It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Final Contact

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

And another thing, i am being as honest as i can here, don't take it as if i am attacking you please, because i am not, i am just being honest, truly.

Of course not...... of course not.

I asked, you responded.

I feel that you are not being completely honest though, because EVERY experience affords us an opportunity to learn.

For example, What I learned of this post, is an aspect of humanity... and that is the need to belong to something bigger.

You seem to serve the "Truth" and wish to belong to that Concept.

And that is good, I agree with all truth seekers, and their need to find the truth in any situation.

I have learned that you do NOT like being deceived, and this should be obvious to anyone... as you are a very Adamant opponent to what you perceive as "Falsehood"

And I agree with you there.

In this case, i haven't learned anything, i don't see anything but lies, there is no message to improve my life here, there is no hidden meaning that will awaken something inside or teach me a life lesson.

Yes, I see that you don't believe the "Commander", and this perspective is your right, and I have to say... all things being equal, I would probably believe what you do.

But I HAVE learned, that sometimes, truth comes from what we perceive to be falsehood.

I suppose that an example is in order.

Like, take the Roswell incident...

Technically, you cannot learn if the incident happened just by asking the Government.

What you CAN learn, however... is through the ABSENCE of truth.

For example, the Government will not deny knowledge of UFO's

They merely deny to Comment about them.

"Can neither confirm nor deny"

And this absence of truth, is usually more telling, than a falsehood.

Do you see what I mean?

Also, sometimes one who is patently spreading falsehoods (willingly, and knowingly) will let certain truths slip out, due to the nature of their lies.

Like the disinformation agents that spread 80% truth, and 20% lies.

They are TELLING the truth, but not ALL the truth...

Our mission, in seeking truth, is to take the "Twisted" version of reality, and reassemble it into something that fits with what we know OF reality.

Even in fiction, there can be found truth, if you know how to look for it.

Let us talk about the possibilities of the Commander:

1. He is exactly who he says he is, and he is telling the truth.

2. He is a faker, and is just looking for attention.

3. He is a deliberate misinformation agent, sewing the seeds of mistruth.

In the event of #3, We would have to assume that he is trying to get us to eschew reason, in preference to faith.

That he is attempting to place a false sence of hope in us, so that we do not act on perceived threats to ourselves, and others.

Or, that he is information mining, to see who is capable of being swayed, and who is not.

So, the most prudent course of action, is to attempt to gain insight and knowledge from him, to verify what perspective he is trying to eschew.

In the event of #2, we should assume that they are making all of this information up, and are trying to gain converts.

So, the most prudent course of action would be to attempt to gain insight and knowledge from him, to see what his perspective is on the matter.

In the event of #1, this would be a monumental occasion to gain insight and knowledge from him, to see if we can gain any previously unknown truth.

You see... THIS is what I meant by "What did you learn"

And I see that you learned that #2 or #3 was the truth of the situation.

And while I can see your point, I am not yet willing to rule out #1.

Because either way... it does not really change my day, which path of belief I chose on this particular issue...

I am probably not going to mexico (As far as I can tell), I will more than likely forget the commanders predictions once his "Space Ships" arrive, several years hence, if they ever do.

Just my 2 cents...

-Edrick

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

Well now i can see what you mean, i didn't get you until now, and thanks for that explanation.

I think it was in Ecuador, not in Mexico

I completely agree with your last post, i was approaching this from another perspective, but from the one you have set your view its makes perfect sense.

Thanks

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by commander ly-on

Hi there

I have seen your ships very close up and they have visited me on many occasions since. I have always known that they are there and I know that this is all part of a bigger picture. Not long after seeing the 3 ships fly over I discovered the Merkaba meditation which when animated looked just like the UFO's that I saw. I felt there was a connection. That I was supposed to see these. I have recently felt compelled to organise a UFO conference, I dont know why as I have a lot on. I would love to have a little feedback from you as to what involvement I may have in the future with you.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Hi there

reading all the posts of this thread, since lyon first message, and I must say that this Kaifan is one of the most sad and poor person I ever met, unless never had the chance (luckilly) to know him in person.

2 - 3 hours of research to discover what? That this commander lyon is a fake? Why? Kaifan discovered the lyon website and even translate some communication between him and some ET Guide. so? where is the fake?

In the web site there are even incredible pictures, if the one of General UR or Anubis is real, this would be the very PROVE the aliens are here. So Kaifan, stop fooling around, and you and your famous software company analyze that picture of that incredible face (just like a dog ! like ANUBIS!!!)

