It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible UFO caught on tape at presidential inauguration

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Is it A Bird? Is it a Plane? NO ITS SUPERMAN.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by depthoffield

Originally posted by ConservativeJack

disinfo agent posts a bunch of bird videos (lmfao) and tells me to get educated on bird flying videos

hey depthof you disinfo agent

can you go get your superiors some donuts big guy?

leave me alone....disinfo agent...

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by depthoffield

disinfo agent posts a bunch of bird videos (lmfao) and tells me to get educated on bird flying videos

hey depthof you disinfo agent

can you go get your superiors some donuts big guy?

leave me alone....disinfo agent...

Should i ask you how old are you?

And, more, i hope that UFO is not your religion.
Sometimes, too much religion blinds the people.

Regarding birds or insects...you feel like i invented them?
No, it's easy to get them on film, and i'm sure you too, if you have some archives of photos or videos taken by you, you''l have them recorded.
Because birds and insects are a common presence.

[edit on 25/1/09 by depthoffield]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
clucker and blup and depth all seem very much like disinfo agents to me, like military intel people, judging by their mindless repetitions and communication style. you do know that there are psy-ops/mindwar squads crawling all over sites like these, right?

on every page it's 'gee whiz people, duh, it's a bird! don't be silly, it's just a bird! can't you see that it's a bird? don't believe your eyes, whatever you do! i saw it on a big screen tv, trust me!'

after reading that for page after page i almost became convinced, until i looked at the vid again. it's clearly not a bird or bug.

hahahaaaaa, I'm a disinfo agent..
That is classic.
I have seen what all the nay sayers have not.
and that is "this video on a 60 inch HDTV"..

It's a bird!! Videos with slow motion applications have been
posted to prove the flapping wings of the bird

I'm offended that you would call me a disinfo agent,
especially coming from an anonymous person.

At this point you are offending my intelligence and credibility.
So I have no shame in doing the same.

Classic..

To this I call you a moron.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Bird IMO. I didn't think it was anything special when I first saw it. It's a fast blur which is low to the ground. I've seen many birds that flew near me so fast I couldn't see it in detail.

It is things like this that garner national media attention, and the other good UFO sightings get no coverage. Sad days when FOX News is trolling The Sun to get UFO tips.

UFOs are real, but we'll never get the truth or educate people when FOX News and CNN are covering the subject in the manner in which they currently do.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality

Not only CNN, Fox or some other "serious" media has the guilt.

Even here on ATS there is many vulgar things or effects promoted as UFO (alien).
Even ufocasebook just accept this birds, insects or whatever to fill their database.
Youtube is full of crap.
All of this make the UFO histeria to be what it is:95 % crap (or more). We ourselves are the guilty ones.

[edit on 25/1/09 by depthoffield]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Maybe its a Rod..

If anyone know what that is

I saw a long time ago a documentary about the so called "Rods"

they look like a tube with waving things on the sides..

But that is just a thought..

We need someone to look at it frame by frame on a better quality.

Or maybe someone have already done it.. But as i said, just a thought

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
clucker and blup and depth all seem very much like disinfo agents to me, like military intel people, judging by their mindless repetitions and communication style. you do know that there are psy-ops/mindwar squads crawling all over sites like these, right?

on every page it's 'gee whiz people, duh, it's a bird! don't be silly, it's just a bird! can't you see that it's a bird? don't believe your eyes, whatever you do! i saw it on a big screen tv, trust me!'

I would personally say that myself and clucker and depth are the exact OPPOSITE of a disinfo agent... The proof is actually in THIS thread??

Disinformation agents are people working for the organized stalking and electronic harassment perpetrators whose job it is to prevent the truth from getting out.

As this object IS a bird, then it is those who are perpetuating the myth that this object is anything other than a bird, that are acting as disinfo agents.
watch the HD versions of the video that have been posted several times... how many flying saucers FLAP?
It is a BIRD....anyone saying or arguing otherwise, has either not read through the thread or are just keeping this going for the sake of an argument....or perhaps as you said... a disinfo agent.

