It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Troops In Black Helicopters Invade New Orleans, Drop Bombs

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I get it completly, helicopters flying around one of the most crime infested cities in the country. How dare they, this is an invasion of my rights. My tax dollars go to me protesting being able to keep my own guns, which would mean i could shoot 'em all myself, which would be justice, which would be against the law i dont want to pay for, but then they have guns, so why cant i, as long as i shot them first, which makes it ok, not legal, but who cares, f the system, untill i need it atleast, but untill then f them all, I mean it makes sense the military would be this blatant, they are all retarded, Right? Yet i complain not about how much these mentally handicapped people make, but about something for which I have only a poor quality video that proves nothing.

CX

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

Originally posted by CX
reply to post by AceOfAces

The more i think about this, the more i just cannot see why they have to do it in a US city?

In my experience, if you want a training facility to train in that is similar to the one you will be operating in, you have one built that accomodates the similarities. If these guys are the best of the best, they have the budget to do this!...

Build a facility??? What, build an entire fake city? You planning to pay the HUGE tax increases for that? We have the budget, do we??? Gee, and here I thought the reason the troops don't have all the supplies they need, and our benefits have been butchered, and the pay is so low, it's a joke, was a lack of budget. Unbelievable.....

You don't build a WHOLE city, you have a facility that mimics parts of a city. They do have them, they are commonplace in the military, i should know, i've trained in the things.

What i am getting at is these guys do not need to do this in public. Even in mock up cities, you have people playing the part of the public if need be. I've done it using soldiers and proper civilians acting the part.

These guys with the heli's were not using the WHOLE city, so why not just use a smaller mock set-up in a base? As for the issue of tax in regards to building training facilities, i presume you've seen the pudget the military has....do you think we are not already paying for these somehow?

Of course we are.

CX.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I don't understand paranoia in USA.
Why are you affraid of your own army?

i have a feeling every time an american soldier is near citizens they are afraid.
I come from country in which we all served army, so we are used to military and know that only people that will really protect you when crap happens are them. not your neighbors, not your politicians, not your friends but army.
only job that has protecting the country with life in descriiption.

maybe USA should enforce 1 year obligation serving in army for citizens. and maybe then they will care more for their country and maybe then they will respect army more.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dinamo

Most of us aren't. I think it just seems that a lot of us are because the people who tend to gravitate to sites like this one are very distrustful of the government and anything or anyone attached to the government. Besides, everything is a conspiracy remember?

maybe USA should enforce 1 year obligation serving in army for citizens. and maybe then they will care more for their country and maybe then they will respect army more.

Honestly, I think that's the worst thing that we could do. I have friends and family who are in the military and I, for one, don't want the guy that's supposed to be watching their back to be some snot-nosed brat who thinks they are too good to be there. I want the guy who wants to be in the military to be the one watching out for them.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dinamo

i have a feeling every time an american soldier is near citizens they are afraid.
I come from country in which we all served army, so we are used to military and know that only people that will really protect you when crap happens are them. not your neighbors, not your politicians, not your friends but army.
only job that has protecting the country with life in descriiption.

I think people are afraid of their military because there have been events in the past to justify that fear. It's not always a direct fear of soldiers, but the people they are taking orders from too.

Just look at all the weird and wonderful experiments performed on soldiers without their knowledge, look at the aerial spraying PROVEN AND ADMITTED over populated areas to test effectiveness of chemical weapons.
Look at the "accidental" transportation of nuclear weapons over the USA (true accident or not, either scenario is frightening).
Look at the claims of torture from Guantanamo (which whether you agree or not is against international law).
Look at some of the examples of jarheads seen on film in Iraq and Afghanistan showing no remorse, no restraint, knowing no difference between a civilian and the Taliban/AQ/Rebel.
Look at the Abu Graib prison situation.

Those are just a few reasons.

That is more than enough for people to fear a military presence of any kind on their soil. Every military would be the same, not just your own.

I know this isn't the majority, and I know that many do not act like this, but there are also many who have absolutely no regard for others. It's simple psychology, a person under so much stress is more easily going to crack, and when they do, they are less able to distinguish between enemy and civilian.

I wouldn't trust any military in my town. The military machine talks about "protecting civilians", but this is only as long as the mission and goals allow it. People are expendable, it was no different in WW1, WW2, Iraq, Afghanistan, it was no different for Israel when they went into Gaza, it won't be any different if the American military perform genuine action on U.S. soil, or the UK military on UK soil.

