It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Final Contact

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by commander ly-on
reply to post by Kaifan

dear Kaifan

when someone says: "I leave" a post, it does not mean he stops reading it.

I leave the Final Contact when I create what should be the purpose of a post: discussion, analysis and more questions, not only by me but by all members of all Forums of all web pages of the Internet.

I’ve already told you. that Internet is the door of the 4th dimension

Don't be radical, literal and obsolete

You clearly will ignore whatever doesn't fit your purpose.

Why is the flower on that specific place? my question was simple, yet you managed to make an absurd thing out of it, to complicate it beyond its own nature, and you don't understand it, now you are trying to explain it to me, when you clearly are lost, as with the turtle fable.

discussion, analysis and more questions

Discussion is what you have been avoiding since this thread was started, only answering to those who believe blindly, and ignoring the rest.

Analysis is what you have complained about us, because we do it and find things wrong with your words, then you get angry at us because we found out and say things like, you must not try to find the truth or put us to the test. So you deny analysis, clearly.

More questions as long as they are not directed at knowing the truth, i can ask you to teach me, but i can't ask you to explain why you have lied before, you censure that, you wan't to be seen as perfect, but you are not.

And as i have told you too many times already, don't use riddles, use direct, plain words, be clear and clean, don't try to confuse people with half truths mixed with lies.

When someone says "I leave", he leaves, unless he is attached somehow and can't let go because doesn't have anything else and is not truth to himself, another hidden weakness.

Don't be radical, literal and obsolete

Don't try to patch your own statements, you said it was over and those who were selected already were to be saved, the rest would not, there you go, if you already have the chosen ones, then you don't have anything else to do here.

I don't know why you mean by obsolete, but i know you are trying to insult me, but since you are not very good at English, i will make nothing of it, since it may mean something else to you than to me.

I am not radical, on this case, i know what's up, and you can play around with whoever you want, but i will be on the way, always, all the time, because i can't pretend it is not happening, as you want us to do so desperately, and as has been proven by your constant dismissal of our questions and observations.

Kai

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I understand that part very much actually. This is part of the psi develoment somehow I was given, I guess born with a bit. Ingo Swann some very good articles on the biomind website that show the link of empathy, and a kind of an attunement that forms a basis for telepathy. But, the telepthay plus, as he puts it, this is the way when I'm flashed or pinged or greeted by crafts, that they communicate. Though its not so much words, there are words at times that flash in my head. Obviously that is an advancement? Unless they're using some kind of communication technology. Also, the mental images they send, the postcards. And the mental projection, when you're suddenly pulled there. This doesnt happen to this extent, for me with humans, so it is one sided more or less. But its very true that we can feel each others energy, or be attuned (a form of telepathy) with each others thoughts, and ping each other. I always think of pinging like dialing the number to someone, but, long to carry on the conversation.

Edit to add: I have memories, brief leaks, of abductions, but its the pinging and contact that surprises me. I was kept outside for 2 hours by this. I was going to bed and very tire, and felt greeted, quite loudly. There were 3 races, 2 sort of nordic, one was a grey craft monitoring the situation. I have since felt this energy again, with a mental projection that occurred during a nite when I was pulled to a craft with dark haired "rangers" as I call them, where my frined who is an abuctee, was seated with something on his head. The next morning he writes to me, he had missing time, and woke up with wounds on his head and the back of his neck. A couple days later, two 5/8 " long wires popped out of the wound on his neck, as if his body rejected. Well they felt the same as the guys who kept flashing lights at me whenever I had decided it was all in my head and turned to go into the house. Even tried to sneak off to bed cause I was tired, but no!!!! I was too excited and knew it wasn't over yet, and I had to go back down.

Another time, was up late, and there was a commotion at the field across the road, some event. This was on the 22nd of May, this year. I felt contacted and monitored from above the earth's atmoshere (kind of a remote sensing ability, can kind of locate some of it) and ignored it, decided it was in my head again. Was going in when this loud "I'm going to greet you right up close!" message shouted in my head. So loud I thought someone was shouting' so formal, I thought a European was going to come around the bushes. Then a craft obscured by a really tall whitish light flew over the roof of our townhouses, really low. My son came out and said it was flying, tail down, nose in the air, which is why the light had height, and didn't seem to have wings.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Some skeptic did not understand the "X44" example, and of course he hurried to explain to all members that he knows about the "secret" project named Manta, easily discovered in the Internet pages.

Some skeptic is me, don't behave like a child please, what have i told you about the immaturity you are showing all the time?

