It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Troops In Black Helicopters Invade New Orleans, Drop Bombs

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Bspiracy

They were in a severe depression and were in a hard situation so they were willing to go to extremes...OH WAIT. Sounds familiar...o well.

Even though WE think something like that happening on our soil would be a complete joke - just look at all the tools that voted in the past election; coming from all sides.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Residents were warned “not to panic” if they witnessed the training and were assured that the activities had “been carefully planned and are safe”.

..And how many unnecessary deaths have there been as a result of "training exercise" mishaps. These are humans, and not the smartest humans, operating these death machines, dropping bombs frighteningly close to civilian areas in a region that is still shaken from a natural disaster. "safe" is what you make of it.

We have to assume positive intent, i dont think the guys taking part in these training exercises are malicious, they simply want to help their fellow countrymen; its the guys sitting in DC giving orders who know the true agenda... What the # are they doing dropping bombs in New Orleans at 10 pm?

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Every time I read something about black helicopters it reminds me of a song I heard a few years ago

[edit on 8-2-2009 by Cuauhtemoc]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Doug Gaveld

So did you read the thread? Or have I missed all the coverage on CNN, FoxNews and MSNBC of New Orleans being blown to bits from our renegade military dropping bombs all over the city?

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
but how can you relate this to martial law?

The military trains all the time, how is doing it near a city matter?

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Hell yeah brother! Living in New Orleans I have to deal with these ingrates almost everyday. The things that happen here are absolutely terrible. If Marshall Law were to occur these low life's would more than likely be eliminated. At a time of economic hardship we can not support the backwards and corrupt criminal element which plagues most inner cities. When supplies run out they will be the first to commit heinous crimes. The city of New Orleans however is home to many respectable lower class citizens....but the over whelming majority are gun touting cons, which would do anything to get a buck! The lack of respect for life is crystal clear in all our major cities today....Portland, Oregon and maybe Seattle, Washington are perhaps the only major areas not dealing with unprecedented amounts of crime! Lord if things get bad enough you will be screaming for Marshall Law! The Military is not corrupt politicians....and if the military presence here for Katrina did not use the force they did New Orleans maybe not be as far along back as we are presently.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by tenhearttkc
My brother who is in the Military said he and anyone he has served with would NEVER turn on the people in his country.

He is in the Military to protect the people in his country even if it means protecting us from any ruthless politician.

I am hoping that any of our men and women in the armed services would rather face the Brigg than to turn on their country men and women but I also know that some are so brainwashed that they would do what they are told partially out of conditioning, partially out of fear, partially out of being isolated from their troop and partially due to fear of friendly fire.

I have also heard that the military has hired quite a number of foreigners to provide military control inside the US. This is double dangerous because they have nothing vested and a deep seated dislike and resentment for us anyway.

I hope that it will never come to this but if it does I do not see it going well. It would not be like the North against the South. There is no person to fight. Our government is us. We are the government. We just have to get rid of the people that are making the bad decisions that are crippling us.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightSkyeB4Dawn
but I also know that some are so brainwashed that they would do what they are told partially out of conditioning, partially out of fear, partially out of being isolated from their troop and partially due to fear of friendly fire.

No, you think that some are. Big difference between thinking and knowing.

I have also heard that the military has hired quite a number of foreigners to provide military control inside the US. This is double dangerous because they have nothing vested and a deep seated dislike and resentment for us anyway.

I'm going to have to ask for a source on that. Preferably one that is credible, if you would be so kind.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
this thread is the example of paranoia that i'm talking about.

when did you all started with fear from your own army?

i cannot believe that someone thinks that army will turn against their own civilians, even if they are ordered. I think that more than 80% of ordinary soldiers would rebel against that.

Go out people, take a deep breath and when you see a helicopter don't be afraid, they have smarter business than chasing you.
if they want you dead, you will not wake up so enjoy your life.

and respect the army... one day you may need them...

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doug Gaveld
..And how many unnecessary deaths have there been as a result of "training exercise" mishaps.

Not many, considering how many exercises the military conducts.

These are humans, and not the smartest humans, operating these death machines, dropping bombs frighteningly close to civilian areas in a region that is still shaken from a natural disaster.

Uh, what bombs? There aren't any "bombs" being dropped by helicopters.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

No, you think that some are. Big difference between thinking and knowing.

Yes there is big difference between thinking and knowing and in this case "I" know and I clearly said "some". I would think that as much as you resent the possibility of American troops being capable of immoral or illegal acts; it happens. You don't have to look too far for the proof of that.

