It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Read here if you want the TRUTH about aliens and alien technology

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread433864/pg2#pid5762182]

From Avery Dennison Corp report Google it.

***** "U.S. AIR FORCE conducts RFID research at the Wright Patterson Air Force Base outside Dayton".

Dayton, Ohio Investing $1.4M to Support RFID Firms

Developments in Dayton, Ohio, helped put bar codes on the map, and now the city is hoping to do the same for RFID. Last week the city government committed $1.4 million to found the Dayton RFID Incubator Corp. (DRIC), an economic development project to attract and develop RFID-related businesses.

A Marsh's supermarket in Dayton was the site of the first UPC symbol scanned in a retail store, when in 1974 a pack of Wrigley's gum passed across a point of sale scanner manufactured by National Cash Register (now known as NCR), another Dayton company.

Dayton and the surrounding area, which includes nearby Cincinnati, is currently home to at least 36 businesses involved in RFID, Gwen Eberly from the City of Dayton Office of Economic Development told RFID Update.

"The idea behind the incubator is to provide an environment and resources for these companies to come together and grow," she said. "It will have all the technology bells and whistles these companies need to do their work."

The DRIC was formed as a for-profit corporation. It will receive $1.4 million in funding over four years that is intended to be used to secure space to house a cluster of RFID-related businesses and create shared resources such as labs and demonstration centers. EPC Technologies, a local business, came to the city with the idea and won a $25,000 grant last April to pursue it. The project gained momentum and CityWide Development Corporation was hired to develop and manage the incubator.

Eligibility for the Dayton RFID Incubator and the services it will provide still need to be determined, and companies cannot join yet, according to Eberly. Representatives from CityWide Development will work with Dayton officials to set the format of the incubator and define its management structure. The city estimates the project will create 100 jobs with an average annual salary of $80,000 within three years. The estimates were based on project research and prior results CityWide Development has attained from other incubator projects.

The Dayton area has been involved in the automatic identification and data collection industry ever since that first pack of gum was scanned at a supermarket. Dayton was the original headquarters of the Uniform Code Council, which developed the UCC/EAN system. The organization has since moved to New Jersey and been renamed GS1, which is the parent organization to EPCglobal, the leading RFID standards organization. GS1 maintains a call center in Dayton. Paxar, a longtime provider of bar code and RFID printing and labeling systems, is headquartered nearby, as is Procter & Gamble, which has been a pioneering early adopter of RFID technology. Eberly noted the U.S. Air Force conducts RFID research at the Wright Patterson Air Force Base outside Dayton. The base serves as worldwide headquarters for the Department of Defense's Automatic Identification Program.

Also, RFID tag and reader manufacturer Alien Technology opened its RFID Solution Center in Dayton in 2006. Eberly said the city has talked to the company about sharing resources with DRIC. www.rfidupdate.com

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
You missed a few conspiracy buzz words. Next time please include: Nostradamus, JFK, Catcher in the Rye, Anasazi, Bilderberg, illuminati, freemasons, Skulls and Bones, Knights Templar, Teutonic knights, Knights of Malta, Priory of Sion, Thule, NWO, Tri Lateral Commission, MIBs, underground bases, FEMA prison camps, Philadelphia experiment, singularity, nanotechnology, chemtrails, crop circles, area 51, MJ-12, Cydonia, cattle mutilation, abduction, Reptilians, antichrist, Dead Sea Scrolls, Bermuda triangle, StoneHenge, Atlantis, Egyptian Pyramids, hollow earth, Nessie, Big foot, vampire, werewolf, and Chupacabra.

[edit on 4-2-2009 by Xtraeme]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by audas
Jesus -
Um - didn't exist. The fact that this entire thread was dreamt up to promote Jesus - sad.

Well there was a first century roman historian (Tacitus) whom wrote there was a man named Chrestus who lived during the first century and commented about the superstitious Christians whom were named after Chrestus. Chrestus is latin for Christ. So no his name wasn't actually Jesus it was actually Christ or at least that's what this historian was informed about their leader, and so he recorded it.

A second century greek writer, Lucian of Samosata, said that the Christians did worship a man named Jesus and even at this time the Christians were looked upon like we look at cults today. So I have a hard time disbelieving a historian of the first century and a writer of the second century who recorded this and both of them think the Christians are nothing more than a looney toon cult. The question is not did he exist, the question is was he a messenger of a god/the god, or just another looney toon cult leader.

I did really enjoy reading the ops items listed but have doubts on any credibility of an FBI agent claiming this. I would guess someone with that much info would not be FBI, I don't even think any one CIA agent would posses that much knowledge. Sure someone somewhere does know the truth as mankind knows and understands it about nearly everything but I doubt it's more than just a couple of people.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by soygreen2k

This is a load of crap.

