It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Muslim Population Rising 10 Times Faster Than Rest of the UK

page: 7
22
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
reply to post by Wehali
 

Wehali, you can believe me that were I put in charge, I'd pull all US troops out of every nation in the world.

I'd pull out of NATO, which should be named MATO (Mostly American Treaty Organization), I'd let you develop your own weapons, weapons systems, and fund your own defense.

I'd let everyone fend for themselves with the exception of Britain.

I'd let you great, brilliant European nations take your own carrier task forces to the critical spots of the world, and figure it out for yourselves.

And when you get overrun again, by whoever, I would just make a nice arrangement with your occupiers. Any atrocities committed against you, just learn to make do.

And when the petrol climbs and you run out, and your ****hole nation has nothing, you figure it out.

Belgium!

The military tiger of Europe!

I'd continue to work with Britain, as we've done rather well together. Our older brother is more mature, and we're younger, but a bit more capable. Make a good team.

The fact that America is to date the only nation to use nukes on cities is just a temporary thing.

Just a few more years.

Under me, we'd respond, but only if we or Britain were attacked.

You're right. The US would be much better off by pulling back. Looking out for ourselves for a change.

Bother no one.

Help no one.

Life could be gooooooood!




Well As im a Brit, to have someone with that attitiude i would rather fight for my little island on my own.... Lol...... Do you actualy believe that the USA is the worlds superpower? i want to say "haha" but it isnt actualy funny, Mate.... (im saying mate as a fellow human and no nation cack involved)..... Britain ownes the USA, has done for a long time and always will do.... But dont worry mate because Europe owns Britain..... Do you get the link?

We are all screwed..... Nothing personal dude


Thats just the way it is.... The USA is at the bottom of the food chain... Dont believ it? Go check your CIA website.... Yea your the bottom of the money pit, Dont worry we in the UK are the third down.... This aint a mistake... Its the way your zionist overlords want...... I hope i am wrong for your and my sake!

Peace
Peace




posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by spitefulgod
Obviously, you only have to live here to see that.... but sssssshhhhhh, don't say anything... that's racist.


When are some you ever going to understand the real meaning of the word "racist".


It has to do with discriminating due to race - NOT RELIGION And muslims are not a race.

But, no. Many here throw the word around when ever someone disagrees with them.

It's really getting old people ...

[edit on 2/2/2009 by centurion1211]



posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Master Shen long
 


Master shenshort, you are correct in one thing. There are few of us.

I am pleased to note that throughout history, the bulk of a population are usually wrong in groupthink. The earth is flat, the Pope was infallible, colonization was the wealth of a nation, monarchy's were the will of God, Marxism was the pinnacle of scientific socialism, Germany only wanted peace, and Islam is a peaceful religion.

I am absolutely certain that the conflict Hamas and Hizballah have with Israel will not end until one side or the other is completely wiped out.

I am absolutely certain that while Israel may be hit, and hit hard, that Israel will not disappear from the face of the earth. No doubt in my mind.

If and when it all comes crashing down as you say, I'm not going to go easy. Based entirely on past performance alone, I won't go alone. That's another thing I'm absolutely certain of.

You wish mercy for me?

Not on your life.

I never asked for it, and I never gave it. Not when it was for real.



posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Master Shen long

Well As im a Brit, to have someone with that attitiude i would rather fight for my little island on my own.... Lol...... Do you actualy believe that the USA is the worlds superpower? i want to say "haha" but it isnt actualy funny, Mate.... (im saying mate as a fellow human and no nation cack involved)..... Britain ownes the USA, has done for a long time and always will do.... But dont worry mate because Europe owns Britain..... Do you get the link?

We are all screwed..... Nothing personal dude


Thats just the way it is.... The USA is at the bottom of the food chain... Dont believ it? Go check your CIA website.... Yea your the bottom of the money pit, Dont worry we in the UK are the third down.... This aint a mistake... Its the way your zionist overlords want...... I hope i am wrong for your and my sake!

Peace
Peace




It's all OK , these are the pains of societies which must move away from " welfare society " model .

simply put , the population , or the goyim as commonly known , must be controlled .

the essence of power is the exercised control over masses and it will always be that way ( unfortunately or fortunately , depends on which point of view one takes ) .

there is nothing more scary or more dangerous then a group of un-controlled humans .


is ignorance really a bliss ?

maybe .

does being smart spoils a lot of simple things in life ?

maybe .

are the zionist structure is a front for the occidental ?

absolutely .


