It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank you, PRESIDENT Bush.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by YoungStalin
reply to post by Swing Dangler

yeah but its only terrorisim when other countries do it. When we do it they are called casualties.

so true. I would recommend the book Killing Hope-US Military and CIA
Interventions Since World War II.
www.killinghope.org...
An excellent resource detaing our own state sponsored terrorism.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by YoungStalin

I liked "misunderestimated" that has been added to Websters and I think that it is a great addition to the English language.

I also liked "strategery", I like using that one.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Yes Thank you:

Thank you for what amounts to a roll back of basic liberties that were won in blood.

Thank you for the Iraq war which truly was sold under false pretenses.

Thank you for thumbing you nose at our constitution in regards to the treatment of detaines

Thank you for using legal mumbo jumbo to justify torture

Thank you for putting religion in front of science and making us second best in crucial stem cell research BUT first in religious dogma

However:

Thank you for actually doing something positive for Africa. HIV prevention, more US attention to the continent may help in the long run.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
NO THANKS....

I disagree with the OP therefore I will not thank Mr. Bush for the following deaths:

U.S. Confirmed Deaths-Iraq:icasualties.org...

Reported Deaths: 4230
Confirmed Deaths: 4227
Pending Confirmation: 3

Afghanistan-
Total 1061
Source: icasualties.org...

Iraq Civilians: Source www.iraqbodycount.org...
90,441 – 98,730 and 1000's more in Afghanistan.

9/11 First Responders That Have Died and are Dying:
www.fealgoodfoundation.com...

Again, I respect the opinion of the author of the OP, but I choose not to thank Mr. Bush.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
Amazing how so many people bash an individual who was elected not once but twice. If he was that bad of a President he would have never served two terms.

I also find it amazing that despite all the crimes people have accused him of, Congress never had him impeached. Either they knew he was innocent of such accusations or they knew that they were tied into those accused crimes.

Thank you President Bush for a job well done.

Computer voting fraud elected him, not the American public. See vote fraud in Florida in 2001 and Ohio for the second term. Do the research and seek the facts.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
Thank you for actually doing something positive for Africa. HIV prevention, more US attention to the continent may help in the long run.

I'll thank him for that too.

That's about it.

- Lee

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Thank you, President Bush. It's too bad your presidency will be defined, by many, by a terrorist attack you didn't ask for. Then a terrible hurricane where the ball was dropped by local and state governments (notice how no one blames Chocolate Ray?). You did an adequete job in extraordinary circumstances. You did a fantastic job protecting our country from further attacks. Well, that should be enough to get the Bush and America haters stirred up. Peace, y'all.

I should add: although I stand behind Dubya, I did vote for President Obama. I hope he can deliver on his promises. So far, I believe he can - or will at least give it his best shot.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
i have not ready any other replies, but Bush can burn in hell.

He was in Office to serve his close friends and family.
Obama has said it, we all knew it.

He has lined his pockets with silver, and those around him.
He did this with War and terror and made the world a very very scarey place for several years.

Im from Scotland Uk, and when america farts we smell it over here.

I will thank this criminal for nothing, he brought his terror to within 40 miles of my house.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Elected? Your argument is a joke.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by southern_Guardian
Good riddance to Bush and his vocal whackjob supporters... not that his supporters aint around anymore... I just dont have to see their BS in the whitehouse anymore

Bush got boo'd and good thing he did.... america has no class?.... yea america has no class for not expressing their feelings long before.

Thankyou..... for finally showing us what happens under a nationlist conservative administration after 8years.... EX-PRESIDENT bush.

Now its time for change, under your new PRESIDENT.... president Obama!

[edit on 22-1-2009 by southern_Guardian]

The one major difference between us conservatives and whatever brand of liberal you are, SG, is that at least us Conservatives are able to give your "messiah" credit where it's due. When he does something right, we'll applaud him on it.

Doesn't look like you're at least capable of that same level of humanity and decency when the tables were turned since you're such a bitter and hateful person. You're a disgusting individual!

