It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

We will be lining up for a microchip

page: 6
22
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Most health problems are self inflicted. People choose to be smokers or fatties or gay or drunk drivers or speeders or druggies. Just live sensibly and odds are you'll never need a doctor.

Doctors are the biggest bandits in america.




posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I've read the comments on this post with great interest but most of you don't seem to realize that TPTB don't care if you are willing or not to be chipped NOW or in the near future. They are interested in the newly born. It could become LAW that in order to be released from the hospital the newborn WILL have to be chipped. Even if you are home birthed you will need to supply documentation of chip implant when you file a birth certificate. It will only take 25 years for over half the population to have these implants. The rest of us that are chip free will just die off until almost everybody will be chipped. Those that are left, if they wish to partake of commerce, health benefits, etc. will then volunteer to get the chip.
Peace



posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Muundoggie
 



I think you seriously underestimate the desire to get the current population on board with this.


Originally posted by maus80
"They" have all of the time in the world? No they don't, tptb that thrive on power and control are foaming at the mouth for the absolute statistics this technology would make available alone. Never doubt that this isn't considered the golden goose for this generation. Mass storage has fueled a desire for absolute statistics that hasn't even started to be quenched, lusted for by government and corporate powers equally.

Every cop in the country being able to point a cellphone sized device at you and instantly tell who you are, where you're from, where you should and shouldn't be, and what you have and have not done, now that is power.

Every shop in t he country being able to scan you at the door and instantly tell who you are, where you're from, where you shop and what you do and don't buy, and what you do and don't use, now that is power.

The power of the database, unchecked, will come into it's own in our generation.


[edit on 7-2-2009 by maus80]



posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime
 


I don't think the proverbial mark of the beast chip will be related to medical records, perhaps that's how it will start. I'm waiting for them to come out with a whole computer the size of one of these chips that once implanted in the brain, (creating a scar on the forehead) it will essentially allow your brain to have all the features of a computer so you'll be able to surf the web with your minds eye, now that is something people will line up for (and then hackers can develop a virus which is affects both the computer and the body plugged into it)...

This RFID thing has been around for a few years now, kinda makes me wonder what TPTB are waiting for, what watershed event will allow them to implement it?

[edit on 7-2-2009 by Titen-Sxull]



posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull
 


They are waiting for a high quality, cost effective, combination RF/Biometric/GPS chip with proper storage.

When the size, price, and storage abilities of the chip, wireless and satellite bandwidth, and mass storage all converge in just the right way, this will come on like a tidal wave.

This has to be pulled off carefully and precisely, they can't allow any major screw-ups that caused the population to say "never again." It also has to be cost effective, reliable, and it requires the full support of a HUGE digital and wireless technology infrastructure, with massive storage abilities.

If you've seen the progress in these areas, you'll get some idea of where in this timeline we are now.



posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Make Speed Limit 45
Most health problems are self inflicted. People choose to be smokers or fatties or gay or drunk drivers or speeders or druggies. Just live sensibly and odds are you'll never need a doctor.

Doctors are the biggest bandits in america.


I didn't know being gay was a health problem? Is it catchy?

Just curious.



posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to ok i totally agree w/ u but i think that after they will do that i think that they will take new born babys and look at there genes to see if they will have any dieses in their future and if they dont they will allow them to live if they dont the will kill them and as a matter of fact i think that they can already do that b/c if that can already make clones than they can do that w/ babies also i think that the barcode will not work w/ eveybody u no like come w/ errors and some people will be stuck w/ no money post by operation mindcrime
 



posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muundoggie
I've read the comments on this post with great interest but most of you don't seem to realize that TPTB don't care if you are willing or not to be chipped NOW or in the near future. They are interested in the newly born. It could become LAW that in order to be released from the hospital the newborn WILL have to be chipped. Even if you are home birthed you will need to supply documentation of chip implant when you file a birth certificate. It will only take 25 years for over half the population to have these implants. The rest of us that are chip free will just die off until almost everybody will be chipped. Those that are left, if they wish to partake of commerce, health benefits, etc. will then volunteer to get the chip.
Peace


And why in the world would the "TPTB" do this?

