It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible UFO caught on tape at presidential inauguration

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
The Obama cultists want Ufos at the inauguration, then so it shall be done.

Sim-Sim-sala-bim.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Good analysis!
Case closed!

Exactly, Mike! Case closed! It is obviously an alien spaceship disguised to look like a bird! This video proves it!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
its obviously not a bird! nice vid! got lots of discussion about it. it could be a quiet enemy jet though..... just thinking.....

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
According to Bruce Maccabee, it's a freaking bird.

It's a bird, it's a plane, it's a ... bird(?)

“The bottom line is that, unless someone can show better evidence, I would say this was a bird zipping through the field of view, which explains why there were no witness reports of a 55 ft long UFO zipping past the monument.”

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
According to Bruce Maccabee, it's a freaking bird.

It's a bird, it's a plane, it's a ... bird(?)

“The bottom line is that, unless someone can show better evidence, I would say this was a bird zipping through the field of view, which explains why there were no witness reports of a 55 ft long UFO zipping past the monument.”

Hey!!! What about according to cluckerspud, it's a bird?!
My word seemed to be no good here since the start, it produced
15 pages of frustration. hahahaa.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
Hey!!! What about according to cluckerspud, it's a bird?!
My word seemed to be no good here since the start, it produced
15 pages of frustration. hahahaa.

I'm not trying to disregard or undercut the work you did, Mr. Clucker. But Bruce Maccabee is a known UFO researcher and his word may carry more weight with those convinced-beyond-evidence that this is an alien object of some sort.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
At first look I'd say it's a bird. But the speed of the object seems a bit quick for a bird, so it is possible it is a MAV or NAV surveillance drone.

See:
news.cnet.com...
for one example of the NAV or Nano Air Vehicle.

Give the gvt a few more years and these cheap recon 'birds' and 'insects' will be buzzing all over the place in the name of national security.

There was a post on the Wired.com site showing the promo video for these little drones, showing how they can carry a lethal payload as well. It was a few months back, but this CNN vid reminded me of these drones.

eb

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Razmear23
At first look I'd say it's a bird. But the speed of the object seems a bit quick for a bird, so it is possible it is a MAV or NAV surveillance drone.

And it continues...

For God's Sake...

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex

Originally posted by Razmear23

And it continues...

For God's Sake...

You know it's your fault

You bumped it so all the "read the first page only" crowd can jump in

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
You bumped it so all the "read the first page only" crowd can jump in

I know.

On the plus-side, we can make fun of those who still want to believe this is evidence of whatever.

Am I just getting mean in my old age?

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Project Blue Beam is what you have may seen or just a video make over .If it was from Blue Beam ethay just might send a message to Wane BAT MAN to come on the seen that is whath we need .Not the Illuminati Zionist Rockefflers one world dictatorship .

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Muundoggie

This is in fact not a bird, if you do some research it is a ufo called a rod.

www.youtube.com... i think that is the link but watch a minute or so into the video and you will see they have similarity's but obviously there is no way it could be a bird no possible way i dont know why people want to disprove things in the first place its just annoying. look for answers not ways to disproove things.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

Mean? nooo

Shorter fuse maybe

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

here are two more videos worth watching because in one the image is sharpened not greatly but you can see its not a bird

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
CNN obama inauguration 'ufo'?

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
UFO WORLD EXCLUSIVE - PROBE FILMED OVER BARACK OBAMA PROBE PRESIDENT GEN 2009

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
thos two videos that i posted above from youtube show that claerly its not a bird just go to youtube and type the names of the 2 videos above i mean it dont matter how you debunk it i wont change my mind, the government pretends aliens dont exist and they debunk how ever they can but i still belive in them nothing will change my mind there is to much evodence they exist such as bob lazar and other instances i mean debunk how you will i will not change my mind

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
be sure to watch the videos all the way threw

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dud28

Uneducated people should not be allowed to express thier opinions..
. It is a bird...but hey you want to see a ufo...knock yourself out. It is not a massive ufo, it is a bird that was close to camera...and was flying away....it just looked fast. The gullibilty of some people on the forum is just mind boggling at times

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join