It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We will be lining up for a microchip

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

TIVO doesn't compile the kind of statistics I'm talking about here. It can't tell any corporation what percentage of viewership for reruns of Friends are white males age 29, for example. If it can, then it stands as an example of why this sort of information is extremely desirable. I was just giving one small example, there are a a bazillion, Bunn could even greatly increase profit by compiling statistics on who uses their coffee pots, when, how, and how often...

[edit on 7-2-2009 by maus80]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Implanting chips for medical records is just the first step in the destruction of our world. If you are really silly enought to beleive that it is not going to go where God has told us then I will pray for you. Try looking on the net for fema concentration camps. There are 600 already built in the U.S. can anyone explain why they were built and who they are going to hold. Wake up world!!! God told us what was to come and it is headed for us full blast. I for one will not go down without a fight. Buy your weapons and ammo now before it is to late hunting your own food maybe the only way to survive. It can't be stopped but I for one will be for God's side and to HELL with the rest of them.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

THE ULTIMATE reason of why they would do this is MONEY!

Think of all the money the company would make. Just like Microsoft, new versions, updates, etc. ect. ect.

But the REAL reason the government would want a chip in every person is in this order... MONEY & PRECISION TRACKING

#1 "no more identity theft" every citizen will be chipped and their identity can never be stolen (so they say)

#2 Tracking - no more child abduction, we can gps and find them anywhere, anytime. Then, criminals can't hide, if your scanned everytime you go into a store, down a road, etc you can't hide... no more crime... houses can have security chip detectors, no more burglary...cars & firearms have chip readers to work, no more gun and car thefts, etc. of course if your not chipped, no money... all money will be electronic like a debit card.. in your chip.

#3 The MOST important reason the government would want a universal chip... TAXES. No more transactions untaxed, no more illegal drug buys, no more any exchange of money without taxes, exactly what you are buying, etc.

There are many more sub-categories from marketing, advertising, control, etc. but these are the primary.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
Once again, WHY?
Why would they do this?
What is the endgame for this?
[edit on 7-2-2009 by jfj123]

The endgame is total and absolute control, and the motives are money and power. Why is that so hard to understand?

Absolute power is extremely desirable, and that is what microchip technology provides in a plethora of ways; absolutes.

I'm not sure how anyone will ever again know whether or not they are a "good person", once you know that punishment for being "bad" will be instant and absolute, with yourself being the only required witness.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by maus80
reply to post by jfj123

reply to post by jfj123

It's not just accurate counts, it is absolute statistics. There are a huge number of applications and benefits to these sort of statistics.

As far as "they can do this already without chipping anyone", how is that? No law enforcement methods available today are comparable to being able to ticket ticket/serve someone by mail for driving 20 feet down a gravel road while intoxicated, with no witnesses. You aren't thinking of it in absolute terms, these chips reduce everything to binary, 0/1, true/false, no grey area. There is nothing comparable.

So once again, you're saying that "TPTB" would tear up the Constitution and create a military state to make a few extra bucks?

Seems like overkill to me.

Look at all the problems the police had when they tried setting up camera's to catch speeders. What kind of problems do you think "TPTB" would run into trying to "CHIP" everyone. And all for a few extra bucks. Makes no sense.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by lizziejayne
reply to post by jfj123

So we're all chipped. So what? What does that do to help "TPTB" ? Again I ask, what is the endgame ?

IMO it's about total control and ensuring complete compliance.

But why? Total compliance for what reason?

If a chip permits purchasing and you don't have one, how can you eat and drink;

Dig a well.
Grow you own food.
Hunt.

how do you buy a house or a car. If a chip is the only acceptable form of ID and you don't have one, there's control regarding whether you can work, earn and whether you can travel.

Let's say 1/3 of the US population says no thanks. Then what? There is no way to enforce compliance.

There must be a reason they would want to control everyone and it can't be for money so it must be for another reason. What is that reason? Control for the sake of control is not a reason.

Now I have a question for everyone here.
Would you allow anyone to implant this hypothetical chip into you ?

