&light

jacob

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Commander ly-on
San Pablo Lake
Ecuador

Jacob and Kaifan

PS

PS2

Ly-on
Alias Union Mission

No, this is wrong, such emptiness, have you lost the will to play maybe.

We know they will not show the real arc, that was understood before you came, i asked you, be specific and tell us something that will happen tomorrow, gives the speech beforehand, today, then let us see that you already knew every word that was going to be said, since you come from the future, and you know everything, you said so yourself, that's what i asked from you.

Instead, you as always have tried to jump in and play the 'i am in the known' part, without any proof at all but vague words, this has gotten really old by now, my request is such a simple thing, yet you will refuse to grant it, as expected.

This means nothing at all, i will say, yeah i knew the arc was going to be a replica, that's why i had scrambled eggs for breakfast today, and it would make the same amount of sense than your comment.

How weak have you become, have you maybe lost your will to fight?

Kai

Edited to add: there's always the possibility this is the real ark, we can't know, they will not allow people to test, they will not allow people to get near, the easier way to hide something is by placing it where?

Everything is possible.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   

reply to post by mystiq

Terrestrial telepathy can give you the skill to discover other person's wish (you could buy a chocolate cake to your wife waiting for you at home, just because you were able to connect her thoughts, or you can call a friend you were thinking to all day, and discover he needs help)

In a short resume: you hardly could "listen" other person's conversations, but his feelings of his entire life.

Ly-on

Wow i was thinking that 2 days ago bfore i read he post, i think i might have that with my girlfriend (future wife), my mother and my sister. 2 days ago i was thinking how the hell i figure out what they want :S but still i knew it.

How can i improv that skill? how do i know if is not just a conicidence?

/WTB more skills

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by commander ly-on

Why are you ignoring my Ly-On?

Disim, ERT

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Commander please dont get ahead of yourself,you have some questions to answer,go back in this thread until you see my questions and do your job.

I was abducted by a group of varied human races and they were in a military ship,and they were fighting FOR HUMANITY,who are you fighting for,and who are we in a galactic war with,and for that matter who abducted me.

Dont worry about the Ark,the bible has been used as a treasure map since Hitler got wise to the potential,we have never stopped since.Most of the "miracles"in the bible were simply technologys.We have found and reverse engineered most of them,I doubt the Ark has not been reverse engineered by now,so lets let it go.

We arent to concerned about finding new sources of energy either,if there are other races here that have better tech than us then eventually they will have to surrender it to us.

Remember we have thousands of nukes that could make the earth uninhabitable for thousands of years.We could potentially destroy the atmosphere and maybe write earth off permanently.

We are unstable enough to accidentaly start a nuclear war that could destroy humanity out of sheer stupidity.And we retain the power to enact a scorched earth policy if we are attacked by hostile forces on a global scale,the only question is where we would go while the earth repaired itself.

So now,who do you think is going to threaten humanity,who do you think has the power to defeat a race willing to destroy itself on principal to not allow itself to be defeated in spirit?

No one commander unless they are also human,and carry our DNA.No other living creature has the capacity to create war based on principal and no other living creature will willingly sacrifice its very life based on a principal,idea,or belief.

And,how and why can a seven year old operate a spaceship?Never mind a warship?

Has an ally provided humanity on earth with an array of ships to defend ourselves with,kowing very well that by the time the armada arrived we would be ready to fly them?

Our numbers are incredible in terms of population,are we a supply depot for providing soldiers for a war?Are we a planet that is hidden away from the front lines in order that we be safe to reproduce more soldiers?

Were we given nuclear weapons so we could have a fighting chance to defend ourselves in the event that the front lines are breached??

Tell me why you think cattle are mutilated in areas where abductions take place?

Tell me why we are implanted when we are abducted?

There is no way you have any connection to any alliance that is even remotely connected to humanities defense or preservation ,your inability to answer these and my prior questions is unequivocal proof that you are in fact in a much less dramatic position,but,you may reply with answers and surprise me.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

reply to post by Spinotoror

Here’s your formula Guides use to travel

g = S x v²

where S is the Sun Constant, which gives spaceships its “fuel” as the energy any planet receives for every cm² each second from the nearest star, depending on the planet angle from the Sun and, consequently, its AU

Ly-on

OK

G = Gravity (from earth?)
S = Sun Constant (whats the Value?)
V2 = Speed (it is a variable that we can set up?)

Just by looking at the formula (even when u aren't a super brain in Math) kinda make sense but for us mortals that don't know a lot of math, what are the values?

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

With so much talked about concerning Telos and an underground network of ets, wouldn't an earthquake on the west coast be harmful to them as well as humans? Also, isn't it possible that anything like this will be cabal generated? Its pretty hard for me to ask questions about a prediction for something that involves a loss of life on a large scale, where children may be harmed, because all I would do is stand back under the stars every night and keep on pleading for help and assistance to free us from the cabal and the slavery and the harm that is happening and for an advanced world. I really cannot rationally discuss anyone being hurt ahead of time or at any time. This world is beyond. Whats the point of predicting such a thing without standing up, if you really know its going to happen, and proving it and evacuating the people. Whats the point of predicting death and destruction if its not going to change anything?

