It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We will be lining up for a microchip

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
The way I see it, the current financial meltdown is a prelude to "the chip."
Once currency has no value, the people will demand a way to buy food and basic needs to survive. There will be public outrage over the select few who have managed to keep the majority of the goods by draining the system right before the meltdown. You can see this happening right now in the news. CEO's cashing in their chips and letting the company go under. It will get worse and worse until the dollar is worthless. This is where "the great one" will enter with the wildy popular plan to "redistrubute the wealth." The plan will be to wipe all the financial records clean and start from scratch. To avoid the same scenario of a select few hording all the money (thus the power) they have the perfect solution for us: the chip.
The chip will give every willing person X amount of units or credits. Everyone will be given the same amount, thus redistributing the wealth. This chip will hold your identity (no more identity theft), the chip will hold all your medical records (without this no medical help) and of course no one will be able to buy or sell without these units or credits held on the chip.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by super70
The way I see it, the current financial meltdown is a prelude to "the chip."
Once currency has no value, the people will demand a way to buy food and basic needs to survive. There will be public outrage over the select few who have managed to keep the majority of the goods by draining the system right before the meltdown. You can see this happening right now in the news. CEO's cashing in their chips and letting the company go under. It will get worse and worse until the dollar is worthless. This is where "the great one" will enter with the wildy popular plan to "redistrubute the wealth." The plan will be to wipe all the financial records clean and start from scratch. To avoid the same scenario of a select few hording all the money (thus the power) they have the perfect solution for us: the chip.
The chip will give every willing person X amount of units or credits. Everyone will be given the same amount, thus redistributing the wealth. This chip will hold your identity (no more identity theft), the chip will hold all your medical records (without this no medical help) and of course no one will be able to buy or sell without these units or credits held on the chip.

And once again, this could be done without putting a chip in anyone. Ever hear of a credit card?

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Although I'm in favour of a lot of the anti-chip crowds talk.
jfj said exactly what I just thought when I read the previous post.
You could just line people up and have them swipe a card through a machine

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Possible that he could be screwing with me. According to him it wasnt a normal injection..the delivery device was about 7" long and bigger around than a pencil. And it was spring loaded.( the needle was smaller of course.) Anyway. I suppose my point is that it would be very possible to chip every neborn as they are born without the doctors even knowing its happening. Since a large percentage of people wouldnt voluntarily be chipped. "micro" chip. Placed in food, vaccinations, any number of delivery methods. The subject of human computer interface is actually quite interesting. My friends wife is a physics engineer and has worked in nano technology research since the 90s, Laser tech, fiber optics and now works on the cutting edge of the communications industry. He is USAF and holds a higher than normal security clearance. These subjects are a hobby as well as a job for he and his family. But...he may be screwing with me.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

Dude your an idiot, you took the context COMPLETELY out of context. He wants to implement electronic medical records. He wants to put peoples paper files on a computer so that it can be transferred to other hospitals, and archived at a significantly reduced charge.

PLEASE he wants to implant chips??

But I do believe anyway, that we are gonna be implanted soon.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by shockedonlooker

Originally posted by Lasheic
the neo-luddites can have their own lifestyle without infringing on the rest of the society - much like the Amish currently do.

Do the Amish really? Other than slowing traffic with their carriages, if you want to call that an infringement. I don't see how their community "infringes" on anyone else.

[edit on 2/8/2009 by shockedonlooker]

That's exactly what I'm saying. The Amish, aside from some minor highway annoyances, do not infringe on the progress of society. Indeed, at least in my area they have found a lucrative niche in society via construction, food markets, and tourism.

So I see no reason why it would be impossible for those who wish to incorporate technology into their bodies and those who don't to share this country. Those who embrace post-human ideologies and technologies would no more dominate and subjugate non-enhanced humans anymore than we currently dominate or subjugate the Amish.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I think Super70 is right. You need to take into account the madness of the Illuminati and their attempts to terrify the public into an increasingly disempowed position for total control. Eventually, if they do manage to control all food and currency (which will be totally electronic), and then issue a new ID chip which must be implanted, the average citizen would feel that they have no choice but to submit. By this time, an apparent World War Three would be underway, Military Police would be in your streets, there would be strict curfews in place, cameras and cell phone will be illegal, and of course so much as questioning authority will mark you as a terrorist and you will automatically lose all of your Human rights (not as if you have any to begin with, but what this means is you may be beaten, raped or tortured.) The ID chip will be presented by the lamestream as a positive and neat new invention, peddled in such a way that any patriot would want one and only a terrorist would refuse one.