So we're all chipped. So what? What does that do to help "TPTB" ?

Again I ask, what is the endgame ?



posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by maus80
reply to post by Titen-Sxull
 


They are waiting for a high quality, cost effective, combination RF/Biometric/GPS chip with proper storage.

When the size, price, and storage abilities of the chip, wireless and satellite bandwidth, and mass storage all converge in just the right way, this will come on like a tidal wave.

This has to be pulled off carefully and precisely, they can't allow any major screw-ups that caused the population to say "never again." It also has to be cost effective, reliable, and it requires the full support of a HUGE digital and wireless technology infrastructure, with massive storage abilities.

If you've seen the progress in these areas, you'll get some idea of where in this timeline we are now.


Once again, WHY?
Why would they do this?
What is the endgame for this?

Also, could you please tell me exactly who the "TPTB" are? and how do you know that this person/these people are "TPTB" you are referring to?


[edit on 7-2-2009 by jfj123]



posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I've already listed a dozen of the biggest reasons why in this thread, but here are quick summeries of a few:

Absolute statistics - Lots and lots of money is spent compiling statistics, that wouldn't be close to as accurate or reliable as the absolute statistics these chips would make available. Highly desirable to government and the private sector, for obvious reasons.

Automated fines and summons for infractions such as public intoxication, trespassing, illegal substance abuse, etc. Obviously a huge cash cow, with the selling point of crime prevention and justice. Would create a huge reduction in court and legal costs, with much profit.

I'm tired of thinking about this stuff, just read up on it if you really are interested. There are many, many more examples of why this would be highly profitable. TPTB would be those that crave money and power, and are in a position to get more of both for themselves. This is the grail of control over money and power.

[edit on 7-2-2009 by maus80]



posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by maus80
I've already listed a dozen of the biggest reasons why in this thread, but here are quick summeries of a few:

Absolute statistics - Lot's and lot's of money is spent compiling statistics, that wouldn't be close to as accurate or reliable as the absolute statistics these chips would make available. Highly desirable to government and the private sector, for obvious reasons.


So you're saying that the government would eliminate the United States Constitution so they can get accurate counts ?
Also this doesn't explain WHY they would do this. Again, what is the endgame?


Automated fines and summons for infractions such as public intoxication, trespassing, illegal substance abuse, etc. Obviously a huge cash cow, with the selling point of crime prevention and justice. Would create a huge reduction in court and legal costs, with much profit.

And they could do this very easily without chipping anyone.


I'm tired of thinking about this stuff, just read up on it if you really are interested.


The major drawback would require to dissolution of the Constitution and the creation of a military state. Why risk civil war for a few extra bucks?

And frankly if they have that much control, and since it's all about money according to you, why not simply remove all the gold from Forte Knox? Surely if they have the power to enslave an entire country, they must be able to pull off a simple burglary ???


[edit on 7-2-2009 by jfj123]



posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
ummm.. Why wouldn't you want a medical I.D. tag? It would make getting health care much easier for pepole. Do you want free health care or not?



posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime
What do think America??

Peace


I PROMISE you that the only way they can do this is with your permission!!

They CAN NOT implement such things unless it is consented upon. They know this and so, they will continue to feed you all with rubbish knowledge in order to feed into your fears so that you will submit WILLINGLY without even realizing the horrible mistake you will be making!

I have no problem boldly laughing at their plans for my Life! Knowledge with correct Understanding is the key to knowing the matters of the Kings and being able to make the right choices.. You WILL be supported in making the right choices when you Understand.

Death would be to submit to them.



posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I'll shut up about this in a minute, but since some of you don't seem to have been clued in yet on the fact that corporations own our government, I wanted to talk a little bit more about why this technology is so valuable to big business.

