It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Population Rising 10 Times Faster Than Rest of the UK

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Muslim Population Rising 10 Times Faster Than Rest of the UK

[url=http://www.nationalpolicyinstitute.org/2009/02/01/muslim-population-rising-10-times-faster-than-rest-of-the-uk/]www.nationalpolicyinstitute.org[/ url]

David Coleman, Professor of Demography at Oxford University, said: “The implications are very substantial. Some of the Muslim population, by no means all of them, are the least socially and economically integrated of any in the United Kingdom … and the one most associated with political dissatisfaction.”

Shocking new figures have been released that show the real threat for the indigenous people of Britain from the Islamic demographic time bomb.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   

According to research by The Times, Office for National Statistics data shows that the Muslim population in Britain has grown by more than 500,000 between 2004 and 2008.

The Islamic population multiplied 10 times faster than other population groups in British society. During the same four year period, the number of Christians in the UK actually fell by more than 2 million.

Experts have put the Islamic population explosion down to the effects of mass immigration, a higher birthrate amongst Muslim communities and conversion to Islam.

They also believe that people are now more willing to categorize themselves as Muslims and assert their Islamic identity due to the western reaction to Muslim terrorism.

When the Czech Republic took over presidency of the European Union, they gave an artwork to the EU, which is a tradition when taking over the presidency. The artwork shows every EU country and their stereotypes. My country is shown as series of minarets submerged by a flood. Although its true that Mosques are rising from the soil like mushrooms here, the situation in Britain seems to be much worse.

Not that I have anything against Muslims, but I see it as problematic that there's a huge group of Muslims who refuse to integrate, respect the traditions we so much cherish. Many have even openly mentioned they'd rather see Britain turning into a Muslim state.

Just some simple examples:

A story based on the Three Little Pigs has been rejected by a government quango in case it offends Muslims.

The digital remake of the children's classic was criticised by Becta, the education technology agency, because "the use of pigs raises cultural issues".

Officials also attacked the story - called The Three Little Cowboy Builders - for stereotyping the building trade.

and:

'Christmas is the pathway to hell': Muslim lawyer's extraordinary rant at 'evil' celebration

A Muslim lawyer has launched an extraordinary rant against Christmas, branding the celebration 'evil'.

Hate preacher Anjem Choudary claimed the festival was the 'pathway to hell' and urged his followers to boycott it.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

What the hell are such people doing in our countries if they hate our traditions so much? I am not trying to stereotype all Muslims, but there are more than enough sharing his thoughts.

Another problem I have is the construction of mosques. Saudi-Arabia sponsors Muslim communities all over the world for the construction of mosques. In Germany and the Netherlands they have largely financed the construction of the country's largest mosques. They also wanted to build a mosque in Moscow. The Russians said only if we can build a Russian orthodox church in Mecca. Obviously, Saudi-Arabia refused them to build the church.

Westerners have to swallow and do literally everything to avoid anything that could possibly offend Muslims while Muslims can scream whatever they want under the 'right of freedom of speech'.

[url=http://www.nationalpolicyinstitute.org/2009/02/01/muslim-population-rising-10-times-faster-than-rest-of-the-uk/]www.nationalpolicyinstitute.org[/ url]
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Mdv2, I look at what's happening in the U.K. and the Netherlands and know it's just a matter of time before America must face the challenge of muslim integration. In fact, small changes are already underway.

When foreigners come to America I want them to become American: learn our language, eat some apple pie, get a job and a mortgage, and work hard until they're ready to retire in peace. Apparently that's asking too much because most of them just want to build mosques, demand separation and special exemptions and practice sharia law. So my question to them is: can't you do that in your own country?

Well, if that's the way they want to be, I'd rather they stay in their own countries. I'm especially offended at the thought at sharia law being practiced in America or any liberty loving culture.

I admire what Gert Wilders is doing in the Netherlands, but the U.K. is beyond hope. I'd like a general ban on all immigration from muslim countries, they can keep their jihad at home.

defend your culture, language and borders: resist the jihad.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Britain is pretty much a secular country,alot of the culture that has been brought in from other countries has done great things,most British muslims i know are..well..British people.Ive met a few radicals,but they are just that and you will find them in all walks of life.There is a problem in some parts of the country with integration,but that hardly requires fear mongering of epic proportions.Maybe its just me but i dont see the problem...i see British people who hold a certain faith.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
no good can come of this.

Also, I read an article over the weekend about some health expert really upping the ante for British people only to have 2 children, wonder will she direct her efforts at the communities where multiple births flourish..........

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   

but the U.K. is beyond hope

Ermm...How?

The population of the United Kingdom is 60 million, with a Muslim population of 2 million. That is about 3%. Across all religious sects in the United Kingdom, only 38% believe in God.

Somehow, the "colonalization" isn't going according to plan

sty

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
well, this could be a great chance to bring a reform to the Islamic religions. This can be a great opportunity , or if not used well can be a great source of conflicts for decades to come.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Ermm...How?

The population of the United Kingdom is 60 million, with a Muslim population of 2 million. That is about 3%. Across all religious sects in the United Kingdom, only 38% believe in God.

On a side note, that 3% will soon be shown to be rather outdated, on a further side note, coptic Christians constitute 10% of the Egyptian population yet are oppressed, marginalised etc- our "3%" Muslims punch considerably above their weight, one dreads even double percentage figures.............

