It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Population Rising 10 Times Faster Than Rest of the UK

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Wow, karl 12.. that documentary makes me mad. I despise Muslims, no matter what they want you to believe they're all cut from the same cloth. My dad has always said there will be a war between the Muslims and the non-believers and either you will convert or you will be killed. Seems he isn't as crazy as I once thought.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan
Yeah, I know all that. I have studied it for a while.

Then why did you waste my time, and the time of those reading this thread, with this rant -

"Muslims don't follow the OT, they follow the Koran. So, look that up, and show where it is suggested to overtake by population in the Koran, not the OT!

If you already knew the answer - that Moses, who used outbreeding as a war tactic, is in both the OT and the Koran - why did you waste everyone's time by making the above statement?

I just want you to prove that is the goal of all the immigrants to the the UK and the US? Can you?

Amazing. :shk:

Why are you asking my to prove that outbreeding is the goal of ALL THE IMMIGRANTS to the UK when we are only discussing Muslims on this thread?

And again you are ignoring the facts of my post.
I said RADICAL ISLAMICS - not all Islamics.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
If they don't like the western world, they can go back to Arabia.

[edit on 2-2-2009 by masterp]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Incase you haven't noticed,Muslims are behaving as they normally do in their native countries.They have large families.They have not just suddenly started doing this.

I agree that competitive human breeding exists,and we all know that in any walk of life it is usually the minority that speaks for the majority.Or,another way to look at it.People wrongly allow the minority to speak for the majority.

It is wrong to tarr all Muslims with the same brush.Instead of doing that people should be shouting for the majority to be heard.By not doing this the views of the minority are sustained.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DantesLost

Then if they are so happy with their "extended" families in their homelands why the necessity to migrate to UK knowing the hardships that that nation is facing with their own citizens. Then to make matters worst they have moron politicians in government that will cater to these peoples needs over the majority's needs.

It doesn't take a genius to see the intentions of all these breeding, this is not assimilation but conquest.

[edit on 2-2-2009 by marg6043]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Yeah, I know all that. I have studied it for a while.

Then why did you waste my time, and the time of those reading this thread, with this rant -

Just answer the question. Prove that what you say is true of all Muslims for world domination, by way of what you say, whether or not they are radical.

"Muslims don't follow the OT, they follow the Koran. So, look that up, and show where it is suggested to overtake by population in the Koran, not the OT!

If you already knew the answer - that Moses, who used outbreeding as a war tactic, is in both the OT and the Koran - why did you waste everyone's time by making the above statement?

Why is it a waste of time to ask you for proof of your world domination plan. Flusterred are you? Now you know you can't prove it, for radicals or regular immigrants. So, throw it back on me. The burden of proof for your theory of world domination lies with you, not me.

I just want you to prove that is the goal of all the immigrants to the the UK and the US? Can you?

Amazing. :shk:

Why are you asking my to prove that outbreeding is the goal of ALL THE IMMIGRANTS to the UK when we are only discussing Muslims on this thread?
Yes, you got me on this one, but then again, are you sure Catholics from Poland, or Italy don't have the same devious plot. Get real, You know what I meant.

And again you are ignoring the facts of my post.
I said RADICAL ISLAMICS - not all Islamics.

Just the facts, then, please.

Ok, what is YOUR definition of a radical islamist, and how to they differ from normal Muslims.? Prove they are breeding, to prove your point, the radical ones, over and above the rest of the Muslims who have moved to other countries, please.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I can't believe you people are so afraid of other HUMAN BEINGS!

Muslims aren't a malicious invading alien race, they are humans, they are
identical to you, me, your family and your neighbours. They have the same
thoughts as you, they have the same desires as you, they do the same
things as you everyday: there is absolutely no reason why anyone or any
country should fear Muslims, often Muslims have a far higher developed
moral than others.

The Western world, especially the USA and the UK, has lost all moral
awareness, has lost all sense of justice, compassion, love or humanity.. they
have no clue anymore about what is right or wrong, maybe it's a good thing
that Muslim culture starts influencing them in an increasing manner. The
West has become a mostly barbaric, cruel and completely hypocrite society.

