It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adolf Hitler, Sisters Taken from Parents' Home

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jezus
You should be able to name your kid anything you want.

Fuk America Smith
Kill Nigers Johnson

ANYTHING.

No matter how strange, offensive, or inappropriate others think it is.

Taking these kids away from their parents is completely insane.

[edit on 14-1-2009 by Jezus]

Only if the childs well being and future were the last thing on your mind. You would have to first be a sociopath to consider that.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Adolf Hitler must have been a popular name in Germany before 1939.

Then all of a sudden all the Adolfs and Hitlers in the world seemed to have... disappeared.

What if Mohammad committed mass murder and a genocide that claimed the lives of 12 million people and caused a World War?

Would Mohammad remain the most common name out there?

What if it was John Smith?

And how does naming a kid Adolf Hitler paint him the next genocidal maniac? Do people here really think that another Adolf Hitler will have the same power and following as the original? I see that name as a big RED FLAG, should an Adolf Hitler ever go up to a Podium and start preaching politics, I am looking for the nearest rifle.

But alas folks, we have NO IDEA why these kids were removed. No articles, no thread updates, have yet to state WHY these kids were removed in the first place.

Just that the police department doesn't know because they recieved no calls, and that no one else is talking.

THAT to me seems like the strangest part of this whole situation, why haven't the parents made it public on what they're being charged under for their kids to have been removed?

Shattered OUT...

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by harvib

I get your point, but we are talking about "Adolf Hitler" here. I cant imagine a sane person naming their child that, nor can I fathom the mindset that would see it as innocuous.

People need to for at least a moment look at this through the child's eyes. This child will suffer greatly and could conceivably turn on society under his insane parents tutelage. What kind of parent dooms their own child's future in this manner. Certainly not a rational one. But then Nazi's are not exactly what I would call rational.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShatteredSkiesAnd how does naming a kid Adolf Hitler paint him the next genocidal maniac? Do people here really think that another Adolf Hitler will have the same power and following as the original? I see that name as a big RED FLAG, should an Adolf Hitler ever go up to a Podium and start preaching politics, I am looking for the nearest rifle..

THAT to me seems like the strangest part of this whole situation, why haven't the parents made it public on what they're being charged under for their kids to have been removed?

Shattered OUT...

i dont think anyone thinks naming a child adolf hitler implies he will become the next genocidal maniac... however, he will certainly have a hard time growing up and that will certainly have a negative impact on this childs life and well being.

and if your children were removed for something like a name, im pretty sure you would complain to every news/media organization that would listen. im sure it was for another reason other than the name issue. the names are just what put the story on the front page.

when you have the audacity to name your child after adolf hitler, you certainly cant be fit to be a parent.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by wheazy

i dont think anyone thinks naming a child adolf hitler implies he will become the next genocidal maniac... however, he will certainly have a hard time growing up and that will certainly have a negative impact on this childs life and well being

Well, take it one step further. The kid will be harassed by others. Will have a hard time getting a job. But to be named by that, imagine the teachings (more then likely hate filled) he is hearing at home. Imagine the environment he is being raised in. I seriously doubt he is going out into the world filled with LOVE for all humans. I would think (though I cant possibly know for sure) that he will be more of a threat to society then society being a threat to him. And when I say "threat" I dont mean he would physically harm someone. I just mean threat as in spreading the hate and being a bigot.

Who knows, maybe he will be the one in his family to end the hate and lie his life differently then how he is probably being raised. One could only hope.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Well whatever abuse the child receives due to his/her name, is because the people around that child are oppressive by nature.

Sure naming the child Adolf Hitler is wrong, but what if there was another Adolf Hitler in the world that did GOOD that no one knows about? What if this Adolf Hitler personally affected that family specifically in a very positive way and they wanted to commemorate this person? (This is all hypothetical of course)

The abuse this child encounters is due blatantly to people's arrogance, not because of the parents, it is no the parents that will tease and abuse the child(unless they really are unfit to raise the child).

My point is, there are FAR more factors to this.

