It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Population Rising 10 Times Faster Than Rest of the UK

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Well, if the BNP and the national policy institute or their equivalent were bashing christians like this, I'd have something to say about that too.

I stay out of the religion forum these days - it's a little too partisan for me, and neither side needs me to stick up for them

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by masterp
I don't get multiculturalism. Why every man does not stay in his land with his own race?

Then you have much to learn about life my friend.....

Peace.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

All parties use misinformation and scapegoating, it's just what politicians do to pray on the feelings of the populous. Sure the BNP have some far right views and will probably never get into power but I certainly disagree with the way that th government states that people who follow the BNP should be restricted in their roles in society. Democracy my ass.

The problem I see with minority expansion is that in an true democracy the majority makes the rules, sure the government doesn't follow this one bit and often goes against the wishes of the majority. I'm just fearful that a muslim majority wouldn't even question some of the policies pushed by the religion.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by spitefulgod

I presume by your racist overtone u are from Lancashire, Oh wait silly me, i should of read you profile first ..... Funny considering you have a Manga avatar.... Like if Hitler had a circumcision hey?

Khun hee naa kheat hwoa....

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by spitefulgod

Did you know that under their previous leader (John Tyndall) they were overtly anti semitic, in the same way that Hitler was?

They are now anti muslim.

Funny old change of ideology that.

Would you prefer they had their way, and any person of a different hue become outcast in our society?

It's not just muslims they hate - but this is where they focus because of the problems at the moment with extremism.

If hindu's or sikh's were being extremist, then they would be spreadin disinformation about them instead.

BTW - the BNP are NOT politicians - they are thugs.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
To fail to recognize a very real threat is selective ignorance. To ignore the very words of those religious leaders who say clearly that Islam is to dominate the world is selective ignorance.

Well, I am not sure if you are referring to America here, but as far as I know, this is still a pretty free country as far as religion is concernced, and if people make a descision to join the Islamic faith, that is thier descision and nobody is forcing them to.l

That's not racism, since no races involved.

Well, that is true since many people of different ethnic races might decide to join the Islamic faith. I still feel a lot of racial profiling plays into this, though.

That's not an anti-religious claim.

Well, what is it a claim of theN?

It's recognizing the very words and behavior of one specific religion, among many.

Interesting what you say here. There are different offshoots of the Islamic faith, many of whom fight amungst themselves, sort of like different off shoots of Christian religions. So, your point is? Have you figured out which one you are profiling here?

Muhammed's own warriors swore a war on mankind. Kind of says it all.

Now, if you believed that, and have never read the Bible, or the New Testament where Jesus claims the only way to God is through him, it's basically the same thing. Just a different messenger.

edit to try and fix quotes

[edit on 2-2-2009 by Enthralled Fan]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

Walk tall and carry a big stick. The antidote is a almost as bad as the poison. I rather live in Fascist Italy than Saudi Arabia.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

Yea dude i wouldnt worry about doopers posts..... Just do a search of his Gaza/Israel threads to understand many here consider him/her/it as cointel...

Most just stick him on ignore to save time

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

No, it's nothing compared to the teachings of Islam. Not one other religion in the world commands its followers to convert or kill non-Muslims, and no, I'm not digging in and providing the specific scriptures.

They are there, and if you want to find the truth, you will.

I really, really don't care if one wishes to acknowledge this or not. I can assure you, I'm not going to be one of those surprised later on.

A few year back, we had one young teenager sniper, transported around by one John Muhammed, and they damn near shut down a segment of our population.

You have how many Muslims?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Master Shen long

And yet you seem to worry very much about my posts.

I just refuse to let folks such as yourself blow smoke past me. Find another bill of goods.

I don't buy into BS.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
- The VAST majority of all these terrible wars of recent history, have been
started by Western civilization, mostly America.

- The only side that is constantly invading other countries, is America.

- The only side that has used nuclear bombs on human beings, is America.

- The only side that is constantly creating new conflicts, is America.

- There is no country that imprisons more of its citizens, than America.

- There is no country in the world that even comes close to the crime rates
and crime related casualties, than America.

- By all definitions of terrorism, Israel is the most dangerous terrorist state
on the planet, sponsored and supported, by America.

- Have broken all international laws on human rights during and between
all of its wars, America.

The list goes on and on..

The hypocrisy many people display when accusing other countries in favor
of America, of atrocities and evil, is beyond all standards of reason. There
is only one country that threatens the future existence of civilized human
life on this planet.. and it has the power to completely annihilate our world
in a matter of hours.

The whole world is forced to sit and wait until America causes, supports or
funds the next catastrophe, invades another country or destroys more lives.

[edit on (2/2/09) by Wehali]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Muslims who move to the UK go many different ways. They're not all the same.

Group A totally adapts to western culture, even at the expense of their own religion. They become westernized.

Group B tries to balance out their culture with western culture. These are the Moderates who abide by the law of the country while still honoring their religion and culture.

Group C becomes antagonistic towards western society, attacks it, wants to change it, etc. These are the fanatics.