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by dsm1664

Most of us get ignored! We're not pure or innocent enough though of course some of us could never stand by and watch their little brothers and sisters be enslaved for eons on the surface while they were "all-that" beneath the surface! But I do believe theres something on this thread, that he is connected to what he says he is connected to. I might be wrong, but I sense it. Its just I'm not really interested in the kinds of information being given, I want the stuff like, when is et generated disclosure going to happen? What is the best way to deal with the NWO agenda, when the masses aren't waking up fast, and any one person who does anything will be martyred? Why can't everyone live in peace together, all the different races that are on this planet with equality, guiding and tutoring each other, (I suppose we need most of the tutoring so there isn't really a lot of equity there, but oh well!)? I keep seeing a time when we would be taught by ets, forming eco villages, and caretaking this planet without money, and entering the cosmos, something like a system of higher education and volunteering like the venus project. The last time I got this was when I was looking at some of the et script being shown on Coast to Coast interview of Mary Rodwell. This is my goal. So other militaristic, testosterone, elitist ways that things be done, don't and never will, interest me.

That being said, I suspect he is who he says he is.

Edit to add: I just havnt decided whether he is connected to Altair or to the renegades. If its the latter, I suggest amnesty be established for all cabal, all black ops, and all those sharing this earth, so we can have defectors on the side of humanity. We need to convert them.

[edit on 18-6-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Ah give it up, ly-on. (Did you intentionally mean for your name to say you are lying?) You are still a real live indigo alien, aren't you? You could see all this stuff in the spirit realm, so none of it is really your 'gift' to us. We could go see it for ourselves if we chose.

[edit on 18-6-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
reply to post by dsm1664

Most of us get ignored! We're not pure or innocent enough though of course some of us could never stand by and watch their little brothers and sisters be enslaved for eons on the surface while they were "all-that" beneath the surface! But I do believe theres something on this thread, that he is connected to what he says he is connected to. I might be wrong, but I sense it. Its just I'm not really interested in the kinds of information being given, I want the stuff like, when is et generated disclosure going to happen? What is the best way to deal with the NWO agenda, when the masses aren't waking up fast, and any one person who does anything will be martyred? Why can't everyone live in peace together, all the different races that are on this planet with equality, guiding and tutoring each other, (I suppose we need most of the tutoring so there isn't really a lot of equity there, but oh well!)? I keep seeing a time when we would be taught by ets, forming eco villages, and caretaking this planet without money, and entering the cosmos, something like a system of higher education and volunteering like the venus project. The last time I got this was when I was looking at some of the et script being shown on Coast to Coast interview of Mary Rodwell. This is my goal. So other militaristic, testosterone, elitist ways that things be done, don't and never will, interest me.

That being said, I suspect he is who he says he is.

Edit to add: I just havnt decided whether he is connected to Altair or to the renegades. If its the latter, I suggest amnesty be established for all cabal, all black ops, and all those sharing this earth, so we can have defectors on the side of humanity. We need to convert them.

Sorry Mystiq, I don't see one shred of evidence in the racial/collective unconscious to support this whole 'federation' thing. But hey, star trek was my favorite TV show too. I can see why you would want to buy into it.

The sense I am getting is this joker, lying... er I mean ly-on, is a genuine in the flesh original indigo alien. One of the actual beings whos spirits are filling up so many human bodies here right now. I think the indigo leadership is trying any and all venues to reach their people so they can do a take over of earth. They are a lot nicer than the Jue-sah, for sure. I think they got too late a start though, and weren't told the truth about how hard it would be to rally their people.

I do see, out in the spirit realm though, a group of aliens, mostly dracs, feeding you information. I found them when I went looking for that tall way too macho 'grey' you talk about. I was tootling around, calling out, "Where is the tall grey that mystiq talks to??' and finally I see a figure in the distance and it says "yah, what do you want?"

I swoosh over there and see a group of beings, including this 'grey' who I then ask "why are you saying such goofy things about the greys? You know they aren't true."

He replied (I kid you not) "We're just saying what she wants to hear." As he turned his head back towards the group, I could see the line of a mask. From the rest of his body, he looked like a drac. You know they can still fool you out there in the spirit realm too, if you let them, right?

But you do spin a pretty story, all airy fairy and full of light and sweetness and oh all these aliens are working for our good out there in the spirit realm and they are all wonderful beings that are all working towards the light!" Sorry, it just don't fit with what I see, although I would much rather it did, being all full of good guys and whatnot.

The only group I see really working towards the light is us humans. We are the only ones who can make physical enlightenment. The aliens help us because they are afraid of what we will become and they want us to like them and not blow them to shreds when we reach that stage. So no matter who the aliens say they are and what they are doing and why, it is wise to take anything any alien says with a grain of salt.

Also I would very closely examine who and what you are 'listening' to and getting information from out there if I were you. I think you are being led around by the nose because you want to feel a bit more 'special' than the average human (and that would be a very real possibility as a spirit origins issue since you were an elf, who are pretty darn 'special') so they are doing all they can to feed your ego to get you to believe them. But hey, my opinion. Take or leave it.

