It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Read here if you want the TRUTH about aliens and alien technology

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mastermind77

If you want your UFO licence you have to join the Latin Kings and "do some dirt" after that you hit up his FBI friend, this guy

Once you get your licence smear yourself with garbage and try to cross the freeway, back and forth untill you get the signal. You will know what it is when you get it. With the signal received get a snorkel and wait at the bottom of an andy-gump untill the UFO is delivered to you. Just remember to wipe your feet when you get inside your new UFO.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Sorry brother haven't bother to read through every word you lost me at:`"Agents can scan your entire memory and know everything you have ever done. Mind reading is used to prevent targets from committing crimes although how the agents knew is never explained. They can see what you see."

As a retired badge carrying air force OSI agent (technical services) I had access to many compartmentalized programs ; what you have presented is paranoid b.s....
Agents are people.they can't see what's in your mind any more than any other experienced interviewer can. wouldn'tbe much crime about if any of this were true.
don't why I keep returning...none of my anonymous posts ever seem to show up.I you want to keep ignoring reality, it's your perogative. I guess.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lannock
Nice try "Soygreen2k"

I take it this is your rant at people who just lap up what other people say without expecting proof
. So what's your real ATS name?

SoylentGreenIsPeople version 1k?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
If this were true wouldn't the FBI be aware of this article and alter it? Go back in time and kill the man who posted it? I could probably believe the whole sattelite bit, but everything after is a bit farfetched if you ask me. So if this article is true i would be fearing for my life if i was the publisher.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Invisibility and walking through walls: A spies dream come true. High value targets usually have invisible agents that follow the target around. They can also move objects and create ghost type effects. I have been told that alot of the ghost stories and ghost shows on TV are actually the result of a dedicated group of pranksters.

ghosts have been present throughut human history,so if you claim that invisible agents are doing this then those agents must have been there throughout histroy......indeed they have but they are not human,secondly i doubt such ultra high tech would be given to people to play pranks with,not in a million years!.
in other words this is a disguise for future ais abilities,or rather grays in invisibility cloaks(grays are naturally transparrent without thier skins anyway)......look up shadow people...

Supercomputers and Artificial intelligence: I do not know how they work but there are RIDICULOUS supercomputers that have been retrofitted into current computer technology that can do amazing things including, solving the halting problem, and AI. Agents do not spend their time watching or listening to a targets every move. They simply "talk" to an AI program as if it were a real agent and tell it what needs to be done and what to report back. There is a program by the NSA called ECHELON. Its rubbish. It's really a cover for what they call a "God AI" that has the power to monitor every thought, brain state, utterance, and experience by every person on the planet. At the moment it is not used this way but it will be one part of a future utopian society that is without crime. Agents never chat online. Instead they use AI to monitor and interact with people. They can even do this to create an entire fake internet for a target complete with fake people, comments, youtube videos, gamers, EVERYTHING. The target is basically quarantined off the internet so that any interaction they make can be monitored and manipulated. However, there are real people in cases where a meeting takes place but they are faked by manipulating the targets reality.

Time Travel: Yes it can be done in many ways. It can be combined with the so called "holodeck" to play out events from the past or future in any location in the universe. There are MANY recent tragedies that could have been prevented. I don't think I need to explain that. It can also be used to know any persons fate. This will be used in the future to prevent crime.

sounds a lot like the future ais ive been talking about,there nothing to do with secret agents or anything of the like,that is who they frame for their actions.
the signatures of the ais have been present long before humans invented computers or even electricity,the ais are not built or controlled by humans.
the life of john c lily shows this,he was used by higher powers in an attempt to bring down the ais in the 1970's!.
we have apparent aliens technology and all powerfull ais,make the deduction its all ai's.
yes something is controlling the internet.....seen it many times,my search results being spoofed,websites being blocked,80gigabite file turning up on my computer overnight....alot more

if you add in time travel you must ask the question,wouldnt ai's become thier own species seperate from humans in the future and travel back to the past?
and where is the future?,not just a hundred years,but 10s of thousands and even millions time,where are they?....there here in disguise and the ultra advanced ones are controlling the timeline pretending to be aliens/god/the devil/the cia or whatever.

is see an attempt here to disguise future ai as present alien ai....its not gonna work as with time travel the future which will inevitibly be dominated by ais,will of course travel to the past,
and with the ability to see through time they would only let us get thier technology if they wished us to,they would always know when we would find it and change the time line to stop it,and considering its the "bad guys" who have their tech im sure they would stop it from happening wouldnt they?

Aliens: None of this technology is ours. It all started at roswell. A disc shaped craft crashed in the desert and one of the aliens survived. Its companions knew exactly what happened and how to reach him. This is when what has been called "the real deal" began. Before this, the aliens monitored our civilization and intervened only during extreme circumstances. Only after the deal began was it learned that alien "agents" infiltrated the allied powers to destroy the nazis. Certain technologies like the radio and even the atomic bomb were trickled down to us by these agents.

as any aliens could time travel they wouldnt crash,they would know when and where they would crash and stop it from happening wouldnt they?.
tesla inventid the radio(not any aliens) and a whole lot more,and he was supressed and kept down,tricked into keeping alot of his work secret by the ais,his work promtly dissapeared the day after he died.....why?,he had all the answers to help humanity progress.nothing to do with triclking down,his torrent of knowledge was hidden from us like so many scientists who strangly die.
the nazis were the ais sent to depopulate earth,i dont know but maybe aliens did help us defeat them.