My vote is NO.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Once again, WHY?
Why would they do this?
What is the endgame for this?

The endgame is total and absolute control, and the motives are money and power. Why is that so hard to understand?

Again, for "TPTB" to pull off a coupe, dissolve the Constitution and install a military state, they would need to already have absolute control.
If they have absolute control, then they have all the money by default.
If they have absolute control and all the money, they have everything they want and do not need to chip anyone.

I'm not sure how anyone will ever again know whether or not they are a "good person", once you know that punishment for being "bad" will be instant and absolute, with yourself being the only required witness.

Not going to happen.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

reply to post by jfj123

TIVO doesn't compile the kind of statistics I'm talking about here. It can't tell any corporation what percentage of viewership for reruns of Friends are white males age 29, for example.

Sure it can.

If it can, then it stands as an example of why this sort of information is extremely desirable. I was just giving one small example, there are a a bazillion, Bunn could even greatly increase profit by compiling statistics on who uses their coffee pots, when, how, and how often...

They could also find out that information by sending a questionare with a $5.00 coupon.

I just can't buy that "TPTB" would enslave an entire country so Bunn can make a few extra bucks on coffee filters.
This is sounding incredibly paranoid.

Again, to pull off something this insideous, "TPTB" must already have control and money. You're claiming that they would do it for money but you're missing the fact that they must already have it to do it. This circular logic simply doesn't make any sense.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

I'll try not to be too contemptuous if I get the chance to say "I told you so" when it happens...

I'd rather not discuss this anymore, I don't want to have to school you about the drastic difference between a questionnaire sent in by mail and absolute statistics.

I also shouldn't have to school you on why corporations would want this, or where the money would come from. Look at the world around you to see what motivates change and who pays for it.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by infolurker
reply to post by jfj123

THE ULTIMATE reason of why they would do this is MONEY!

It can't be money.

Think of all the money the company would make. Just like Microsoft, new versions, updates, etc. ect. ect.

Do you honestly think an entire country that was enslaved, would be out spending money left and right? Of course not.

But the REAL reason the government would want a chip in every person is in this order... MONEY & PRECISION TRACKING

Money for the sake of money isn't a reason
Tracking for the sake of tracking isn't a reason

#1 "no more identity theft" every citizen will be chipped and their identity can never be stolen (so they say)

Well that sounds like you're saying they want to help improve our lives and safeguard our identities. Sounds like a good thing.

#2 Tracking - no more child abduction,

OK how is that bad?

Then, criminals can't hide, if your scanned everytime you go into a store, down a road, etc you can't hide... no more crime... houses can have security chip detectors, no more burglary...cars & firearms have chip readers to work, no more gun and car thefts, etc.

OK sounds like you're saying the government just wants to help improve our lives. They just may going about it the wrong way. In other words, they have good intentions but just a bad way of applying them.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   

reply to post by jfj123

I'll try not to be too contemptuous if I get the chance to say "I told you so" when it happens...

I'd rather not discuss this anymore, I don't want to have to school you about the drastic difference between a questionnaire sent in by mail and absolute statistics.

I also shouldn't have to school you on why corporations would want this, or where the money would come from. Look at the world around you to see what motivates change and who pays for it.

Although corporations would benefit from better statistics, you're ignoring the biggest factor that would prevent this.
For Americans to be chipped, the United States Constitution would need to be torn up and a military state would need to be installed. If this were to happen, do you honestly think life would go on like nothing happened and Bunn would still be making money off coffee pot sales?

Corporations as they exist now would not exist under the new government.

I'm really not sure why you keep either missing or ignoring this???

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

I guess it's because I don't see how the constitution could even be used to fight these chips, much less stand in the way of it initially. So go ahead, please school me.

edit: And btw, why would a military state be required? This isn't a technology that would be initially forced on anyone, there have been many reasons listed in this thread for people to embrace these initially, the kind of reasons that have easily manipulated motives, like fear and greed.

Once a majority has embraced these, then that majority could enforce it on the minority, and it would not require a military state.

Why would TPTB try to force this technology on the population when it could manipulate the GP into wanting it?

