It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Final Contact

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I read all the pages of this thread and I find it all pretty intriguing.

I have two questions for you, Commander.
Who am I really?
and
How many lives have I lived?

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by commander ly-on

you did answer me , and you did not understand , eticaly nonsens you say, i did speak to you in a language you should had reconized Cmdr. let me ask you are you emember of the ashtarcommand.......if so , we got nothing to talk about

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
This thread makes me think of other forums I've visited on the internet (not conspiracy related).

Once someone decided to post anonymously on a forum ranting about something or other - the moderators posted his IP address which led to a work email where he was posting from. This gave the name and email address of his local system admin - as soon as this information was posted he was blabbering like a baby begging people not to contact his boss swiftly followed by him crawling back under whatever rock he came from.

In this case, I think stuff like this would work wonders (although I doubt the Commander is old enough to have a job).

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nova

This thread makes me think of other forums I've visited on the internet (not conspiracy related).

Once someone decided to post anonymously on a forum ranting about something or other - the moderators posted his IP address which led to a work email where he was posting from. This gave the name and email address of his local system admin - as soon as this information was posted he was blabbering like a baby begging people not to contact his boss swiftly followed by him crawling back under whatever rock he came from.

In this case, I think stuff like this would work wonders (although I doubt the Commander is old enough to have a job).
Let us all ask the Mods to check him out .....

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Commander,

Yeah i know you don't fight.

In 2012, when the time of the universe joins the real time, then you will.

So let me ask you, the most important thing about the war.

Why?

Why do the Greys fight you, constantly? I know that this war in particular is over Earth, but do they just fly around the Galaxy, taking over planets as they come?www.abovetopsecret.com...

So the Area 51 interview, thats fake?
And what about the Betty hill abduction, those Greys were from Zeta, should Betty of become poisoned from close contact radiation?
And how do you physically fight Greys if they are raditated?

And concerning the weapons, how can you use AP as a weapon? Would it be similar to Psi attacks, or maybe you would have specialied units who perform AP away from the battlefield.

Oh and about Billy Meir's contact. You have said that everything Meir says was correct, so what about the Jmmanuel thing?
That really was Jesus?
What can you tell me about Jesus?

Sorry, alot of questions

Love&Light

Jacob

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
So, Billy Meier's story was true? What about his pteradonon image?

www.iigwest.org...

It was taken from a book.

www.nutz.ca...

Commander ly-on, please, could you response my questions?

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spinotoror
So, Billy Meier's story was true? What about his pteradonon image?

www.iigwest.org...

It was taken from a book.

www.nutz.ca...

I can repsond it to you, its fake , even the laser gun and the 2 famous singers oops pleaidian ladys on of the pics, there is maybe 1 or 2 real pics among the Billy meier case.....

i hoep i have answered for you ,

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Commander ly-on
San Pablo Alke
Imbabura
Ecuador

Watchdog-Finland
You wrote you can answer the question about Billy Meier.
I think not
Sorry to say that, but once again, it seems you do not read the posts properly.

Let me repeat: Billy Meier, as well as Adamsky, Carlos Diaz, Siragusa etc, had a REAL experience, with Sin-Jansen Commander (called Semjase in the books).
But, as well as the others, Grays took advantage of his EGO and abducted him easily, on a appointment they made to him..
Why? To make him case seem a fake. If he’s a fake, the Guides are a fake, the Confederation is a fake, with all the obvious vantages for the Gray’s “intelligence services” on earth.
The results? The contact with the Pleyadians ended many years ago, but Billy Meier still wanted to show that the contact was going on. He built Ufo’s models, the ridiculous laser gun pictures, and so on.
Once discovered the fake, the castle went down.
Grays operate in this way with ALL major contacted.
Remember, a genuine and pure contact is not based on business, fame and money.

Argentus and German91

I did not put S as Solar Constant as a real constant. It could be valid for planet Earth, for example, but every S changes according to the Planet.

Let me present the formula in other words

I wrote “this is the way Alien Spaceships travels”

Some of you are aware of physical reactions in outer space, which are much different from the terrestrial ones. Are you sure string theory works alone? Or it needs holographic laws in order to solve the warm’s paradox?
You must consider: this is the way spaceships travels, which are made inside warms until reaching, in our case, terrestrial atmosphere.