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

It is in the town where i live, less than a decade ago the Muslim population of this town was probably less than ~5% now it's more than 20%, there are large areas of this town that are almost totally populated by the Muslim community and as soon as a white person shows their face you are glared at as though you are something they have just trodden in

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Brits can only blame themselves for not valueing family life and not conceiving as much minorities do.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Don't be afraid of Muslims, Jesus.

It's only the Radical Religious types that we have to look out for. I mean, some Christian Spin-off Cult could emerge tomorrow and begin slaughtering Catholics, you just never know.

All I know is that Religion can be extremely dangerous, and mixing two conflicting beliefs can be risky when hard-core devotees are invloved.

These hard-core types are stupid if they think that their 'God' will give them a pat on the back for killing innocent people. Let them preach their Gospels and wear their funny little uniforms (yes, priests included) because I found out that God is in my mind and I can't wait to get away from you insane gibbering monkeys.

Look, let's just all get along like good little boys and girls.

If Jihad happens, then you can worry.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unrealised
It's only the Radical Religious types that we have to look out for.

Unfortunately there are a large number of these hard liners in the area where i live, even some of the liquid bombers who planned to blow up the airliners were arrested less than half a mile from where i live, and instead of cracking down upon these people the local council and authorities just bend over backwards to give what ever they like instead, whilst totally ignoring all of the other racial groups that make up this town instead.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

so, in order to survive we'll have to pop kids like them or worse? i rarely ramble about overpopulation, but this proposal is a joke.

i truely wonder how these families feed so many mouths, subsidies come to my mind, why not cut them or just give indigenous people equal access? wait, the elites need cheap labor, so they enforce immigration and population swap, but the immigrants are our main problem?! suure.

NOT.

this is racial warfare and the divide is widening, no matter if they're just pawns in a game, the current situation will erupt into violence and EU countries are especially susceptible, because even though natives have been disarmed, these radical minorites have easy access to their homelands, which of course are essentially based on a black market, where AKs cost next to nothing.

see also www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
They have already taken over Bermingham, leicester, Dewsbury, Bradford and have large communities across UK and Scotland.

Whenever i drive through them towns its feels like down town baghdad with huge mosques and loda a halal foodstores.

I asked a muslim guy once, 'How do you guys grow so rapidly wherever you move?'

He replied 'Cos we have a propa family system and our faith dos not alow us to have any form of contreception innit'.

I replied 'Safe bruv, good luck with your 6 kids'

While the Brits are dumping religion and Morals, the muslims are adapting and spreading.

And i also realised the fact that these muslims work 14 hour shifts to support their families.

Who said Islam was spread by sword??

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
They have already taken over Bermingham, leicester, Dewsbury, Bradford and have large communities across UK and Scotland.

Whenever i drive through them towns its feels like down town baghdad with huge mosques and loda a halal foodstores.

He replied 'Cos we have a propa family system and our faith dos not alow us to have any form of contreception innit'.

While the Brits are dumping religion and Morals, the muslims are adapting and spreading.

And i also realised the fact that these muslims work 14 hour shifts to support their families.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by monkcaw
Mdv2, I look at what's happening in the U.K. and the Netherlands and know it's just a matter of time before America must face the challenge of muslim integration. In fact, small changes are already underway.

When foreigners come to America I want them to become American: learn our language, eat some apple pie, get a job and a mortgage, and work hard until they're ready to retire in peace. Apparently that's asking too much because most of them just want to build mosques, demand separation and special exemptions and practice sharia law. So my question to them is: can't you do that in your own country?

Well, if that's the way they want to be, I'd rather they stay in their own countries. I'm especially offended at the thought at sharia law being practiced in America or any liberty loving culture.

I admire what Gert Wilders is doing in the Netherlands, but the U.K. is beyond hope. I'd like a general ban on all immigration from muslim countries, they can keep their jihad at home.

defend your culture, language and borders: resist the jihad.

We aren't worried about MUSLIMS...

We have Mexicans, they can out produce anybody!

YOU see cons, a plus for the imigration issue here. Boils down to who you hate more.

Plus our PRESIDENT is a MUSLIM

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Long Lance
reply to post by TheOracle

this is racial warfare and the divide is widening, no matter if they're just pawns in a game, the current situation will erupt into violence and EU countries are especially susceptible, because even though natives have been disarmed, these radical minorites have easy access to their homelands, which of course are essentially based on a black market, where AKs cost next to nothing.

Ahh man you don't wana go there...Remember how the black muslim youths in France created chaos and havoc across the country when the cops killed one of theirs..

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by merkava

Sounds like the Mexicans

They are a hard working baby making bunch.

I wonder who would win?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
The problem is that Islam is first a political movement and second a religious movement which is camoflage for the first part. Western civilization does not see it. If that does not change your final choice will be conversion or death.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unrealised
Don't be afraid of Muslims, Jesus.

It's only the Radical Religious types that we have to look out for. I mean, some Christian Spin-off Cult could emerge tomorrow and begin slaughtering Catholics, you just never know.

What is it with people like you and telling everyone to not worry about Muslims, but watch out for those crafty Christians. They COULD be planning something right now!

It seems like left wingers often trash Christians, but defend a slew of actions by Muslims. Its as if they think being obtuse about Muslim problems makes them more "diverse", but trashing a perceived white religion like Christianity, makes them better in the eyes of minorities.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join