It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Final Contact

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I googled your email address and your name is Andrea Corazza. You are apparently an Italian living in Ecuador?

Now, is this a front? Explain to me.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Hello commander,

You grabbed my attention when you said there will be a tsunami in western America. I live in southern California, so I'm guessing this area won't be safe, but is there anything I can do, besides moving from the west, to avoid this event?
And when will this tsunami happen?

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Commander, Thank you for posting in this forum! :-)

I just had two question.
How do we as a species ( or Individuals) prepare for the catastrophes you have spoken of?

Can you be more specific about the dates all this will start happening?

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I just read this post from January 2009. Would like to know what you think about it.

ATS Post from January 2009

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dometheus
I just read this post from January 2009. Would like to know what you think about it.

ATS Post from January 2009

I've been reading up on stuff similar to this myself, and they seem to all share the same ideas. I even came across a Mayan website that talked specifically about this, and said that today's Mayan descendants make some sort of trek each month from the end of '08 until the end of 2012 that makes all that happen. Forgot that website.
But this link i'll give here has a guy who talks about basically that same thread you asked about, who has about 7 blogs based around it.
Check this out:
www.powerfulintentions.org...
Here he gets into more detail about it:
www.powerfulintentions.org...
One thing that caught my attention is how he said that there will be no more ufo sightings at the end of 2009. We'll see?
Very long articles but gets your hopes up for 2012

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Wash your body with dandelions and tea at night?

You left out eating charcoal on a regular basis to cleanse your digestion systems, and the famed salt washing of the optical devices you humans call eyes, increases vision by 123%

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Yukihisa Fujita, a member of the Upper House of the Japanese Parliament has recently published a book titled:
"Questioning 9/11 in Japan's Parliament - Can Obama Change the USA?"

Co-authors are David Ray Griffin, Yumi Kikuchi and Akira Dojimaru.

Councilor Fujita is a current member and former director of the Committee on Foreign Affairs and Defense. In this function he questioned 9/11 three times in parliament. Fujita claims that 9/11 as the main reason for the "War on Terror" needs to be newly investigated in order to find peaceful solutions.

Commander ly-on
San Pablo, Ecuador

Dear members,
Truth is always hard to believe
As we told some weeks ago, Japan never forgot Hiroshima
We thought it was a clear message about the 9/11 attack

Please pay more attention to our messages

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Commander ly-on

You asked me this
I have been out for a while) Dometheus, are you different from the other members? Explain this to us, please.

I am not of this forum. I just look here on occasion for a possible answer to things going in, saw your post and had to ask you. I was actually compelled to post. I have only made a few posts.

Yes I am Different, just do not how at this time.
please email me at: [email protected] and we can continue this conversation.

I am truly seeking and want to help wake up into who and what I really am.

Dometheus

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I'd like to add to the discussion that this is not the first time we have experienced creation, unfortunatly few remember this.

I personally have been dipping into forth dimension for a long time, it does exist and is quite pleasant compared to our reality, it tends to make more sense. Contact and communication happens in what I call real time which ironically is timeless. To give you some idea of what to expect if you ever enter this place it is like being connected or hooked up to the divine matrix where basically the environment you are in bends to your thoughts and desires, this includes all forms of media/communication that technology brings. So yes if you are questioning is it possible for a song or film to come in line with your thoughts during a 4th dimensional experience yes it is. Which begs the question, how? Purpose, that's how, iow your purpose is implicitly linked to others so that 4th dimentional communication is seemless. Unfortunatly I don't know whether this happens consciously or not but that doesn't really matter what matters is that it is real and out there. Nature which we have become grossly detached from is a good link to the 4th dimension as many animals are very sensitive not only to our senses but also of the signals that are received during 4th dimension exposure.

Now commander I am in no doubt that you consider yourself different from the rest of humanity many here on ATS do, however ask yourself why are you here, is it to enlighten others or are you trying to change the future by warning us of it which in my opinion goes against the grain? I have found that accessing the 4th dimension is not in itself enough so how do you propose we gather enough energy to propell our consciousness into a higher more spiritual/harmonic realm? Can you initiate such a transition. Are you aware of what or how to start the chain of events and bypass the very slow pace of evolution as it currently stands?