And I saw a picture of some UFOs and another person called Oannes that could be the real Oannes from Babylon????

this lyon never said he was green skinned or something like that, said he was born on Earth as well as hios friends, and have contacts with Guides.

I repeat, poor sad Kaifan, you could have damaged a GENUINE contact with other species, investigfating lyon privacy. Gimme a break, Kaifan, and try to discover if the UR or Anubis picture is genuine.

Last thing: lyon said about a tsunami in west coast of americva and latin america, did he say when? You are arguing even about the last tsunami allarm in the Hawaii, but this is what lyon said?

tany

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by aaatany

LOL!

Commander is that you?

those were 30 minutes, not 3 hours

It is very obvious you are related in some way to ly-on, or you are one and the same, i don't care anyway, ly-on is a lame fake, with mental issues.

Even if you are not him, i have no doubt you are related to him in some way, and your reply is full of resentment and hate.

About the pics, you mean this one?

errrr..

I am glad i have never met someone like lie-on in person, it is sad to see you are brainwashed and trying to justify what clearly is a hoax and a truly bad attempt at that, but please keep believing i will not and must not try to stop you, so..

Have a great life and my best wishes to you!

[edit on 21-3-2009 by Kaifan]

Edited to add:

tany is related to ly-on, on that same site you can find her name, only thing is, it is written in Spanish, well now i know why all that resentment and hate, well, what to do?

I won't be answering anymore in this thread, i think the thread has been alive for too long and i wish it was already closed or labeled as a hoax, i don't be wasting more time here unless it is really required.

Good bye and have a nice life, and stop it already

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Stand by? What does that mean? If someone does not show we get their ticket?

If you know our intentions when we hit the enter key you would know who is pure and who is not. I don't see the point in your test.

The selection is over.

You did not follow your heart; you follow your “leader” without a name and without faith. We saw the misery of the group, which is not a group at all, using terrestrial deductions in order to discover the fake by the strange mistake we made about a simply astronomical question

Our was a simply TEST in order to see who has faith and who is following the posts deductions, automatically. Or you could not deduce that we could, as a fake, go to your Internet to see the real distance from the Sun and Jupiter?

Is that not what you are asking, to follow you blindly as a leader without a name and without faith? If you are who you say you are, you should respect our skeptical, analytical, deducting mind. This is what makes us strong as a race. Survival of the fittest. I guess you want weak minds to follow you. What does that say about you?

So if someone does not show, you can fly up to Texas and pick me up on my stand by ticket. Then and only then will I have the faith and that still does not mean I will trust. This is another trait of our race. Trust is earned not given. But you should have known this already.

I will find my own way, I will not sit back ant try to make you believe that I believe. Plus you can't read very well. I never stated Meier was a fake. You really blew that one. If you knew my intentions when I hit enter you would have known where I stand on this. I wanted to believe you. Make me believe you. Then you have earned my trust. We're only human.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I wish that you hadn't come here in the "First Place"- I have seen a Lot of things in my life time and have tried to figure the meaning of life. I have also had a life time of studying the many spiritual paths, mostly eastern teachings, though I was brought up in a strict catholic background, i still believed in a higher force. I still today believe in such a "higher source"- and after spending the last 15 plus years including meditation in an ashram where I extensively had many spiritual experiences most that were very intense Kundalini experiences. I have always been extremley psychic, highly sensitive, & have had many paranormal experiences, including ufo sightings as well as a vivid ufo visitation encounter as a teenager. Who are you to judge me when You Don't Even Know! Charlatan!
Do you really think I have travelled all this way to come into something as shallow, non-sense meaning, absolute "non -proof" of anything or any "Sacred' Words of belonging to the "Creator" - You say we all spoke of a creator without a name- who in gods name is your creator? or mabey I shouldn't ask- The point is we need only to Seek the One and Only Creator -That Is All-

[edit on 21-3-2009 by embedded]

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

Kaifan, I dropped in just this evening to check in the thread after not having read it for a while now, and was amazed by the great amount of work you had done. Truly amazing!

You have saved many future( :lol
readers from being sucked into those lies, and probably even cult.

For me, it said it all whith the grumpy statement of getting to recieve "The bad side of the Alien Contact" only for asking two HONEST questions.
The fact that he dudged those questions aswell as a bunch of other posters SINCERE questions, made it his complete own fault that he then recieved all the "negative" comments and feedback that he got.

Oh well... The fight for Truth and Justice never ends!

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

Kudos and 'dog' bless you!!!!! I left the thread pages back, but I came by to see what lies were still being told, and there you were just placing his foot in his mouth for him!

