It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank you, PRESIDENT Bush.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Thats like saying: Thank you Evil for not killing us all. Obviously you have no clue of the terror him and CIA daddy Bush has done to this country. I am shocked to see this post today and if more praises go out to the Evil regime that destroyed this country. I will wash my hands clean from this website!

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

Originally posted by jam321
Amazing how so many people bash an individual who was elected not once but twice. If he was that bad of a President he would have never served two terms.

I also find it amazing that despite all the crimes people have accused him of, Congress never had him impeached. Either they knew he was innocent of such accusations or they knew that they were tied into those accused crimes.

Thank you President Bush for a job well done.

Yep, mission accomplished!

"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in
Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool
me — you can't get fooled again."

Cluck,

LOL

This message if for those who thank bush!

The man Used FEAR to manipulate all of us. he got re-elected because of fear. the man has committed war crimes, suppressed his people, lied to us, AND killed innocent people...

i don't know your opinions on what makes a good MAN or not, but in my book, he is a very sad individual who rode all over us. Nuff said.

[edit on 23-1-2009 by ugie1028] Flippin grammar!

[edit on 23-1-2009 by ugie1028]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Using your logic:
After 911 I got a tiger protection rock.
Since 911 I have not once been attacked by a tiger.
Therefore the rock is working.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
How are you sure none of us have been affected by the Patriot Act?

Don't terrorist attacks take Years of planning like 9/11?

Who says Bush protected us when he made us the enemy of many by destroying two countries in the Middle East?

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Now that's funny!
Seriously, there are people out there who will hate Bush, no matter what. And to those of you who believe Bush planned the Twin Towers bombing, as well as the Pentegon, I have one thing to say. WE WERE ATTACKED ON AMERICAN SOIL BY MUSLIM FANATICS. GET OVER IT! LEARN TO DEAL WITH THE REALITY OF IT AND QUIT BLAMINING YOUR OWN GOVERNMENT. If you try throwing your support behind your government, perhaps we could get this crap under control. We will always have to deal with terrorists, but we don't have to let the sobs attack us again.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
It's not that there have not been any successful attacks after 911, it's what has been put in place in order to 'protect' the American people from the alleged threat. Who knows what's in those files, as far as we know there could be no evidence of any plots and the Bush government could have simply exaggerated the threat to keep in power for a second term. The point is it's pointless to speculate on what we won't know for 30 years. What we can say is that freedoms have been reduced under the Bush administration and fear is now a political tool. That is what we have to thank Bush for.

Good riddance.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Because most of Congress felt silly for going along with an illegal war without looking into the information themselves first. And rightly so.
Both parties none the less. So who is going to be first to make a mockery of themselves?

Secondly, in no time in US history has elected out a war time president.

While it is not an excuse, you have to understand the nervousness of people who could potentially make a bad situation worse, by electing an unknown entity.

And what you have to realize, is that Bush did only win by the skin of his teeth. NO time has a war time president won by such slim margins.

If it was a party of a hundred people, he would of only won by two extra votes, so you have to see how close it was and that the American people did try to get him out of there.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Bush is far from innocent an no one should be thanking him for anything. All he did was put fear in the american people and set us back more than any other president ever has. So yeah THANKS ALOT W.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by kettlebellysmith WE WERE ATTACKED ON AMERICAN SOIL BY MUSLIM FANATICS. GET OVER IT! LEARN TO DEAL WITH THE REALITY OF IT AND QUIT BLAMINING YOUR OWN GOVERNMENT.

Then why the discrepancies in the official story and why won't the PTB release all the information after 8 years? Especially the Pentagon tapes!

And why should I believe you instead of these guys?

www.patriotsquestion911.com...

You can SHOUT it loud as you want; but the questions remain and I want answers. I refuse to bow down to authority when they chump out the American Taxpayer at every opportunity.

I don't pay taxes to buy lies.
Valhall

[edit on 23-1-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Yes thnx Mr.bush you kept us safe untill 9/11 brought us into a war which did not do anything to help our country besides establish a government in iraq that would sell us oil a a reduced price and gave us this great recession. With an approval rate of 20% you will go down in history as the president who did a bang up job for the economy, diplomacy and the bill of rights.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by VType

No WMD"S huh!! Tell that to the coalition troops stricken with Gulf War Syndrome, or are you still with our Gov(up until recently) that GWS does not exsist. I personally knew three Servicemen who contracted and died of this illness, brought on by the use of WMD's by Saddam Hussein during desert shield. This syndrome was brought on by the use of WMD'S on coalition troops as well as his own people, HOW on earth can you anti-Bushers keeps hammering the NO WMD issue, because the U.N. didnt find his stash! of course not, saddam had 6 months to move or sell his WMD's, the MSM told him when we were coming, it was more important to boost their ratings then to keep operations covert. It is an insult to hear people say over and over NO WMD's, why did we invade?? seems like folks like to forget the gray area at convenient moments, when it serves their argument, NO TRAINING CAMPS, thats laughable, we stayed the course in order to depleat their resources and keep the conflict off of our turf, plain and simple.....................

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Iraw did have WMD because we gave Iraq them. The problem of not finding them was where did they go. I do not think it was a reason to go to war MANY countries have WMD and we dont go after them.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by cal7man

I expect this to fall on deaf ears but the jury is still out on the cause of GWS.
Here is an interesting bit....

www.all-natural.com...

Topic......And I want to thank President Bush for instructing me on how pervasive the corruption and greed in govt. can get.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by YoungStalin

Hussein invaded a UN nation ILLEGALLY.
Hussein was a tyrannical dictator who strayed from morality
and repeatedly ignored and violated UN rules.
Why do you people defend a murderous terrorist dictator and instead
bash a national political figure because of different ideologies??
Truely, why do you defend Saddam??

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

link   
Please Delete

[edit on 1/23/09 by housegroove23]

link   
reply to post by whaaa

No, not on deaf ears, good to see other input, but i watched the war on all channels and PERSONALLY KNEW the three servicemen i mentioned in my previous post, they acknowledged that chemical alerts sounded while in battle during desert shield, i think it's safe to say that their jury has deliberated.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by cal7man

Kim Jong-il is worse and is a dictator. Stalin killed 20 million and he was okay. Im not saying sadam was a good guy but he was not a terrorist, thats fox news on the brain.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
911 was succesful due to an internal infiltration of our command and control structure which paralyzed NORAD - which could have prevented the attacks. Bin ladden did not have the abililty shut down the most advanced Air Force on the face of the earth. Bush was too stupid and inept to have pulled this off. Cheney had the means and connections and was running wargames on 911 to confuse the FAA and NORAD. 911 was just one of many false flag operations - A psycop used to scare us into a state of retardation and perpetuate endless war and endless profits for the military industrial complex.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
30 years from now, when our memories are dulled by thte hell that has ben the last 8 years maybe you are right. But i doubt it. and as forrest gump would say: "that's all i have to say about that".
these pro bush threads are a joke, we are lucky to still be standing as a country, some of that blame MUST be put on THE MAN WHO WAS IN CHARGE WHILE OUR COUNTRY SUNK TO IT'S GREATEST, most SHAMEFUL LOW.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join