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Hi, Commander.

After some days of reading this thread i found funny how people just like to prove people worng about everything, not just in forums post, this happend every where in the world for every circustances.

I can't understand why people need fisical answers when they can reach the truth just having faith, not in the people who says things but on their own souls and minds.

Things are hapening everywhere in the world, the sings are there, what is happening? we don't know but might be bad for the planet and in consecuense will be bad for our selves, for our childrens and wifes/husbands and families.

We need a change? yes we need it. Is hard to change? yes is hard to change the old day things to new ones. Eating, thinking and learing new stuff will be hard because our minds are so close.

Now im having hard times to belive (if u wanna call it like that) in new terms for life, but that doesnt mean it can happend.

it took me some minutes to write this, think about this is hard i don't know why, i feel this need to be perfect but ... i don't know.

i wish i can be one of the contact people for the federation, its funny i don't wanna know the truth or ride a space ship or something like that, i just want to help to make the planet better so me, my future wife and kinds, and all mankind will have a better world for living.

i don't know if i understand but i think i read you will make a website to spread teh message, well if u need help to make or host it let me know.

Love an peac efor eveyone.

Carlos.
México.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Commander ly-on
San Pablo Lake
Alias Union Mission
Ecuador

pharaohmoan
Thank you for your post.

You are right when you think that some media can bring you a 4th dimensional feeling, although there is often a confusion between the “Einstein 4th dimension”, (time) and the real 4th dimensional state, which is produced by Alpha State consciousness.

You are also right when you post that many animals are very sensitive, although ALL nature is sensitive and can give you a big help in order to achieve the higher state of 4th dimension, which allows you to have gifts such as intuition, automatic writing, telepathy and all gifts used normally by other civilizations.

Do not forget that great mission some animals have, like whales, with their high frequency screams, which are not ONLY a tool for attract females, (as humans think) but more important, this vibrations reach and fill the Earth rock structure.

No whales, no vibrations. No vibration, no steady Earth structure.

As half humans living on earth with a important mission with details impossible to tell, we also have short missions with humans who have a vibration software inside their third eye. We can initiate the development of humans beings? No, because chosen humans come to Earth with a pre-installed code. What we do is put the first speed on in order to win the inertial mass.

We have already started the chain of events, from the centre of your wiliness.

We call “centre” the human race,

You will seal and block the door of evil soon

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Carlos

We do not make any proclaim, we just see how Earth is finally reaching its very last days of poorness and nonsense.

You have one life as Carlos, live it as much as you can.

The mistakes you have made, are part of you experience.

Among the human species a new spiritual society is growing up thank to multi-sensorial persons who try to accelerate their evolution faster and faster.

They recognize the functioning of external dynamics and, at the same time, realize that the most powerful revolution is just inside them.

Life is easy.
But life is also hard.
Life is hard and easy, it depends on how you live it.

Commander ly-on
Ecuador

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Commander thanks you for answering my post i don't know if u can but it would be nice if u can answer some questions.

How do i know if im a multi-sensorial person?

I wanna know more about this, can u teach me/us something more for the incomming experience?

Can i be contacted?

i would love to see more teachings from you in this post and more tales about whats comming ahead.

Be safe.
U speak spanish? i mean u are in Ecuador hahaha

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Okay, first, you'll have to forgive my skepticism. I don't know whether or not I believe you, but I had to post because of something that happened to me today.

First off, I have to bring up the subject of collective knowledge. In the sense that knowledge could be carried through genetics as well as between other living beings psychically. Brains are just another kind of transmitter.

Also, the brain can recieve electronic transmissions, it's been proven many times over and is the subject of Project Blue Beam, an attempt to make people more relaxed about upcoming invasions.

So here's where I'm going with this: I had... an intuition today. It entered my mind the way a memory would, and this sort of thing no longer surprises me: I've been visited before.

