It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Son of Hamas Founder Gives True Glimpse Into Terror Organization

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bugman82
reply to post by VinceP1974

I also agree that Israel takes measures to reduce casualties. However, the Israelis do not have a very high perspective of the Palestinian people.

www.israelforum.com...

The same goes for how the Palestinians view the Israelis.

The issue for me is that it is such a difficult situation to evaluate. I play things over in my mind continuously and I have not figured out a way to take a side. I'm sorry if this isn't the viewpoint you have, but I have seen news of the blockades Israel imposes on the Palestinians. I see the oppression.

WHat is hard to undersand?

As soon as the PLO was given autonomy in the West Bank and Gaza, instead of indoctrinating peace into their youth to prepare them for the future, instead Arafat Islamized the youth and started glorifying martyrdom.

So from 1994 they have been systematically programming their kids to hate Jews, to view Jews as less than human, and to actively want to kill Jews.

As soon as Israel gave over control of Bethlehelm to the Arabs, the Muslims started their attacks on the Arab Christians. This is to show how the Islamic mentality has taken root and that Nationality doen'st trump their religious identiy. So Palestinian Muslims have no prolbem doiing atrocities against Palestinian CHristians just imagine how they feel towards Jews.

Isreal has had more terrorist attacks against it after the Olso Accords than before it.

So all through the 90s when the whole world was pouring money into the cess pool..that money was diverted to corruption and preparation for their next war.. which was to come in 2000.

Arafat initially took a lot of criticism from the Arab world for signing Oslo. The arabs thought he had given up on his lifelong Jihad against them. Instead he invoked the memory of the Treaty of Khudaibiya.

That treaty was signed between the early Muslims by Mohemmed with the city of Mecca which had still barred him from the city.

Mohemmed signed the treaty even though the terms were harshly against him.
Mohemmed used this treaty to give the Meccans a false sense of security. Mohemmed planned for war as soon as he had his forces built up to do so. The treaty was just cover to buy him time.

And that is what Arafat told the Arab World the Oslo Treaty was.

So lets me clear ... the Palestinians from the very beginning by their own actions demonstrate all they are interested in is incrementally destroying Israel.

There is no moral fog. There is no equivalence. If anything there is much stupidity on the Non-Arab side. So desperate for peace they delude themselves that peace is what the Arabs want.

I think it's pathetic that they are allowed to get away with it.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Dracula23

I saw the show they did on this on Fox News last night. The show was called "Escape From Hamas", anyone who has not seen it needs to Tivo it.

I feel for the guy though. He has made himself a target and will most likely be killed by an unknown gunman soon. Especially if he continues to speak out.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

I think that the Fundamentalist Mormons are in the 72 Ho's line.

Now before I get a ton of hate mail, let me say that I have a "former sister-in-law" in one of those cults and she fits the description of Ho.

The stories I could tell, maybe I should start a thread about that?

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
All these posts and flags for some regurgitated piece of faux reporting?

Because the guy is a repentant Christian and not the bad religion anymore makes him a credible source? Ha.

[edit on 5-1-2009 by CapsFan8]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher

Red necks tend to keep quiet, the big mouths are the loony end timers and the faux Yankee zionists with Israeli passports.

Wow Good to hear from you Mason we thought we lost when this story broke.

He said Islam will be dead withing 10 years and that it doesnt answer what the people want or need care to comment?

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dracula23

An interview with the son of one of the Hamas founders. About Islam and the problem of the Muslim world with extreme Muslim terrorists who betray the muslim cause tortures its own people.

Yousef said he was indoctrinated at an early age to use violence to challenge Israeli control in the region. As a teenager he moved up within the organization and became the leader of the radical Islamic Youth Movement that fought Israeli tanks and troops in the streets, celebrated suicide bombings and recruited young men to the cause.

Yousef, 30, said he realized the true nature of Hamas and radical Islam during a stint in an Israeli prison. He renounced his Muslim faith, left his family behind in Ramallah and converted to Christianity.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Good for him... Should have left "god" behind though...

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Israel should have called this operation "The Liberation of Gaza" so there wouldn't be any opposition.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Im just wondering why a 4 month old news is posted now?