After, Ufos use orthotenic lines as their highways to connect quickly a place to another, in our dimensions.

The formula I gave you works INSIDE those highways

DragonridelGal

As well as many members who seem to be angry with this Thread I make the same question: if you don’t believe, why you are here?

You wrote: “And this whole federation thing is something I just don't see. Why not??”

I’m asking you: are you sure you don’t see us?

Seb2882

I love Quito, especially Rumicuho and Cochasqui, where many times the Spaceships of the Confederation, the same spaceships Dragonridergal cannot see…danced above us and made us flash of light from their “stomach”

Watchdog-Finland

Dear member, of course I’m not belonging to the infamous Ashtar Sheran Command. You should know that many years ago the Confederation Council rejected his “membership” to the Council, and even blocked his Ufos to cross terrestrial atmosphere.

It would be a great question to make to other “commanders” in this and many Forums, if they belong to Ashtar Command.
Something impossible.

So, you would discover the fake with just one question.

Nova

I’m not anonymous.
I have terrestrial name, as obvious.
But yes, I’m getting old…

Jacob hi
The Grays don’t fight us alone, they
Think about putting some meat in a plate and leave it alone for a week. The result would be hundreds of warms eating the meat and multiply themselves. And if they could found more meat, they would continue multiply themselves forever.
The meat is Planet Earth and many more planets. The warms are the Grays.
It’s the best example I can give you.

Area 51 interview is a ridiculous fake. I repeat: you cannot be that close to a Gray without dying immediately.

The Hill abduction is not abduction. It was a rescue. Betty had a cancer those days.
They cured her.
There was a Zeta Reticula Map on the ship. How many stars there? How many civilizations? Hundreds.

Can you all answer to my old question: the real purpose of USA attack to Iraq?
Ironically Saddam Hussein coordinates(hidden) and the Ark coordinates (hidden) are very close these days.

Have a great weekend
ly-on

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
PD

My English is worst than my Spanish, my Spanish is worst than my Italian, my French is better than my English, and so on.
Our leader E-la speaks Aramaic and Bere-bere language as well.
And she knows how to speak the “mysterious ” language of Rapa Nui, one day I will put some examples here, to show it to the terrestrial “scientist” who know it all about everything…

PD2

The favorite language of the Guides is Babylonian one.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
PLEASE CAN A MOD LOOK THIS GUYS IP UP, HES FAKE

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by commander ly-on
From Commander ly-on

We do repeat: you are beyond the 4th dimension every time you use Internet and forums. Ask whatever you like. Is part of my Mission.

Commander ly-on

I am a servant, to say this I am my own servant, so, ultimatly I serve myself until the time comes when those who need me ask, then I become a servant of those who are in need.

Who do you serve? or are you the ultimate?
How do you serve? or do you command?
Why are you here at this time to present yourself to 'us'?

You must have the ability to speak to ALL, if you are here as you say you have gotten here by means unknown to us. Show people, all of us, so we can learn. We are more than capable.

G

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Commander,MIB and terrestrial military forces?

Why was I abducted?

Why was I allowed to remember?

Why did I scare a grey with my emotional volume?

Why was I given choices?

Who was the Woman in the white robe?

Who are the military in Blue working for?

Should I remove my remaining implant?

How was I physically taken aboard the ship I was on?

Why was I shown the moon?

Why were we all coerced into playing with toys?

What do you mean Phyledelphia Experiment?

Who was the man I met from the future or who knew me and will see me in the future?

Where was he from?

How does the string theory apply to multiple realities ?

To whom do I appeal for reparations due to me because I was awoken midway through an abduction and am now and have been suffering emotional and mental anguish since that time?

I believe that I am owed an explanation either from my abductors of from someone else who is in the know,and I mean a personal explanation.

Are there rules that will force someone to come back and further explain my experience?

How are the small ships able to make it to the moon so fast?but the time seems to pass so slow while you travel?

And back to the main agenda of the abductions,WHAT IS IT.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Sorry for the confusion, maybe I needed to explain it better.

