It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Final Contact

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by djvexd

TOTALLY .. LMAO !!!! ..

Great reply! I can't add another thing. 5...4...3...2..LOL to good

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Ummm...

Hoax...

Originally posted by commander ly-on
Among of telepathical conversation, most of you don't even recognize when such thoughts are a product of our connexion and when not, we do like to transmit the positive feeling in the Alfa state just before you wake up.

First off its Alpha Rhythm, and Alpha is not a state of sleep. I would think that a “supposed” extraterrestrial would know this. I work in sleep medicine, and run EEG on people who are asleep. We only see Alpha Rhythm after sleep onset if the person is experiencing pain. We place electrodes on O1 and O2, the Occipital Lobe, to detect the presence of Alpha rhythm when the patient is awake with their eyes shut. Alpha rhythm drops out at sleep onset, and is an indicator of the transition between awake with the eyes closed and asleep in Stage One.

To monitor sleep onset we specifically watch for Alpha to drop out in the EEG, slowing of brainwave frequency in all EEG channels, muscle relaxation in EMG, and rolling eyes in the Right and Left Outer Canthis.

You sir are a hoaxer, and not a very good one at that.

Backup link:

Alhpa Waves
Alpha waves are one type of brain waves, commonly detected by electroencephalography (EEG) or magnetoencephalography (MEG) and predominantly found to originate from the occipital lobe during periods of waking relaxation with the eyes closed.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
So where and when are the next significant events happening?

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Well guys, this guy has a mental illness and is totally unaware of his "fake" status, meaning he'll never admit to being a "hoax".

I'm sure he's just leaving the hospital and walking to the library or something and spreading his message. Just play with him.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Commander ly-on
Quito
Ecuador

Weeks ago a huge spaceship was detected above Switzerland skies.
When we say “huge” we say 21 km wide.
Just read our previous posts about the forthcoming facts that will take place in 2012 and you will recognize the connections between the radar anomaly and the “independence day” Ufos, compared to “toys” in front of the Confederation Ships.

You should be more patient

Those ships, literally flying cities, are always on Earth skies, but remain invisible.

In 2012 will be seen by the 144.000 chosen ones.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Commander ly-on
Quito
Ecuador

Weeks ago a huge spaceship was detected above Switzerland skies.
When we say “huge” we say 21 km wide.
Just read our previous posts about the forthcoming facts that will take place in 2012 and you will recognize the connections between the radar anomaly and the “independence day” Ufos, compared to “toys” in front of the Confederation Ships.

You should be more patient

Those ships, literally flying cities, are always on Earth skies, but remain invisible.

In 2012 will be seen by the 144.000 chosen ones.

Commander,

Thanks for the info,
Is it possible for you to tell us what cities that your ships are flying over?
Or atleast name a few?
And what will be seen in 2012, but the 144,000? The ships? So does this mean that the ships will not be visible to the non-chosen ones?

Thanks,

Love&Light.

Jacob

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Commander ly-on
Ecuador
Alias Union Mission

Jacob hi
I assure you that the greatest spaceships ever built will cover the key cities on Earth, according to the forthcoming events. As I told you explaining the case of John Titor, similar and parallel futures are produced every single moment, depending on humans decisions. So, in 2012, cities like Rome, New York, Prague and more, will be covered by such enormous space craft.

The ships will be seen only by the chosen ones.

The Confederation Council is actually deciding whether to remove all animals from planet Earth or not, during 2012
The decision depends on human’s behavior.

Please remember, dinosaurs and all ancient animals, apparently disappeared due to the asteroid crash, were rescued in the great spaceships days before.

Once again, I’m giving you facts, not more questions

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Defcon5

Without any doubts you are an expert in your own matter. Just as astronomers are expert in their own matter. The only problem is that astronomers cannot see 97% of the Space. And still don’t know if the Universe is infinite or not.

Alpha State, as we called it, is the opened gate to the forth dimension: you could see a whole world in it, of you had more faith.

We suggest you to stop reading your books and better look the whole world of the Alpha State in front of you

Ly-on

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by commander ly-on

So if the dinosaurs were rescued, why weren't they taken back to Earth after the asteroid hit?
And this doesn't explain why we have fossils of dinosaurs on Earth.

