It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discussion of Ruling Bloodlines Disclosure

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
J: "We are aware of groups on the physical plane that want humanity to live a more natural existance and not be so bound to materialistic thought, so this idea is not that radical. Those that I have talked to about it don't seem radical to me, but these theories are symbolic of their struggles to find a way to return to a simpler time. I still use mathematics and counting for my money and occationally for personal use. "

Joan, can you elaborate on these groups. This appeals to me and is the way I think I have always thought it should be here. As a kid I always knew things were not right.

It's been an honor, as well. I hope to see you around ATS!

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Dear Joan!!

Again you are heared and felt!!

Blessings.

SNC

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Well done for an interesting thread.

See you in time, Joan.

Maybe you'll be able to see by then ;-)

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoanTheBlind
Thank you for that, as I realized I was assuming what the OP wanted. I'd better watch my words and see that they carry the proper intent. I'm always trying to become a better person myself, and you helped me out there.

Your welcome. Please be mindful that people will find different uses for the information you (and others) present. Nothing is one hundred percent transferable and everyone's experience is different.

This is especially important with information that is symbolic in nature.

Cheers.

The above post is my opinion and may not accurately reflect a valid interpretation of the material/intention contained within this thread.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrustMeIKnow
Your welcome. Please be mindful that people will find different uses for the information you (and others) present. Nothing is one hundred percent transferable and everyone's experience is different.

This is especially important with information that is symbolic in nature.

I bow to your wisdom in this regard. I believe you to be correct.

I have mildly struggled with the idea of Free Will, and am glad to say that I support it, and am very glad that you pointed this out. I need several eyes upon me, and when they see me not doing as rightly as I can, I welcome their protective influence.

Lol, apparantly I should have trusted as you seem to know.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I know this thread is coming to a close, so I apologize for my late arrival, but I have had this on my mind since I first reah HH's work.

Several times HH and yourself ' I believe' have insinuated that the one true religion is still being practiced on earth, but with all the mention of GOD and obediance to him, I have found myself confused.

It would appear as the abrahamic faiths are the most disruptive to the properity of the planet and the human beings which comprise it. By all these refences to GOD, I assume that religion must be one that recognizes him as such.

I wonder then, what about tantric buddhism (and specifically the practice of Dzogchen)? Don't these forms of spirituality, which promote responsibility, assension, and skillfull living seem a better fit for the true or perfect religion for mankinds continued development?

When asked about the existance of a supreme entity, the buddha was said to say, that he would neither answer yes or no, but that all that mattered was that the existance of such a 'being' 'energy' etc is absolutely irrelevant to the human condition - i.e., it is up to each and everyone of us to assume responsibility for our own spiritual development.

Crossing my fingers in hope of a response before this thread is finished.

Thank you for your time.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Having studied a fair number of religions, I think Wicca is probably the most non-invasive, respectful religion, that teaches self reliance. The primary rule of the religion is that "If it harm none, do what thou will". They worship a goddess as well as a god, and have a great deal of respect for the Earth and nature. This is a religion that teaches spirituality, and our ability to develop higher powers. Is it any wonder that the Abrahamic religions considered Wiccans to be their enemies. Christ taught independence from the church, and it seems to me that the Catholics main goal as to pervert what Christ taught.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoanTheBlind
reply to post by mimer

Mimer: ...Hmmm, I don't understand why anyone would WANT to end up in a negative place....

Joan: I just noticed this comment by Mimer. Actually it is my understanding that negative, when esoterically understood, means comfort, materialism and plenty. This is the kind of negative I don't mind when I am not working spiritually. I just thought I'd clarify that in case someone thought I meant the more common form of negative (like war and bombs and stuff).

Clarification: Joan wants a bit of peace and quiet and some fun. This is where she wants to end up.

That's right up my alley, thanks for the clarification. Good to see that not everybody thinks you have to be a saint.