I'm going to have to ask for a source on that. Preferably one that is credible, if you would be so kind.

Credible?? That is completely subjective; but you can Google the information and choose the source that you like.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Anyone got vids or pics of these bombings? I'd really love to see this....

Cheers.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I have read this whole thread to look for links other than hearsay on the bombs, and links to the bombs?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Residents were warned “not to panic” if they witnessed the training and were assured that the activities had “been carefully planned and are safe”.

..And how many unnecessary deaths have there been as a result of "training exercise" mishaps. These are humans, and not the smartest humans, operating these death machines, dropping bombs frighteningly close to civilian areas in a region that is still shaken from a natural disaster. "safe" is what you make of it.

We have to assume positive intent, i dont think the guys taking part in these training exercises are malicious, they simply want to help their fellow countrymen; its the guys sitting in DC giving orders who know the true agenda... What the # are they doing dropping bombs in New Orleans at 10 pm?

A helicopter is not a "death machine", and there were no bombs being dropped. As for "not the smartest", you have no idea of the IQ of the people involved, and surely you are not calling an entire group inferior?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dinamo
I don't understand paranoia in USA.
Why are you affraid of your own army?

i have a feeling every time an american soldier is near citizens they are afraid.
I come from country in which we all served army, so we are used to military and know that only people that will really protect you when crap happens are them. not your neighbors, not your politicians, not your friends but army.
only job that has protecting the country with life in descriiption.

maybe USA should enforce 1 year obligation serving in army for citizens. and maybe then they will care more for their country and maybe then they will respect army more.

I have to disagree. I can understand the need for a draft, but I also appreciate that it has not been used in a long time. A volunteer service is far better, and more in standing with the intent of the founding fathers. I am all for recruiting, to increase enlistment, but the fact is some people are utterly unsuitable for military service. That isn't an insult, either, just recognizing that people are different. As a veteran, and the wife of a soldier, that's my opinion.

Maybe a better plan would be some education on the military, so the youth could learn something other than the anti-military propaganda spewed by so much of the media these days. Forced service of any kind seems wrong to me, on a fundamental level.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by CX

There are things you can do in a mock up, and most such training is indeed done in such places. However, there are times you simply need more realism, and with unused portions of a city, it makes sense to use them. Some training can even be done in populated areas, and with no disruption of normal activities, or even most people noticing at all. I met my husband while he was a Reservist in town for such training. This was 1991, long before 9/11 and all the current paranoia. No one in NO was dropping bombs, and there seems to be no danger to the people, so I have no issue with this. I would venture to guess that if this wasn't New Orleans, the post would not have been made in the first place.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Finally got a reply back from my buddy stationed at ft polk. He's in TX getting ready to head to Iraq so he didn't know what units were training in New Orleans. But he did say that The Army and New Orleans have been talking about doing this training for a while now.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by NightSkyeB4Dawn

I am aware that you said "some" are like that, but how exactly is it that you "know" that any of them are brainwashed? Generally speaking, the only people on this site who say they know soldiers are brainwashed have not actually spoken to anyone who is a soldier and really only think that they are brainwashed. Generally speaking, the people who say they "know" soldiers will do this or won't do that have never been in, are not speaking from experience, and don't actually "know" anything about the military aside from what they gather from anti-military websites and posts by other members that are anti-military.

I may be wrong, you may have been in and seen first-hand someone that appeared to be brainwashed to you, or you may personally know someone who left for the military and came back a brainwashed zombie. If so, I will apologize. However, I know and have known hundreds of people who are or were in the military and not a single one of them was brainwashed, thus the reason I made the distinction between thinking and knowing in reference to your post.

As for the rest of it, you made the claim so apparently you have some sort of information to back it up. I am merely asking to see it.

[edit on 9-2-2009 by Jenna]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightSkyeB4Dawn

Credible?? That is completely subjective; but you can Google the information and choose the source that you like.

classic "I have no real source, so you need to look it up for me" response.

My only solice from threads like this is that there are many, many foreigners who are on ATS and also immediately jump on the ignorance bus.. so I know at least we aren't alone and regardless of how badly the rest of the world wants to make only Americans look like idiots.. they do a fair share of representing right here.

"look at my video.. there are several black apache's, they are flying over downtown NO, they are dropping bombs, please take my word and so no research on you own and comment on how America suchs and this is the big one we've been waiting for"

that's all it takes now to get everyone here to believe...

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join