It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Read here if you want the TRUTH about aliens and alien technology

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

its true IBM punch hole computers where used for prisone tracking at NAZI concentration camps... The tattoo was for that purpose... the "computers" kept track of what the prisoner was capable of doing , age , sex etc.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
The fact that this guy hasnt came back to the thread proves he doesn't even believe in what he is talking about....

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by unknown known

while its only been a few hours - thus its premature to aledge that the OP has ` abandone the threa` - people work and have familiy commitments

you do inadvertantly expose a flaw

iff all claims are true - then the ` fbi fteind ` wouls not tell any one ` unaouthised ` as this amazing tech - would sorce the leak back to them

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Why is the American president the president of the world?
America, as a country/nation isn't as old as say, China. Or Japan, or England.
Well, a lot of countries, really.
So what's the deal?
Why America?
There are far greater nations out there other than America- Why is it always America that has to be the center of attention? (Because most of these "theories" originate from Americans.)

Why do people always assume people are backwards engineering alien technology?
We aren't smart enough to figure it out on our own?
That's all opinion- Not fact.

It's skunk works writing, that's for damn sure- But I still expected a bit of more convincing story.
I don't think this could cut it for bad sci-fi.

EDIT: Another problem I have is, you are a part of the truth movement.
You, posting on an internet conspiracy board.
You must be a part of the movement too, otherwise, their fantastic time travelling, mind reading, God-like technologies would have corrected this error.
So I guess that's one of my biggest problems- The fact that a post like this exists only here. The Government is obviously God like in their abilities- As you said, they can alter our state of reality.
So, why not just alter all the non-believers, or those unwilling to accept, and reveal the truth to everyone else?

Your story is too grand.

[edit on 4-2-2009 by Dewm0nster]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Yeah, I don't buy any of it.
If this "God Ray" was real, then as another fellow ATS member pointed out, the cat's out of the bag. If it were all true, then the post wouldn't even make it here, because the poster would be dead from that brain-tweak-thing that makes a person drop dead.

Very vivid imagination - I must admit. Would make an awesome movie or something, but not reality.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Wow, is that you, Robert Heinlein? I always wanted to meet you, but reading your stuff was 2nd best, Grok?

Actually, any of the stuff in the (uh-humm) Story is potential, but not in the hands of the animal-like 'leaders' of our nations, who's base-of-the-pyramid consciousness is utterly possessed. By whom? the ET's, of course, who can do all that stuff from the 4th Dimension, which interpenetrates the 3rd D, and controls it. They are selective in what they are doing. What they are doing, nobody but me and my fbi friend, actually know and understand!

Now, brass tacks time:

Ain't no jesu creature, here, there, nor anywhere! It never existed: We have the FOUR Heads of the Beast that surround our Earth Realm (dimensional), and the greatest of these Heads is a Monster known in the past times as 'Looeamong,' who 'created and developed the jesu character, and perpetuates it mercilessly. This 'thing' is known today as Space-Jeeesssuussss, Sananda (Looeamong). And yes, no historical records exist for the jesu composite creation: HERE'S THE TRUTH:

"The Real, Unadulterated Truth of jesu the Fake, and origin of chistianity the False:
TRUE ORIGIN OF JESU REVEALED

I find it kinda sick that some know-nothing would come on here and sell us another myth of jesu-the-master: Hey, some of us know the Truth! and don't eat from that garbage-bin anymore!

As I said, everything is proceeding just fine, and the Birth of the New Earth is going on apace: humans won't much enjoy this 'birthing' stuff, but it will be fine afterwards.

The Invisible Rules the Visible, remember that. They are Hidden All About Humanity, and can manipulate anything they desire: They have friends and foes in the flesh and they battle each other in the 4th D (battle is unending: atomic creation is 'creative conflict').

Any actual powers attributed to a Son person is actually a Sun Impersonality/Personality Force, which is a Void-Point Force. Giving it a name and worshipping it is fun: until you realize you are One with it, Within.

Stick with sci-fi, OP, it's more your style. The Truth is way beyond comprehension, and must be Known Directly. Welcome to the Prison Planet.

PS - Ever experience the Cosmic Consciousness? I have: I was part of the Universal All-Lyght for three Earth-time days. This is a Zoo; human's experience it as a prison. Btw, in this zoo, the creatures are Consumed.

[edit on 4-2-2009 by SS,Naga]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by soygreen2k

Well my friend, you sure put up an interesting story. Unfortunately, no matter what my own beliefs or wishes are, it will be seen as that. Actually, it will be seen as a fantastical story. Sci-fi fantasy to the extreme. I'm sure you will get comments like "You should write a book" and so on.

It would be nice for this to be true but I'm afraid it will take quite a bit to convince anyone.

P.S. You should turn this into a book. hehe (Sorry, couldn't resist.)

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by audas

Originally posted by Darthorious

Originally posted by audas
Jesus -
Um - didn't exist. The fact that this entire thread was dreamt up to promote Jesus - sad.

Well there was a first century roman historian (Tacitus) whom wrote there was a man named Chrestus who lived during the first century and commented about the superstitious Christians whom were named after Chrestus. Chrestus is latin for Christ. So no his name wasn't actually Jesus it was actually Christ or at least that's what this historian was informed about their leader, and so he recorded it.