Is Capitalism dead ?

no

Is Communism dead ?

no


do either work good enough ?

no

can we come up with a better system of governance ?

yes

should it be more Capitalistic and more Communistic ?

yes



What can it be called ?

Digitism


pretty soon , i.e within next decade , ALL HUMANS will be ONLINE at ALL TIMES .

Better Model of Government is not only necessary , it is inevitable .

All part of the plan where the Wellfare Society is transformed into a Workfare Society .




my rant over

peace at home , peace at world .



posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Master Shen long
 


If things get a bit more ticklish, your fellow countrymen may feel different.

But don't you concern yourself. I wouldn't team up with you personally for all the tea in China.

Nothing personal, but I prefer a realist.

The US is a big country. My region is not very apt to fall into the same pit as many other parts.

We'll be fine.



posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Originally posted by spitefulgod
Obviously, you only have to live here to see that.... but sssssshhhhhh, don't say anything... that's racist.


When are some you ever going to understand the real meaning of the word "racist".


It has to do with discriminating due to race - NOT RELIGION And muslims are not a race.

But, no. Many here throw the word around when ever someone disagrees with them.

It's really getting old people ...

[edit on 2/2/2009 by centurion1211]

That's very true!

But some people I've come accross use religion as an excuse for their hatred, and in reality they are really just racist (eg they pick on pakistanis but not arabs, or they pick on arabs but not malaysians, or they beat up an asian for being muslim, when infact he really was hindu etc).

Basically they jump into the muslim hating group because now they feel they can get away with being racist, simply by using their religion as an excuse to attack them.

Two sides of every coin.

Peace.

[edit on 2-2-2009 by _Phoenix_]



posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.



posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
reply to tacky and provoking name change canceled by moderator
 


Master shenshort, you are correct in one thing. There are few of us.

I am pleased to note that throughout history, the bulk of a population are usually wrong in groupthink. The earth is flat, the Pope was infallible, colonization was the wealth of a nation, monarchy's were the will of God, Marxism was the pinnacle of scientific socialism, Germany only wanted peace, and Islam is a peaceful religion.


In such circumstances people were forced to believe some of these things or risk being burned at the stake. And yes, I realize you are not addressing me.


I am absolutely certain that the conflict Hamas and Hizballah have with Israel will not end until one side or the other is completely wiped out.


And how are you certain? At one time, all people in the region were considered Palastinians, whether Arab, or Jew. They are all realistically Palestinians, if from the region.


I am absolutely certain that while Israel may be hit, and hit hard, that Israel will not disappear from the face of the earth. No doubt in my mind.


It is an ally of the US in the region. That is the only reason it won't dissapear.


If and when it all comes crashing down as you say, I'm not going to go easy. Based entirely on past performance alone, I won't go alone. That's another thing I'm absolutely certain of.


The US has no business being involved in Isreal other than it being an ally. Isreal is a forced settelement for outcasts from WW2, stealing land that belonged to Palestinians, of which Jews used to be a part of.



You wish mercy for me?


Everyone deserves mercy at some point.


Not on your life.


Who is offering up their life based on mercy for you?


I never asked for it, and I never gave it. Not when it was for real.


Hmmmmmmmm!

fixing a booboo I hope wasn't prophetic.

[edit on 2-2-2009 by Enthralled Fan]

[edit on 2-2-2009 by Byrd]



posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
reply to post
 


Master shenshort, you are correct in one thing. There are few of us.

I am pleased to note that throughout history, the bulk of a population are usually wrong in groupthink. The earth is flat, the Pope was infallible, colonization was the wealth of a nation, monarchy's were the will of God, Marxism was the pinnacle of scientific socialism, Germany only wanted peace, and Islam is a peaceful religion.

I am absolutely certain that the conflict Hamas and Hizballah have with Israel will not end until one side or the other is completely wiped out.

I am absolutely certain that while Israel may be hit, and hit hard, that Israel will not disappear from the face of the earth. No doubt in my mind.

If and when it all comes crashing down as you say, I'm not going to go easy. Based entirely on past performance alone, I won't go alone. That's another thing I'm absolutely certain of.

You wish mercy for me?

Not on your life.

I never asked for it, and I never gave it. Not when it was for real.


Oh how sad......


I wish for mercy for me, you and all who are court in this conflict...... Jewish, Islamic or whatever.... I love with all my heart all my fellow bretheran..... Some of us are correct in our thought and some of us our wrong.......

So tell me..... Who are you with? Us, Them or the others?

If you want me to pray for your mercy or not i will, not because you ask for it but because you deserve it..... That is what makes me human.... Not a zionist killing machine!......