[edit on 25/1/09 by blupblup]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
2 really c the scail of this figur freeze the vid when it passes the oblisk,it is 1 1/2 the size. then print screen 2 paint n zoom its no BIRD or FLY because the only way 2 clear the camra that fast is it had 2 b close n its not that thing is going very fast

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I dont want to see him and I avoided the inauguration every minute I could. So I doubt aliens wanted to see him either. Maybe they could stick a probe up his a**. Now that would be funnay. LMAO

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Son Of Liberty

Way too big and way too fast to be a bird, c'mon are you serious.
you show me a bird big enough and fast enough to cover that amount of ground in such a short time, then we might have a debate. Otherwise dont offer answers with no back up, good day ;o)

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I downloaded the .flv file from the CNN site, and it did appear to look like a UFO. One of the mods here presented a HD .avi of the same thing, and I must admit (unfortunately) it does clearly look like a bird.

It's probably a good idea to look into this, as I think this is what caused this entire debate.

In low res, it looks like a UFO. In high res, a bird.

Originally posted by blupblup
how many flying saucers FLAP?

It doesn't flap at all in low res. I think a lot of people may have only seen that version, and should take a look at the high res one you mentioned where it does. I was leaning towards it being a UFO until I seen it in high res.

[edit on 26/1/09 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Though there's little doubt that it's a bird, but have a look at this vid taken in Florida claiming it's a fast moving UFO. It most likely is a bird too, but check out the similarity of this object with the one in the inauguration vid.

It gets visible toward the left of the screen at around 55 secs (in slo-mo) and shoots across toward the right. This one doesn't seem to be flapping its wings and it's moving too fast for a bird! Or it's probably much closer than we think!

Now compare this with the vid in question.

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Though there's little doubt that it's a bird, but have a look at this vid taken in Florida claiming it's a fast moving UFO. It most likely is a bird too, but check out the similarity of this object with the one in the inauguration vid.

It gets visible toward the left of the screen at around 55 secs (in slo-mo) and shoots across toward the right. This one doesn't seem to be flapping its wings and it's moving too fast for a bird! Or it's probably much closer than we think!

Now compare this with the vid in question.

Cheers!

Your analysis is much appreciated, however I can't help but to think this is
off topic. People simply can not accept that the OP's video is a bird. Now
we have to use a video of your Unidentified Flying Object to compare?!

Doesn't make sense, perhaps if your video was clearly a fighter plane, flying saucer or a bird then we could use this to compare.

I suggest creating a thread about the object you have seen. This may help keep this on topic.

[edit on 26-1-2009 by cluckerspud]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   

It doesn't flap at all in low res. I think a lot of people may have only seen that version, and should take a look at the high res one you mentioned where it does. I was leaning towards it being a UFO until I seen it in high res.
[edit on 26/1/09 by NuclearPaul]

But therein lies the problem...people who are not bothering to read through the thread and see that HD/HI-RES versions have been posted throughout the thread, are then just saying that it is a UFO/flying saucer without any research.

And then you get people signing on anonymously, just to attack the people who are bringing reason and logic to an otherwise relatively illogical and very strange thread.
This has gone on and on and on....despite numerous attempts from people to explain/show/prove that this object is/was a bird.

I'm glad you finally saw the light, but even the HD youtube vid i posted many, many pages back showed this...

Thanks,

Blup

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
There is another video of a possible UFO at a Obama speech this one seems to have a more defined shape to it .But probably still a bird.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I was going to say it was a Bug But Bird will work too.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
My final cut of this supposed ufo should pretty much end the debate.

Go to YouTube to view this, and click the "Watch in high quality" link under the video.

[/thread]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by xmaddness

Good analysis!
Case closed! And there's a vid of another similar bird too at the inauguration!

Cheers!

[edit on 28-1-2009 by mikesingh]

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join