Hmmmm let me see now ,,, well still cant get it

Can someone tell me please ?

[edit on 5-1-2009 by Dr UAE]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
plain and simple....

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Incredible! But I guess he's just another evil Zionist Jew who controls the media too make Hamas look bad.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by lunarminer
reply to post by princeofpeace

I think that the Fundamentalist Mormons are in the 72 Ho's line.

Now before I get a ton of hate mail, let me say that I have a "former sister-in-law" in one of those cults and she fits the description of Ho.

The stories I could tell, maybe I should start a thread about that?

Better yet, try sticking to the topic.

You could start by commenting on the disinfo campaign being run by the palestinian supporters and apologists here to try and discredit this person who doesn't make their cause look so good.

From there, you could move over to the threads quoting iranian media about Israel using DU and white phosphorus to attack only innocent women and children ...

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Many thought that Gaza and the West Bank were inseparable entities until Hamas’s bloody takeover of the Strip in the summer of 2007 damaged that notion. Their 18-month rule is marred by lawlessness, extra-judicial public killings and gang warfare that is more reminiscent of Somalia than a civilised state.

Time magazine reported on the violence that followed the takeover then: “Gangs have tossed enemies alive off 15-storey buildings, shot one another’s children and burst into hospitals to finish off wounded foes lying helplessly in bed.”

Additionally, on the first anniversary of Hamas’s takeover of the Gaza Strip, the Christian Science Monitor found a lack of medicines in hospitals as well as of clean drinking water in the territory, and raw sewage streaming into the sea. And this isn’t because Hamas’s dignity prevents it from meeting the enemy.

Hamas’s vast propaganda machine around the Arab world mysteriously fails to report on the meetings between its members and Israeli government representatives. For example, after a 90-minute meeting with an official from the Israeli state electricity company in order to sort out the town’s electricity needs, the Hamas-affiliated mayor of Qalqilya told the BBC about the meeting: “It was civil, without any problem between him and I.”

By any standards Hamas has failed miserably. It has failed in peace, failed in governance, and moreover failed in war. In addition to Hamas’s ambiguous political agenda, their goal seems to be resistance for the sake of resistance, a quagmire where the journey really is the destination. It is time for Hamas to step down and allow more competent leaders to emerge before he causes even more damage to thier cause.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bugman82
I agree with everything you said about the imperialistic pursuits of Israel. That's why I label them as evil in their ideologies. They literally view the Palestinian people as animals.

I am accusing the ISraeli government; the people are mostly as misdirected and or clueless as most of those who server imperialism are.

N o matter how much you rant and rave about the evils of Israel it will not change my perspective because that is the light in which I already view them.

Fine.

However, I also have enough sense to realize the goal of fundamentalist Islam and the Jihad movement.

There is no such thing worthy of note and what there is would fade into oblivion without the actions of imperial nations which pays practically all their recruitment and operational fees by bombing and starving people.

It is quite simply to wipe out all infadels. That would include you and me. In my mind that is also evil. That is also an ideology I cannot accept.

Lol. One can find the same nonsense in the bible and practically ever other religious texts which obviously has not led to Christians imperialist killing all muslims. People resort to finding and implementing these religious texts when they are driven from legitimate political activities by imperial or domestic pressures.

I wouldn't be able to accept that ideaology either but since i know that it was funded into serious dimensions mostly by Israel ( funding of Hamas; the irony!) and the US of Pakistan/Afghan muslims to fight the USSR.

As always the empires create their own enemies; who else would they fight most of the time?

How can I possibly support either of these ideologies over the other when my ideology focuses on striving to love all people?

Love is for the birds and as always i will settle for understanding people. I understand what drives Islamic terrorism but not what drives the zionist minority's reign of terror.

Sorry Stellar, but no matter how hard I try to rationalize supporting one side over the other I cannot.

It's never good to pick sides just to have a side and i am sure that with more time and more information.

Until we change our overall perspective of the world peace will never truly occur.

We don't have to change our perspectives as much as need to become more informed or at least far less misdirected and misinformed. As always the problem isn't with the people of the world but with those few who are creating and implementing policies that are bad for 90% of the worlds population.