I love it.

It's difficult these days with everything happening so fast, to know exactly when you are being played. I recall reading something that some of you may recall... something about 'many false prophets' and so on...
There are many here now, and this is just one of the latest examples.

I've been involved in other threads with questionable 'et's'. Even some of the fakes are far better at communicating with highly intelligent people than our lie-on is.

Thanks again Kaifan! I just sent you a high five !!!

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I have been away for a little bit. How is it going Commander? Is there any new news you can share? I'm happy to hear I'm on standby and I hope something will come from it. I am sorry I didn't participate more but I was busy. Does this mean I'll meet your people though?

[edit on 22-3-2009 by shadowland8]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by shadowland8

Follow your heart. No one is coming for you. We will die where we were born, don't look to be rescued. The only way is through the pass, not over it. Be true to what you "know" and you will find your way. The ONE will not reject you and put you on stand by. The ONE will just KNOW you. The ONE will punish those that deceive. I wanted to believe as everyone else who read this thread. Good luck. BEWARE OF FALSE PROPHETS..............I am getting sick of them and I will deal with them on the other side.

We should all thank Kaifan and his or her ex girlfriend Roxx with the EYES. Wow those eyes.......

[edit on 22-3-2009 by timewalker]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Dear poor Kaifan

aaatany is my nickname for tiny, as I am not so tall as a man, that's all. Or Kaifan you probably will discovery who am I here. Let me laugh

look what you did with your pompous and clever behaviour

I'm not defending lyon or who he is, I don't care

I'm just a little tired of simply and anonymous persons like you who says FAKE!!! before finishing the next line

I repeat, THANK YOU for ruin eveyrhing, I'm more thanm that lyon wont put any posts again

THANK YOU

Go to sleep

Alexis is my real name, don't waist your time trying to "discover" me

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by aaatany
Dear poor Kaifan

well are you bad at loosing or what.

aaatany is my nickname for tiny, as I am not so tall as a man, that's all. Or Kaifan you probably will discovery who am I here. Let me laugh

I really don't care

look what you did with your pompous and clever behaviour

Oh my what have i done, by showing you how fake lie-on is, oh what have i done, the pain the pain..

I'm not defending lyon or who he is, I don't care

Sure, sure, we all can't see your words and notice how resentful you are and how full of hate, i guess you also are a high spiritual being from another planet.

I'm just a little tired of simply and anonymous persons like you who says FAKE!!! before finishing the next line

You mean all those posts full of lies, and ignoring all the good questions, playing with the faith of people, lying and confusing minds is not enough to claim foul? and if you are tired of those people, why did you came exactly to this thread, there are plenty on ATS full of those people's posts, but clearly you are only interested on this one, so much that you joined just to come here and try to insult me, in a lame way i must say, same as with lie-on ideas and comments.

I repeat, THANK YOU for ruin eveyrhing, I'm more thanm that lyon wont put any posts again

That's what i hope too. that he never posts his lies again, here or anywhere else.

THANK YOU

You're certainly welcome.

Go to sleep

Can't, going out on a date today, on the real world.

Alexis is my real name, don't waist your time trying to "discover" me

Nobody asked, i don't care, i won't, by tomorrow hopefully this thread will be either closed or labeled as hoax so that you can't keep posting your hate words.

It is obvious you belong to the same cult based on lies and deception, or you are lie-on, the one and only, keep it up! me? i will be living a nice life, with plenty of good things, if you wish doom for you, keep lying and keep being how you are right now, i can't help you, since you are, by choice, full of darkness as you have already shown on your posts. Your choice.

If you are the same lie-on, that will be easy to know by the mods, if you are not, then why are you here? i wonder..

Don't bother posting again, or do, i really don't care, i am tired of this nonsense so i will move on, will remove the thread from my ats so that i can't see your hate words anymore, if you do come again, which i hope not.

But whatever, lie-on is a lier, and i am grateful to God for allowing me to see and give me the chance to defeat darkness, at lame and dumb as it was, but i feel good about it.

And i feel sad for you, seeing as you are having a bad time because of it.

Edited to add: Are you gonna stalk me from now on? gonna turn into psycho mode because i'v ended the lame game? if so, please let me know in advance so that i can take proper measures ok? thanks

Bye

[edit on 22-3-2009 by Kaifan]

Have you noticed how ATS has this little excellent feature called "Ignore List" ? which i am using right now for the first time i think, ly-on, aaatany... there you go, have a nice life!!

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Ladies & Gentlemen - The Forum Has Now Died. -Please Exit The Building.