You also talked about spaceships making themselves visible in 2012, but didn't say for what purpose.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Hey Commander,

So your deciding to remove all animals?
What would be the purpose of this? Would you take them to another planet to continue there lives? If so, where?
And what have you done with all the dinos then? Are they on another planet somewhere, continuing whatever it was before you took then?

How is it that only the chosen ones will see the crafts? If the purpose of the crafts is to prove to humanity, that you are real, then why will only a select few see them?

I dont want to sound rude, i'm just curious.
The golden rule is to never stop questioning

reply to post by bl4ke360

The Confederation took to dinosaurs Somewhere. The fossils were from the obviously dead dinos, that weren't taken because they were dead. Like if we were all abducted, the graveyards would still be full.

Love&Light.

Jacob

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
3 questions:

how can i open my eyes to the forth dimenstion? i mean what process do i need to follow to renew my life and open my eyes?

hay alguna manera de aprender sobre su tecnologia? solo por el hecho de saber no para otros fines.

will i be 1 of the 144.000
?

[edit on 27-5-2009 by Nizax]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Commander ly-on
Quito
Ecuador

bl4ke360

You are asking me the purpose of the major event in recent human history, a clear, visible and massive contact with mother ships of the Confederation?

Please remember the very end of the excellent movie “Apocalipto” by Mr. Gibson, when “western” ships were detected by both sides of the struggle: what the people did, when they saw the ships?

We don’t have to prove anything to anyone. The chosen ones have already been chosen thousand years ago.

Concerning the decision (possible but not announced yet) to remove all animals from Earth, it is not my decision.
Anyway, could you imagine a World without birds, cats, cows, whales…it would be a right punishment for what humans do to them every single day.

And every single day, the nearly disappearing animal races are rescued by spaceships and taken to a giant planet, of course not discovered yet (what humans discovered alone anyway?)
It’s a planet which in English language could be named as “The Animal” 30.000 times bigger than Planet Earth.

So, disappeared animal and plants are placed and still live in this enormous planet.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Commander,

I agree that Humans do not have respect for animals. Before we have respect for them, we must have respect for eachother, which we don't either.
But you can't just take them, without our will.
There are people that care, there are thousands of people that love, adore, and would do absolutely anything for animals.
It is not everyone, just most people.

So, if all of these animals are alive, on one planet, how does the food chain work?
If it is fair to assume, that this planet is where the dinos were placed, then the food chain must be pretty messed up. T-rexs roaming around, with dodos?

Unless it is a peaceful place, much like the garden of Eden, everything in harmony. But how would you achieve this?

Commander, you provide us with so many answers, but give us so many questions too.

Love&Light.

Jacob

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacobNH

Commander, you provide us with so many answers, but give us so many questions too.

Love&Light.

Jacob

Sometimes, the answer you seek is in your own question..

And a planet which is 30,000 times bigger than earth, i wonder how animals born on earth and with bodies designed for our gravity can survive on that planet..
and let's not talk about the rest, things that have to be missing on a different planet, 'food chain' as you said, what happens to that?

Another thing, i keep seeing a lot of bad things, for example, punishments for being some way or another, this talks very bad about the supposed 'light' nature of ly-on and friends.

I agree that Humans do not have respect for animals

If you go to a safari and by mistake you let your kid die because a lion or whatever eats him, would you say that the lion didn't have respect for human beings and needs to be punished? how about instead realizing that's the nature of a lion, and that's the nature of human beings? food for thought.

Have you considered that your vision of an evil alien is not because that's what they wanted you to see, but because you were given a warning not to approach these people since they are those bad guys and some truly enlightened being allowed you to see their true nature, how about that?

For any 'non-perfect' living beings, mistakes are and will always be a part of their nature, that's why we are not perfect, but seems the ly-on friends and whatever they are called are to proud and quick to punish and judge, guess why..

Answers that will never provide nothing but more questions, because those answers don't have any true within, they will always produce more confusion and sadness instead of happiness and knowledge, but it is your choice to believe.

This is nothing but bad stuff, wrong things and pure evil
,, really, clearly.

I am just watching you.

