It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible UFO caught on tape at presidential inauguration

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Once again, see my High Def capture of this "event"
here at youtube, and be sure to watch it in high quality. Look for the link for high quality below the video to the right side.
www.youtube.com...

It is a bird, and nothing more. Wide angle lenses can cause objects to appear faster and further than they really are.

I thought we were over this already.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
there is really no reason to get smart about it is just an opinion my opinion believe wha you want noone said you couldnt so what if its a bird did you watch the end of the other video with obama speaking i guess that was a bird to im just saying there is no reason to try and disproove everything that comes up i mean ufo's are reall and here in the near future things are going to start coming out and then all the sekptics will see

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
and people with smartass mouths shouldnt be aloud to post on this website either why get on a site if all your going to do is make fun

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I'd say that what proves that it is a bird is that in the video posted by xmadness you can see it pass in front of the washington monument which would make it one tiny spaceship if it was a UFO but about the right size for a bird.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
It's a bird, and it's closer to the camera than you think. It's not flying all that fast, it's passing through a smaller part of the visual cone of the camera, and just looks like it's flying fast.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
i dont thinks its some kind of spacecraft, i just keep looking at it on you tube and it clearly passes in front of the washington monument and looks small so the best possibility is its a bird, and as for a high rate of speed ive seen birds move that fast in michigan and this clearly looks like some kind of bird and not as big as some people are suggesting

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join