It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Final Contact

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I can't believe you guys believe this.......

"Commander", if you show yourself to me tomorrow at 2 pm I swear I will get on here and tell everyone, I will even start a thread about it.

So what say you?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by bl4ke360

The asteroid fragmentation will hit the West Coast of America, and it will devistate the area all the way from San Fransico, to Lima.

Thankyou, Commander.

Love&Light.

Jacob

[edit on 13/5/2009 by JacobNH]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
commander can you give us a month or year when this will happen. you must know roughly when its going to happen.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by commander ly-on

ly-on

Monster Quest season 1, episode 11, includes footage where a "rod" is captured simultaneously by a traditional video camera and a high-speed camera. While the video recorded by the traditional camera showed a brightly-illuminated "rod" with multiple undulating wings, the high-speed video clearly showed a common moth flying across its field of view.

Why did you say rods are insects not yet discovered by us ?

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

So are you representing Ly-on's answers or something now? And I live on the west coast so is it safe to say I will "devastated" as well?

[edit on 5/16/2009 by bl4ke360]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by bl4ke360

No, I've just been on this thread since the beginning and I remember his answers.

He has already addressed the Tsunami before.

Love&Light.

Jacob

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Nothing to see here... move along.

[edit on 5/16/2009 by Orion52]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by commander ly-on
Dear Users,

we do find very interesting how the Internet communication has developed a new way of join humans minds.

We have promised to you, 41 years ago, a way of enter another dimension and start to purifing the great desease called insanity.

We do live in a seven dimension reality, the Internet is the door to your fourth.

Among of telepathical conversation, most of you don't even recognize when such thoughts are a product of our connexion and when not, we do like to transmit the positive feeling in the Alfa state just before you wake up.

I am Commander ly-on, 40 terrestrial years old, more than 4000 in our time.

I salute you, all believers, alle pure of mind, all people of this important forum.

Please remember, we do not choose a man for his curiosity, but for his faith in something he cannot see.

We have dimensional bases in South America, most of them above volcan lakes.

We always hear human saying: if you are real, where are you?

We are already among you.

We have already chosen the right users of this post to be connected with us. You can make any answer you wish.

Commander ly-on
Alias Union Mission in Planet Earth
South America

I see this thread took a different direction than people calling you a nut, huh Andrea? Anywho, I too am from outerspace. I live under Lake Michigan. My name is General Ry-an. I have a prediction: you are a n.u.t. That means you are a n....f' it, your a whacko. Sorry, I hope you are who you say you are, for your own sake. However, your not. Get help.

[edit on 16-5-2009 by Ryanp5555]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Commander ly-on
Ecuador

Agnain

As we said some time ago, rods phenomenon is highly terrestrial. Humans tend to connect every single mystery with alien or extraterrestrial matters, but not always is so.
Rods is a terrestrial case: high speed insects that cannot be captured even by the most technological tools. We said and we repeat, rods are terrestrial insects. And yes, are insect not yet discovered as nearly impossible to be seen for their incredible speed.

As semi terrestrial, we have to have human names. We don’t think this could affect our job. So, Andrea is my name in your time, Commander ly-on in the future.

Concerning the forthcoming tsunami, we are sorry but we cannot give you the exact day, as could be the day in this present, and not in another present. Predictions depend on the present you live, and on the present you make every day.
I’m sure you know everything about our lucky friend John Titor, now in our future ,but not in the same present you live. That is why, apparently, his predictions do not correspond exactly to your present

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Hi Commander Ly-on

I haven't posted in a while but have been lurking.

I seem to remember about a year (maybe less) ago someone with the same name as you (just scrambled differently) posted similar things and got burned, subsequently leaving the forum not to return.

Was this you? If so why have you come back and created a completely new account?

Also John Titor was admitted as a hoax wasn't it? Unless you have some new light to shed on his story.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Commander ly-on
Ecuador

Agnain

As we said some time ago, rods phenomenon is highly terrestrial. Humans tend to connect every single mystery with alien or extraterrestrial matters, but not always is so.
Rods is a terrestrial case: high speed insects that cannot be captured even by the most technological tools. We said and we repeat, rods are terrestrial insects. And yes, are insect not yet discovered as nearly impossible to be seen for their incredible speed.

As semi terrestrial, we have to have human names. We don’t think this could affect our job. So, Andrea is my name in your time, Commander ly-on in the future.

Concerning the forthcoming tsunami, we are sorry but we cannot give you the exact day, as could be the day in this present, and not in another present. Predictions depend on the present you live, and on the present you make every day.
I’m sure you know everything about our lucky friend John Titor, now in our future ,but not in the same present you live. That is why, apparently, his predictions do not correspond exactly to your present

Again?