A second century greek writer, Lucian of Samosata, said that the Christians did worship a man named Jesus and even at this time the Christians were looked upon like we look at cults today. So I have a hard time disbelieving a historian of the first century and a writer of the second century who recorded this and both of them think the Christians are nothing more than a looney toon cult. The question is not did he exist, the question is was he a messenger of a god/the god, or just another looney toon cult leader.

I did really enjoy reading the ops items listed but have doubts on any credibility of an FBI agent claiming this. I would guess someone with that much info would not be FBI, I don't even think any one CIA agent would posses that much knowledge. Sure someone somewhere does know the truth as mankind knows and understands it about nearly everything but I doubt it's more than just a couple of people.

No actually he did not exist - Your second historian has been proven a fake - sorry to burst the bubble. Again Chrestos i think you mean Kristos from the greek simply means annointed one - not Jesus.

Finally there are literally DOZENS of historians from the exact time, preceeding and directly afterwards who recorded all of this period - and yet the Son of GOd gets absolutely no mention the greatest miracle worked of all time gets not even a single side not in a single historical document - um - can anyone say GLARING IRREGULARITY ...

There is absolutely no documented evidence for Jesus to have existed whatsoever EXCEPT a fraudulent historical text - ALL of this is acknowledged by the Church.

Thanks.

I'll have too look into the second one more then.

However the term Chrestus is the correct term used. No one seems to agree on it's exact meaning in the context because of multiple translation possibilities, they claim it had to mean worthy or Christ and must have been misspelled when transcribed. Several commented they believe it meant christ in latin at the time of the transcription. I'll give you the phrase below that has caused the controversy.

Here's the actual word appearance I have to take their word for it as I don't know this language: "Χρηστος"

"As the Jews were making constant disturbances at the instigation of Chrestus, he (Claudius) expelled them from Rome."

The only other possible translation for it is oil or oily I was told because that is the root word but they claim it would make no sense what so ever in it's context.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Dewm0nster

Why is the American president the president of the world? America, as a country/nation isn't as old as say, China. Or Japan, or England. Well, a lot of countries, really. So what's the deal? Why America? There are far greater nations out there other than America- Why is it always America that has to be the center of attention? (Because most of these "theories" originate from Americans.)

I see the the ethnocentric argument, but in reality, a younger country would would be easier to install puppets and other controls.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

FBI?? uses time travel, really? Wow. Do you have any proof of any of this (john titor had a picture of his time machine). How about a picture of your FBI friend? Even though the pics will be a hoax im sure, you can still give us somthing even if it is a carrot wraped in tinfoil with a 9 volt hooked up to it.but i have some questions for you.
Was your "FBI" firend living on the street?
did he have shoes on or pants with pockets?
Did you met him on the city bus as a kid?
Does he smell like urine and whiskey?
Can anyone else see him besides you?

John Nash had an FBI friend to.

[edit on by YoungStalin]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Compartmentalization: In matters concerning intelligence, whether public or private sector, compartmentalization of information means to limit access to information to persons who directly need to know certain such information in order to perform certain tasks.

That alone means pretty much all of what you said is bunk. Not even if this fellow was a high-ranking official in the FBI, he would not know all of this. Either he is pulling your chain, or you are yanking ours, and I'd suspect the latter.

If you brush it up a little however, you may be able submit it as a sci-fi story to one of those periodicals that publish random bits of gibberish like this.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Interesting, but I'm quite sure neither God or Jesus are real. Alien artists are a rather original idea as well with the technology part. Not sure what to make of it, need som evidence.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
if this is know by any member of the FBI then the NSA etc must know , so why all the troble at Guantanamo.
Why isn't this technology used to extracy the imformation required?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Reap

Becasue his FBI friend is the same FBI guy that gave John Nash the codes to break in a beautiful mind.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
FBI? please, u should have said NSA or DoD that would have been more believeable. nice story but i smell a rat. for one 911 was not commited by 4 guys with box cutters. please dont insult our intelligence do your homework before posting.

god some people just love attention, its sad. and the people so eager to believe is even sadder.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I have been on ATS for a while now and see these type of posts on a regular basis. One question though... WHY? Do you have no life? Do you get your jollies from posting outrageous claims and then coming back on here and reading them?? GET A LIFE. Then they never come back and expand on there post. Really, Get a girlfriend, Move out of your moms basement, Im sure she is tired of knocking on the basement door to be able to go wash clothes. Obviously you have no job so feel very lucky that your internet bill gets paid and your mom cooks for you. I just dont understand why losers come on here and do this. To go through all the trouble to make all this up! Get a hobby or something, Oh I think your moms calling you!...

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Hmm pretty ambitious title OP but enjoyed reading it! ...I have to say though...extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence to back them up...

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
The government can read our minds? Impossible...

Methinks a scare tactic!

Reminds me of an artist's rendition of those alleged CIA mind reading chairs where agents strap themselves in so they can tune into people's thoughts

Don't be afraid to think whatever you can, some things are just beyond the reach of the government

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by soygreen2k

Whats really disturbing about this post are the amount of responses from people that actually believe this guy.

Wake up, don't believe EVERYTHING you read. Quit being so gullible.

Now it's time for my story which is actually real.....

My childhood friend works for the CIA with TOP secret clearance and he said ....blah.....blah.......blah.......blah...

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Trent Reznor was born and raised where I'm from, His entire family is from there as well. I can pretty much say with 99.9% assurance that they are not alien, yeah, I'm pretty sure.

[edit on 4-2-2009 by BKZ2009]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join