[edit on 28-5-2009 by Kaifan]

[edit on 28-5-2009 by Kaifan]

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

Kaifan,

I thankyou for watching me, and of course, i have considered the other options.
I admit, i have my doubts, but it is only natural. Even it The Commander is a fake, a fraud, i will still thank him, as he has oppenned up my life to so many more oportunities.
He has lead me down a spiritual path, whether purposefully or not, i thank him for that.

Thanks, Kaifan

Love&Light.

Jacob

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Commander ly-on
Alias Union
Ecuador

Humans still deny the undeniable.

What you consider a Punishment, we consider a normal Consequence of human behavior. Some of our members are actually working with PETA, Greenpeace, PAE and all pro-animal organizations in order to preserve animal life on Earth, with dignity.

Every day, we repeat, the species with disappearing risks are taken by mother spaceships, and carried to salvation. Where? Where nature is still perfect and synchronicity is Queen.

Of course, in that planet, with its own gravity, other species are just kept with even more protection form their natural predators.

We repeat, the decision to rescue all animals form Earth, has not been made yet.

The posts from Commander ly-on are made in order to discuss.

Doubt is the power to reach the truth, we know, but we would prefer to read how an astronomer would accept or not, if it would be possible, to have a planet 30.000 times bigger than Earth. Have you spoken with your astronomers these days?

Have you discussed if it is true or not that Adolph Hitler was abducted by Zeta Reticula Grays at the age of 7, with the result of a collaboration between Nazism and Grays?
Have you seen the “svastica” symbol? Are you sure it is only an ancient Britannic symbol? Or maybe the Z is the symbol of the Grays, as the Snake of the Bible and the Z of Zeta Reticula?

According to our Chief E-la, the famous Nazi UFOs are hidden in Holland, 20 meters under the see.
Saddam Hussein is still alive, hidden comfortably in a Grand Canyon US base.
The Gioconda painting, represent Da Vinci’s Guide, called Li-sa.
Nostradamus were contacted by the same Guides you are considering a fake.
Atlántida isle is still visible, in part: just lower 97 meters the see level, and you will see it entirely, from Galapagos Island to Rapa Nui.

Are those announcement proves of our existence?
There will be, when every single case will show up.

Since then, we repeat, humble and tollerance.

Ly-on

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Hello Commander.
I sent you a very important (from my side, at least) U2U about 2 months ago.
It was never opened.
I was just wondering if you could check your U2U's and scroll back a few months and find the one from me.
It took alot to write it.
Thank you.
L&L

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Hey Commander,

First of all I'd like to thank you for taking the time to come here and continue posting to us.

1) According to our Chief E-la, the famous Nazi UFOs are hidden in Holland, 20 meters under the see.
2) Saddam Hussein is still alive, hidden comfortably in a Grand Canyon US base.
3) The Gioconda painting, represent Da Vinci’s Guide, called Li-sa.
Nostradamus were contacted by the same Guides you are considering a fake.
4) Atlántida isle is still visible, in part: just lower 97 meters the see level, and you will see it entirely, from Galapagos Island to Rapa Nui.

1) Okay, so under the sea, in Holland? Do you mean 20m below sea level, in Holland, or in a river, or lake in Holland?

2) Saddam is still alive, in the a base in the Grand Canyon, and this is also the location of the Holy Grail, will we find that soon too?

3) Da Vinci, was a human just like me, but he had a guide, just like you? Did Da Vinci know what you are telling us then? And if so why didn't he tell people, spread the word?

4) So Atlantis was near Ecuador? Does this have any connection to why your current base is located where it is? Earlier you stated that Atlantis was 85m below sea level. Is this due to sea level changing, or have you made a mistake?

I'm sorry if i sound rude at all, im not trying to be, im just eager to learn.

Love&Light,

Thanks,

Jacob

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Commaner ly-on
Alias Union Mission

Impaired, as we posted weeks ago, any communication in this post should be open to everyone that is way we do not accept any 2u2 as you call it. You can post your message here.

Jacob:
Yes, 20 meters above the sea. Which of course is NOT the deep of Dutch see. But the altitude of the hidden tunnel where nazi Ufos are hidden.