We don't need to change 'the world' as much as we need to undermine, as we have thus resulting in our progress so far, and or destroy the power of the very few over the very many.

It will only be found in the forced submission of nations and people.

World 'peace' will only be found when each nation can in fact democratically elect a government of it's choice without having been exposed to subversive ( and often terrorist) economic, political and cultural pressures. If this came to pass we might have some new problems but they would problems in the right direction unlike the one's we are currently being exposed to.

Forced submission has never been maintained without violence and i don't know why you would pick such a system over the obvious alternative above.

Stellar

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by VinceP1974
I wonder what warps your mind to support the Genocide of Jewish people. Do you go to University?

What genocide? How is it genocide when half a dozen Israeli's die but 'fighting terrorism' when five hundred Palestinians are killed?

Islamic Jihad has no legitimate goal. You're supporting your own destruction.

Why don't you know that even Islamic Jihad have legitimate goals? How can Israel settle it's disagreements with others by violence but deny others the choice to do the same? Is it because Israel has fighter aircraft like the US?

The Palestinians have made it clear. Jihad is their method. They reject any Jewish state. This is not an issue of occupation but existence.

The Palestinians have made it clear again and again ( by accepting agreements with Israel before Israel engages in more settlement expansion) that they do not expect to ever get everything back from such a powerful self declared enemy state. Jihad is NOT the method accepted by a majority of Palestinians any more than air attacks on Gaza is strategy Israeli citizens voted on or are in agreement with. This IS a issue of existence as Israel is slowly but surely stealing all the land and resources of region thus making the remaining Palestinians areas in virtual unsustainable totally dependent ghetto's which can yield little other than violence and anger.

The Israeli government is manufacturing the attacks on Israel by these massive provocations.

No , one has to look at who intends to slaughter and who respects human life.

Israel are killing more than a hundred Palestinians ( by outright bombardment; not counting diseases and starvation) for every Israeli casualties so i think it's clear who respects life and who does not.

You are morally corrupt and deluded by your Cultural Marxism.

If you were not so desperately ignorant and misinformed i could be slightly insulted. Cultural Marxism? Morally corrupt? For demanding that Israel should respect the rights of Palestinians to survive in a sustainable state with officials they freely elect?

Right...

More inaccuracies. Muslims are not looking for space to have a nice little country. They are looking to dominate the world.

It is true that people project their own ambitions on to others and it's not surprising that your christian fundamentalist views drives you to believe that Muslims wants to 'dominate' the world.

As for inaccuracies i apologise for not being perfect ( god isn't whispering the truth in my ear as he does for you and George Bush) and for making mistakes. If you can point them out with some substantive reasoning or information ( no additional deluded rants required) behind them i would most certainly reconsider as i consistently try to do.

All one needs to do is listen to what folks like HAMAS say to their people and each other. If one wasn't such a lazy pathetic thinker like most people in the West are becoming, then what their goals are should be crystal clear.

So what are they saying that Christian fundamentalist are not saying on Tv? What is more provocative than claiming that Iran should be turned into a parking lot? So western people are pathetic lazy thinkers and those in the east are just terrorist? Any people you like beside yourself?

All you have to do is listen what they say to each other and not the gullible ignorant lemming-like Press who the Muslims have mastered manipulating.

And in my opinion your a poster child for why imperialist nations can invade and bomb others while blaming the very people they are killing by the millions for the very crimes and thought processes they are employing. You, my boy, are the jackbooted spiritual ( your just typing at least) storm trooper that empires are built on.

Defending Israel's existence is tantamount to defending your home nation's right to exist as well.

Israel has far less of a fundamental right to exist as state ( the citizens are welcome to state; they do own so much of the land by now) than does Palestine so i am all for disbanding that state if they can not figure out a way to start cooperating with the peoples of the region.

Look up the meaning of this common Arab Middle East phrase if you think I'm wrong " First comes Saturday then comes Sunday"

Your deluded if you think i consider your paranoid, racist , elitist rants worthy of further research.