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I don't get it, why is getting the chip such a bad thing?
How does getting a tiny RFID chip in your hand hurt you in any foreseeable way?

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

But why? Total compliance for what reason?

That's a really good question. Thank you, because I had to think hard about my reply even though I knew my answer

BTW, you're going to think I'm side-stepping

My personal opinion is that the chip essentially is the "end-game"... with the control leverage, provided by the functionality of the chip, utilised to ensure compliance in peoples acceptance of it. Why I think the chip itself is the desired result - and why the control is desired - reflects my belief in Biblical prophecy, which is a whole other thread
I'm sure others have different ideas about why such a level of control would be desired.

Dig a well. Grow you own food. Hunt.

It's not that easy for most IMO. Most people have become too comfortable and reliant in their lives to survive without their weekly grocery shop and 9-5s. When faced with the adverse or exceptional, many people quite simply don't know what to do. For example, here in the UK we've had a week of snow. Although more than we're used to, pockets of the country ground to a complete halt, with supermarkets stripped of their bread and milk etc.

Let's say 1/3 of the US population says no thanks. Then what? There is no way to enforce compliance.

I'm not convinced there would be that many dissenters. When card transactions became the norm, many people stated their refusal to utilise them and yet today, cash makes a low percentage of all purchases. Similarly, when chipped passports were introduced to the UK, people stated that they wouldn't play ball, yet that passed over too. IMO, public opinion could be scared into this - essentially made to feel that there's no other solution for a perceived threat. Similarly, elements could be introduced slowly and subtly, so that an implant would represent the next logical step of progress.

Again, just my 2p

[edit on 7/2/09 by lizziejayne]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
over here in europe they started issuing these 'e-cards' with rfid.
it is almost mandatory to bring them to doctors visits, unless you pay a 50€ deposit that you get back if you bring the card within two weeks.

So you can receive health care, but they try to make it as difficult as possible.

really, what's so bad about a little human interaction to verify related insurance information the way it has been done for the last several centuries?
now I can swipe my e-card, ignore the secretary, and after the checkup return to my cubicle or small appartment to watch tv, munch chips, and contemplate my sociopathic lifestyle...

With a chip I won't have to deal with people ever again!

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

So once again, you're saying that "TPTB" would tear up the Constitution and create a military state to make a few extra bucks?

They aren't trying to do this now? I'm so confused.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

I dont have time to read all these posts, however one way the NWO could cause people to want to be chipped is by causing mass hysteria. Bigger than 9/11. It is obvious our government has no controll of the borders or the ability to track terrorists coming into this country. Say a US city was to be Nuked. The NWO response would be to chip everyone so that they could track terrorists anywhere in the world. If you dont take a chip, you could be considered a terrorist. People will line up to get chipped to make themselves feel "safe". Of course taking the mark of the beast separates you from God for eternity. No matter what the NWO says, Dont take the mark of the beast!

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Make Speed Limit 45
Most health problems are self inflicted. People choose to be smokers or fatties or gay or drunk drivers or speeders or druggies. Just live sensibly and odds are you'll never need a doctor.

Doctors are the biggest bandits in america.

WOW WOW WOW,

Since when did being gay become an illness ? Be careful dude there could be a closet gay monitoring your chip in the future, one zap your screwed by the very type of person you never wanted to be screwed by.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by cancerian42
I don't get it, why is getting the chip such a bad thing?
How does getting a tiny RFID chip in your hand hurt you in any foreseeable way?

DUHH ? Hellooooooooooo

Someone else is in control of device that you don't understand implanted in your body? kick on dude !

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

I read the article you provided, and did not see anything about chipping anyone. If you read the article, it is talking about EMR (Electronic Medical Records), which has nothing whatsoever to do with chipping. It has to do with getting hospitals and doctors all connected through the internet, and on the same page, so that medical mistakes, etc. can be prevented. Go the the link below and read this article, at the bottom....under electronic medical records.

EMR

Now, quit spreading a bunch of un-necessary hysteria. One day the chipping will be a reality, but this is not it.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join