First off, the creatures that visited me did so twice. Both times in the summer. The first time was at age 15. I was camping in my backyard in northern NY (which was standard practice for someone with a yard as big as I had) and the craft landed directly over the tent. I had seen the occupants moving around in my yard through the light coming in from outside my tent, and see the struts on their craft. I could hear them communicating, sort of the sound of pigeons, dropped several octaves so that the deep sound seemed to make the brain rattle. I gasped in surprise from the rattle, and they noticed me. One of them touched the tent with it's handless, almost tentacle-like appendage and I was out cold. I awoke around noon the next day, feeling refreshed, and with full clear memories of what I had seen.

The next time they came, I was 24 and living in central Florida. I had gone to sleep with my TV off, and awoke unable to move with my face aimed at the screen. The TV turned on as I stared, and although it was on the input screen, it became dark static. The volume bar then appeared on the screen and turned itself all the way up. As it did so, the deep pigeon sound came in through the static. As the static grew stronger, it overrode their voices and then music started playing through the transmission. It was Don't Fear the Reaper by Blue Oyster Cult.

Now what I have to mention here before I go on is that the remote was sitting in plain view, next to the TV through this whole experience.

Now that I've explained everything leading up to this point, I've seen strange things ever since my first encounter, predictions and whatnot, but nothing so clear as what I saw today.

Because today, I saw what may officially become known as First Contact when it does actually happen.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I'm confused. I have been reading on a lot of these type of threads about a non-interference treaty signed by all of the greys,snakes.shaved green monkey's. klingons, orions, draco's and other cool names.

But there sure is a lot of you folks living among us. Kidnapping top scientist, Adolf Hitler, stopping volcano's and earthquakes.

I for one am sure glad you are not interfering.

Last question. You eat lava meat, Which soccer stadium has the best?

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
im slightly confused here.

commander here are a list of questions

1: What exactly are you the commander of?
2: When EXACTLY and i want a date will this Asteroid hit. if indeed you know of one heading this way im sure you can also extrapolate the time it will take to get here, so a date should be a piece of cake.

and last but surely not least.

3: what ISP are you using to access the internet from your alien volcano base?

ill be eagerly waiting for your reply. thank you sir

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Commander ly-on
San Pablo Lake

Timelord,
we love your nickname

I am Commander ly-on, chief of Alias Union contact. Don’t forget that in outer space, in other civilizations, exist similar military grades like yours. We have Maximum Leaders, General, Captains, Counselors, Guides, soldiers. I am co-responsible of the contact in South America, together with Leader E-la, our chief on this Mission.
I can give you the exact date an asteroid will hit Planet Earth
NEVER
You will receive soon another piece of an asteroid, 3 or 4 meter large, and we will have another tsunami. It’s the best we can do.
My ISP is a normal Internet access, from a provider in Quito. We do live in Quito, as half human and half Guides, and our base in not in a Volcano, but inside the San Pablo Lake, from where many ships enter the Earth space.

erosion_rules
Your skepticism does not affect us at all.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Can you answer the post that says your actually Andrea Corazza?

Why did you skip that one? Nevermind, you said your a half-human guide.

Also, since you can read our minds and such, what do you know of me?

I love these threads btw, good entertainment. Not to say I don't belive you.

Please answer what you know of me.

[edit on 12-5-2009 by CrygSol]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by commander ly-on

What do you mean we will receive another piece of a small asteroid? And what does that have to do with a tsunami?

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by commander ly-on

So how come commander does not show up in your list ? Why do you need to bring submarines to earth when an airtight space craft would do the job?

If water is a factor, then we can bring your ships down with a garden hose.

I question again about whom you didn't say that you represent.

I call hoax and a bad one at that. This is a very bad thread in terms of written and intelligent design. time and again this thread has been shot down in original content and has been shown to have taken from other sources in the wrong context.

This is the gray area. I understand that, but there are other forums for writing non truths. If this is against the T&C on my part, then ban my IP.

I want to believe. Can't believe with a OP that refuse's to answer the questions presented, This OP picks and chooses his replies without offering up what he promised,
answers to any questions.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join