It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We will be lining up for a microchip

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

You could go to "get a flu shot", "vitamin injection", vaccine or injection treatment of any kind and who is to say - who is positive what actually is in that syringe?

They don't even have to line us up. You could have one in you right now and not know it.

Good thing I have not had any flu shot since grade school, and in those days the smallest electronic device was a portable radio that couldnt even fit into a side jacket pocket. I dont think there were any grain sized or pebble sized microchips at that time.

I dont intend to get any flu shot either. Dont need it. No one does. The flu shot only damages your body's natural immune system and is why so many who get flu shots are always sick. Duh!!!

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 7-2-2009 by RFBurns]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
i have a few observations, and one practical solution that cannot fail. i request , that even if u cannot implement my suggestion, the least you can do is transmit this info to as many people, via internet and websites, as possible. this should help to activate someone to do something, and vast, immediate and instant results should follow.
enough said. my observations are:
have you ever noticed that almost all decisions taken by someone in power, in any situation, from the smallest to the highest, are almost uniquely and invariably taken by only one individual. it may seem to be a group decision, or the outward form may be seen to be a decision by many people. but at the core, it is never so. all far reaching and life changing decisions, which affect us all, are always the result of decision making and control by one person.

now think deeply about the above observation. think about it in your personal lives. lets say that you go for a loan, and that the loan is taking its time or there are obstructions. if you think about it, there will be someone somewhere , in the organization which is giving you that loan, who knew and knows the weakness in your case, and who probably also knows just what is required to be done in order to get it approved in a jiffy. think about it. it might be the person with whom you are dealing, or it might be someone in the backoffice whom you never met. but believe me, that person knows how to get the deal approved. or it could be a person in power in that organization, who for some reaso or other, is not allowing the approval, as it is in his power to do so.

now, assume the person in that person decides to approve it. remember, there has to be an element of arbitrariness in his power, otherwise the decision of the loan approval could be programmed into a computer, and there would be no need to have any interactions with any personnel to get the loan approved. now if that person approves it, it will be because he has the power to do so, which automatically means that it becomes his liability. the point here is not about his liability, the point being made is that the decision rests with only one person always.
even where guidelines have been formulated, this is so (it is more so, because the very word guidelines implies that a lot of leeway exists in the decision making process, as it is not possible to consider all possible situations, hence the guidelines)

even in big companies, where many directors are present, it has and always will be the will and decison of one person which is being approved, although due to the persons influence with the others, he may get the others to vote along with him. but should the decision maker choose, he can make an opposite decison, and it too will be approved by the rest of them.

this basic observation applies in each and every situation. basically, only one person is always responsible for any important decison, no matter how many people may seem to be involved, while the others just go along.
solution:: if you can identify this one person, and attack him in any way (take this in any way that you like, since we are talking of issues that are lifechanging, not just getting a loan approved) then you are on your way to a solution. with that one person removed, perhaps another one will take his place. but if the new person knows (or is threatened with) the fact that the earlier person was attacked/killed/removed/whatever due to such and such a reason, and also the fact that the new person will also face the same situation, i think you will begin to see the power of my suggestion. the power comes because at any given time, you only need to attack one person, and this can be done with few people and few resources. THERE IS ONE FINAL CONDITION IN ALL THIS. WHATEVER YOU DO, YOU SHOULD NEVER BE IDENTIFIED. OR THEY WILL COME AFTER YOU. ISN'T THIS WHAT HAS BEEN DONE TO US TO MAKE US AS POWERLESS AS WE ARE TODAY.
----------------------------BATMAN

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by antmax21
Well ...if the USA is as religious as you would think..
Many advocates of revelations the apocalypse etc...would not relate such a chip to...the mark of the beast? I mean if they follow such advice and guidance from the bible, would they not recognize this?
But the..FREE FREE idea...gets those suckers every time.

Bare in mind most of the people that believe in supersticious fortune telling like revelation, are normally dumb asses who can't think for themselves. so if soem gangsta popstar appears on the tv saying that a chip will in enhance your looks , plus you'll get a free coffee mug.
The millions of the ignorant Homers will be lining up to take their medicine, of course on sunday they will have to face the pastor where a bigger donation to the collection box will solve all the problems.

You simply cannot educate pork.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by moocowman

No doubt there will be those lemmings that take the plunge and not think twice about it. I am glad I am not one of those who will blindly follow the deceptive lead lemming (popstar/moviestar/politician).

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns

No doubt there will be those lemmings that take the plunge and not think twice about it. I am glad I am not one of those who will blindly follow the deceptive lead lemming (popstar/moviestar/politician).

Cheers!!!!

What would also be intersesting is the repurcussions of such "Human blck boxes " for example .
If it's in my body then it's mine no? What happens if I die and I have donated my body tissue to science, do medical students get my verichip ?

Can you imagine the black market scenarios, diggin up corpses for chips, this couldn't be tolerated so new laws governing autopsies would have to be introduce.
You could complicate this further the funeral beliefs of religious minotrities etc.

How many crack addicts would give their right arm for a fix, or steal someone elses for that matter ?

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
To put everyone's medical records into a national data system does not necessarily mean that you will be required to have a chip. There are multiple ways that your medical records could be accessed in a doctor's office, ER, or hospital. Name and social security number would be adequate. These would be adequate to access a universal medical data system.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I agree with the OP on this one.

I share the general sentiment on this thread that I will not accept the implant, but I totally agree that the majority of people will line up to receive a chip after the necessary indoctrination and "motivation".

I furthermore agree with maus80: "That's all it will take, is a consenting majority, which is achievable."

I believe it not a question of "if" but "when" this is going to be implemented.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Indeed. Gives a whole new meaning to ID theft, it adds more to it.

