It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discussion of Ruling Bloodlines Disclosure

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
(1) According to Hidden Hand, what is the relationship between the Jehovah SMC and the Light-Bringer SMC? Do you agree, or admit that this could be possible, based on your understandings and study of these matters?

My response:

I don't feel comfortable, not assigning fault or anything, describing the relationship between the two Houses. One thing, HH's take on it is from his house. So, it is not a completely objective view of it or complete view. It is how his House has been allowed to perceive it or does perceive it so that the All is served by this perspective being out there. I will put it that way.

I don't know why I have this take on it. While many things said by HH resonated highly with me, this part of his discourse struck me as one-sided and so could not be regarded as Truth, truth or the whole story. It may appear as such to HH or those of his House, but not necessarily a full explanation.

I wont say that that I think it is possible or not as I don't have a complete view of it either. To come out and admit something is possible is to accept it--to allow it to be perceived as a possible Truth in my mind; and, I think it is ill advised for me to go that far.

(2) Why was evolution slow in Yahweh's group? Why do you suppose it needed to be speeded up? How do Light-Bringers increase the speed of evolution within a group?

You can't have free will without choice. You have to have a choice to make in order to exercise free will; and, it has to be more than what will I eat for dinner tonight. Although some would argue this is a deep decision as well in terms of what we eat vegatables versus meat. So, by introducing knowledge of, or curiosity of, good and evil, the exercise of free will was allowed. Saying this does not mean that I accept HH's version that evolution was slow or that the Creator needed, or needs, help in any manner to get anything accomplished.

(3) Why is polarity necessary for change to happen?

I don't have an answer to offer on this one.

(4) How do you figure Harvest factors into this? What is Harvest, in a paragraph or less? What is Harvest? What is the benifit of Harvest?

Harvest allows those that cannot really gain more Knowledge from being in the third density to move on to a plane that will allow them further growth. You know how in elementary school you start the year with everyone reading together and sooner or later you are divided into different reading groups based on your reading ability? Well, it is kind of like that. Those that remain in the 3rd density have to learn more of what it has to offer.

(5) How do you feel about all of this being called Game? Why do you suppose its called The Game?

I don't think that "game" is a good way to put it. I think it is kind of arrogant to see it that way. I think that HH may see it as a game because of where he is sitting. It is more than a game to me. Then, I don't come from the same House as he. I also wouldn't say that afterwards everyone has a good laugh about things. I think in saying this, he was actually laughing at the situation we find ourselves in from his perspective. Not necessarily from the perspective of his House or what really occurs; but, where he sits within the world having, as he claimed, power to manipulate events. If he didn't see it as a game, being a human entity himself, he might have a problem with being involved in acts which eventually end up causing others despair. So, seeing it as a game takes some of the Earth world reality out of it.

I don't mean to come down hard on HH because he did give me the opportunity to grow a great deal. I also sensed a great deal of fondness coming from him towards the posters engaged in the discussion, and even those that he knew would later join. I truly believe that for him everything he posted is true. I think much of what he said contained a great deal of Truth. But, we should all keep in mind that it is coming from his perspective as a member of a particular House. There are other perspectives that are equally true.

[edit on 23-2-2009 by Little Star]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Hello Dear Joan!
What a Work right here!

(1) According to Hidden Hand, what is the relationship between the Jehovah SMC and the Light-Bringer SMC? Do you agree, or admit that this could be possible, based on your understandings and study of these
matters?

Maybe they are complementary each other.

(2) Why was evolution slow in Yahweh's group? Why do you suppose it needed to be speeded up? How do Light-Bringers increase the speed of evolution within a group?

Changing plans by higher ups. Next generation is coming in a diferent context. Light-Bringers just activated that the group already have within latently.

(3) Why is polarity necessary for change to happen?

All is Energy, it's the only way they could get it. It's not good not bad.

(4) How do you figure Harvest factors into this? What is Harvest, in a paragraph or less? What is Harvest? What is the benifit of Harvest?

Graduation time for me.

(5) How do you feel about all of this being called Game? Why do you suppose its called The Game?

This the best name to call Life.

I'm sorry friends, I'm trying hard.

Thank's
SNC24

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
W67: How did you come to your own awareness? Have you always known?

J: I awoke a few years ago. I have not always known. It was mainly through communication with entities that would visit me.

I thought you guys are "born" enlightened/aware? Why would you need to be awakened if you are of a "ruling bloodline?" And why would you need to be visited by entities when other members of your ruling bloodline family could have just taught you everything they know? It is not my intend to undermine you, it is just not consistent with what hidden hand/insider said.

Here's a snip from what Hidden_hand said:
Q>What does the term " generational member" mean? Which generation specificaly??