I'm really interested in finding out WHY these kids were removed, I just want the whole name bashing thing to come to an end, I do not believe that they were removed because of their names.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
The parents are just idiots. I question how much of their brain gets used, to be honest:

www.nbcphiladelphia.com...

Their daughter's are named JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell and HonsLynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell, which are names also with ties to Nazi Germany.

Heath has Nazi memorabilia and tattoos on his arm
The couple said they're neither members of the Aryan Nation nor fans of Hitler’s atrocities.

"He did this stuff, yeah, but that was in the past. America had slavery and everything else,” said Deborah Campbell.

The Campbells claim they simply like the names,

We arent members, we just like the name "Aryan Nation"

Good Lord.

[edit on 1/14/2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I cant imagine a sane person naming their child that, nor can I fathom the mindset that would see it as innocuous.

I can't either. I certainly don't see naming a child Adolph Hitler as innocuous. However in the land of the free it is up to the parent of the child, save physical and/or sexual abuse, as to what is or isn't innocuous.

After all I could make a case as to why each and every one of the articles in the bill of rights should be removed.

The Westboro Baptist Church is one group that makes one want to restrict freedom of speech and right of assembly.

In my opinion being an American, especially now, means protecting the rights of those that you despise because of the way they have chosen to use their rights. We do this because we realize that when we begin to campaign against removing the rights of those we despise we are campaigning to remove our same rights.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Though I personally don't think it's a good idea to name your kids after Hitler, the parents have a right to do so if they wish it.

As long as they are not abusing their children, then the kids should not be taken away for the names the parents choose. This is the government telling us what to think, feel, and do. Telling us what's wrong and what's right and it can not be allowed to happen, if that is the reason.

Tomorrow you might not be able to name your kid, Jesus if you want to, or teach them about religion if you want to if the government get's to have it's way.

What if you want to name your kid black panther, or nation of Islam?

Some parents in Islamic countries name their kids Osama, or what if they name their kid Bin Laden, then want a birthday cake? Where does it end. It ends where we say it does, because the moment we let it begin, and continue, then it's too late.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Kreeper

Is that the name of the NAZI leader? Or of a scientist who tortured Jews? Or helped exterminate the Jews? No. If you name your kids Hitler, Aryan Nation, and Hinler, you are a NAZI and that right there is abusive. Teching children too hate the Jews, too kill Jews on sight, is abusive.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShatteredSkies
Well whatever abuse the child receives due to his/her name, is because the people around that child are oppressive by nature.

Sure naming the child Adolf Hitler is wrong, but what if there was another Adolf Hitler in the world that did GOOD that no one knows about? What if this Adolf Hitler personally affected that family specifically in a very positive way and they wanted to commemorate this person? (This is all hypothetical of course)

The abuse this child encounters is due blatantly to people's arrogance, not because of the parents, it is no the parents that will tease and abuse the child(unless they really are unfit to raise the child).

My point is, there are FAR more factors to this.

I'm really interested in finding out WHY these kids were removed, I just want the whole name bashing thing to come to an end, I do not believe that they were removed because of their names.

Shattered OUT...

Good points.

While naming your child Adolf Hilter may not be the smartest thing in the world, it is not in itself abuse. Some here in this thread claim it is abuse because the child will be abused by others for having that name but I think that's irrelevant, it is not the parents abusing the child it is the other people who may abuse him because of his name that are the abusers. Blame the actual people abusing him, not his parents.

Rationally speaking just because he is named Adolf Hitler doesn't mean he is going to become a serial killer, let's give the kid a chance.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShatteredSkies

Just that the police department doesn't know because they recieved no calls, and that no one else is talking.

Shattered OUT...

In the article it said that the parents had not been given a reason for why their kids were removed. I don't know if this is true or not, but if it is, then there are human rights issues there as well.

The state can not just come and take people's children. It's already doing that when they refuse to drug their kids, on these stupid drugs they perscribe.

