It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Read here if you want the TRUTH about aliens and alien technology

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by riggs2099

but the thread has [ to date ] 16 flags - we have a way to go before my faith in humanity is restored

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darthorious

Originally posted by audas
Jesus -
Um - didn't exist. The fact that this entire thread was dreamt up to promote Jesus - sad.

Well there was a first century roman historian (Tacitus) whom wrote there was a man named Chrestus who lived during the first century and commented about the superstitious Christians whom were named after Chrestus. Chrestus is latin for Christ. So no his name wasn't actually Jesus it was actually Christ or at least that's what this historian was informed about their leader, and so he recorded it.

A second century greek writer, Lucian of Samosata, said that the Christians did worship a man named Jesus and even at this time the Christians were looked upon like we look at cults today. So I have a hard time disbelieving a historian of the first century and a writer of the second century who recorded this and both of them think the Christians are nothing more than a looney toon cult. The question is not did he exist, the question is was he a messenger of a god/the god, or just another looney toon cult leader.

I did really enjoy reading the ops items listed but have doubts on any credibility of an FBI agent claiming this. I would guess someone with that much info would not be FBI, I don't even think any one CIA agent would posses that much knowledge. Sure someone somewhere does know the truth as mankind knows and understands it about nearly everything but I doubt it's more than just a couple of people.

No actually he did not exist - Your second historian has been proven a fake - sorry to burst the bubble. Again Chrestos i think you mean Kristos from the greek simply means annointed one - not Jesus.

Finally there are literally DOZENS of historians from the exact time, preceeding and directly afterwards who recorded all of this period - and yet the Son of GOd gets absolutely no mention the greatest miracle worked of all time gets not even a single side not in a single historical document - um - can anyone say GLARING IRREGULARITY ...

There is absolutely no documented evidence for Jesus to have existed whatsoever EXCEPT a fraudulent historical text - ALL of this is acknowledged by the Church.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by soygreen2k

I'd like to see them try and control MY mind, i have difficulty controlling it myself!
If Jesus pities Satan, and so lets millions suffer, then I pity Jesus...
At least you were right about Obama...
-Technocrat-

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I was sorta with you on part 1, but then found the rest rather "repackaged" UFO and new age mysticism.

So, you really want us to believe that an FBI agent gave you all of this info? When? Over a period of years? Why would an FBI agent want to trust a child with this info?

Why would our government allow wars to continue with "infant" weapons if they had the means to time travel or travel to any place in the universe within seconds? Why remain here? If you or I had the chance to get the heck out of dodge, wouldn't we?

My vote:
Story, yes. Truth, no.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I thought that the Mayan Calendar merely reset in 2012 and that it was a time of great change. Many mayan elders are infuriated with this notion.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by audas
Jesus -
Um - didn't exist. The fact that this entire thread was dreamt up to promote Jesus - sad.

hahahahhahahha true

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by lycopersicum
reply to post by Logarock

IBM used to organize all the jewish people the program kept track of trains and their ID numbers

Cant say that I know anymore about the IBM deal than you do but am aware of it.

I was simply pointing out that the Air Force at Wright Patterson was doing their own industry leading research on the current methods of tracking and ID technology. In fact it seems to be the nest and mother of all such modern technology that has extended to the private sector.

This fact is really just to good to brush off considering the red flag that Wright Patterson has become over the years as a UFO storage area and as you know, most notably the Roswell material.

It has been reported separately from this information that laser devices were discovered at the Roswell crash site.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

Jesus performing miracles with out technology is illogical, but that's why it's a miracle. Read the Bible. Start with The Book of John in the New Testament. Suggesting that Jesus is an alien is blasphemey and he himself predicted that people would deny who he is.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Here we go again

I wish I had a friend who knew that much about everything I wanted to know.

Maybe some inspiration from the Obama memorandum?:
www.whitehouse.gov...

The brain is a wonderful thing.

Peace!

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Yes... most of this is true... all of it perhaps... It can sound like fantasy, but EVERYTHING is appearance to mind... everything begins in the imagination before it can manifest... anything you imagine can exist and is dependent upon causes and conditions... These technologies are not a bad thing if used to decrease suffering... Most of us don't want to be bothered with the worlds problems... The general population cannot handle this information, their faith in delusions is the only thing that keeps them pliable and in control... Change is the ONE TRUE Constant. Unfortunately, it will take a REVOLUTION for us to all live in PEACE.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
You know what worres me most about the OP's notion of the future - 6 Billion immortal human beings with nothing to do but "do as they please".
That's an incredibly frightening thought....ever been to WATTS?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
You have got to be kidding me with this garbage. Maybe some of this is true but prove it. Only a black leader can unite the world? Unbelievable. That is how I know your story is full of crap.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I have to add that i would love more than anything to indulge in my artistic abilities instead of being trapped in the rat race. Please roll on 2012!!

