It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Son of Hamas Founder Gives True Glimpse Into Terror Organization

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I love how people will trash and bash Fox for an interview, but those very same people are not trashing and bashing the links from biased Iranian and Al Jazeer sites and even personal blogs.
Hypocracy is always funny

[edit on 1/4/2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Hey all,

Here are Youtube Links:

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

I don't know if this will stay on for long or not. Watching part 2 now, very interesting!

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Meh... me thinks its fishy.

From Islam to Christianity just like that?

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by die_another_day

Just like that? Did you even read or watch his story?

He speaks out for love, peace and forgiveness amongst all. Is this really so bad that people are now criticizing him and questioning him? Isnt this what we all want???

He is not calling for the death and destruction of anyone. He still loves "his Muslim" people and family, as he calls them. He isn't even calling for Islam to be destroyed.

I just amazed at some of the responses here. I suppose everyone would support him more, if he was still under Hamas' thumb and living the life he was raised to live. *shrug*

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Simple question considering all the obfuscation that filling up this thread...

Why do palestinians hate Israel?

What would you do to help your family live a peaceful life on Earth?

The funny thing to me is this...

ISRAEL claims they have been persecuted, and expelled from every country they tried to call home for the last 2000 years.

And now, as the ULTIMATE HYPOCRITE, they are persecuting others around them.

If you side with that, you side with hypocrisy. Plain and simple.

And to comment on the OP thread. If true, why use it as a propaganda piece? Why not also show the many Israeli videos of actual ISRAELI soldiers speaking out against what they are doing?

Messed up world we live in...

AAC

SR

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
It's not really propaganda though just an insight, Even though it is Fox news doing the peice but i hardly would think Al Jazzera would be lining up to interview an Islamic apostate so i suppose he had to take what he could get.

I don't see why the OP should be railed on for not posting the Israeli solidier videos why doesn't or hasn't someone else done it in the time we've all been sat here reading this thread.

I mean the OP could be biased or could simply not be aware of these other videos...what i'm saying is like we're all here to learn no point jumping on each other when the time could be spent instead of throwing accusations posting these other sources to debate about.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by sadchild01
fox news lol,

pure BS

Attempting to "shoot the messenger" instead of listening to the message as in the OP only shows true ignorance and can be considred an obvious deflection attempt.

Ever consider that this interview showed up on Fox solely because MSNBC and CNN were too PC and/or too chickens**t to run it themselves?

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
As soon as I saw that the OP link was Foxnews, knowing the crowd around here, I knew this thread would devolve into a shoot-the-messenger fest.

Rabid foxnews hate is super entertaining.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SR
It's not really propaganda though just an insight, Even though it is Fox news doing the peice but i hardly would think Al Jazzera would be lining up to interview an Islamic apostate so i suppose he had to take what he could get.

It's an old story that has been conveniently placed into the present for obvious reasons. I was railing the OP. But I guess I can post the other voice here.

AAC

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by audas
wow, one Hamas supported speaks out and its vindication for the ATS red necks, what about the thousands of Jews speaking out daily throughout the world against Israel, nor the fact that a majority of Israelis support a two state solution and only 19% support this incursion -

But you guys have found ONE person from within that disagrees with HAMAS....kudos.

And "kudos" to you as well for not getting the most important point here.

Did you listen to the interview or read the printed version that was provided?

It's not that it is just one person, it is who that person is - the son of one of hamas' founders. That's what makes this all very newsworthy - whichever MSM outlet runs the interview.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Well then, I suppose there is hope for all who are drunk on hate to recieve the eternal waking Divine light and Spirit of Love that alone can regenerate the spirit that was lost at the fall of both men and angels.

Some will rejoice while others will mock. The fool says in his heart there is no God, and he always has plenty of company.

[edit on 4-1-2009 by John Matrix]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by GlossomBoodchild

Originally posted by wylekat
reply to post by MBF

One good thing that he said is that islam will die out in about ten years.

When you're suicide bombing, beheading, and stoning everyone in the religion, who the heck is gonna be left.....

^ Pure Ignorance....The Muslims that believe in suicide bombing and various other violent acts only make up about 1% percent of the Muslim population, if not much less.

For the sake of denying (your ^) ignorance, let's do a little math based on your 1% of all muslims are the violent ones number.

Various sources put the world's muslim population at up to 1.6 billion people.

Now if even only 1% (your figure) of those are inclined to be violent, suicide bombers, etc. then that means we (the rest of the world) are facing an army of as many as 16 million "people" who only want to kill and destroy. And spread throughout the world so no one can really pin them down in one place.

Not sure about you, but 16 million violent religious fanatics sounds like a huge number to me.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by yellowcard

So if mexico were lobbing missiles across the border into AZ, NM, TX we're to just sit and let it happen?

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

Originally posted by die_another_day

Just like that? Did you even read or watch his story?

He speaks out for love, peace and forgiveness amongst all. Is this really so bad that people are now criticizing him and questioning him? Isnt this what we all want???

He is not calling for the death and destruction of anyone. He still loves "his Muslim" people and family, as he calls them. He isn't even calling for Islam to be destroyed.