All I know is they better have more reasons than what these people choose to name those kids. I am not a fan of those names, don't approve of the organization, but I will stand for the rights of parents and families, and in a free society, you can name your kids almost whatever you want. Notice I said almost.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Leto

But the rest, Aryan Nation, Hinnler, having Swastikas and NAZI stuff in the house and tatoos... They are Nazis! I'd pull them out in a heartbeat and hope too erase the brain washing the NAZIs tried on them.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by GamerGal
reply to post by Kreeper

Is that the name of the NAZI leader? Or of a scientist who tortured Jews? Or helped exterminate the Jews? No. If you name your kids Hitler, Aryan Nation, and Hinler, you are a NAZI and that right there is abusive. Teching children too hate the Jews, too kill Jews on sight, is abusive.

I actually disagree. I don't think naming the child Hitler is abusive. It also in and of itself does not make these people Nazis.

Teaching children to hate Jews and to kill Jews, or anyone for that matter is abusive. Do we have any proof that these parents did this or were doing this, or in the process of doing this?

Just because they named the kids this, does not proove that they were doing the following. See you are drawing a corrolation when it has not been proven, it can be assumed, or intimated, but it's not sure fire proof.

We still need to know why these kids were taken.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Harassment101

Naming him Hitler doesn't make them NAZIs. Naming the rest after NAZIs, with NAZI stuff in the house and NAZI tattoos does! BTW, after the hell they raised because of the cake deal don't you think they'd be screaming about this if it was for the names? They know they're guilty and are staying quiet.

[edit on 14-1-2009 by GamerGal]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by GamerGal

Let them have guns, pitchforks, rope with nooses, and other paraphernalia used to cause harm to people of other races because that's not what's being discussed here.

What's being discussed is whether or not naming a child Hitler is abusive, let them be Nazis, that's their choice, when they start killing and hurting people, that's when the government should step in and stop them.

Convicting someone of a murder they have not yet committed is extremely difficult.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by GamerGal
reply to post by Leto

But the rest, Aryan Nation, Hinnler, having Swastikas and NAZI stuff in the house and tatoos... They are Nazis! I'd pull them out in a heartbeat and hope too erase the brain washing the NAZIs tried on them.

You still have to prove that these parents were teaching their children this stuff. If they were and you would pull them for this, then we have to pull every other child being taught about Hitler, or the Aryan race. This also means however that if the black panthers or New Black Panthers become classified the same way, then we have to pull those kids, finally it also means that if religion begins to be looked upon as bad, or just crazy tomorrow, we will have to pull those kids from those home.

It's a slippery slope and once it begins, it's hard to end it, so it's better to not begin it. If these kids were not being abused then they should not be taken.

Also what about parents who want to teach kids about Satenism, or take them to orange grooves, or whatever the heck that is? Where does it end?
We can not go into the homes and start pulling kids this way, what we do to one family, they will do to others, and frankly I don't like it or approve of it. Unless the kids were being abused, hit, sexually assulted, or brutally indoctranated, then we don't have the right.

These people as free citizens can teach their kids what they will. Believe me I don't approve of those teaching, but I understand that in a free society, they have the right. So it comes down to, can the state proove and show clear reasons to believe these kids were being abused, and if they can not, those kids should be returned to their parents.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
There is more to the story in which is not told. I have no proof. There is no reason somebody can take a child away because of a name. I am sure the parents are subject of an investigation or something. Don't you love my speculation.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Harassment101

They have NAZI tattoos! They have NAZI stuff in the house! They named all their kids after NAZIS! THEY ARE NAZIS! If Ted Bundy and Jeffery Dahmer adopted children and taught them too kill people guess what? I'd want the CPS to take the children away from them to!

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by wiredamerican
There is more to the story in which is not told. I have no proof. There is no reason somebody can take a child away because of a name. I am sure the parents are subject of an investigation or something. Don't you love my speculation.

Like I said. These people screamed about a cake. If the CPS really took the kids because of the names then they'd be screaming so loudly even a deaf person could hear them. But they are guilty and staying quiet.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join