You get in the way (as civilians inconveniently do!) and you become collateral damage.

I don't argue that people join the military with the best intentions and with "serving their country" in their heart. But there is a big difference between the glorified proud fantasy and the reality of any battle. Any person in the military who has seen battle will say so too.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
Well it's obvious from the military folks on this thread as well as the folks who live in New Orleans in this thread that the rest of the posters have been duped.

Man, we will fall for anything these days wont we?

hey its ATS, what do you expect ?

look on the bright side tho, this thread has been educational in alot of ways

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki

Originally posted by BorgHoffen

What if what happened in Mumbai.
Happened in New Orleans?
If they had no training in urban warfare, like the Indian Special Forces didn't have, then more people would die.
If what happened in Mumbai happened in NO, it would be over in an hour.
Indian Special Forces are good, but don't have much Urban warfare training.
They are used to fighting Pakistan in the desert.
This is why it took them so long to deal with what happened.

Bingo! This is what it's about in my opinion. It's the new tactic by Al Quesa. The terrorists know they can wreck havoc with just 4-12 guys armed to the teeth in an area with a high concentration of people. Everyone knows its easy to get a gun in America if you want to. Just drive to the Virginia countryside or somewhere else and get someone to trust you and want money at the same time.

The wrench in that theory is that I think they will find more private citizens and security firms packing heat than they did in Mumbai. Our police are better equiped as well.

The terrorists also know that they are sitting ducks fighting their foes in landscapes like they have in Iraq. In urban areas they would be able to cause a certain amount of destruction and then put at risk their victims from collateral damage as the good guys come in to take them out in a hostage type situation.

As the economy tightens maybe an increase in gang warfare is predicted and the training is preparing to take the gangs out before the intra gang violence spreads to the general public. It would be demoralizing to see increasing reports of gang violence victimizing ordinary citizens more than they already do.

We don't hear about MS-13 anymore but last we heard they were spreading up the eastern seaboard.

Or China is going to invade....

I would agree with you, if there was an Al Queda. Because, according to their "tactics" when they wage war, they attack...Once. And they prepare zero backup attacks, no support "cells". That's awful strange. I think these terrorists, with their super-omega global network, would be hard at work pulling another scheme, seeing as how they did rather massive damage with 2 planes.

It doesn't add up, you have to agree.

[edit on 2/7/09 by Sickle_And_Hammer]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns

Get out and get some fresh air folks.

I would, only if they would stop spreading chemtrails everywhere...

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by BorgHoffen

I'm going to tell you what's a shame, accept it through your arrogance. The fact that those helicopters are EVEN THERE!!! They have no right dropping anything, I don't care if they're dropping rocks. NOTHING!!!

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Honestly, I think that's the worst thing that we could do. I have friends and family who are in the military and I, for one, don't want the guy that's supposed to be watching their back to be some snot-nosed brat who thinks they are too good to be there. I want the guy who wants to be in the military to be the one watching out for them.

I ment that only pro's are watching each other backs.

Obligated people are learning, so they are not in any way in contact with pro's. only educational personell. they spend many, many hours on training so snot-nosed brats are welcomed. I was in a unit with couple of them. soon they stop beeing brats because ranks just love them

We had some retired US army contractors to give us lessons and they were most wonderfull people so cheers and respect to US army.

Army is not the evil problem, politicians are.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Dinamo

When a politician gives an evil mandate and the army executes it I think we can both agree that all parties are at fault, can we not?

Now, if the army refuses to say invade iraq on false premisses or, taking it up a notch, shoot the citizens of the country it's from, then sure, it's not a bad as it could be, and could even be classified as positive in a lot of criterias.

But, as an old priest who, atypically, I had a great deal of respect for said to me, "those that live by the sword, die by the sword", which, taken metaphorically, I assumed meant that if you live the life of a warrior your karma will be that of a warrior. Yes, I do suspect karma is a valid notion, I do think the universe keeps tabs.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
My brother who is in the Military said he and anyone he has served with would NEVER turn on the people in his country.

He is in the Military to protect the people in his country even if it means protecting us from any ruthless politician.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

south armagh was a nightmare 20 yrs ago... i still live in co.armagh and its not so bad now... im glad you made it out in one peace..