I was meaning these two questions:

Who I'll marry in the future?

Are you familiar with spanish?

I'm still waiting for the reply to the first one.

[edit on 19-6-2009 by Spinotoror]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

why do u incist to use a name as Pleydaes`? when you should know the real name of the star system......

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Greetings brother Ly-on, it's good to see you posting interesting answers and explanation of things going on around us.

I like to keep an open mind about these things, because it seems with the all the lies going on with our government, and our society, there is no basis to truth anymore. So why not explore possibilities?

I always feel as if I don't belong in this lifetime, I know it sounds cliche to a lot of people but the world just seems out of place to me. I sometimes have dreams that I am a crew member or something of related relevance aboard a space vessel, and I am happy doing my duty.

My question to you, are our governments going to ever see the light of their errors in hiding these things from us, and being aggressive towards you and your people for no reason? A part of myself also feels obligated to ask if I serve a greater purpose in the future, or is it just my ego, or if its just that I simply feel like I don't want to be in this world or time line?

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

NO, that still does not explain what you are telling us. Your formula means that time should go faster near a large gravity field on a star, but it does the complete opposite. If your formula should be believed:

Then my speed^2 would be defined by a star's gravity/ its energy

Then I should not be able to move next to an antimatter explosion which has lots of energy, but almost 0 gravity.

You're formula only works near a black hole, towards which my V^2 would be 0 near an item with lots of gravity but 0 light being put out. Yet this, in and of itself, is only valid for Our relativity. The ship itself is really traveling at normal speed, only into the future.

According to your formula, an explosion equal to a few pounds of antimatter next to me if I'm going 25 MPH in space would cause me to stop at my current location. Yet the simple fact is that it would send me flying into space

Therefore, good sir, you are wrong. The constant throughout this universe is that gravity slows down time relative to us. What you are saying in the opposite.

You have just been proven wrong.

[edit on 19-6-2009 by Gorman91]

(mad bad typos there and wrongs, but it's fixed now.)

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Commander ly-on
Quito
Ecuador

Dannyfal

If I was a leader of a satanic cult I should have posted a bank account in order to receive some easy money, and also, I should have asked to each of the members their address and email direction in order to send some kind of t-shirt with a subliminal logo.

Please be serious and make an effort.

Gorman91

It seems you cannot discover this genuine and pure formula concerning warm travels of spaceships. maybe you are looking too much for external support instead of using your brain.

g = s x v²

you are assuming x as a multiply factor.
I would have put this sign “.” Instead of the “x”

You don’t read my posts: it’s about strings connection with holographic laws.

It’s more astronomical than physics.

An1mal

Why do you think you, as human race, are the only servants?
Our main mission is related to animals, to the species with extinction risks.
Second: we are opening your third eye.
Third: we are preparing humans (and myself too) to the great events of 2012.

One4all

What happened to you deserves a little time to explore. I’m not the indicated person. You should have a contact conversation with higher spirits, the Masters of the Council, throughout chief E-la, but it’s a long process. I promise you will have your answers when time will come.

Spinotoror

Por supuesto que hablo español. Porque la duda?

Why do you want to know with whom you’ll get married? To put aside all your forthcomings girlfriends before time? Not intelligent to eliminate possibilities, don’t you think?

LeTan

We don’t belong to this time. Time is getting shorter year by year, haven’t you realized? Less than 6 months and we finally reach 2010, year of great involutions…and hope at the same time.

Keep humbleness as your main gift.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Por supuesto que hablo español. Porque la duda?

Some of the words used by you came from spanish.

Why do you want to know with whom you’ll get married? To put aside all your forthcomings girlfriends before time?

No. Just to know.

[edit on 19-6-2009 by Spinotoror]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

LOL you proved himt o be a hoax lol good job, im annoyed by ppl like that hes not who he claims he is,

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Dude, even if it was an X blank term, it STILLL doesn't make sense. 2 times nothing is still nothing kid.

Jeez. Learn Math A AND B before you try this again.

reply to post by Watchdog-Finland

thank you. But when trolls make it this obvious, it's not even an effort.

Obvious troll is obvious.

Ok lets get the mods. Time to dip kid.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join