What you didn't get is, i just played your own game and you immediately fell for it, make of that whatever you wish.

Again he did not understand the example just as the “alone flower” answer, I repeat ALONE FLOWER.

The question about the flower on the fields was mine, not yours

You really can get it do you? makes for a funny memory about you, so simple and yet..

And now you say i didn't understood that example.

The explanation of the X44 example is: it is very risky for us to give technical information, for, as you probably know, Grays are on Earth (in this case: the famous and infamous MIB working with USAF) and we cannot give tech specification in the Internet.

More of the same boring excuses, who cares, if you can't give anything away, don't talk about it in the first place, don't you understand that?

Kaifan; I explain to you which the Confederation gifts are, as you don’t have any clue but still want to answer back:
Telepathy, Intuition, Premonition, Remote View, Inside View

I have better gifts than those
, really, that you think these things are the best gifts that a human can get shows how lost you are, there are other, better gifts a human can receive, and non of them are ever contemplated by you.

You seem to be confused, you don't know which way to go, either spiritual or physical, you seem to be too focused on the physical, but sometimes you tend to talk about Angels and other spiritual beings, you forget they are not physical beings as us, and yet you have mixed all of them together as in some sort of big superuniverse where everyone knows each other, some justice league filled with all the Gods, Angels, Aliens, Demons, superheroes, supervillains, all in one single big package.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I want to ask you something very few people here will get.

Here it is, feel free to expand on it:

Why does the dark rain, when you have entered into the 'gloom' follows you when you coming back?

This question, can be taken as it is, no hidden meaning at all, give it your best shot.

Kai

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

Is that question open for all to answer?

Love&Light

Jacob

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

From Commander ly-on, South America
We look to the questions humans make all over the 4th dimensional Internet doors, just questions and more questions,
The answers are here with you, through your Commander.

Ahhh, I get it. *flash* You are one of the indigo leaders, aren't you? Trying for that last minute rally of your 'ex-indigo now in human body' people for your attempt to take over the world! Well, I do wish you the best since I am well aware that your leadership would seem utterly benign compared to the NWO bunch's greedy and abusive treatment.

So is it the indigos creating this whole 'federation' construct I hear people talking about as how it is 'out there with the aliens'?? It would be interesting to do a time line of when 'psychic' people started getting this 'version' of reality for which I can't find a single reference to in the human racial/collective unconscious. If it did start in the 80's it would be pretty obvious. Still, I know you had front runners here before that, though, so it could have started in the 50' somewhere, too, I would guess.

And for pity sake. You know the greys aren't all that! Heck, they do all they can not to get eaten alive by all the other more powerful aliens out there. That is why they are so xenophobic! They have NO desire to 'rule' worlds; I think it is you projecting that on them out of your own need to keep your own agenda under cover. Sure, help us fight off the greys and pretty soon we will realize the greys weren't the problem after all.

Still, if you can take over the world, you deserve it! You will never try to rule a more rowdy ungrateful unpleasent and intolerant bunch of sentient beings than humanity under the thumb of some other race, would be my guess.

And you know we are fast tracking into physical enlightenment, right?? In which case, you could very well lose a lot of your own people to the higher spiritual realms or dimensions or whatever you might call it, eh? Well, again, good luck with all that. I personally am going to try to make sure I am not around to be under anyone's thumb; spirit/light body, here I come!

[edit on 17-6-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

I would like to point out, experientially, along with being connected to my friends group in the last while, and in addition to research, there are quite a few confederations involved. Orion, seems to be connected to Lyrae, and to some kind of Galactic Headquarters, or regional one. Sirius, and Sirus-B, have connections to a federation. Andromeda have several federations or groups here. My friend has had a few memory leaks himself since that connection we seemed to have that night, almost as if, just having the right information unlocks the memory, so if he could ask himself alot more questions, he might unlock a lot more memories. But he believes the rangers, dark haired, strong chested guys are a kind of elite force from Andromeda.

Now this is the part that gets really confusing. Because while there are off planet systems involved, I'm more and more aware of how many races seem to be sharing our planet. Telos for example, and the underground network which I believe extends to under the Okanagan too, here in BC. My concern is that we as a race of humans, though our souls certainly are not, have been kept in the dark like MC mushrooms for so long. Who can blame skeptics here? Seems to me that there is a lot of value in being the smallest race, cause you get to see how corrupt just about everything is by how bad your being treated!!!! Joni Mitchell's words "the watchful ones amongst the slaves!"