Saddam is moved every 20-25 days, from Dulce Base to other military facilities.
Now is in the Great Canyon US base.

You wanted DaVinci to tell everyone he had a female extraterrestrial guide who inspired, with automatic telepathy, almost all his engineering projects?
He knew about his future, as carried away from earth before dying.
Now is one of the most important Masters of the Council.

From Galapagos to Rapanui, the actual position of Atlantis. Sea level changes a lot from place to place. There is a dimensional gate from Galapagos to the Universe, as in Loch Ness, Bermuda Triangle and many other places.

Sars, Aids and the new flu, something “new” said scientists. Obviously, as Grays always create new diseases.

Roswell: 2 Ufos’s from Confederations, flying around the place, one got engine failure, the second had to fire to it in order to cancel any technology’s information (it is still not allowed to interfere, as one of the most important Universal Confederation laws). Area 51 borders were formed by the 2 Ufo’s route during the “chase”

Crops Circle: humans tend to think in a selfish way. Humans always in the centre.
No, the crop circle messages are from one civilization to Mother earth, using sound vibration and magnetism technology, the civilization is known as Sos Mercurius.

Palenque: a famous Guide “Sipan” who used Palenque ceremonial place as an Hospital. He did not die on Earth, he is still alive.

Sphinx: very ancient civilization who has a Lion as symbol, after changed by Egyptians as a generic female Goddess. The Great Pyramid, built on Earth transporting pre-constructed pieces by a civilization called Silion, with the help of native people.They built an exact copy of the real Pyramid.
The actual name of the Great Pyramid is Spoek, as the leader of the constructors.

Cydonia face: represents one of the most important Guide of the Confederation, called Senoul. From the space, is a face, if you could land, it represents a whole city.

Senoul, friend of mine, as well as Sinjansen (known as Semjase in the Internet) and Kintor, friend, brother and advisor of this an many lives before. And our chief and leader, E-la, withtout her this contact would not be possible.

We could go on and on, but we have thought we will come back when the post, and many we see everyday on ATS, have the nature of discussion.

Humans do not know nearly anything, and still censure truth.

We will get in touch one day.

Ly-on

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

We could go on and on, but we have thought we will come back when the post, and many we see everyday on ATS, have the nature of discussion.

Humans do not know nearly anything, and still censure truth.

We will get in touch one day.

Ly-on

Of course, as expected, you are going to dissapear again, just because someone asked something you can't really answer, what happened to the dinos?, a planet 30,000 bigger than earth, how they can survive there if the pressure and gravity will kill them in seconds? food chain? are those not questions that can be answered? well i guess for you those questions are not really good discussion material, or something else as always.

And by the way, being that you already have been found out to be born on earth and to have lived here every single day since you were born, why do you keep talking as if you were not a regular human being?

I want to ask another thing that will go unanswered unless the answer is another vague response to avoid talking directly about the issue in question, if you have only stepped inside the 'ships of light' two times, then how come you were posting over and over from underwater bases and from different bases each time? how did you get there? and then suddenly when proof were discovered that you were lying, then you have only been two times inside the space ships, this still seems reasonable up to some point, but then, how come you are the commander and can't go inside space ships at will?

I guess we will never know, since we are just dumb animals who must be punished for following our own nature and comitting mistakes left and right, way to go, i guess that's how enlightenment can be defined, as a superior being who looks at earth's people and only see wild animals running around who don't deserve a fair treatment because "they are not enlightened as us"

[edit on 1-6-2009 by Kaifan]

Oh yeah, forgot to say, this thread will continue on and on for ages without any real proof, purpose, benefit but to extend the life of an illusion created by someone down in Ecuador who never was able to let go his child fantasies.

I know a few people here tend to believe, but really, someone else, someday, will come out with truth, and as always, there will be those who jump in and try to cash in on someone else's work/talent/wisdom/etc..

Last, but not least, why haven't cmd talked about the current yelly fish crop circle and explain a little about what's going to happen on the next eclipse and how this relates to the sun? or he hasn't noticed the thread(s) about that so that he can quickly jump in and make believe he 'knows' ?

Its easy to play around, but this is already too old and boring to keep going maybe?

Bye

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join