It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Population Rising 10 Times Faster Than Rest of the UK

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Master Shen long

Yep - you'll notice that my post showing exactly which far right wing organisations this "news" has come from has gone ignored.

Some people just can't see past colour or religion I guess, so I'm done in this thread, I'll leave the ignorant to their bliss.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Master Shen long

I said the same thing much earlier on in this thread. Basically I am appalled an the ignorance shown here, for a site that claims to deny ignorance!

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Obviously, you only have to live here to see that.... but sssssshhhhhh, don't say anything... that's racist.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

Yes... please do, we'll see you back when it's on your doorstep.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
To fail to recognize a very real threat is selective ignorance. To ignore the very words of those religious leaders who say clearly that Islam is to dominate the world is selective ignorance.

That's not racism, since no races involved.

That's not an anti-religious claim.

It's recognizing the very words and behavior of one specific religion, among many.

Muhammed's own warriors swore a war on mankind. Kind of says it all.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by spitefulgod

Hmm, let's see, I lived in Manchester and Birmingham for many years, studying and working.

I think I know what I'm talking about.

I also know the BNP (who wrote the original article linked to in the other article which formed the op) are a bunch of nasty racist bigots.

Those who agree with them are no better than they are.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

Gee.

You sure KNOW a lot.

Want to rework that last sentence?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Nope.

What do you know of the UK or the BNP?

Let me guess.......

Nothing.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
dont muslims think mohamed is a profet ?
wierd profet as he had a 6 year old wife !!
i dont know what you think about that, but thats what i call pedophilia.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by spitefulgod
Obviously, you only have to live here to see that.... but sssssshhhhhh, don't say anything... that's racist.

Its not racist if it is remarking about the actions and attitudes of one section of an organised religion.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I don't get multiculturalism. Why every man does not stay in his land with his own race?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cadbury
And while everyone is moaning about all the Muslims Poland has taken the entire South East of England without anyone even noticing.

"Cześć!"

Most polish are Christian I believe, wasn't this thread about religion not race?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

How highly evolved of you, personally I don't see the point of following the word of a blood thirsty, peadophile phrophet.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ketzer22
Wow, karl 12.. that documentary makes me mad.

Yes that documentary (and others like it) has enraged many people of all colours and backgrounds...including other muslims.

I despise Muslims, no matter what they want you to believe they're all cut from the same cloth.

Have to disagree there.
Saying that video portrays the attitudes of 'all' muslims is like saying these videos portray the attitude of 'all' christians:

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

Excuuuuuuse me.

I'm certain you refer to the fact that you live in England, and thus know more of England than me.

Good for you.

It's just that based on other posts, the things you know, just aren't so.

That was the basis for my reasoning. My apologies.

And I still think that last sentence I referred to could use a bit of work.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Never mind. Not worth it but it felt good to vent at the hypocrisy.

[edit on 2/2/2009 by AshleyD]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

It probably could.

Refer back to a previous post I made where I outlined the nature of the organisations this "news" has come from.

The BNP are a far right organisation who's avowed mission is to turn the UK back into a white's only, British only country.

It's just a page or 2 back.

The BNP used to target jews, before they had a change of leadership, now they target muslims with misinformation of the kind posted in the OP.
That's not the OP's fault - the original article came from another far right wing organisation, and is dressed up as "news" when it is nothing of the sort.

The figures they quote are also very questionable.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
Never mind. Not worth it but it felt good to vent at the hypocrisy.

[edit on 2/2/2009 by AshleyD]

Oh i loved your post befour you edited it......... Just because everyone doesnt believe in dividing the population with pro-christian propoganda like you have just spewed and deleted doesnt mean we are pro-islam like you have just stated as well.....

Lol..... I meen common, Christian missionary's etc.... Are you living in the Victorian times?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

your right, but then a good slaggin off match is needed between religious wars, & there will be more religious wars, & who ever has more religious freeks left standing can say there god is the true god, & then the whole thing will start over. good game eh ?.
& its been going on since ?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
It is total foolishness to talk about integration.
They will never!kk
They will however snuff you out like weeds snuff out your vegetable garden.

TPTB/NWO knew this would happen. That is exactly why they changed you immigration laws.
It would appear that they are hell bent on extinquishing the white race.
Oh, I know all muslims are not the dark races, but you can bet your all that they are the ones that are multiplying like flies.

It is probably too late to save your race.,
so Bye, bye

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join