Aparently our good cmd is not aware that the john titor fraud was already exposed a few weeks ago here on ats and other sites....

And didn't you at first said something like rods where a mechanical failure on the video cameras? only to later change that into a "yes, they are terrestrial insects" or something, just because you couldn't really follow up on the questions made by someone who actually knew about that?

How long will this ridiculous thread will go on? and why people are so blinded and desperate to believe in something that falls for guys and lies like these?

Who knows, but i am bored to death of all this nonsense, i just came by to say,
, to everyone who has fallen for the lies and then to say
because i really can't understand how someone can believe this trash.

I feel sorry for all of those who will fall, those who believe the lies and who follow blindly and in such a desperate way.

But anyway, Andrea, (i can see that now that you were exposed, you are trying to play nice and even accept you are not really from other planet/world/dimension/loony house) i know you are a fraud and i don't care anymore, even after suddenly changing your story to fit all the alias union ridiculous stuff, some people here really can't see beyond the lies and the smell....

Those who can see who you really are, already have been set free, those who even after proof have been delivered and who we tried to help and worried about, but still kept fooling themselves, deserve what they will get,

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Hello again Kaifan,

People follow this thread, believe what the Commander has to say, because they follow their heart.
The Commander has much more to offer to people than a few links, and cocky quotations.

Originally posted by Kaifan

Those who can see who you really are, already have been set free, those who even after proof have been delivered and who we tried to help and worried about, but still kept fooling themselves, deserve what they will get,

I know who is really is.
I have found this out through a first hand experience, not through reading it on the internet.
He showed me something special - something i will never forget.

I do not follow blindly, i follow my heart.

Your "proof" that he is a fraud shows nothing more than the fact he is human.
He has a human body yes, was born on Earth, yes, but like he has said, he is a half human, half extraterrestrial.
Your proof shows he was a man on a journey of self discovery, and that he is a man who has found out who he really is.

I dont want to have an argument about his identity with you, but i thought i should offer my view to this thread.

There is always two sides.

Love&Light.

Jacob

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Hi Jacob, we will not get into an argument because of that, let's forget it, but at least i will say this before moving on and let everyone take their chances:

Hello again Kaifan,

People follow this thread, believe what the Commander has to say, because they follow their heart.
The Commander has much more to offer to people than a few links, and cocky quotations.

Quotations taken from his own words, from his own wrong statements and from his own history where you can easily find out the truth, why was he hiding that? for instance, he said they had space ships, he posted a lot of times saying, "from our base under lake" then from other places"

But once the truth came out, he says he posts from a regular internet connection somewhere in Quito, so what happened to the original story?

Also, he says he has only seen the "ships of light" and has only gone inside two times or so, then how come each post was "from under the lake or at remote places" The Einstein stuff is also really questionable, and finally, he has been found out wrong and has even taken content from other sites and posted it here as his own, that's not what he is supposed to be doing or is it?

But anyway, i keep what i say and quote it again:

--

I know who is really is.
I have found this out through a first hand experience, not through reading it on the internet.
He showed me something special - something i will never forget.

Did he? why haven't you talked about it here?, so that anyone can benefit and learn from it? did he show you that? or did you experience it by your own account and talked to ly-on about it, then he jumped in and confused everything so that it seems it was he who showed what you have seen?

Did you got invited to a spaceship? did you see one? a dream? please let us know, be strong and not be afraid, if there is really something that prevents you from talking, then something is obviously wrong.

I do not follow blindly, i follow my heart.

So do i, and that's the reason i have experienced tons of wonderful and marvelous things, and i will talk about them, in fact i have started already by creating some threads and sending some emails to those who asked me about it, and i can also post them here, i will soon, is just that i didn't have the time to return until now, i was away for a while.

Your "proof" that he is a fraud shows nothing more than the fact he is human.

Something he originally tried to hide, something he didn't wanted to appear to all us, and that's why he talks like that, as if he didn't belong here, but again, once the past came out, he admits he is as mortal as anyone else and that he has seen the ships and only twice went in, so, why does he talk like that? (the answer is simple)

Your proof shows he was a man on a journey of self discovery, and that he is a man who has found out who he really is.

Sorry but no, my proof shows someone who want's to be treated specially, someone who need to feel he is someone else, someone not happy with his life and what he has made of it, that's what can be seen, we all have problems, we all have things that make us unhappy everyday, but not all of us go and pretend to be someone else and try to have followers that make us feel good and end up believing our own lies, that's called something else.

I dont want to have an argument about his identity with you, but i thought i should offer my view to this thread.

His identity is the last of my concerns, i am really concerned about the damage this can and will cause on the people who believe, there has been tons of people who tried this, and there has been always people who falls for it, and lots of them went to commit suicide or end up death as in the tons of scientology cases around the world, that's what i want to avoid, but it depends on your views and your faith, i can only show you what i got and what i have discovered, the rest is up to you.