It is time to face facts, we screwed up beyond recognition, maybe it is time
for Eastern societies to take over this world, because we proved again and
again, that we are not worthy or even capable of any kind of leadership.

[edit on (2/2/09) by Wehali]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by DantesLost

Then if they are so happy with their "extended" families in their homelands why the necessity to migrate to UK knowing the hardships that that nation is facing with their own citizens. Then to make matters worst they have moron politicians in government that will cater to these peoples needs over the majority's needs.

It doesn't take a genius to see the intentions of all these breeding, this is not assimilation but conquest.

[edit on 2-2-2009 by marg6043]

I think you are very wrong here in this assumption. I worked for a brilliant nephrologist, who was dissapearing back to Pakistan, all the while I worked for him. His wife was a neice of Osama.

Let's face it. She (the wife) and he are both physicians. They come to America to make money!

Would you rather serve patients in the US or in Pakistan to make money?

Everyone lives for the all mighty dollar, freedom, and life. That includes Muslims. If they are gifted enough to do a job, and do it well, then they have every right to displace anyone who does not hold to the same standards!

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I follow topics with an ethnic/demographic theme closely.

Much misinformation is almost always present in each. Invariably, the culturally indoctrinated eventually post defending the incoming minority populations.

What needs be realized is that any society with open, or semi-open immigration policies, first established that policy with a gradual assimilation of the incoming minority into the more pervasive majority standards as self evident.

Its without argument that an incoming( or power gaining minority) culture must be expected to assimilate into the cultural standards of the majority. In fact, common sense should indicate a degree of dissatisfaction with their own culture of origin to send them into foreign nations to begin with.

Many multiculturalism adherents forget that simple fact which leads to a division in a subject that should be fairly straight-forward.

In other words, from the Hispanic influx in North America to the Muslim population growth in Europe the language of policies need be worded to state implicitly an expected absorption and assimilation into the culture of the majority. Assuming, obviously, that said nation has an established culture to begin with.

Ironically, Mexico has a very sound national immigration policy. The language must be learned, a test is given on the culture, and culture of origin must be secondary to the Mexican standard.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

but the U.K. is beyond hope

Ermm...How?

The population of the United Kingdom is 60 million, with a Muslim population of 2 million. That is about 3%. Across all religious sects in the United Kingdom, only 38% believe in God.

Somehow, the "colonalization" isn't going according to plan

Shortsighted and quite naive giving you a very false sense of security.

The muslims are patient enough to play the population percentages game. Sure, it looks the way you say right now, but if you know any math or can use Excel, it shouldn't be too difficult to project the population changes based on growth rates (which I don't have or I'd do it for you). So, then how many years will it be before the muslims can tell the rest of you in the UK to bow 5 times a day to Mecca? Not as many as you think, I'm quite sure.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wehali
I can't believe you people are so afraid of other HUMAN BEINGS!

identical to you, me, your family and your neighbours. They have the same
thoughts as you, they have the same desires as you, they do the same
things as you everyday: there is absolutely no reason why anyone or any
country should fear Muslims, often Muslims have a far higher developed
moral than others.

If this were true, and it clearly is not, why the problem with assimilation?

The Western world, especially the USA and the UK, has lost all moral
awareness, has lost all sense of justice, compassion, love or humanity.. they have no clue anymore about what is right or wrong, maybe it's a good thing that Muslim culture starts influencing them in an increasing manner. The West has become a mostly barbaric, cruel and completely hypocrite society.

According to you, but based on what besides simply your own biased (yes yours) opinions.

It is time to face facts, we screwed up beyond recognition, maybe it is time for Eastern societies to take over this world, because we proved again and again, that we are not worthy or even capable of any kind of leadership.

[edit on (2/2/09) by Wehali]

"We screwed up"? Spare us.
You might want to re-think your appeasers attitude, and you can start by looking at a map of the world and then plotting exactly where all the world's trouble spots are and which religion is involved.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Clark Savage Jr.

Yes, contrary to what many people think, it is difficult to move to Mexico, which I have considered since my money, will go far there.

