It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Population Rising 10 Times Faster Than Rest of the UK

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by PullThePin
It's a metaphor fool, do you not know what that is?

Oh i know what a fool is and a metaphor..... So what where you trying to say?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Here's an informed opinion regarding life with muslims.

Don't do it! I spent quite a bit of time in the valley of Kashmir...(mid 80's) and found them quite hospitable----IF you were their house-guest. After that all bets are off.

If you're out and about on one of their "rage days" going on over a conceived slight from Israel, India, America or----name a country, then your life is in immediate threat from physical harm. You risked life as a hostage if money or notoriety can be gained from an "incident". Rape or a beating at the least if you're a woman.

Deny Christianity...even if asked what your personal religion is. Declaring anything other than Islam might be misinterpretated as prostelysizing=death.

A Western Christian fares far, far better than a Nepali companion----they have to sleep and take their meals outside---esconced away from muslim sensibilities.

Travels through Nepal and India were quite refreshing, comparatively speaking. Heck, Old Delhi, even with its oppressive poverty, was refreshing. Never had to worry about being feared as a "Western Devil" and the street people were always friendly. Quite a contrast from surly Kashmiri muslims.

I could go on about Dubai and the Emirates....but that would be redundant, eh

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by PullThePin

Oh a metaphor fool..... Silly me, i never knew what a metaphor fool was.....

Yes thanks civvie......

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Master Shen long
reply to post by PullThePin

Oh a metaphor fool..... Silly me, i never knew what a metaphor fool was.....

Yes thanks civvie......

You say "civvie" like it's an insult. I'm sorry I don't want to kill people or fight in an unjust war. I am proud of not taking part in the slaughter of countries.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by deenamarie53

2nd line

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Then why are they procreating 10 times faster than anyone else? Why are they rioting and trying to force Sharia Law in places where it is not wanted? Why do they need to live in segregated communities in some areas?

I am not talking about all over, but specific places. And all those things have happened.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by PullThePin
Then why are they procreating 10 times faster than anyone else? Why are they rioting and trying to force Sharia Law in places where it is not wanted? Why do they need to live in segregated communities in some areas?

I am not talking about all over, but specific places. And all those things have happened.

Please, Im asking you as fellow human.... Do you believe this?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
My father who is Moroccan came to this country as a young man, so he could hope to have a good future for himself, and a good future for his future children, he liked the idea of London, he thought it was really nice and cool, it was not easy for him to come here, he even had to sleep in the streets until he found a job. He never gave up, eventually he got a job, got married etc. Never did he think about forcing religion on people, seperating himself from society, complaining and wanting to make changes.

Never have I heard any of his moroccan friends talk about those things too. They like to watch football, watch movies. Going out and having casual meetups ( don't worry they don't talk about killing infidels in these meetups LOL) They talk about the usual things everyone else talks about, laugh and joke around, they are very outgoing and cool guys actually. (Moroccans are very laid back people)

Do you see all these people in the news!? No you do not!

Like I said before NEVER have I heard any muslims I know talk about these anti western things some of you people seem to think muslims like to do in all their spare time! haha. A lot of you are very paranoid. You let the media control your fears.

Only on one occasion I have heard a muslim say something anti western, it was when I was in school some years ago, some kid said he would like to bomb the big ben. I of course made him look like a fool in front of all his muslim friends, reminding him that sucide is haram, and this kind of thinking is anti islam. His friends obviously agreed with me.

The fact is there are problems out there with terrorists and extremist muslims.

But another fact is that the media knows this, and they now know it gets attention whenever someone talks about muslims. Which means we always get news reports and posts about muslims all the time now, because it gets ATTENTION.

What is also funny is, most of these news reports are made by non-muslims. Most of these are not real muslims views. Just views from non muslims making speculations, (like we see a lot here) e.g like the incident with the arch bishop talking about sharia law lol.

Most of this attention is gained by making over the top exaggerated comments, and obvious propaganda news reports etc.

Propaganda.

Propaganda is the dissemination of information aimed at influencing the opinions or behaviors of large numbers of people. As opposed to impartially providing information, propaganda in its most basic sense presents information in order to influence its audience. Propaganda often presents facts selectively (thus lying by omission) to encourage a particular synthesis, or gives loaded messages in order to produce an emotional rather than rational response to the information presented. The desired result is a change of the cognitive narrative of the subject in the target audience to further a political agenda.

Propaganda is the deliberate, systematic attempt to shape perceptions, manipulate cognitions, and direct behavior to achieve a response that furthers the desired intent of the propagandist.

sound familiar?

Peace.

[edit on 2-2-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Thank you for your input..... Non biased but true to the truth!

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

Mdv2,

I guess you see where this thread is going?

Since you posted this topic would you be able to also post some statistics regarding birth rates of muslims (just within the UK) compared to that of nationals. I think a lot of research time could be saved if one were to restrict the research to: number of births to a certain age group--say young adult.