I just amazed at some of the responses here. I suppose everyone would support him more, if he was still under Hamas' thumb and living the life he was raised to live. *shrug*

A star for you for having made this most excellent point. Christianity is all about Love, Peace, and Forgiveness and in that there is no fault.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Originally posted by audas
wow, one Hamas supported speaks out and its vindication for the ATS red necks, what about the thousands of Jews speaking out daily throughout the world against Israel, nor the fact that a majority of Israelis support a two state solution and only 19% support this incursion -

But you guys have found ONE person from within that disagrees with HAMAS....kudos.

And "kudos" to you as well for not getting the most important point here.

Did you listen to the interview or read the printed version that was provided?

It's not that it is just one person, it is who that person is - the son of one of hamas' founders. That's what makes this all very newsworthy - whichever MSM outlet runs the interview.

Incorrect - asserting that authorities, or children of authorities, discount the actions of their elders is not justitifaction for your position - morally, legally, socially, ethically Israel is completely in the wrong, this is all that matters, whether the majority of Israelis oppose this invasion(which they do) or the fact that the Israeli intellectual elite, academics, along with their religious leaders ALL form the spine of this opposition is also NOT a justification for opposing the illegal actions of Israel - it is pure logic, facts, history, the law and ethics.

This is all self evident, having to type out the blindingly obvious says more about your perception than it does the reality of the arguments.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dusty Pouch
I was impressed not only by the guys obvious courage both moral and physical in making the conversion to Christianity, but also his reasons for doing so.

This reasonable and intelligent young man knows the full heart of darkness that is the real truth of Islam and it's and real agenda of establishing a global Caliphate by force, breeding and deception.

This guy exposes the Religion of War and the worship of the Morning Star, the Moon God Allah and his false prophet Mohammed...

...Listen to this guy and acknowledge the real threat that Islam poses to the rest of the world...

...Credit to this guys bravery, I hope many more will follow his example, not to any other specific religion, just not Islam. It should as a system have stayed in the medievil desert where it really belongs.

I tried to cut this down to a reasonable size. I quoted it because it's important. This is absolutely a common thought among westerners. Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to defend any religion because they're all nonsense. It's just that this "blame Islam" crap is a knee-jerk reaction caused by propaganda or maybe just rampant ignorance.

This is a cultural thing and has nothing to do with what book a person considers holy. There's plenty of assyness is all holy books, but it's the culture and the values that're important.

Okay, lemme give two examples. I've known some westernized Muslims, and they drink, party, have pre-marital sex, and do all of the stuff that all holy books would advise against that we all do anyway(so I don't want to hear that they're not real Muslims).

I've also known some easternized Christians. That's right, middle easterners that moved here but have been Christian their whole lives. Imagine that? Anyway, they were two brothers and they were very nice guys, but they were culturally alien to me. Their religion was taken VERY seriously. In fact, we played in a metal band together, but they disliked the Satanic and violent stuff...
the only problem is, the best metal is usually Satanic and violent. (or at least mock Satanic and violent). Hell, the entire subgenres of black and death metal are 99% evil. Anyway, I'm digressing...
They frowned upon much of American culture for various reasons.

Now interestingly, one of the brothers began assimilating. So he would drink with us, chase girls with us, and basically be a naughty boy, and he liked it. The other brother, not so much. So one brother stayed here and the other went back to the middle east for his arranged marriage to start his life.

I forgot the jist of my point because I've been fielding phonecalls, but, the bottom line is that we need to stop pointing to the religion. I'm sure someone could take this and run with it, but it's my day off and I'm going to lock myself in Albion now

Originally posted by strokker
SILENCE!!!!!!

INFIDELS!!!

...I kill you....

ACHMED

Heh, you made me laugh you douche, so you get an el-oh-el star.

I hate myself for thinking Jeff Dunham is kind of funny.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by die_another_day

You obviously didn't watch the show. The young man was very troubled, and in his words, every day provided a conflict. This took time, as he would go off with both Bible and Qur'an, and read side by side.

It took a long time for him to come to the conclusion that this teaching of Islam was opposite of the teachings of Judaism and especially Christianity.

He risked everything, including his life.

I don't advise that you watch it yourself. I would hate for you to learn anything for yourself.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
haha, good story.
One in 10 million palestinians opens his eyes. There is maybe hope for a Palestinian nation someday, if those jackasses from the Hamas get what they deserve.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swatman
wheres all the fox news haters??? they must be defending gaza right now

i missed this interview but i will definitely catch it next time its on

fox news haters? even a broken clock is right twice a day. like with every news media show, an element of truth can always be found.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
There's another Muslim Palestinian Terrorist convert to Christianity.. Walid Shoebat.

He's been trying to educate America about the dangers of Islam.

He claims that no Muslim ever converts to Christianity who doesn't also publicly criticize Islam. That is because those born into Muslim families bear the full brunt of reprisals for converting, and so converting is a life-alterating life-changing event for a Muslim. Plus it goes without saying that anyone leaving Islam does so because they see the evil in it.

Here he discusses the truth about Barack Hussien Obama. Yes it's bad

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join