Understand, the establishment will claim that it is all in the best interest if the public. It's for your own protection against the terrorists who may be walking amongst you. They will be driving to make you afraid of your own neighbours. A series of government-sponsored TV commercials could help this aim, showing hypothetical events of friends or relatives turning out to be terrorists. They will appeal to your conscience to report any suspicious behaviour to authorities, or you are a poor citizen who doesn't care if innocent children die in a terrorist explosion. Divide and conquer is how they'll do it, how they've always done it. And if all goes according to plan (which I pray to God it won't), the public will line up willingly at the designated locations to be micro-chipped.

David Icke's been talking about this stuff for nearly 20 years now, and people used to laugh at the suggestion. But now people are seeing it unfold, some through their own research ahead-of-time, and others gradually as they learn about micro-chipping and changes of national policy through the lamestream (which is in some incidences years behind the documented changes.) I'm not sure I remember the origin, but I remember Icke quoting: "If you say no to anything, say no to the microchip." The reason for this bold statement is because the microchip/ID chip will not only track you, it will not only record your neurological and emotional state, but it will also be able to manipulate it, and even kill you. That's right, if someone touches in the wrong code or their computer systems have a glitch, innocent people could die.

They don't care, they want to exterminate over 80 percent of the Human population anyway.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by psyko45
reply to post by jfj123

Possible that he could be screwing with me. According to him it wasnt a normal injection..the delivery device was about 7" long and bigger around than a pencil. And it was spring loaded.( the needle was smaller of course.) Anyway. I suppose my point is that it would be very possible to chip every neborn as they are born without the doctors even knowing its happening. Since a large percentage of people wouldnt voluntarily be chipped. "micro" chip. Placed in food, vaccinations, any number of delivery methods. The subject of human computer interface is actually quite interesting. My friends wife is a physics engineer and has worked in nano technology research since the 90s, Laser tech, fiber optics and now works on the cutting edge of the communications industry. He is USAF and holds a higher than normal security clearance. These subjects are a hobby as well as a job for he and his family. But...he may be screwing with me.

Can you imagine how much damage a spring loaded delivery device would do to a newborns skull?
He's screwing with you.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
What if everyone has already been chipped? Just something to think about. Because the PTB KNOW that most people would refuse the chip, so the only way to tag us is against our will and without our knowledge.

Nano-chips can be grown in massive quantities and sprayed from planes...

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

Dude your an idiot

Dude, you have absolutly horrible manners......

you took the context COMPLETELY out of context. He wants to implement electronic medical records. He wants to put peoples paper files on a computer so that it can be transferred to other hospitals, and archived at a significantly reduced charge.

PLEASE he wants to implant chips??

But I do believe anyway, that we are gonna be implanted soon.

Nope, i said i'm affraid this is a prelude as to what may happen.....let it sink.......there you go.

Nobody maybe seeing the whole introduction of the EMR as such a big problem but i guess you are familiar with the "doctor-patient relationship" in which you believe that everything you tell your doctor to remain a secret.....Right, those files will also be digitally availible to others who have access.

Do you know who these people are??

Now, the reason i'm connecting this to the whole Verichip story is because i see a correlation between this measurement (EMR), the way it is very silently being introduced ,the reason for it's creation (so the change for doctors to make mistakes will be reduced??) and the production/creation of Verichips.

What would be an excelent time to introduce something as a Verichip.....right when people are in hard times (do i hear resession) and some of their financial worries can be taken away by free healthcare.
In order to make these chips effective you'd have to have info to put on it or link to it....Let's digitalise medical records 'cause most doctors will not cooperate when we ask them about patients (G-man walks away shaking his head and mumbling :" those damn docotrs and their doctor-patient relationship!!)

Next in line will be that they ask priest to write down people confessions and make a national database of peoples confessions so other priest can be more effective when taking confession.......???

Other then that you are right and i have taken this completly out of it's context.....

Peace

[edit on 8/2/2009 by operation mindcrime]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   

It would also be a perfect time to introduce something called a HEALTH CARD for ID.

Come on man. The article you quote has nothing to do with chipping people. You're just being a fear monger.

If you can't connect the dots, how do you know what picture the dots create? You don't so you're just making things up with no evidence to suggest your fantasies are remotely real.

[edit on 8-2-2009 by jfj123]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

It would also be a perfect time to introduce something called a HEALTH CARD for ID.

But those can be lost, so it's much easier to have it "on" you at all times....(not my words!!)

Come on man. The article you quote has nothing to do with chipping people. You're just being a fear monger.

If you can't connect the dots, how do you know what picture the dots create? You don't so you're just making things up with no evidence to suggest your fantasies are remotely real.

google up "interoperability with electronic medical records"...connect the dots yourself.