I'll just bet the research has already been done for you

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Enthralled,

you misunderstand the nature of the problem in and around Israel. The Mullah's teach the finer elements of Islam, and that is to kill Jews. And Christians. Even "Crusaders." Israel represent the Jewish nation, in spite of the fact that not all Israelis are Jews.

Israel is representative of everything Jewish.

Therefore, unless all Arab nations abandon Islam, yes, this will continue unabated until one side or the other is destroyed. And yes, I'm certain that this is the only solution.

Israel did not steal anyone's land. They were partitioned off some land, and they declared themselves a nation. Israel gained its first land in late 1948, and early 1949. The first attack Israel suffered that was to wipe them out, didn't work out, and after whipping the allied forces of Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, and Transjordan, Israel came out with a net gain in land.

1956. Egypt decided to punish Israel, and Israel ended up with another net gain of land.

They gave Gaza back. Didn't want it.

1959, Egypt pulled Gazan passports and declared Gaza a "controlled territory."

!967, Syria, Jordan, and Egypt lined up thousands of tanks, hundreds of thousands of troops, determined to wipe Israel out. Again, it didn't work out that way, and again, Israel's slaughter of those who intended Israel's extinction was a great slaughter, threatening even the capitals of those countries, and Israel ended up with another net gain of land.

Same crap in 1973, and same results.

1994, Israel moved their settlements and people out of Gaza.

That hardly seems like a theft of territory.

And no, you're mistaken. Mercy is a foolish luxury one cannot afford until the conclusion of a struggle is over.

Shenshort, (it does have a certain ring to it,) if Israel was a killing machine, then a complete slaughter of Gaza would only take three weeks. Therefore, I do not characterize what happens in Gaza as a "Zionist slaughter."

You want to see a slaughter? Hit Israel hard.

If I seem insensitive to the plight of Gazans, I am.

They spend their money on weapons.

The choose leadershp that are dumbass Islamic militants.

They keep leadership that are dumbass Islamic militants.

Hizballah and Hamas are cut from the same cloth.

How many times must they go through this stupididy?

Apparently they don't mind so much.

So why all the whining?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Excellent post, Phoenix

Propaganda is all we are fed these days. Personally I'm so sick of it I could scream.

Please....the world needs, for our survival, to hear from any and all muslims that don't condone atrocities comitted by the few.

Please....

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
the one guy in the video said women are deficient. this is part and parcel of the belief system and fits hand in glove with shar'ia law.

shar'ia law reads like a horror story for women.

since women make up 50 percent of the population,
that means 50 percent of the population is automatically mistreated and abused based solely on gender.

warning, if you let shar'ia law become the law system of your nation, you will have abandoned your wives, mothers, sisters, aunts, nieces, girl friends and other female friends, to incredible abuses, the likes of which haven't been seen in the western world for a very long time.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Thank you for your input..... Non biased but true to the truth!

Thanks!

We all know through media that there are some bad muslims out there, we are reminded of this way too much. I thought I would remind people that there are also a LOT of very good muslims out there living their life every day, enjoying life, of course never appearing in the news.

I feel for these people, because of how some people form opinions on them, having never met them! they view them with such hatred and ignorance. Yet these muslims could be the nicest people they could meet...

Some people need to be reminded of this. As they seem to focus on the one sided world that the media focuses on, and they forget reality.

I am lucky enough to live a daily life of knowing many muslims, and seeing both sides of reality.

You could say I live a double life! haha
I'm half moroccan/ half welsh. Having family from both sides has really opened my mind.

Am I welsh or am I moroccan? I am both, yet I am neither, I am human.

Peace.

[edit on 2-2-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Just because everyone doesnt believe in dividing the population with pro-christian propoganda like you have just spewed and deleted doesnt mean we are pro-islam like you have just stated as well.....

Hysterical. I should have not deleted my post that way it would have been a testament to your lack of reading comprehension.

1). Nothing I said was Christian propaganda but were subjects I've seen discussed on ATS from the Anti-Christian crowd.

2). I accused nobody of being pro-Islamic in this thread.

I deleted my comment approximately five minutes after posting because it was an off topic rant 'attacking the poster instead of the post' and I figured it was better to remove it. Nothing to do with what you just said above. My post didn't even have anything to do with Muslims or Islam- only the hypocritical posters in this thread. But then I remembered to calm my temper and figured it best to remove it.

Take care.

[edit on 2/2/2009 by AshleyD]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Phoenix, I would like to go on record here and state emphatically that extreme Islam is not a problem in Morocco. Morocco is a great nation, with friendly, pious people.

When I speak of militant Islam, we've all seen exactly where these guys originate, where they exist, and what they teach.

So Phoenix, when I speak of Islam, I speak of the threat of militant Islam, that is far more reaching that the more civilized people of Morocco.

My personal apologies to you if you took offense to my generalizations.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Well im White Anglo axon mixed in with White Anglo Saxon, And i for one welcome anyone of any creed or religion!!!!!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join