Well it was a fun thread, thanks

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
BJ: Joan, can you elaborate on these groups. This appeals to me and is the way I think I have always thought it should be here. As a kid I always knew things were not right.

J: Any group that has as a doctrine that of simplicity and moderation has what I was talking about here. For example, even science is now looking at sustainability, over progress. If you beleive that simplification should be at the heart of any group that you are in, then support that group.

It is such a deep-rooted idea in many modern movements and groups, that the best I can say here is support it where you find it. For example, in the animal rights movement, support those that are hands-on, focusing more on accomplishing the simple, basic needs of pets and other animals. That which you support with thrive and that which is not supported dies by attrition.

SNC: Again you are heared and felt!!

J: Thank you SNC. This thread would not be possible without the potivity and support of the members who have supported it.

SC: Maybe you'll be able to see by then ;-)

J: Lol, I support those things that engender simplicity over complexity. Because of this I think that you are working on something with potential SC.

HS: Several times HH and yourself ' I believe' have insinuated that the one true religion is still being practiced on earth, but with all the mention of GOD and obediance to him, I have found myself confused.

J: I think it depends much on the concept of God. If you envision him as just one person, let's say Jesus, then it doesn't make a lot of sense in the grand scheme. However, when you find God in a multitude of beings, each trying to do what is right on the level that they understand, then I think that a more accurate view of God comes to those that understand this.

I think it necessary for the human mind to conceive a form of heirarchy in things, and because of this, various groups and levels of beings need to know what they are responsible for, who is responsible for them, etc. etc. Perhaps it is this desemination of ideas and responsibilities that forms the true God.

HS: It would appear as the abrahamic faiths are the most disruptive to the properity of the planet and the human beings which comprise it. By all these refences to GOD, I assume that religion must be one that recognizes him as such.

J: Yes, but when you return to the original teachings of her best teachers, you start to realize that they too had at least a concept of this as well. So what do you do if you are Jesus? Do you withdraw and start a religion for the elite few, or do you get your hands dirty a bit and make something for the masses? It depends if you world view includes or does not include everybody.

HS: I wonder then, what about tantric buddhism (and specifically the practice of Dzogchen)? Don't these forms of spirituality, which promote responsibility, assension, and skillfull living seem a better fit for the true or perfect religion for mankinds continued development?

J: One of the great things about America is that here we are given the opportunity to support that which we think is right. While I do have leanings in this direction, I never dismiss the idea that it is what the people choose. If Buddhism is better, then it will have the ability over time to displace other forms of beleif, in the same way it happens with IBM vs. Apple: people just think that their group is the best, and live that way.

P: Having studied a fair number of religions, I think Wicca is probably the most non-invasive, respectful religion, that teaches self reliance. The primary rule of the religion is that "If it harm none, do what thou will".

J: Yes, but it is difficult to live wicca. The fundamental tenant is such that when you want to reach out and tell someone that it is the way to go, you realise that you can't do it in the more agressive ways. The only way to do it really is to set a good example (passive where evangelism is more assertive) and wait until others show interest.

It is an interesting study in human nature to see what they consider benevolent: freedom or being told what to do. Many consider being told what to do as a benevolence. Others, the freedom to discover what is true for them on their own. Each point of view I think has come out with the best that they know how to come up with, and new ideas are always free to introduce themselves as people think of them, and people see them in action.

I think that a world that includes and support the ideas of Love and those of Light leads to a healthy, stress-reduced environment where each is free to choose that school or Church that most accurately reflects their choice.

M: Well it was a fun thread, thanks

J: Thanks for your participation Mimer. This thread could not have been possible without all of us contributing and seeing a purpose in contributing. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by JoanTheBlind

Thanks Joan,

That's what I thought you meant, I wanted to be sure though.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Am I late for this as well?
I have been avidly reading on topics such as Insider 2005, GLP Insider 2 from 2008, Hidden Hand, and materials they recommended, then JoantheBlind - and read everything from the past months before asking a single question - but every thread I try to access here or at GLP seems to be either closed as soon as I enter it - or the main protagonist is out of the thread. This has been going on for three months now...
So my first question is whether Joan is still around - or if there is another thread relating to bloodline disclosures alive? I think there is a messaging feature here too just as in GLP - feel free to use it...

