It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible UFO caught on tape at presidential inauguration

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConservativeJack

To me, it is more proof that there are things we just can't explain yet.

Really?! you can't explain birds yet?!

Maybe this will help..

www.stanford.edu...

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

Ok. Well this pretty much seals the case shut. This thread should end now. If anyone still claims its not a bird, I challenge you to present to us your reasons why, but it wont happen.

[edit on 1/24/2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConservativeJack
looks like a disc shape

imo it is not a bird, a bird cannot reach that speed. That was like a missile.

To me, it is more proof that there are things we just can't explain yet.

Ok, i agree, to YOU is a proof that YOU can't explain yet. The speedy "misile" that puzzles YOU, demonstrate this.

You really should examine more the way how insects or birds appear on movies or photos (it can be boring).

Now again (feel like an echo myself) some examples of my speedy holiday "misiles", "UFO's", "orbs" whatever you can't explain yet.

One note: the speed in following animations is about half or less than the real speed of the movie. It really was very speedy, i had to examine with attention the holiday movies to find them.

Originally posted by depthoffield
Insects or birds. No "high speed" involved. what is indeed "high", is the "angular velocity", which is speed in relation with distance. that's why a bird or a fly appear to have a higher speed contrary to an airplane or ISS. But ISS is moving with 27000 km/h, airplane with 800 km/h, the bird with maybe 40 km/h, and the fly maybe with 10 km/h. Which is speedy?

Don't think 2D, think 3D.

Some personal examples of insects, or birds:

more examples here:

www.freewebs.com...
www.freewebs.com...
www.freewebs.com...

(dismiss the text
)

[edit on 24/1/09 by depthoffield]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
FOX News:

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
FOX News:

www.foxnews.com...

So, are you trying to say this is no bird? I mean, all you did was post a link, so not sure what your point is?

Did you look at the above presentation that clearly shows its a bird?

I think too many people are grasping at straws instead of using logic.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
What ever it is, the gubers at FOX News covered it. I think it could be a bird. I don't know.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

You really should take the time to read this excellent post by internos:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

Originally posted by Portugoal
Ye it's no bird. It's way to fast and big relative to the surrounding area and camera angle.

Could it not be a military jet of some sort? f-16s or something?

I'm sure enough of those were nearby.

I watched this live on a 60 inch HDTV...
When my friend and I saw it, we thought the same thing.
DVR-TV allowed us to watch it in slow motion and pause.
Wings flapping.. It's a bird.

Did you identify the bird? If not it's still an UFO.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
STOP the madness....

It has been proven, beyond a reasonable doubt, without question and absolutely 100% that this object was a BIRD.

BIRD

No point in carrying it on..... read through the thread from the start.the very first response on PAGE 1....said it's a bird.

No point in this many pages...

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I made another video now that I figured out how to do slow motion. In this video you can clearly see its flapping wings.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by xmaddness

This has been done at least 3-4 times in this thread already.....

No point at all.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
clucker and blup and depth all seem very much like disinfo agents to me, like military intel people, judging by their mindless repetitions and communication style. you do know that there are psy-ops/mindwar squads crawling all over sites like these, right?

on every page it's 'gee whiz people, duh, it's a bird! don't be silly, it's just a bird! can't you see that it's a bird? don't believe your eyes, whatever you do! i saw it on a big screen tv, trust me!'

after reading that for page after page i almost became convinced, until i looked at the vid again. it's clearly not a bird or bug.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Son Of Liberty

no way no how that was a bird. Not unless you think a bird can fly at mach 1 without making a sound

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Heh, here is a news video about it that actually shows ATS in it.

Mysterious Object at Inauguration

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I'am convinced...It's a Bird. It's just the angle at which it's flying which has caused the confusion.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Coast to Coast Am posted a link to a site which broke it down and cleaned it up quite well. I quickly looked through past posts and didnt see anyone post this link, so I will. It looks like its cleaned up well.

news1800.com...

LorettaB, freezing my *^#! -43c in Alberta.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I'll admit it does look like a bird but heres the thing. Judging from the video that "bird" is a fair way away from the camera and seems to of considerable size but the worlds fastest bird (the peregrine falcon which hits 240 mph in a dive so could be) is rather small. however the object in that vid looks to be the size of a small plane so that rules the falcon out. The only non-ufo i can think of of that size and speed is a fighter jet however they make a vast amount of noise which if is not present in the video if you notice.

So maybe it is a UFO. Maybe they are watching our governments and political events to better understand the planet or for you real conspiracy nuts out there maybe they were watching to make sure it all went to plan.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cauch1
I'll admit it does look like a bird but heres the thing. Judging from the video that "bird" is a fair way away from the camera and seems to of considerable size .....................
So maybe it is a UFO. Maybe they are watching our governments and political events to better understand the planet or for you real conspiracy nuts out there maybe they were watching to make sure it all went to plan.

Or maybe YOU are fooled by the image and believe 100% in your eyes. It's like you said: "hey, there are not existing optical illusions". But pareidolia you heard about it?
You took a look at my examples of birds and insects posted just before?
Are they away and big? Did I filmed UFO's or misiles?

So, it's a UFO flapping it's wings. Everybody happy?
And a second thought..let's kill all the birds and bugs, to catch only the real UFOs...

[edit on 25/1/09 by depthoffield]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by xmaddness

Great post xmadness!

That surely has to end this debate, unfortunately & yet again we have another bird in flight being passed off as a ufo. Come on guy's, this isnt doing the cause any favors. Their are far too many incidents like this imo.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
birds don't move that fast. good perception tho i woulda never caught it.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join