Also someone posted a video in another thread where some hacker guy managed to create some computer program that reads the signals from these RFID chips and decodes the data and stores it.

So much for RFID's security!!!

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Also someone posted a video in another thread where some hacker guy managed to create some computer program that reads the signals from these RFID chips and decodes the data and stores it.

Cheers!!!!

The reason for this is simple. No current implantable RFID chip can hold enough information to store decent encryption along with the information. Currently the absolute limit for implantable devices seems to be around 56 bit, this is so easily crackable it's a joke. Off the wall software and a reasonably priced laptop will crack this stuff in a few hours. Especially as the encryption that is usually used is a very old one.

If we also take a look at the recent story about playstation 3's being turned into small supercomputers, well 56 bit encryption protecting such valuable data is ludicrous.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I'm already getting free health benefits from my current job... why on earth would I need to get a chip implanted for their "free healthcare for every american" plan, when I'm already getting it? No chip required either.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
The chips will be injected through a the normal flu shot process when the time comes the public will be unaware

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
well this being america, im sure there will end up being a black market for chipless health care, pills and operations in back alley clinics, well be rubbing elbows with the criminal underworld for bp meds and anti-depresssents , which will be ironic because well all be criminals to because the chip will probably become mandatory for all citizens. yea government!

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   

LOL I just can't help thinking about the opening sequence of the Simpsons where Maggie is scanned at the store.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
No I freaking wont line up for a prissy suited loser who thinks his/her/their ideas for my future will be forced upon me without my consent.

A the chip can do much more than store data, it can infect my bone, skin and possibly even resonate frequencies which cause illnesses to trigger.
I dont trust the losers behind the project, they are over zealously selling a very imposing permanent addition to my God made body, it doesnt belong to the state, and if you want a fight over it, bring it on statist nazi scum.

HAIL AMERICA, DOWN WITH SUITED LOSER OOPPORTUNIST NAZI CAPITALIST LIARS WHO SELL PRODUCTS TO ENSLAVE HUMANS TO A SINGLE IDEA-IGNORANT APATHY

[edit on 7-2-2009 by mastermind77]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
hmmm well i personally would stand in front of a train before getting the chip
ive heard about this before some where forgot where but anyway i remember that there will be tracking devices in the chips so that if you broke a law the cops will be down on your @$$ before your heart can take another beat
anyway no being in existence can control humans forever

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

anyway no being in existence can control humans forever
reply to post by 6dark6energy6

I dunno mate, Jesus has been doing a pretty good job so far, but granted his existance was highly improbable.

[edit on 7-2-2009 by moocowman]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Meh... I wouldn't care that much.

Hey if i get kidnapped, they can find me =p.

Unless I become some sort of a political advocate or criminal, I shouldn't really be worrying about this.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

awakening.............

working for the One.....

living the good life......

oness........

love.........

all reasons to wake up everyday and tell people about the horrors going on in the world, possibly culminating with the chip....

be part of God, be one with him.......... refuse treatments not of his creation, deny evil what it wants and needs............peace............love...........

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Lets look at the progression of tracking and you will see that you are already being tracked. A chip under your skin is just another form of the already existing control and tracking that the government has.

Social Security number. At birth, you are issued this to prove your natural born citizenship in the US. Without this, you are just an immigrant, alien or naturalized member of the US society. It is attached to every government and corporate service you have and will ever use. Phone, internet, electricity, loans, major purchases, privileges, banking, taxes, etc are all associated with your SSN.

Current drivers license. Look on the back of your license. See that little black strip? Yep. There you are. One swipe of the card and they know all of your motor vehicle legal activities. This carries personal and legal information on it, accessible to any mag-strip scanner. In short order, all patrol officers will have mobile scanning devices that are synced up just like field breath-alyzers and will contain your latest data. No more going to the car to call in your number and waiting. Just swipe and done. Imagine a world in the near future where a cop pulls you over, walks up with a device that looks like a large iPhone, gets you license and swipes them, tells you why they pulled you over and types in the violation right there. Next, question....would you like to pay now or go to court? Just swipe your bank card into the same device and you have plead guilty, paid the fine, updated your driving record with the violation and then you go on your way.

Credit/debit cards. Another little black strip tracking device. Every purchase or withdrawal you make on these tells the PTB where you are and what you are doing. They track locations and purchases, places you visit, things you do. It is the precursor to the "mark" because you can actually live out 98% of your entire life without ever touching any actual currency. Put readers on payphones and vending machines and hard currency is a thing of the past.

Pet Tracker. The first of the "proving grounds" for chip technology. It sounds innocent enough to have your pet chipped so that if they are found anywhere in the US, any vet can scan your pet and get their current medical records, locate their primary vet and owner. Oops. Did that just say "owner information" on it? Yes. Even your pets give you up to those that would want to find you.

Brickhouse child locater. Remember the ever so subtle battery commercial using this device? Of course you do. Paniced mother cant see her child, grabs the device, spins and badaboom...there he is. Its not yet an implant, its just a fear mongering device designed to mold the mindset into acceptance of such devices. Woah beit unto the mother who would become the next subject of an Amber Alert when these devices are available. Add a GPS emitter and your child can be found anywhere on the planet. The next argument will be that the locator beacon can be removed, but an implant cant. Mothers will be lined up around the block to get little Suzy and her cute curls jacked into the global system...for HER safety, or course.

So, we are getting there. Through the threat of fear, they will in fact make people line up without a harsh word spoken or a single shot fired. In 2 generations, it will be the rule, not the exception. Baby boomers, GenX and Y will resist, but the millenium generations will grow up in a world where this is normal and acceptable. As for the rest of us...they are just waiting on nature to take care of the resistance.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
put it this way if a virus gets released, say hello.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join