We need truth for a change and to embrace what is, and move beyond this.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacobNH
reply to post by Kaifan

Is that question open for all to answer?

Love&Light

Jacob

Sure, just a few pointers

By black i don't mean the actual color.

The 'gloom' as i call it, is not really a place, i cant' explain it right now, but i constantly, and most people who can 'astral travel', enter and leave frequently, but i would expect anyone who knows about this to understand what i mean by it.

Kai

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

You know something, to me that phrase is actually alarming sounding. And I would think it would be the kind of messing with that people who are a bit psi can get from multidimensional awareness. Though thankfully I really don't understand what you're saying. The psi abilities I've always had are related to pinging, to telepathy, to remote viewing, to sensing, to locations and the kind of instant grid, where you sense locals instantly, though in "real life" I'm completely directionally challenged and was lost for over an hour when I was brave enough to try and locate something in Mission, not even an hour away. Along with spacially a clux and avoid parallel parking at all costs so as to not draw a crowd of highly amused men, which I have been known to do in the past.

Oobes, or conscious ones anyway, have elluded me all of my life and until this year, I never had a related thing occur. But after researching what has occurred several times now in a kind of contact experience this year alone, it seems to be mental projection which is a type of astral projection. It feels very real and I felt like I was hugged by a ranger. But, you're still in your body. Luckily, and hopefully, no wierd dark stuff is going to happen.

Edit to add: Further its not something conscious that I can do, but rather I was pulled in the few cases it happened. I was merely wondering if my friend who has woken up with wounds and scoop marks, and feels very tired often, was getting a good nights sleep finally, as I was drifting off to sleep, when instantly, I was in a large, very large, high tech control room, kind of circular feel, with screens, mounted up high. And my friend was seated in a kind of high tech chair with a device on his head, surrounded by about 3 dark haired, strong chested men, one blond, all in black form fitting uniforms. My friend was dressed the same, as if he was one of them. Now, Seentoomuch had a thread on her experience, and the man had a lightening bolt emblem on his black uniform, so I was thinking about trying to pay attention to the emblems, when I blacked out into sleep.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

Well in that case, i cant answer it.

I have no experience with AP, so i don't know what you're refering to. I have a little hunch, but i shall leave it to the experts.

Regarding "The Final Contact"

Kaifan, soon, i shall have absolute proof that the Commander is who he says, and when i have proven it to myself, i will come on here, and prove it to you.
Whether you believe me or not, is your choice.
Much like everything, you have choice.
It is your choice to come back and post here Kaifan, and i like that because it opens up different views, so everyone can forge there own opinion on The Commander.
Some follow their hearts, some follow their leader.
But there must be something that brings you back, time after time.

What is it?

Is there an energy attached to this thread, that you are drawn to?
Is it your need to prove things to yourself, or other people?
Or is it simply for entertainment.

For me, it was entertainment.

I started of coming here, because it was more fun to believe than to not. I was drawn to this thread, at first for fun. It was simply something to do.

Then it all got bigger than that, entertainment became curiosity and curiosity became belief.

Love&Light

Jacob

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
reply to post by Kaifan

You know something, to me that phrase is actually alarming sounding. And I would think it would be the kind of messing with that people who are a bit psi can get from multidimensional awareness. Though thankfully I really don't understand what you're saying. The psi abilities I've always had are related to pinging, to telepathy, to remote viewing, to sensing, to locations and the kind of instant grid, where you sense locals instantly, though in "real life" I'm completely directionally challenged and was lost for over an hour when I was brave enough to try and locate something in Mission, not even an hour away. Along with spacially a clux and avoid parallel parking at all costs so as to not draw a crowd of highly amused men, which I have been known to do in the past.

Oobes, or conscious ones anyway, have elluded me all of my life and until this year, I never had a related thing occur. But after researching what has occurred several times now in a kind of contact experience this year alone, it seems to be mental projection which is a type of astral projection. It feels very real and I felt like I was hugged by a ranger. But, you're still in your body. Luckily, and hopefully, no wierd dark stuff is going to happen.

For the most part you should not worry about this 'gloom' stuff, it happens, but is not the same for everyone, only a few can see it and understand why, although most people enter it at some point, but for those who can see it, it is relevant to them as it is part of their growing process, they must step through it at some point.