Those technologies don't exist, I know this because one of my best friends is in the special forces, is in afgahnistan hunting HVT's (high value targets), is a weapons sargent, and definitely does not have bones of metal, does not get to use any fancy type weaponry, they use silences M4's and grenade launchers, #, they don;t even get any javelins. Not to mention my family works in A&D and I've got a fairly good idea of what exists and what does not exist.

Your story may be neat, and some day, who knows, that stuff could happen.

But you are completely false in your statements.

PS Nikola Tesla invented the radio, not aliens.

Read a book sometime and stop watching cheesy old Heston movies where they feed people to people

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Darthorious

Actually his name was Jesus.

His last name was not Christ.

He was deemed the messiah, which in Greek is Christos, and means "The anointed one" or "The King"

Jesus was of Royal Blood and the Romans had kicked his family off the throne. Jesus rolled in as Jesus "The King" or Jesus "The anointed one", or Jesus Christos, as we call him Jesus the Christ, Jesus Christ.

Nothing to see here, just a Roman plot to perpetuate their empire by creating one religion for their people to follow.

Read a book.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
It was indeed a fun read. A tad far fetched for me to just accept it, but meh... thanks for taking my mind of of the mundane for awhile.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Haha! Hyperbollox! What a concoction. What brand of coffee are you inhaling?
No wait, don't tell me - let me ask my AI Cat-Detector Van...
And hey, what about the robo-dolphin projects that can see through cans of alleged "Tuna"? You didn't mention them.

So long, and thanks for all the fishiness. ;^)

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I have been a lurker on this site now for almost a year and must admit i almost got addicted.
Within the year i have woken up and am able to think for my self,which is a great gift.
BUT,BUT,BUT this has to stop.
Obviously the average age of members is ten(or maybe thier mental age).
The goverment have got you where they want,(SIDETRACKED)
Religion has millions believing its ok to cover your face,starve for 2 months,do not go out and enjoy yourself and worst of all creating mass destruction.
2 of the worlds biggest organizations and thousands of children are still dying everyday.
Sorry got sidetracked myself.
My theory is
Aliens have never visited us
Religion is now a business
There is no underground aliens(wtf)
Time travel is not happening
We are not alone in the universe
There is no disclosure
We live a lie(we have to, it makes sense)
And for 2012(you muppets)

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

you sound like you would probably already know this im sure

IBM used to organize all the jewish people the program kept track of trains and their ID numbers

this just one of many that tells about it

i have even seen a show about on the history channel
www.wsws.org...

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   

I'd say somebodys been watching MIB too many times and taking it way too
seriously. It is also amazing the average spooks must know more about
science than all the real Scientists studing actual science.

If they can do all that, why would government spend more than 25 years
trying to create a Missle defence shield (that will never work) and costing
trillions of dollars. Don't tell me, it's all a show to throw people of the
scent.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   

You know i don't believe a word of this but at least it was entertaining, unlike many of the other hoaxes that get posted on ATS.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I want some of that in my coffee!

Much is quite plausible but some of it sounds like sci-fi to me.
Far Out Man!
Peace, Love.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
OK thru modern technology we can alchemically transmute misc elements into gold and create "free energy"....so what are they waiting for? The coming population cull?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   

I really needed a smile this morning thanks.

I hope you keep the story going very entertaining.

[edit on 4-2-2009 by Realtruth]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
WOW, what a story. And quite entertaining. I personally do not believe the FBI has the resources you claim. If anything exists like you say, it would not be something ordinary Agents would be privy to, in my opinion.

As far a President Obama being CIA, I think that is pretty much standard procedure, just look at Bush Sr and Clinton. I have read numerous times he was recruited in college, possibly a Manchurian candidate. His hypnotic speeches that apparently many get hooked into, was part of his CIA training. Or maybe it was something to do with what you were saying?

Good stuff, keep up the good work!

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Wow...
....not one post congratulating the OP on coming forward with the truth. My faith in ATS has been restored...it is good to know that not everything is taken as fact on here. OP...great imagination....I highly doubt an FBI agent would be given all that info let alone be telling his friend about it. They would be careful about who they give that info to and not be handing it to some blabbermouth
. You either made it up or your friend did or perhaps this friend of a friend did and is having some fun with you guys, either way funny story

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
If nothing else that was a very fun read! If true-cool! If a tale then also cool!

Also I hope not every alien is Humanoid, that would be boring.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
your ideas are good "speculation" or "conjecture"

but i would never take such ideas as gospel, because theres no way you could know these things

and theres no way a lowly FBI agent would know even half of that

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
My favourite line : "Trent Reznor is also an alien and happens to be just as popular outside of our world. "

Just some awesome stuff!!

Great post!

Peace

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
man, YOU ALMOST got my attention .. but the jesus part is just out of the picture .. thanx for the enterteinment...you could make a movie

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join