A.It means that one is born into the Family. The Order and it's agenda is handed down, from generation to generation. Only in extremely rare occasions, have outsiders been invested into the Family, and then, even these were of other 'esoterically' integrable lines.

So is your family that rare occasion where outisders that have been invested in the family?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Jesus christ! How many of you guys are there?

And do you ALL have to use the same writing style?
Surely there isn't anyone left buying this crap.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Hi there JoanTheBlind......I have been reading this thread but haven't really had time to post any responses or questions. All very interesting. However I did want to express that I really appreciate you posting those links two pages back. I am reading the first two links at the same time and they go so well hand in hand. One compliments the other very well.
There is a lot of info that speaks to my heart directly and I just love it.

To one of your questions:

I call it a game myself more out of habit. But what I really think it is, is that we are dancing a dance to a symphony being played and danced by the One and All.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
ANOTHER poster with a similar registration date writing with the same style?!

Joan, you must be a very busy woman. Or should I call you HH?
Surely the mods are onto this by now?

[edit on 23-2-2009 by Jay-in-AR]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
JayinAR,

There is something wierd that was going on with the registration dates. I did not register until sometime at the end of January or beginning of February. I don't remember which. But, if you check the date it gives for my registration, it says sometime in October of 2009. Now, this is not possible unless I am somehow living in the future and writing into the past or visiting it and I assure you, I don't have the ability to do that. That could explain the dates. I don't pick up the same thing from HH and Joan at all. I can't explain what it is. For one thing, I think HH is a male. Joan is female. Now, they can say they are whatever they want to say they are on here. I don't know if HH ever said. I don't think he did. But, then someone else thought HH was female.

Joan,
Would you happen to know if HH is a male or female? I am not sure if it makes a difference to the information we are receiving. I would just like to know if my ability to pick this up is on the mark or not. Maybe you understand. Like a scanning thing.

[edit on 23-2-2009 by Little Star]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Little Star

Little star-

The dates of registration puts the month before the day, instead of what we are used to day/month/yr, see so you registered 10/Jan/ 2009...like you said.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Little Star

Yes, there IS something weird with the registration dates!
2nd line.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Where's Joan??
Joan is neglecting her children!!
Joan, do your duty!!
Joan, come back. I have abandonment issues!!
mommy....

[edit on 23-2-2009 by Pilot]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Pilot,

Oh, don't worry, the last time I interjected myself into this thread heavily, she decided to leave for a few days.
Unfortunately for her, I kept it on my que and when she came back, I was still here.
She'll be back. She needs the attention.

Otherwise she can't use this thread to promote her new forums.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

Yeah, but she could at least put the picture of Amanda Donohoe with glaucoma back up...that was HOT

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ded6b7391e4f.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I hope she gathered enough to her cult.
If not she'll be back under another name.
I love how she refered to herself in the third person...

"HH said..."

It reminds me of an interview that Peyton Manning gave a while back in which he said: "Peyton Manning doesn't give interviews."

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
And Joan, you shouldn't feel bad.
Afterall, if you mean well, I'm doing your work better than you are.

That being Lucifer's work, afterall.

Fail.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Joan,

I asked you early on if you were willing to accept the consequences of your statements. It appears you are not.
You fail.

What will your next handle be?

Maybe next time you can echo the name of Saul?

Edit - On a side note, isn't it funny these pseudo-new-age spiritualists who need to gather a congregation of folks to answer the queries of one person who claims NO spirituality?
Please

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Gentlemen,

I am suspending my activity on this thread for a time. I am available via U2U if you have any questions or comments. You are free to do with thread what you will in the mean time, however I would urge you to decency and civility.

And Pilot, I'm not Mommy.

You gentlemen just need to restore a bit of balance here and I'm for that.

I need to get some dishes done, and roll a few smokes.

Plus there are some issue regarding TOS agreements that I have just receintly been made aware of. I fully intend to make the necessary adjustments to comply with not just the letter of the TOS agreements, but also the spirit of them.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JoanTheBlind

OK but, how 'bout the picture???

I need a whippin!!

[edit on 23-2-2009 by Pilot]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoanTheBlind

I need to get some dishes done, and roll a few smokes.

Nonsense, you are lashing the backside of some investment banker or televangelist between posts, and you've got Little Star doing dishes!! You can't fool me mistress.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Joan,

It has come to my attention that I may have jumped the gun here for one reason or another...
However, I would like to refer you to a few of your statements here...

Paraphrasing: (because I can do this crap from memory alone, Joan)

J: The more we meet in "battle" like this, the more armageddon becomes unneccesary.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JIA: If this is Armageddon saving battle Joan, I don't see the problem.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually, I think I can stop there, but I may continue. First I'll let you dangle for a bit.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Joan,

I told you long ago, it is the Hook that brings you back. You aren't off the hook yet and the only way I will quit is if a moderator hooks me off this stage.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join