It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Final Contact

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Dear Users,

we do find very interesting how the Internet communication has developed a new way of join humans minds.

We have promised to you, 41 years ago, a way of enter another dimension and start to purifing the great desease called insanity.

We do live in a seven dimension reality, the Internet is the door to your fourth.

Among of telepathical conversation, most of you don't even recognize when such thoughts are a product of our connexion and when not, we do like to transmit the positive feeling in the Alfa state just before you wake up.

I am Commander ly-on, 40 terrestrial years old, more than 4000 in our time.

I salute you, all believers, alle pure of mind, all people of this important forum.

Please remember, we do not choose a man for his curiosity, but for his faith in something he cannot see.

We have dimensional bases in South America, most of them above volcan lakes.

We always hear human saying: if you are real, where are you?

We are already among you.

We have already chosen the right users of this post to be connected with us. You can make any answer you wish.

Commander ly-on
Alias Union Mission in Planet Earth
South America

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Skunk works in 5...4....3....2....
sorry second line...I guess I was chosen

That being said internet+telepathy= 4 th dimension?...I guess I do experience missing time when I surf

[edit on 9-2-2009 by djvexd]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Hi,

Just thought it may be a good ideal for you to perhaps offer some proof of what you are claiming otherwise be prepared for a flaming hot butt, and a most likely closed thread

Good Luck,
The Hoff

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
May I ask you Commander.
Do you have a website?

I notice you didn't put any links, but do you plan on it?
Thanks Commander

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by commander ly-on

Er...Just one question....

is school out again?

(sigh)

Mungo

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   

We have dimensional bases in South America, most of them above volcan lakes.

Dear Commander LY-IN

Can you see these dimensional bases using google earth? if so could you post co-ordinates please.

[edit on 2/9/2009 by altered_states]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I don't reply lightly or often, but this post gave me a weird feeling when reading. It would seem that english is not the authors first language, exe. connexion...... Or it is a poorly written hoax. Either way good luck to you Commander

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Posting in here just in case this is for real and little dudes are going to show me their awesome ships and how to access this 4th dimension. c'mon Commander, hook me up!!

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
From Commander ly-on

Coordinates of one of our submarine bases:

N 0º 12´ 27.68" O 78º 13´25.56"
5 mt above our base 2 mt from water
We do use robot guided ships to enter terrestrial sky space.

XxthehoffxX: we suggest you to choose another way of being recognized by other users. Hoff.

Proof: as videos (many of them just silly fakes) and pictures are useless, you will have something better which make you happier. One of your next morning, 4 o'clock, you will see me, white uniform, in a image from the future. Just do not eat at night, a light tea will be enough.

We do repeat: you are beyond the 4th dimension every time you use Internet and forums. Ask whatever you like. Is part of my Mission.

Commander ly-on

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
You know what...I think he's right...

Whenever I sit down at home and open up the 'Internet' I seem to look down and later notice I've been missing for HOURS!

Then I remember to put the bong down and breath, too much herb can be bad for you if you don't release the smoke...

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Commander

Not many here at all are true believers in the work that your doing and the information that us humans are receiving,,,the mockers can carry on mocking,,they think this is all star-trek sci-fi tv crap...Those that know,,,know,,,,your well and truly here and my God,,,course can use the internet.

love&light

[edit on 9-2-2009 by Alienmindflare]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I see you..
Are you aware of it?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Since this thread or the OP will probably not be able to provide proof, it is being moved to The Gray Area.

I would remind Members that posts made after this should follow rule of Civility and Decorum and not make mocking or derisive comments.

I'd also remind the thread starter that though this forum requires less proof it is still not a place to make false or duplicitous claims.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
From Commander ly-on

Alienmindflare:

we do love what you've been doing so far in your life,
congratulations from the Confederation
Keep on with your effort

the Prophets used to clean their Aura once a month
taking showers with fresh salad, dandelion and anise

Use a sponge and pass it all over your body, especially your front
and you will be ready for the contact

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Why final contact? what happened on first contact?
Your purpose being here? and what can't we see?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
First contact doesnt mean physical contact.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Please tell us about you, your crew, what happened 41 years ago, and what, if anything, you know of myself, thankyou.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
this thread has got my imagination going!
i've had an interest in other-worldly beings for as long as i can remember, and as skeptical as i am, i'm still hoping that this is for real.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Commander,,,,Dont know if you can answer me this,,just need a yes or no,,the things Ive seen in the sky,,plz tell me its true?

Ive sent you an u2u also so if you wanted to answer the question there then that would be great if not here.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Alienmindflare

He can't reply to u2u's yet, he needs 20 posts.
Then again he could just manipulate the fourth dimension that he claims is
internet and just circumvent the 20 posts rule.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join