I'll give you a little hint :

Florida’s emergency health care system is receiving a shot in the arm this week with the introduction of Health Link, a revolutionary bio-medical technology created by VeriChip Corporation of Delray Beach, FL.

The introduction is initially aimed at residents and hospitals in the Greater Palm Beach area. The service will eventually be introduced throughout the state and the nation. Sixteen hospitals in the region have welcomed the System into their emergency room protocol practices and signed on as program participants.

Health Link connects a person to his or her personal health record, allowing partnering System hospitals, and their emergency room doctors and nurses, to have immediate access to vital records during a health crisis.

Vichip corporation

And her's another nice little fact:

IN THE SENATE OF THE UNITED STATES

June 26, 2007

Mr. KENNEDY (for himself, Mr. ENZI, Mrs. CLINTON, Mr. HATCH, Mr. OBAMA, Mr. GREGG, Mr. ALEXANDER, Mr. BURR, Mr. ROBERTS, and Mr. ISAKSON) introduced the following bill; which was read twice and referred to the Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions

SEC. 3004. AMERICAN HEALTH INFORMATION COMMUNITY — POLICIES

(a) Establishment- There is established a committee to be known as the American Health Information Community. The Community shall —

(3) not later than 1 year after the date of enactment of this title, and annually thereafter, make recommendation concerning national policies for adoption by the Federal Government, and voluntary adoption by private entities, to support the widespread adoption of health information technology, including —

(D) the appropriate uses of a nationwide health information network including —

(i) the collection of quality data and public reporting;

(ii) biosurveillance and public health;

(iii) medical and clinical research; and

(iv) drug safety;

SEC. 3008. FACILITATING THE WIDESPREAD ADOPTION OF INTEROPERABLE HEALTH INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY.

(e) Authorization of Appropriations-

(1) IN GENERAL- For the purpose of carrying out this section, there is authorized to be appropriated $139,000,000 for fiscal year 2008 and $139,000,000 for fiscal year 2009.

(2) AVAILABILITY- Amounts appropriated under paragraph shall remain available through fiscal year 2012.

You , the good tax-paying people of the USA, are actually paying companies like VeriChip.....

in conclusion....

The term"biosurveillance" describes the monitoring of a population for changes against a standard or norm.

Biosurveillance up close

You get the chip in your arm or hand and someone from Homeland Security announces a situation detrimental to the Public Safety everyone may be forced to be scanned. What if that public safety is a group of people who have a different opinion to what freedom is? They could be termed detrimental to the Public Safety under the Patriot Act.

There you have it. You have the database setup, the VeriChip, the appropriations for this technology and you have what they are really going to use it for

There's your correlation between EMR and Verichip......

Peace.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Yeah..I thought of that. But it goes under the skin. I have used a spring loaded device to put steroids under the skin of cattle. Its big, bulky and spring loaded but the host doesnt feel it. Its spring loaded because a solid is being injected. Theres also a cavity behind the human ear large enough to place an aspirin without raising a knot. Thanks for your help.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Look i'm not trying to be a fearmonger here, but the signs are on the wall..

VeriChip Corporation Selected by Microsoft

And if this article doesn't do it then i'm done and we can close this thread..

Microsoft Partners With Implantable RFID Chip Maker VeriChip

The are also gonna make this the newest hype since the Ipod (heck, they might even make an Ipod-extension to your RFID) .....mark my words these implants are gonna be BIG. Everybody is gonna want on!!
It's all gonna be up to good marketing again to sell this sh*t to the world and the world is gladly gonna buy it!!!! (:"Oh..if you work in advertising please kill yourself." Bill Hicks)

"VeriMed adds an exciting RFID-based option for HealthVault users trying to keep themselves and their families safe"...hmmm, i know a lot of people that want to keep their familiy safe??..heck that's one target market.

"as well as active transponders used as emergency location beacons to find people during search-and-rescue applications"...hmmm, i also know a couple of people that would liked to be rescued when in danger??..that's an other target market.

"VeriChip also purchased from Digital Angel all patents related to an RFID-enabled sensor tag that could make it easier for diabetics to monitor their blood-sugar level."...hmmm, i actually do not know a lot of people with diabetes but these statistic show that's a big target market.

diabete statistics

Soon we will belong to a minority group...and we all know what happens to minoritygroups in our civilization???

WAKE UP!!!

So really not all that much fearmongering going on here as you stated but i do see a small reason for concern just going on my "fantasies", as you so elequently put it.

No proof, no facts, just a gutfeeling....call me crazy!!!