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

This is the exact respone that people expect from the average American. Instead of LISTENING to what was said and who knows, possibly ACCEPTING some of the blame for your own actions, you instantly dis-credit anyone who questions your obvious stupidity. So are you defending all the mentioned "disasters" that the US seem to be so heavily involved with, if not, then why would you get all defensive and so [ blindly ] patriotic ?
The US will never be guilty of anything in the eyes of these over-patriotic clones !!!!!
I, like many in the world [including the US ], do believe in Karma, and if Karma does exist, then its coming back at the US in buckets and spades at the moment for PREVIOUS policies and ACTIONS based on those policies.
You're comments do more harm than good for your own countrymen, and if the US wants to consider itself the ruler of the World, then the World has EVERY right to say [or do ] something back.....again i refer to Karma. If people like yourself have a problem with this, take it up with your "loving" leaders and see how far you get with that one.
Its time for EVEYONE to put their "patriotism" aside for 2 seconds and look at things for what they REALLY are, and why they are REALLY happening !

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
When the day our army hurts its own citizens nation wide...

You say you are finally right.

I will say I have always been right.

Don't live in a lie.

Fear loves fear. Don't fear anything and you do not have to worry about anything. The day I am stripped of my right to life,liberty, and pursuit of happiness, is the day I will give my life to end theirs.

But it is all good...I will not die in a state of fear but a state of liberty.

I get the feeling that all of these anti-establishment people would never step foot out of their house and stick it to the man!

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   

If there was ever an invasion of this country, your going to want the military to be able to precisely target and eliminate those invaders now wouldnt you?

Or would it be better to just carpet bomb everything and wipe out thousands of innocents to take out 20 or so invasion troops?

You tell me of any country, or the entire planet combined that can put troops on this nations soil and not get destroyed before they get halfway across the ocean.

Every nation knows they cannot invade our territory with troops. Our navy will not have any problems dispatching anyone's invasion force. This is training for taking out future American revolutionary positions and for getting people used to being militarized.

Why do you think all the police look like the military now? Sorry but we are a free nation and do not need our cities have military operations in them. To put up with this, let alone to make excuses is in the least reckless insanity of a brainwashed people.

[edit on 8-2-2009 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by tenhearttkc
My brother who is in the Military said he and anyone he has served with would NEVER turn on the people in his country.

He is in the Military to protect the people in his country even if it means protecting us from any ruthless politician.

Just as i'm sure so many Germans said they would NEVER burn Jews by the millions.

Get real, people who say that our militeary would NEVER turn against our own are foolish to believe so. I've been in the military and if it came down to it, a bunch of mindless robots would bomb our own if told only to be on the safe side of the tracks.

Meaning if they DIDN'T bomb their own then they would be told that someone ELSE would be bombing them or they would be shot.

Get real. this is conditioning.

b

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

If there was ever an invasion of this country, your going to want the military to be able to precisely target and eliminate those invaders now wouldnt you?

Or would it be better to just carpet bomb everything and wipe out thousands of innocents to take out 20 or so invasion troops?

You tell me of any country, or the entire planet combined that can put troops on this nations soil and not get destroyed before they get halfway across the ocean.

Every nation knows they cannot invade our territory with troops. Our navy will not have any problems dispatching anyone's invasion force. This is training for taking out future American revolutionary positions and for getting people used to being militarized.

Why do you think all the police look like the military now? Sorry but we are a free nation and do not need our cities have military operations in them. To put up with this, let alone to make excuses is in the least reckless insanity of a brainwashed people.

[edit on 8-2-2009 by LoneGunMan]

Just wondering whats its like to live a life a paranoia and fear . Counting army and my reserves have been in military service for 15 years i assure you there isnt an officer in the army that would fire a shot at any unarmed civilians or drop bombs on cities and kill us citizens. We are here to defend the United States And are willing to die to defend this country. We must take an oath to this effect. Every Officer receives training on law full orders and i assure you shooting civilians is high on that list. Not to mention the fact its hard to get people to round up there friends and family and put them in camps id venture to say most of the armed forces would switch sides rather quickly and you would see a military coo. So youll be ok i promise

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
During Hurricane Katrina, the Super Dome was extremely kind to the inner city animals and allowed them to stay in the Dome. In return for their kindness, the animals deficated all over the place (didn't even try to do it all in one corner at least....it was literally everywhere with no attempt to clean it). They vomited everywhere. There were murdered people everywhere with blood all over the place, even a hand there and a head there. A chopped-off penis was even found and 'people' had been walking around it and even sleeping near it. I seriously think if there were a martial law, those are the ones that will be the first to go......NOT good, law abiding citizens.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join