But i feel sorrow for the Gaza people so what do i deserve?

[edit on 2-2-2009 by Master Shen long]

tacky remark in response to previous tacky remark removed by moderator


[edit on 2-2-2009 by Byrd]



posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
And people still think Muslims aren't trying to force their religion on the world and take over by sheer population mass. It's happening and people still deny it.

They want to live in their own segregated communities with their own laws and rules now, but when they get so large it will be all over.



posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
reply to post by Wehali
 

Wehali, you can believe me that were I put in charge, I'd pull all US troops out of every nation in the world.

I'd pull out of NATO, which should be named MATO (Mostly American Treaty Organization), I'd let you develop your own weapons, weapons systems, and fund your own defense.

I'd let everyone fend for themselves with the exception of Britain.

I'd let you great, brilliant European nations take your own carrier task forces to the critical spots of the world, and figure it out for yourselves.

And when you get overrun again, by whoever, I would just make a nice arrangement with your occupiers. Any atrocities committed against you, just learn to make do.

And when the petrol climbs and you run out, and your ****hole nation has nothing, you figure it out.

Belgium!

The military tiger of Europe!

I'd continue to work with Britain, as we've done rather well together. Our older brother is more mature, and we're younger, but a bit more capable. Make a good team.

The fact that America is to date the only nation to use nukes on cities is just a temporary thing.

Just a few more years.

Under me, we'd respond, but only if we or Britain were attacked.

You're right. The US would be much better off by pulling back. Looking out for ourselves for a change.

Bother no one.

Help no one.

Life could be gooooooood!




Oh hell YES!

Dooper this would settle the present animosity coming from the envious and desperate.

Let them sink or swim on their own resources!

'Course I'd have to add Canada to the "friends list"

And Mexico....even though we're having a lot of strife going back and forth between our two nations. It's in our best interest (and Mexicos) to find better avenues towards mutual support. Meh, I have occasion to rag on Mexico but it's mainly a hormonal thing


Hehehe...add Tibet to the list!


(spelling)

[edit on 2-2-2009 by deenamarie53]



posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.



posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sheeper
Someone compared them to Hispanics?!?! NO way NO how, unlike muslims, hispanics DO integrate themselves, they share our religions, cultures, passions, they love our movies, really they arn't any different than us, except that they are often bilingual where as I only speak english, I know many and work with a couple and live next to a Mexican family. Mexicans and Americans arn't too prideful to mix.

Muslims on the other hand are soooo backwards and isolated it is pathetic.


I know a LOT of muslims who intergrate VERY well, love your movies, music, they REALLY are not different than you!

You say you know mexicans, do you know any muslims?


I just hate seeing ignorant remarks like this. Oh well that's reality I guess....



posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043
 


I never said they were happy in the native land.
I said that they have large families here just like they do in their native land.

And,as I said on page 2.I don't see Muslims as the biggest problem.


I'd say the biggest problem we have in this country is not the Muslims but the 1000's who come from the Eastern block countries.I have nothing against them,they can come and live and work here if they follow the correct process.What I object to is the fact that the money they make doesn't go back into our economy,it goes back to their native countries.This in turn creates a false economy and this will have a greater effect on the UK than the Muslims having children and building mosques will.



posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by PullThePin
And people still think Muslims aren't trying to force their religion on the world and take over by sheer population mass. It's happening and people still deny it.

They want to live in their own segregated communities with their own laws and rules now, but when they get so large it will be all over.

They? they...they... Do you talk for them!? All I see on this website is opinions from non-muslims always talking about muslims blah blah.

Muslims are not one entity, one group, they are individuals from MANY countries, each person with their own views, their own opinions.

I really cannot believe some people on this forum, so quick to form opinions on millions of individuals, by putting them in a group and judging them, and to top it off they mostly base these views on media ALONE. It's beyond ridiculous. That is the definition of ignorance.

I know a lot of muslims, I personally haven't met these segregated muslims yet, most of the muslims I know live in a multi cultural enviroment, they love this country,(UK) and they don't seperate themselves from others.

It's funny I have seen MANY anti muslim comments on this forum, many posts calling for the death of all muslims, nuking the middle east, disgusting posts full of hatred. But never have I seen a muslims come on here and act the same way.

Stop letting media and propaganda control your views.

[edit on 2-2-2009 by _Phoenix_]



posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by PullThePin
 


Sorry, then what pin are you talking about?



posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.



new topics

top topics



 
22
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

log in

join