Most respectfully towards all who contributed so far - LS etc.

Kokatsi

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi

Greetings and welcome to ATS.

Joantheblind has been banned from ATS. If you like these kinds of threads, you might enjoy:

Shardes of the Illuminati

Pleiadian Talk - Messages from the White Brotherhood

Questions for ReconPilot

Something else you can do is, go to these suggested threads, click on the original posters name to go to their profile, then click threads and see if there is another thread that is active.

I'll keep my personal opinions to myself on these threads, just trying to help a new member. If you are a teen, please be careful with these threads - keep an open mind but, don't let your brain fall out. If you're an adult, well - you have free will and personal responsibility and can make your own decsions regarding the validity of these matters.

If you are into the Ra materials, I'm sure you already know some good sites for these but if not, let me provide one for you. This isn't in my personal alignment for spiritual growth but, that's each persons choice here's a link you might enjoy:

The Law of One (Ra Materials)

I'm sorry to say that Littlestar has left ATS but, if you go through the above referenced ATS links and look for more recent contributions, you may find some fellow ATS who are searching on your level who you may be able to start a dialog with and can direct you to further ATS links.

Hope I've helped.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by JoanTheBlind

May I take this opportunity to extend my humble gratitude for having this wonderful opportunity to meet your energy.

I am here now to engage with you and to accept, most humbly, your efforts to assist at this crucial time.

I have read some of this thread, and some of the comments from others are cringeworthy, and it is with this, that I have chosen to make direct contact with you at this stage in order to let you know that I am here. In time, I hope to establish with you a Loving and fruitful relationship as there is great cause for celebration for us to come to this juncture in time.

Kind Regards Always

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I read and re-read Hidden_Hands' dialogue and a lot of it resonated with me.

I feel that I have the knowledge and memories of alot of cycles, and it feels like the synchronicites that are occurring are gradually 'lifting the fog'.
There has been a definite increase in my frequency and a gradual detachment from the 'menialities' of day to day life.

Am I in the same boat anyone else when I say that I feel 'old' - ie I have been through so many cycles and this may be the last?
I think I'm learning my last lesson...it feels good.

Anyone else??

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Shoot... I am late...

[edit on 4-2-2010 by VitAl2013]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
It would appear, as with the hidden hand i got here to late, much to my dismay.

Hopefully Joan yolu will "pop" back in and see this. Excuse my ignorance or if it has already been asked, but what collective consciousness are you from?

I personally have an affinity for antiquity, especially the egyptian period, i have often wondered if this is due to a past cycle or part of my "group".

As my screen name would show, I like to go under the name of Daemon, as the learned is probably aware Daemon is plural, which is why it appeals to me, as i feel That i am Daemon, That i belong to a group consciousness of Daemon.

Any light that you may be able to shed on this for me would be gratefully appreciated.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by daemon

If you feel drawn to the Egyptians, you may enjoy reading the Ra Material. RA was the 'group' from Venus that visited early Egypt and influenced them. www.lawofone.info

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I apologize for bumping this thread, but I liked this thread, and so I say 'Thank you' to JoanTheBlind (and others too who took part in this thread).

Originally posted by zosomike
I read and re-read Hidden_Hands' dialogue and a lot of it resonated with me.

I feel that I have the knowledge and memories of alot of cycles, and it feels like the synchronicites that are occurring are gradually 'lifting the fog'.
There has been a definite increase in my frequency and a gradual detachment from the 'menialities' of day to day life.

Am I in the same boat anyone else when I say that I feel 'old' - ie I have been through so many cycles and this may be the last?
I think I'm learning my last lesson...it feels good.

Anyone else??

I feel similar.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join