It is difficult to get a job, and or own property outright. You need to buy special insurance, through Mexico, if you intend to drive a vehicle there.

While many Mexicans put their lives in danger to come to the US for a job, they don't make it easy for anyone to move there.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Sorry if this has already been pointed out, but you guys DO KNOW that this piece came from an organisation called the BNP?

According to wiki (and in this instance it's hard to argue against it) the BNP is:

The British National Party (BNP) is a far-right and whites only political party in the United Kingdom.[14][15][16] The party claims to have 100 councillors including parish or community councillors, though the BBC estimates it has about 56.[17] The party holds a London-wide seat on the London Assembly, but is not represented in the Parliament of the United Kingdom. In the 2005 UK general election, the BNP received 0.7% of the popular vote, giving it the eighth largest share of the vote, although it was fifth overall among English seats. In the 2007 Welsh Assembly Election, it came fifth in terms of votes for the regional lists with 4.3% of the vote, winning no seats, also finishing fifth in the 2008 London mayoral election with 5.23% of the popular vote, as well as electing Mayoral candidate Richard Barnbrook to the Greater London Assembly.[18]

According to its constitution, the BNP is "committed to stemming and reversing the tide of non-white immigration and to restoring, by legal changes, negotiation and consent the overwhelmingly white makeup of the British population that existed in Britain prior to 1948."[19] The BNP also proposes "firm but voluntary incentives for immigrants and their descendants to return home."[20]

It advocates the repeal of all anti-discrimination legislation, and restricts party membership to "indigenous British ethnic groups deriving from the class of ‘Indigenous Caucasian’". The BNP also accepts white immigrants that are assimilated into one of those ethnicities.[19]

The BNP asserts that there are biological racial differences that determine the behaviour and character of individuals of different races, although it does not regard whites as superior to other ethnic groups.[21] The party claims that preference for one's own ethnicity is a part of human nature.[20] Its publicity has often conflated Islam with Marxism.

Historically, under John Tyndall's leadership, the BNP was overtly anti-Semitic; however, under the current leadership of Nick Griffin, the BNP has focused on criticism of Islam.

source

The article takes its figures from the Labour force survey but hs skewed them considerably.

The original article from the BNP site can be found here

The National Policy Institute is an organisation in the same mould as the BNP.

A quick search should satisfy anyone of their far right credentials.

In summary, this is the same thing that Hitler did with the jews before and during WW2.

Let's have a little common sense and realise that these people have a specific agenda, which they dress up in reasonable tones by using skewed and false data.

[edit on 2/2/2009 by budski]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
"Originally posted by Unrealised
It's only the Radical Religious types that we have to look out for. "

So where are the legendary Moderate Muslims? Where are they protesting AGAINST jihad? When are they holding rallies against beheadings, or against sharia law? Where are these Moderate Muslims that want to integrate completely into the West? Where are the conferences of Muslims that want to reform of Islam? Where are the cries against clitorectimies for young girls? Why are the Muslims who are against polygamy? Why aren't Muslims protesting against suicide bombings and terrorism?

Maybe it's because there are no moderates to protest. Maybe all Muslims are radical- some are just quiet about it, that's all.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
[edit on 2-2-2009 by gdeed]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ketzer22
reply to post by karl 12

Wow, karl 12.. that documentary makes me mad. I despise Muslims, no matter what they want you to believe they're all cut from the same cloth. My dad has always said there will be a war between the Muslims and the non-believers and either you will convert or you will be killed. Seems he isn't as crazy as I once thought.

Well it is obviouse you and your biological sperm donor have never, and will never serve in the military...... Pwaahh, lol.... war, What would you know? its people like you and your attitude that lose a war..... Haha, reminds me of a little story.... sit back, light the fire and relax..... Now, think of the 1930's...... A long long time ago in a far far off country blah blah

Dont talk about what is correct for this country until you have served your country.....

Peace

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Oh yes, Muslims are so well behaved.

But only as long as they are a vast minority.

Look what they do when they have a majority.

To the guy whose father said it will SOME DAY come down to a fight, I would say your father was an insightful man.