Will Rogers would have never been able to coin his most famous quote had he met YOU, sir.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swing Dangler
I will not thank Mr. Bush for the following deaths:

Are you going to start keeping count of the civilian deaths OBAMA is responsible for? Best get started. As soon as the inauguration parties were over, Obama got started dropping bombs on people's homes - killing CHILDREN

Times Online - London

Security officials said the strikes, which saw up to five missiles slam into houses in separate villages, killed seven "foreigners" - a term that usually means al-Qaeda - but locals also said that three children lost their lives.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37

Originally posted by southern_Guardian
Good riddance to Bush and his vocal whackjob supporters... not that his supporters aint around anymore... I just dont have to see their BS in the whitehouse anymore

Bush got boo'd and good thing he did.... america has no class?.... yea america has no class for not expressing their feelings long before.

Thankyou..... for finally showing us what happens under a nationlist conservative administration after 8years.... EX-PRESIDENT bush.

Now its time for change, under your new PRESIDENT.... president Obama!

[edit on 22-1-2009 by southern_Guardian]

The one major difference between us conservatives and whatever brand of liberal you are, SG, is that at least us Conservatives are able to give your "messiah" credit where it's due. When he does something right, we'll applaud him on it.

Doesn't look like you're at least capable of that same level of humanity and decency when the tables were turned since you're such a bitter and hateful person. You're a disgusting individual!

Will Rogers would have never been able to coin his most famous quote had he met YOU, sir.

Aw c'mon... Limbaugh was on TV just yesterday saying he hopes Obama fails, and the only reason anyone wants him to succeed is because his father was black.
And nobody can deny that Rush is the face of Conservative America.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37

Originally posted by shauny
i have not ready any other replies, but Bush can burn in hell.

He was in Office to serve his close friends and family.
Obama has said it, we all knew it.

He has lined his pockets with silver, and those around him.
He did this with War and terror and made the world a very very scarey place for several years.

Im from Scotland Uk, and when america farts we smell it over here.

I will thank this criminal for nothing, he brought his terror to within 40 miles of my house.

Oh, WAH WAH WAH. 40 miles from you're house, MY A$$! I'm calling you out on this one. Post a link to back up your diatribe, or else you're nothing but a LIAR.

relax sir

news.bbc.co.uk...

40 miles from my house.

called ?

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I'll have to admit that I voted for former President Bush both times. Something that used to really annoy the pants off me was every media outlet would always call him "Mr. Bush". I mean for christ sake, the man was elected PRESIDENT, I think he would deserve to be called "President Bush".

This continued throughout his 8 year term, fox news, CNN, MSNBC, everyone would never call him President. I dont know why it just annoyed me. Zero respect for the man I guess.

I wonder what would happen if people started calling President Obama just "Mr Obama".

I dont know what this has to do with anything I just had to get it off my chest.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Cylent773

Allowed

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheColdDragon
You remind me of many people who, when a republican is in office, chastise others that "The President should always be treated with Respect because he is the President," but when a democrat is in the office, suddenly you become instant hypocrites and do exactly what you chastised people not to do when your favorite bro was in the office.

Really? How about doing a quick search here. Go back to the 2000 and the 2004 elections. See how many ATS posters here were foaming at the mouth, screaming, "Bush stole the election! He's not MY president!!"

They were doing that from Day One. And they now say, "Hey, give Obama a chance! He just got into office!"

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

Heres a reality check for you jerico.

-Bush won Gore by a mere 2100 votes.
-Bushes brother was governor of Florida and to that many questions were asked about his unfair "involvement" in the vote counts and the winner announcements and the polling machine errors.
-Bushes cousin worked in one of the voter counting centers where the winner was confirmed.
Bush won by a mere 4 electoral votes.
-Considering in 2004 following the fact the man evidently lied about the war in Iraq costing us over $200 million a day to this day, considering the voter machine muck ups in Ohio.

Considering as well that folks got right begin him in his first term following 9/11... an entire 90% of them that he flopped up over... the man got a done deal.

[edit on 23-1-2009 by southern_Guardian]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
Amazing how so many people bash an individual who was elected not once but twice. If he was that bad of a President he would have never served two terms.

During time of war, there has never been a president in history to not be elected for a second term. The fact he was elected twice means nothing.

[edit on 23-1-2009 by FlySolo]

[edit on 23-1-2009 by FlySolo]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join