Peace

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime
Originally posted by jfj123

But those can be lost, so it's much easier to have it "on" you at all times....(not my words!!)

Because you can't make a simple phone call and get a replacement card within a few day. Oh come on !

google up "interoperability with electronic medical records"...connect the dots yourself.

I'll give you a little hint :

Florida’s emergency health care system is receiving a shot in the arm this week with the introduction of Health Link, a revolutionary bio-medical technology created by VeriChip Corporation of Delray Beach, FL.

The introduction is initially aimed at residents and hospitals in the Greater Palm Beach area. The service will eventually be introduced throughout the state and the nation. Sixteen hospitals in the region have welcomed the System into their emergency room protocol practices and signed on as program participants.

Health Link connects a person to his or her personal health record, allowing partnering System hospitals, and their emergency room doctors and nurses, to have immediate access to vital records during a health crisis.

Vichip corporation

Please show me SPECIFICALLY where people will be chipped.

And her's another nice little fact:

IN THE SENATE OF THE UNITED STATES

June 26, 2007

Mr. KENNEDY (for himself, Mr. ENZI, Mrs. CLINTON, Mr. HATCH, Mr. OBAMA, Mr. GREGG, Mr. ALEXANDER, Mr. BURR, Mr. ROBERTS, and Mr. ISAKSON) introduced the following bill; which was read twice and referred to the Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions

SEC. 3004. AMERICAN HEALTH INFORMATION COMMUNITY — POLICIES

(a) Establishment- There is established a committee to be known as the American Health Information Community. The Community shall —

(3) not later than 1 year after the date of enactment of this title, and annually thereafter, make recommendation concerning national policies for adoption by the Federal Government, and voluntary adoption by private entities, to support the widespread adoption of health information technology, including —

(D) the appropriate uses of a nationwide health information network including —

(i) the collection of quality data and public reporting;

(ii) biosurveillance and public health;

(iii) medical and clinical research; and

(iv) drug safety;

SEC. 3008. FACILITATING THE WIDESPREAD ADOPTION OF INTEROPERABLE HEALTH INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY.

(e) Authorization of Appropriations-

(1) IN GENERAL- For the purpose of carrying out this section, there is authorized to be appropriated $139,000,000 for fiscal year 2008 and $139,000,000 for fiscal year 2009.

(2) AVAILABILITY- Amounts appropriated under paragraph shall remain available through fiscal year 2012.

You , the good tax-paying people of the USA, are actually paying companies like VeriChip.....

in conclusion....

The term"biosurveillance" describes the monitoring of a population for changes against a standard or norm.

Once again, you didn't post specifically where it says people will be chipped.

You get the chip in your arm or hand and someone from Homeland Security announces a situation detrimental to the Public Safety everyone may be forced to be scanned. What if that public safety is a group of people who have a different opinion to what freedom is? They could be termed detrimental to the Public Safety under the Patriot Act.

Again, show me where it says they will be chipping people.

There you have it. You have the database setup, the VeriChip, the appropriations for this technology and you have what they are really going to use it for

There's your correlation between EMR and Verichip......

Peace.

You have nothing. You still haven't shown where it says people will be chipped.

IMO more fear mongering

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I think you are on the money. Although I am one of those wierdies who believe that once a technology hits the market that it was actually obsolete about 5 years ago. So to me all this means is theyre gonna be selling alot of junk thats not even used by the PTB.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by psyko45

This is gonna be a "hot" little thingy to have for all the family!! When did the personal computer become obsolute?? They'll just keeps expanding it with more and more options......

This is gonna be a wild ride!!!!

Peace

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Yep, I vote we close this fear mongering thread. I agree with the OP that it should be closed.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

one more time....

current events

Indonesians ( Papuans ) get microchips -- Dec. 15, 2008 -- Big Brother in your bedroom.
Ed: It won't stop HIV / AIDS ; just tally it --For "sexually aggressive " people. Next it will be tallying sexually active people.
"If the Papua Provincial Council has its way, people living with HIV/AIDS in the province will be tagged like livestock by having microchips implanted into their bodies.
There is warranted concern over the apparently uncontrollable spread of HIV in the country's easternmost province, with nearly 5,000 cases reported there.
Quite apart from the moral aspect, mandatory microchipping of AIDS patients is dehumanizing and prejudicial, and violates one's physical integrity. One must question the applicability of the technology and the safety of the practice.
If Manangsang and other councilors look beyond the gadgets that feature in James Bond movies, they will realize that in the real world microchipping people with HIV/AIDS is technologically a hazardous and ineffective solution.

There is an other target market i didn't find yet...

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
boy its stuff like this that keeps me coming back here to ats

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join