But if you don't see it, then you don't need it

I think you're ok

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I think the "Commander" has his first cult follower. Jacob please dont eat the vicodin with the pudding or drink any Kool-Aid. Michael Treveser just went to prison for being a child molesting freak. Please be weary of this Commander dude. I know who the real Commander is and he's not in South America

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

Yes, but in a sense I do know a bit of what you're talking about. On antar's thread about the lower astral's, I shared an experience, dreams, something that occurred 4-5 years ago now, that woke me up to some elements in this multidimensional existence, that I had not known about. And often, I believe, we are attracting some kind of lower astral or dimensional attack. I keep reading many threads and information about trying to cleanse your aura, and have felt a kind of "jaki" as I call it, negative energy.

However, one of my friends has told me to that even to focus on it, is to partner with lower energy. So, the correct thing to do is to shield and think or meditate of/on higher vibrational energy, or even just to remember who we are. We are avatars of our HS. In turn, avatars, of the Creator/Source. So we need partner to the higher energy. But if we end up pulled into any kind of awareness that way, we should respond with love and compassion.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacobNH

What is it?

Is there an energy attached to this thread, that you are drawn to?
Is it your need to prove things to yourself, or other people?
Or is it simply for entertainment.

For me, it was entertainment.

Same here, you see, life tends to get boring these days, lets play the game for a while, i can be so dark that people are scared of me, then i can be so full of light that people loves me, i've always had the two sides of the coin, so i tend to play around a lot, but in the end, inside me, i'm always worried about people and tend to suffer when i see they are being hurt.

So i get upset sometimes when people are harmed, but this game i am playing because i am bored, really, just a little entertainment before the real stuff comes.

I started of coming here, because it was more fun to believe than to not. I was drawn to this thread, at first for fun. It was simply something to do.

I could have played the part of the blind believer, but i decided not to, one thing i wanted to say is, if today i say, ok i finally believe because i have seen proof, and start to play along, most people would believe i truly experienced something out of this world that changed my mind, and so this shows how fragile reality can be, and how easy it is to distort it to for our own purpose, i can create a different reality for me here, i can pretend to believe and go through with it, saying things that everyone will believe, i can act the part, but i don't need to or want to, we make reality what it is, we see what we want to see.

Then it all got bigger than that, entertainment became curiosity and curiosity became belief.

That's dangerous territory, i can see someone saying i am this, and showing proof, and that proof may be staged, but i can't know it, unless i was prepared before to 'see' and to 'know' when things are not what they seem to be.

At least the proof you will be getting i hope is not in a way that you should first say something and then they will explain, it must be the contrary, you are explained things and then you ask more and then you understand, never say anything before hand, never give the answers before the question comes. Never say what you saw until they first say it to you, if you feel you need to tell them before they say anything, then that's no prof of anything, that's just what they are leading you to 'see'.

Nobody that brings light will use darkness to deliver it, so the use of riddles or confusing statements contradicts the concept of using light to deliver the message.

Kai

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaifan

At least the proof you will be getting i hope is not in a way that you should first say something and then they will explain, it must be the contrary, you are explained things and then you ask more and then you understand, never say anything before hand, never give the answers before the question comes. Never say what you saw until they first say it to you, if you feel you need to tell them before they say anything, then that's no prof of anything, that's just what they are leading you to 'see'.

Nobody that brings light will use darkness to deliver it, so the use of riddles or confusing statements contradicts the concept of using light to deliver the message.

Kai

Thats very good advice Kaifan, thanks.

A few things have happened the way you said, but i asked myself, if i talk about it as soon as its happened, then the explanation is always going to come second. I will see what happens in the coming months.

And i like the riddle thing too, that is a good way of putting it.

reply to post by spinalremain

I am not the first.
There are many before me, not just on this thread,

Love&Light

Jacob

[edit on 17/6/2009 by JacobNH]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

If i may, i would like to ask you something.

You once said that ly-on had showed a vision to you, about the evil leader of the grays, can you explain more about that vision?

Where you asleep when it happened?
Where you expecting that vision because he said to you something like "tonight you will receive a vision"
Or was it the other way around, you had the vision, then told ly-on about it, and then he explained why and what it meant?
Did you woke up and had an email from ly-on saying, you dreamed this and that, and with a detailed explanation of what your vision was all about?

Or did he use the classic fortune teller trick, like saying, you have experienced something recently, and then you say "oh yeah last night i dreamed about this" and then he says, yeah, i know, i showed you that vision, and what else have you seen? and then you tell him a little more, and then he explains it to you, and then you say, i god this guys knows everything, but he didn't you told him all he needed to know.