Do any of you doubt that NBC wouldn't love to compile absolute statistics?


Say for example, Sony's latest tv is equipped with a reader that can read the chips of everyone who is watching it, under the pretense of being fully customizable and personalized. The tv also happens to compile usage statistics that can be sent back to Sony, compiled, and sold to NBC.

You think any tv network wouldn't pay big bucks for absolute statistics on overall viewing, age/sex/race of viewers, etc? They would in a heart beat.

That's just one tiny example of why this technology is so desirable.

[edit on 7-2-2009 by maus80]



posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Ysterlong
 


ahh ok thanks!


I hope it never comes to this though. geeze.



posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by houdanny
ummm.. Why wouldn't you want a medical I.D. tag? It would make getting health care much easier for pepole. Do you want free health care or not?


Why would you allow them to implant a chip into your body and ultimately, with the knowledge that they *do* have, be in control of you?

They DO know that the only way they can ever truly control wholly a person's will is for that person to freely submit that control over and they ARE going to go about it deceitfully.

They have and are warming people up to the idea by having already chipped other morons... They are quite smart, ya know.

All one has to do is a bit of research to see that they have the technology to do amazing things... so, you are willing to place your trust in man?

Look at how trust in man (our leaders) has played out thus far!!



posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by maus80
I'll shut up about this in a minute, but since some of you don't seem to have been clued in yet on the fact that corporations own our government, I wanted to talk a little bit more about why this technology is so valuable to big business.

Do any of you doubt that NBC wouldn't love to compile absolute statistics?

Say for example, Sony's latest tv is equipped with a reader that can read the chips of everyone who is watching it, under the pretense of being fully customizable and personalized. The tv also happens to compile usage statistics that can be sent back to Sony, compiled, and sold to NBC.

Ever hear of TIVO? It already does this and has for years. And all without tearing up the Constitution and creating a military state no less




You think any tv network wouldn't pay big bucks for absolute statistics on overall viewing, age/sex/race of viewers, etc? They would in a heart beat.

Again....TIVO.

Nothing new.



posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by maus80
 


The technology that is available is absolutely astounding!



posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123
 


reply to post by jfj123
 


It's not just accurate counts, it is absolute statistics. There are a huge number of applications and benefits to these sort of statistics.

As far as "they can do this already without chipping anyone", how is that? No law enforcement methods available today are comparable to being able to ticket ticket/serve someone by mail for driving 20 feet down a gravel road while intoxicated, with no witnesses. You aren't thinking of it in absolute terms, these chips reduce everything to binary, 0/1, true/false, no grey area. There is nothing comparable.



posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123
 




So we're all chipped. So what? What does that do to help "TPTB" ? Again I ask, what is the endgame ?


IMO it's about total control and ensuring complete compliance.

If a chip permits purchasing and you don't have one, how can you eat and drink; how do you buy a house or a car. If a chip is the only acceptable form of ID and you don't have one, there's control regarding whether you can work, earn and whether you can travel. It provides a control for the benefit system, after all how will someone be able to make multiple claims if their application is based on the ID chip provided by their chip. If you dissent in someway, presumably they would be able to flag you for identification whenever your chip was used. If you initially refused to get an implant, there would be confidence that you would eventually surface - after all only a minority of people can feed, water and shelter themselves without funds... and even then they would potentially require medical attention at some point. And it goes on from there...

Such a chip could severely restrict resistance from - and dissent by - the masses... Where a chip was involved, TPTB would have extensive leverage and control.

As an aside, it would be logical to conclude that the more the chip would do, the easier it would become to single out those who refuse it. Therefore, it would make sense for this chip to cover a large scope of functions. The result would be a limited scope for slipping the net and living off the grid IMO.

Just my 2p


[edit on 7/2/09 by lizziejayne]




top topics



 
22
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join