So good luck Jacob! i really wish you good luck and i hope you can find all the answers you seek.

There is always two sides.

Sometimes, there are even more than two.

Love&Light.

Thanks, specially i like the light. That one that feels so warm and reminds me of something, some place... and the golden and filled of happines one that acompanies all the beings i have seen in the past that came to me when i was tired of everything and was not able to keep up with what i was feeling and seeing, 'specially specially' that one.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Kaifan
Welcome back.
It seems that you are still looking for truth, but I repeat, politeness first.

JacobNH, who just understood that heart and faith are the strongest tools in order to achieve truth, began to have his 3rd eye opening, and yes, he had a marvelous experience he will explain in this post. A minimum part of human race could see who Jacob saw, just thanks of his faith.

We repeat, John Titor, considered as a hoax, is in our future. We still don’t know how a person of such magnitude and intelligence, can be considered a hoax. He will come back in one present in 2009, and the lucky ones will see him.

I am half human, as born on Earth, and half Guide, as my soul belongs to ly-on, on stand-by state in 10.950.

I enter twice a spaceship.

I do live here, so, in order to communicate with you, I use, among others ways, Internet.

This post is dedicated to the right person, a person who believes he can change his present karma, and reach his future destiny.

Kaifan, you have every instrument to reach 4th dimensions gifts, but you do not know how to start.

Commander ly-on
Alias Union
San Pablo Lake Dimensional Gate

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
So commander? Can you use your powers? Who am I? I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 10. If you can show this Jacob guy, show me, I'd like to see. Better yet, give us all proof.

Anyway, As somebody who understands the 4th dimension, can you explain to us how you see it?

Also, why is John Titor's timeline so different then ours? I remember when he was here, and he talked about civil wars happening by now in NA. I actually see evidence of this happening as well, but not for another few years. It's going to happen quite soon though, I know that. The states won't be the same in a couple years.

[edit on 18-5-2009 by CrygSol]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrygSol
So commander? Can you use your powers? Who am I? I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 10. If you can show this Jacob guy, show me, I'd like to see. Better yet, give us all proof.

Anyway, As somebody who understands the 4th dimension, can you explain to us how you see it?

Also, why is John Titor's timeline so different then ours? I remember when he was here, and he talked about civil wars happening by now in NA. I actually see evidence of this happening as well, but not for another few years. It's going to happen quite soon though, I know that. The states won't be the same in a couple years.

Yeah honestly commander ly-on, if you can't prove yourself, your wasting everyone's time including your own. You expect us to trust you blindly, which I find hard to believe from someone with such a position as you claim.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Commander ly-on
Ecuador

Agnain

Commander lie-on,

It's been proven that rods are normal insects (butterfly, fly, moth...) ! The problem comes from the cameras. en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
The Commander showed me a vision.
He showed me a vision in the Alpha state.
As i do not have much experience with visions, alpha states, and telepathy, what he showed me, i took quite badly.

He used the vision to raise my vibration, but as there are two sides to the telepathy medal, i recieved a slightly different message.

What i saw, was Satan.
I did not feel negativety from it, just saw Satan.

As the Commander has already stated, The Greys are the evil in the bible. So what i saw was the leader of the Greys. His name is Neon.

I have had other visions, but none I have asked the Commander about.

Please, ask me all you need.

Originally posted by agnain

Commander lie-on,

It's been proven that rods are normal insects (butterfly, fly, moth...) ! The problem comes from the cameras. en.wikipedia.org...

Who do you want to believe, wikipedia, and our primitive scientists, or Ly-on, an advanced half human from the future?

I am half human, as born on Earth, and half Guide, as my soul belongs to ly-on, on stand-by state in 10.950.

Can you expand on that, Commander?
10.950?

I thank you for your good luck Kaifan, and i too, hope you achieve all you need to.

Love&Light.

Jacob

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by JacobNH
Who do you want to believe, wikipedia, and our primitive scientists, or Ly-on, an advanced half human from the future?

Well, I saw the video with the normal camera and the high speed camera showing the same thing :
- normal camera : a rod
- hig speed camera : a butterfly

Stop beeing stupid and SEARCH for authentic contents instead of believing everything you can read.

here is a video which shows the same thing with different camera speed at the end : www.dailymotion.com...

Rods are a camera thing.

"ly-on" is a liar, end of.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by agnain

Tbh, i dont have much of an opinion on rods.
But from what i know, rods are something really fast that just look like a blur on a screen.
Yes, in your case, it could be a butterfly, but in other cases, it could be what Ly-on is explaining to you.

Im not being stupid, and i have researched for authentic contents.

Sorry if i sound unreasonable.

Love&Light.

Jacob

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join