For someone with experience on this business, there are tons of ways to get that information they need from you, and with you giving it to them without realizing it at all.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

No problem, I'll tell you all about it.

I was sat in my room, staring at the plug socket on the wall. This imagine just popped into my head, i had never seen it before. I was startled, and tried to focus on it, bring it back. It drifted away, and i thought nothing of it.

About 3 weeks later, i was sat on my laptop, and the same image came into my head, and i knew the two were the same. About 5 minutes later i made a thread about it here:

Vision

Weeks later, whilst talking to the Commander, i asked him about subliminal messages he had been sending me, and told me i had quite a few.
Some that i had, i didn't realise, and some i didnt make a fuss of, or bring any attention to them. He said he had sent me one of a grey, but the most famous one he sent me was of the "Brown Alien Face"

More details are in the thread.

Yes, I was told about it after it happened, so that could lead to it being proved fake.

Hope that helped.

Love&light

Jacob

EDIT - I will be very pleased if you can help me with this, as i am still in search of the truth.

[edit on 17/6/2009 by JacobNH]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

From where i stand, you look to me like someone who is very aware, i feel you know more than most people here, i will try to read entirely the thread you mention here before saying anything else, i have already started reading it but it is kind of big, will take a little while.

My experience is a hard one, as i said earlier, i hold the two sides of the coin, i have for my entire life, so in other words, i can have extremely pure feelings, but this doesn't mean the same as in our physical world.

I can be pure evil, or pure love, my words can kill, the same as they can create, i have empathy with most people around me, if i stand on the street and someone stand on my side, i can feel them, i can either use their pain or take it away, and on the spiritual world, that's what pure means.

I'll give you an example, i had a girlfriend who i loved a lot, she had an abortion which i think was wrong, that was before we knew each other, she felt bad about it and told me one time, after crying and all that, i felt nothing, i was empty, didn't have anything to say to her, but i knew my words could kill, so i say to her, i'm going to hurt you, i will say only this, and you will be hurt, forgive me please, and then i said, "do you see this picture where you said you were already pregnant? well take a good look at it because that's as much as you will be able to see your baby on this life" and she started crying out loud, but i was empty inside.

But i loved here, and i took her pain away after that, i talked to her and make her realize that mistake had cost so much and was not possible to go back, and we talked for hours and she didn't hate me for my words or cruelty to her, she understood the harm she had done, and we are still happy together until now.

When you step on the gloom, the gloom is what you make of it, the hidden dark stuff inside you taking over everything around, without any control, you can be trapped inside your own dark side, but in that same place, at that same time, you are also pure, in both senses, good and bad, if you have a good balance, no side will take over, everything will remain still and silent, peaceful, otherwise it can be hell, or heaven, but you will not be able to stay inside, you will be brought back very soon, if it was heaven, you will feel it, and will wish you could have stayed, but you couldn't, because you were not in control of your feelings and intentions when going in.

Don't know if this makes sense to you but i guess it does.

Way out of topic here sorry.

Maybe i should have posted that on another thread like the one about lower astrals.

Kai

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
The only thing I can think of is that in all the lessons or reasons for our incarnations, there is really no failure, though some may seemingly stay lost for a while, I imagine its possible, but all things serve to instruct the soul. Yet, its not really or truly out of balance to graviate towards the positive and highest vibration that we can, to attune to love and forgiveness. Also, though it may be that we are attempting to achieve knowledge of everything, I'm still not convinced that that isn't really merely a part of the "living game" that was described to me, for its only in our separated boxes that we are missing information. We're One. In any case, my goal is no longer tied into any one outcome or to achieve all knowledge, but it is to stay positive. We can not only learn from our own experiences but from others if we're sensitive, aware, nonjudmental and compassionate. We can lift each other up as well. I just want to send light and not be a stumbling block for others. Now, this is all connected to our roots or origins, or the more highly advanced star people (there I didn't want to say et this time) as well. Seentoomuch shared a world that her children were living on, where babies didn't even cry, but where talked to telepathically, where roads did not even scar the surface of that well cared for planet. It seems that while we need to be aware of the dark side, we need to keep our perspective clear and strive for advancement, and the positive. I want our world to be like that one.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

When you let fear of the unknown overwhelm you, you will believe any semi-logic explaination, like religion. A new stage of concienses is opened, from there you are controlled and manipulated very easily. Never living a life of true happiness and purpose. Where the problem lies is no one likes to accept death as often as it would happen without a government/hierarchy in control. We could eventually live civil without "them", but they have breed way to many "animals".

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join