It's coming.

And it will be a war on mankind.

No supposition, no end-times prediction, no prejudice.

Islam is a war on mankind that has lay dormant for centuries, but is once again rearing its ugly head.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wehali
identical to you, me, your family and your neighbours.

Yes,some are....but others (ab)use their abrahamic religion to condone,encourage and promote bigotry,prejudice,misogyny,homophobia and intolerance - particularly with regard to those who do not follow their organsied religion.

They have the same
thoughts as you, they have the same desires as you,they do the same
things as you everyday,

Yes,some do....but others think that their organised religion should dominate the world and that everyone should be subservient to allah.

Some take quotes like these and use them as a justification for the delusion that they are somehow superior to other human beings:

Muslim (1:33) The Messenger of Allah said: "I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah..."

Koran 58:5
Those who resist Allah and His Messenger will be crumbled to dust, as were those before them: for we have already sent down Clear Signs and the Unbelievers will have a humiliating Penalty

Koran 2:89-90
The Curse of Allah is on those without faith (in Islam) Thus have they drawn wrath upon wrath on themselves and humiliating is the punishment of those who reject faith (Islam)

Koran 5:33
The Punishment for those who oppose Allah and his messenger is : Execution or Crucifixion or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides or exile from the land

Many more psychotic abrahamic quotes here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

there is absolutely no reason why anyone or any
country should fear Muslims

Of course people should not fear some muslims....but other muslims are rabid,extremist fanatics who often use or threaten violence to intimidate people into acheiving their agendas or objectives:

often Muslims have a far higher developed
moral than others.

You are contradicting yourself and showing your true colours -how can you argue the point that muslims are just the same as everybody else then say they are more morally superior?

If anything islamic run countries have the worst records of human rights abuses on the planet.

I'm sure many muslims (like many kuffars) have a well developed sense of moral integrity and are decent people but to say that members of one religious sect/cult are better than other people is religious bigotry -plain and simple.

The Western world, especially the USA and the UK, has lost all moral awareness, has lost all sense of justice, compassion, love or humanity.. they have no clue anymore about what is right or wrong

I think maybe your just beleiving what someone else has told you and have never even looked into this subject for yourself.

Last time I looked,witches were not getting beheaded for supernatural powers in Canada.

Last time I looked the English government was not executing people for blasphemy.

Last time I looked the United States was not stoning to death 13 year old girls.

www.belowtopsecret.com...
www.belowtopsecret.com...

maybe it's a good thing that Muslim culture starts influencing them in an increasing manner.

I'm sure everyone can learn a lot from each other seeing as we're all brothers and sisters in humanity and worth 'exactly' the same salt.

Perhaps the real danger is when people allow themselves to be conditioned,brainwashed and manipulated into beleivng they are somehow more chosen/saved/special/holy/superior to other human beings just because of non provable superstition and mythology.
Perhaps thats the real problem here.

The West has become a mostly barbaric, cruel and completely hypocrite society.

I think you can judge a society by the amount of people that want to emigrate there.
Europe and America seem still to be very popular and mature enough to be tolerant of 'all' viewpoints -unlike some other countries.
It also seems a great many moderate muslims (particularly women) are fleeing islamic countries because of the inherently bigoted and sociopathic 'shariah law' that exists there.
Hopefully moderate muslims will continue to criticise,condemn and denounce this practise and the wahhabi/deobandi fanatics that have given their organised religion such a negative global reputation.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Well ATS, It seems that racism and stereotyping is an ok form of expression here @ATS...... Lets see, we have religious hatred, Colour of skin bashing, We have race war talk with many posts condoning war between west and islamic east....
And all this in 1 thread........

Shame on you.........

Edit: And befour you start its a mirror mirror image of our own loving Christian religion....... Islam is no better than the West but as the west we should set an example......... Something this racist website (i hope im proved wrong soon) has yet to learn...

Hey here is an Idea..... Lets talk this about Jews????????/ Well why not? hmm.... Because it wont be allowed (and im glad)..... Lets keep it all equal hey?

[edit on 2-2-2009 by Master Shen long]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join