[edit on 18-6-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

I'm an experiencer, and I'm aware that this is hard for people who have not experienced abductions by greys and blond haired nordics in blue uniforms, as well as other nordics, a tall male of over or around 7 foot, and have experienced contact with other races as well. My son talks about lion/men, and preying mantis, that was stirred in him after watching some artwork put out by the founder of ACERN. I have many friends who are experiencers, and we exchange notes. Some of the things that happen have happened with them, ie. my projection to the craft during a night my friend was abducted and woke up with wounds on his head, my other friend and I being monitored the same day by the same blond nordics, so I suspect they're the same group making their rounds. I also recognize energy in people. I have been trained to recognize energy, the groups of children that were abducted did psi work in groups. I have glimpses into these memories. When I was 11 that energy recognition saved my life, as my bare foot was stepping down on a very poisonous scorpion in Mexico, I felt the energy off it, instaneously form a mental image of a scorpion and lept back, all in a millisecond. Dad took it to the manager of the motel and found out I would have died within a half hour.

Now, the signatures I've been "programmed" to recognize is greys and nordics. For greys, I often get this happy elated and joyful feeling. These aren't zetas. These are greys from Orion that work with nordics. And they seem to have given this so that another group wont elicit that response. The nordic response is annoying, it truly is, its like being a cheerleader, or fangirl. The point is, there are many federations and organizations, and the primary groups I know of are from Orion, Sirius, Pleiadies and Andromeda. I believe my groups are connected with Telos and that this is connected to my home area, in the Okanagan as well.

But you do spin a pretty story, all airy fairy and full of light and sweetness and oh all these aliens are working for our good out there in the spirit realm and they are all wonderful beings that are all working towards the light!" Sorry, it just don't fit with what I see, although I would much rather it did, being all full of good guys and whatnot

I dont spin stories either. I have spent over a year finding others who are experiencers like myself and learning as much as I can, surprised to find that there are connections between us. I share information, and am really trying to discover the truth, because I don't like have only glimpses and parts of my memories, and most of all because I really strongly do not want to be doing something for the wrong side, ie. the renegades not the freedom fighters. I really don't care if you wish to disbelieve those who share their experiences. We end up facing many like that when we speak up, however, I will point out that much of what you're sharing seems to be about occult and lower astrals not ufology.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I have followed this post for quite awhile.
Not for belief but for amusement value,as I'm sure many do.

The formula that was presented I have posted in the science board.
Maybe some one there can enlighten us about it.

Stoke me a clipper,I'll be back for Christmas.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
First of all, commander ly-on, thanks for the response.

Spinotoror

We know your question comes in order to proof.

Yes. I didn't want to hide my purposes on this question.

Remember also that terrestrial scientists still don’t know how to get to Mars.

That's one of the reasons of why I asked you the formula.

Anyway, can I ask you some questions?

Who I'll marry in the future?

Are you familiar with spanish?

[edit on 18-6-2009 by Spinotoror]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Commander ly-on
Quito
Ecuador

My friend gallifreyanmedic

this is a genuine formula.
Your behave is the correct one: investigate first, better if the investigation comes from a scientist, and then discuss, argue or even split.

DragonriderGal

I am not an indigo.

I ask the same thing to the other skeptics: if you think I’m not who I am, and even I’m a liar, please explain to all members why you still lose your time logging in and write posts?
Your time is gold, just like mine.

Nizax

S is the Solar Constant, and varies according to the planet AU
If I told you everything, what would be your effort?

You want to improve your telepathic skills?
Just wait and see, and you will be answered by other members who are starting to have a proper preparation.

One4all

You were abducted by MIB and Military terrestrial forces.
The do not fight for humanity, they play together the role playing game: we give you wisdom you give us space.
Please remember: Philadelphia experiment and the tremendous result

Our Galactic War, as you call it, is against Zeta Reticula’s Grays.

As I told weeks ago, the finals frames of Apacalypto shows the only way mankind can save itself: by a frontal, massive and explicit visual contact with the Confederation ships

Grays number is HIGHER than all Confederation soldiers, so what the Guides are trying to do, is avoid battles. Grays DO cattle mutilation, in order to EAT. But they do cattle abduction, in order to spread illness
One was through monkeys, the other through chickens, now trough pigs…no, it’s a Gray’s work and they do it well.

We have already post this case, please pay more attention.

The ONLY race who abduce is the Zeta Reticula’s Grays.
Don’t’ misunderstand: one thing is ABDUCTION one thing is VISIT

PD

I don’t worry about the Ark. Anyway, humans are still looking for “mysteries” when the greatest mystery is how Earth is still alive with such a tremendous facts that are happening now.

DSM 1664
I’m not ignoring you; I’m giving you mentally preparation.
Soon we will communicate.

To "lone flower" Kaifan:

You wrote: How weak have you become, have you maybe lost your will to fight?

Kaifan, we see that you still eat from your guest’s table, I’m not think is it fair.
Do your job: think
Or change thread

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join