[edit on 2-2-2009 by Skyfloating]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

No, it's nothing compared to the teachings of Islam. Not one other religion in the world commands its followers to convert or kill non-Muslims, and no, I'm not digging in and providing the specific scriptures.

They are there, and if you want to find the truth, you will.

I really, really don't care if one wishes to acknowledge this or not. I can assure you, I'm not going to be one of those surprised later on.

A few year back, we had one young teenager sniper, transported around by one John Muhammed, and they damn near shut down a segment of our population.

You have how many Muslims?

While I find your point of view interesting, and thanks, you did not answer a single one of the questions I posed to you.

Nuts abound in every race, creed, and color, and the fact that the particular sniper you pointed out was named Mohammed meens nothing to me. Try naming the religions of those who commited the Columbine massecre. Your argument holds no weight in regards to your theory about Muslims. Nice try, though!

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   

reply to post by Master Shen long

And yet you seem to worry very much about my posts.

I just refuse to let folks such as yourself blow smoke past me. Find another bill of goods.

I don't buy into BS.

No dooper dude,

I do not worry about your posts, Rather i welcome your view and hope that yours an many others views will be spread out across the world for all to see... That is what will make a better world, Debate and fix.....

You have to see that its your views and the views of very very few here on ATS and elsewhere on the net who agree with you that prove our point that people like you who push the zionist agenda, without thought or reason ( so do we i hear you say? well i condemn Hamas rockets hitting Israel but do you condemn Israel killing Gaza civvies)?..... Nah of course you do not... I can pull 100 of your threads condoning Israel killing of civvies, just like GamerGirl does..... Yep thats where you are at......... The bottom of my shoe!

Oh and i wouldnt worry mate as when it all comes crashing down, snivelling, whining, crying people like yourself will be the first to be ejected from this Earth! But you wont i hear you say????? I feel for you and hope you get mercy!

Just want to say in advance........ BYEEEEE!!!!!

[edit on 2-2-2009 by Master Shen long]

[edit on 2-2-2009 by Master Shen long]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I see many of you are too blinded and gagged by Political Correctness to see the danger.

You have become part of the problem.

Your handlers have programmed you well.

Will you wake up when all your women are clad in black from head to toe?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Is very simple, when the minority becomes the vocal mayority the majority tends to become silence.

[edit on 2-2-2009 by marg6043]

the majority perhaps do not really care that much ?

same principles still apply to both groups , i.e what is good for majority , also good for minority , vice versa .

World population has always been mixed , mongrelised and migrated all the time .

[edit on 2-2-2009 by 23432]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

No, the BNP are not thugs, if they were & one of their members brutalised someone it would be all over the front page of every newspaper.

I have first hand experience of who the thugs are, because my name was on the leaked list of BNP members, & I am NOT a member of the BNP.

I had death threats, threats to rape my 7 year old daughter, my wife, my grandmother, & plenty of other unpleasantries, & the thing I find most perplexing is that the people who were ringing me making these threats are people like you, who claim that the BNP are wrong & shouldn't have a voice in case they are "racist," & yet at the same time find it acceptable to go & do all of the things that you falsely accuse them of doing.

Its a clear case of "it's not fascism when we do it," & shows the intellectual calibre of the far left - it doesn't have any.

People who do the kinds of things subjected towards me are the real enemies of any society.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Wehali

Wehali, you can believe me that were I put in charge, I'd pull all US troops out of every nation in the world.

I'd pull out of NATO, which should be named MATO (Mostly American Treaty Organization), I'd let you develop your own weapons, weapons systems, and fund your own defense.

I'd let everyone fend for themselves with the exception of Britain.

I'd let you great, brilliant European nations take your own carrier task forces to the critical spots of the world, and figure it out for yourselves.

And when you get overrun again, by whoever, I would just make a nice arrangement with your occupiers. Any atrocities committed against you, just learn to make do.

And when the petrol climbs and you run out, and your ****hole nation has nothing, you figure it out.

Belgium!

The military tiger of Europe!

I'd continue to work with Britain, as we've done rather well together. Our older brother is more mature, and we're younger, but a bit more capable. Make a good team.

The fact that America is to date the only nation to use nukes on cities is just a temporary thing.

Just a few more years.

Under me, we'd respond, but only if we or Britain were attacked.

You're right. The US would be much better off by pulling back. Looking out for ourselves for a change.

Bother no one.

Help no one.

Life could be gooooooood!

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
I see many of you are too blinded and gagged by Political Correctness to see the danger.

I believe in live and let live, thanks.

Sadly, I found this humorous based on the economy, and the fact that I am vegan. I will work for peanuts!

Actually black looks really good on me. I am thin, but it makes me look thinner. Plus my color tones are winter, of which black is included.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone

if I was to de-bunk your post and attempt to diagnose your " fear " ; I am afraid that I would only find a pair of pink nickers , orbiting around your inner cranium , metaphorically speaking , of course .

therefore , I shan't .

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join