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
sorry... mixing some truth to science fiction won't make me beleive it...... I find it hard to beleive that ufos need time travel to disable aircraft lol... this can easily be done with a very sophisticated electro magnetic waves..... you don't need time travel for that lol... also the whole making crafts zero mass is redicoulous.... you don't need zero mass because the crafts never even approach close to the speed of light.. why??? because all they do is compress space\time using a gravity amplification device..(see bob lazar) ........ in the end they don't even travel at all they make there destination come to them..... so you were either fed a whole bunch of disinfo.. or you are perpetrating said disinfo... or you have an overactive imagination... some truth in your post such as the ability to kill off targets remotely... but you need an operator that has the innate capability to begin with... the machine will just amplify the operaters abilities.... and FYI you need somthing more then my freind is in the FBI to back it up.....

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
thats an interesting story

i have one question.
if this is true and such,,,,

why did it take years to apprehend the unabomber
or the snipers in dc

if what you say is true,,, these guys would have been quickly apprehended,,,more murder cases would be able to be closed and so forth

you can make the argument for fear and keeping the public in fear,,,but-----i don't know,,, they take quite a beating when this stuff goes on so.....

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Baracas
Yes... most of this is true... all of it perhaps... It can sound like fantasy, but EVERYTHING is appearance to mind... everything begins in the imagination before it can manifest... anything you imagine can exist and is dependent upon causes and conditions... These technologies are not a bad thing if used to decrease suffering... Most of us don't want to be bothered with the worlds problems... The general population cannot handle this information, their faith in delusions is the only thing that keeps them pliable and in control... Change is the ONE TRUE Constant. Unfortunately, it will take a REVOLUTION for us to all live in PEACE.

there is some truth to the posts... however anyone could have picked it up with a little googling around... its the gross errors that make me stop and say this is a load of bull story.... such as the need for a time travel device to disable aircraft........... (not saying time travel is not possible ... if aliens have mastered gravity then you could theorectically go back\forward in time) but to need this to disable aircraft when it could be done with a much simpler technology is ludriocous.... the whole zero mass thing is bull as well as crafts never need to travel anywhere ... they just compress spacetime between the craft and target area......... they prob don't even move 1 inch
... lots of lies sprinkled with truth... could be disinfo or overactive imagination.......

[edit on 4-2-2009 by thefreepatriot]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Interesting read but there is no way that one FBI agent would know all of this. Our government security clearances are provisioned so that only certain people know certain things. There certainly isn't one FBI agent who would ever know this much. Interesting to read though!

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by shortywarn
thats an interesting story

i have one question.
if this is true and such,,,,

why did it take years to apprehend the unabomber
or the snipers in dc

if what you say is true,,, these guys would have been quickly apprehended,,,more murder cases would be able to be closed and so forth

you can make the argument for fear and keeping the public in fear,,,but-----i don't know,,, they take quite a beating when this stuff goes on so.....

first of all i beleive the story is bull.. that said some of it has some truth.. we do have the capability to read targets minds and conduct kills remotely... however this is only done on HIGH PROFILE targets... this technology is NOT AVAILABLE to the FBI (another ludricous statement) more like the NAVY and AIRFORCE(NSA) This is just someone with allot time on there hands.... FYI The oklahoma city bombing has some question marks behind it.. from what I udnerstand the amount of energy required to destroy the building the way it was would have required much more then a van....... many terrorists acts are usually goverment sponsored so the people give more power up....such as the patriot act etc... not saying all terrorists acts are goverment sponsored just most.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
great info. If you think about it, a seed no bigger then a dot at the end of a sentence can grow into something to enjoy or eat, makes that alone coming from someone with a paycard bigger then ours. This also reminds me about that lady (sorry don't remember her name) that siad she was abducted and then the lights dimmed and the aliens wher humans and they walked through her walls........ so maybe!

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

its true IBM punch hole computers where used for prisone tracking at NAZI concentration camps... The tattoo was for that purpose... the "computers" kept track of what the prisoner was capable of doing , age , sex etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join