THE FINAL BULLS***!!

[edit on 23-3-2009 by embedded]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
To all true believers

Commander ly-on
San Pablo Lake
Ecuador
South America

Deception is the base of contact history between humans and beings from other dimensions.

There are always people ready to deny it.

Do not deny the undeniable

You still have a chance to meet the wisdom and we can learn from you.

What we gave you is just a small part of the things we could say to the True Believers

Members like HappyFace and Alienmindflare who mostly absorb our messages and answers, are luckier than the ones who only look for dust, closing the doors of Truth behind them

We did not say we are from other Planets, unless we confirm we have visited one
Did we enter a spaceship? Yes, twice

Any connection between enter a spaceship and flying in helicopter? None.
We also fly in helicopter.
We do not think it is a problem to use helicopters and buses and cars and enter a spaceship

Visual contact with the Guides? Many.
Did we have Ufos’ dates in order to see them flying 20 meters above us, and meet some of the Guides? Yes. 5 times

Any prove? The picture we can send you

Messages received from them? Hundreds.

Wisdom and information, both technical and ordinary, received from our brothers? Priceless.

Do we create Web Site in order to transmit the message? Yes

Do some of us have children and husbands and wives? Yes, as most of the Confederation Guides.

All the above mentioned could sound strange for people who are half humans and half from other dimensions? We do not think so.

Are we similar to you? Yes, as our DNA is the same, even if, we do have to make more efforts and sacrifices in order to maintain contact with the White Brotherhood: physic, spirituals and perseverance ones.
We always said: we were born on Earth, we come from the future, as our souls are in another time and dimension.

This message was for the True Believers

We do not force anything to anyone.
Feel free to accept our position or not.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Commander,

Thanks for taking the time to reply again,
but
what do you have to say to all that kaifan has said?
He does seem to provide some pretty good proof that this is bull. But then i guess, maybe you are real and that you are just trying to go through all this as an ordinary human, creating an actual real believing that you are human and this is a hoax.

I am still open to whatever you'll say, and i have a great belief that you really do speak with wisdom and truth.
I hope you do.
Thanks
Jacob

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Commander ly-on
Ecuador

Jacob,
We knew some of you would have reacted the way Kaifan did.
He is a free spirit, very clever human being, but still a little rebel.
And yes, when a hoax is discovered, he is one of the person who suffers more.

Anyway, the things Kaifan said were: this Commander ly-on is a fake, because he has a family, he has a son. He flies in a helicopter, he has a Web Site with strange messages and curious pictures. So, he, together with all the other members of this group. is a fake,

We must clarify: the group is opened to anyone with honest intention and curiosity.
People belonging to the group, who had the same experiences I had, and still have, are “normal” human being, with a great distinction: our souls belongs to the future, and for some reasons, this souls chose us in the moment of the last reincarnation.

I do repeat: I, as well as the half human beings joined together with the same mission to accomplish, have seen, talked to Extraterrestrial Guides, entered spaceship (and even get scared the first time) and still have lessons of telepathy and automatic writing, being able to answers your questions. Saddam Hussein, Grays, the Chupacabras, the secret of Giza’s Pyramids, Atlantis etc. are just a little part of the questions we made to them.

We are very happy when we can give answers, and not too surprised when someone entered our personal lives, in order to discover a “fake” which in this case, we shouldn’t call it this way.

For further replies, as this thread is ending its first step, Jacob (and all the true believers), I can give you my personal e-mail.

sbriso@hotmail.com

Incredible, a extraterrestrial using e-mail…
Is just one of the ways we use to communicate

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by commander ly-on

I got a few questions ly-on:

1. Who are the 144,000?

2. What do you see in my future?

3. Will I ever see the Greys?

4. Can you tell me the phases of the climax of 2012?

By the way, i wrote this after i read page 3, and did not read page 4, but i will after i send this little message of requests to be answered.

Thank you very much for your time Commander, and i REALLY hope to hear from you soon

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I am shocked to say the least that you chose you post here again commander.
If I was dealt such a blow that was comparable to the one Kaifan dealt you I would be in rehab right now...

It is mind boggling that you continue to refuse to even respond specifically to certain posts, your choosing of posts is similar to a child ignoring everything but what it wants to hear, your language and post directions are so vague that after I've read them I wonder have you said anything significant or different at all.

I seriously don't know whether I should have posted this at all just in case it suckers in another innocent person into this farce...

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I found your playa lake - can you tell me which town is near it, how deep the lake is, and the elevation of the lake?

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join