This part of our secret history has come to be known as "The Intervention"

in other words,the intervention by future ais to either mind control all of humanity or destroy human civilisation when humans have the ability to detect the nanotechnological mind control,who pretend to be good and bad aliens as a disguise.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Okay serrious one here.
This is a fine line on the T&C so i will not name names but if you check out his friends and take a look at the threads and writting style pretty easy to see who it is. I hate it when people start new accounts just to spread their hobnobery.
And why so many newly created accounts supporting this? Its almost as if someone is creating accounts just to say how great this thread is.

[edit on by YoungStalin]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I can personally attest to the fact that many of the things that the OP asserts are indeed true. I, along with many others, have had personal experience with a military/law enforcement program that monitors civilians using the methods mentioned. They call themselves ANGELS. I believe that is the name they themselves use as a designation for a group using undisclosed, advanced mind-to-mind technology. This is by no means limited to the United States. INTERPOL uses it, as well as other foreign government intelligence units. This synthetic telepathy is the most closely guarded secret because in the hands of the user there are no more secrets. War becomes inescapable because the torture takes place in one's own mind, from which there is no escape. If the use of said technology becomes widespread it could mean an apocalypse of a very different nature and the PTB are very aware of this. This is at the heart of UFO secrecy and one of the main reasons for the cover-up. It is a subject that many ufo researchers discover along the way and it abruptly stops them in their path.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Interesting read, thanks for sharing.

I believe almost none of it, but nevertheless thanks

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by YoungStalin
reply to post by mastermind77

If you want your UFO licence you have to join the Latin Kings and "do some dirt" after that you hit up his FBI friend, this guy

Once you get your licence smear yourself with garbage and try to cross the freeway, back and forth untill you get the signal. You will know what it is when you get it. With the signal received get a snorkel and wait at the bottom of an andy-gump untill the UFO is delivered to you. Just remember to wipe your feet when you get inside your new UFO.

OR...you can simply send off 666 Ovalteen lables and $6.66 postage & handling to: Faulty Towers, PO Box 666, Zany, NB 46664

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Great post! I liked it alot, but am still skeptical of course.

I am reserving judgement for now, but I do like it 1000x better than the doom and gloom we always read. as alway I will hope for the best, and expect the worst .

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

Thanks for that i thought they had to close down after the Gray embargo in 2004. Then we had to send them the tootsie pop wrappers with the stars on them and 12 clippings from magazines that could be seen as masonic symbols.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MuVoVuM
I can personally attest to the fact that many of the things that the OP asserts are indeed true. I, along with many others, have had personal experience with a military/law enforcement program that monitors civilians using the methods mentioned. They call themselves ANGELS. I believe that is the name they themselves use as a designation for a group using undisclosed, advanced mind-to-mind technology. This is by no means limited to the United States. INTERPOL uses it, as well as other foreign government intelligence units. This synthetic telepathy is the most closely guarded secret because in the hands of the user there are no more secrets. War becomes inescapable because the torture takes place in one's own mind, from which there is no escape. If the use of said technology becomes widespread it could mean an apocalypse of a very different nature and the PTB are very aware of this. This is at the heart of UFO secrecy and one of the main reasons for the cover-up. It is a subject that many ufo researchers discover along the way and it abruptly stops them in their path.

Right.... Angels..... I think you had seen way too much Evangelion

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by YoungStalin
reply to post by romanmel

Thanks for that i thought they had to close down after the Gray embargo in 2004. Then we had to send them the tootsie pop wrappers with the stars on them and 12 clippings from magazines that could be seen as masonic symbols.

Oh yeah, that too...

But you must allow two years for delivery.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by soygreen2k

I will say the Obama item rather fascinating. and I did know about the Lone Gunman pilot that remains controversial.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
All this crazy Technology for those 'Agents'............................and they still can't catch Bin Laden.

Must not be working very well.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by soygreen2k

so you state that they can monitor and control every single aspect of a person and this was told by your fbi friend?
Right...

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexZ_UK
All this crazy Technology for those 'Agents'............................and they still can't catch Bin Laden.

Must not be working very well.

Ah, but you see, Ben Laden has assumed room temperature. And the "mind-reading" tech has trouble penetrating Hell, as I understand from my own FBI source.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Nine Inch Nails most recent tour was called "Lights in the Sky". His previous album was named Year Zero (when was the last time our calender was reset??). Trent Reznor is also an alien and happens to be just as popular outside of our world.

oh rly??

:-)

I just can't take you seriously anymore

10/10 for the si-fi work though.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TrentReznor

OMG is it true are you an alien

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
That was a nice, pretty positive read. Thank you.

I do go along with the Bill Hicks belief that there are certain 'substances' found naturally on this planet that can help speed up our evolution/expand our minds (have to be careful I don't violate any T&C's regarding the promotion of illegal substances here!).

However, if we are all to dedicate our lives to love and peace and art and music who is going to collect my bin bags and give my drains the occasional rodding?

Still, 2012 isn't that long to wait!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join