Israel is the aggressor state and in due time ( as American influence and economic power declines) the people of Israel may suffer the same indignities they have so far allowed the Israeli government to inflict on the people of the region.

Stellar

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by VinceP1974
I'm amazed how people just invent evils to assign to Israel. I wish Israel acted the way you claim they do.. this war would have been over a very long time ago.

Problem is that Israel has committed the majority of the crimes it's being accused of around here and while it's obvious that they can inflict vastly greater casualties on the Palestinians they too have to maintain the pretense that they are in fact acting in 'self defense'; some don't blanch at 100 to 1 casualty rates but even they would at the thousand to one rate Israel can probably inflict at will with their air superiority.

HAMAS is the things you say Israel is. I know for a fact the pains Israel takes to avoid civilian causalities.... does HAMAS try to do that? No.

Hamas ,if it's behind the recent rocket attacks, have not even managed to inflict a half dozen casualties on Israeli citizens so it's clear that they do not hold the power to cause casualties and possibly not even the power to control ALL elements of their party. This might explain why Hamas is not listed as a terrorist organization by either Britain or Australia.

How you can argue that the usage of 500 pound bombs and aircraft is a 'pained' effort to avoid casualties i just don't know. Sure it's a way to avoid Israeli casualties but Palestinian? Tell that to people with IQ scores well below 100.

What I see here is a lot of laziness and cowardice. What is more easy than to go along with the mindless crowd and blame the evil Jews for agitating the poor innocent docile Arabs.

What is harder than standing up when almost every government on the planet either actively supports or passively condones Israeli outrageous against the Palestinian people? What is easier than blaming the starving masses created by Israeli aggression for causing it? I mean what kind of people would the Israeli's have to be and what kind of world would this be if the Israeli's government is doing this because it has the power to do so and it suits their territorial ambition? Too much truth for you or what? I mean we all know the Nazi's where the victims of the Jews for centuries before the holocaust so the Jews had it coming, right? Those damn Australian aborigine's and American Indians should have just packed up their stuff and left both continents, right?

Please stop parroting imperialist propaganda by perpetually heaping the blame for the crimes of the Imperialist on their victims; it really does not say much about your intellectual prowess.

Are the Jews going to get revenge on you? They going to beat you up ? No. They bother no one.

Maybe when their done stealing the land directly around them they will set their sights on more? What does most imperialist nations do when their initial victims have been dispatched?

To tell the truth about Muslims is a risk though. Especially in college, which are being taken over by Saudi Arabia-approved disinformation.

You have GOT to be joking? Do you know who funds the Saudi-Arabian government? Basically the US government, according to you, is funding SA to propagandize you into believing that Israel is the enemy while the US government tries to convince you that they are not?

No surprise that you are confused and conflicted then....

And.. the Muslims hate America and hate Non-Muslims.. why in the world would someone side with them when they only want to eventaully destroy your country ..

Muslims do not hate America or non Muslims any more than Christians hate non Christians, Jews and Muslims. People do not hate what they do not know unless they are propagandized and taught to do so? Have you ever met Muslims that hates you or have you just chosen to believe everything you hear?

It's sad that you have simply exchanged the rather well substantiated Zionist international conspiracy with a international Muslim conspiracy that can't prevent most Muslim nations from being exposed to neo-liberal 'economics' ( economic terrorism), invasion , occupations and worse? I mean what's the odds that you could come up with such a nonsensical scenario all on your own?

is your Jew hatred that much that you're willing to side with the monsters who can't wait to do to America what they're doing to Israel.

Jew hatred? You must have me confused with someone who cares AT ALL about the plight of Jewish people and as soon as they stop allowing the Israeli government ( which pretends to speak for Jews everywhere) i could ignore this self styled 'people' , it's a religion , as completely as they are ignoring the suffering of Palestinians.

As for doing to American what they are doing to Israel who could be afraid of that? I mean how is Israel threatened by suicide bombers, a few gunmen or uselessly inaccurate rockets? This 'Muslim' threat are just about as dangerous as the 'terrorist' threat and if you want to reduce the meager threat they pose i would advise that the US and Israel just stop terrorizing and killing them.

And when will you folks listen to what the Muslims say to each other? Maybe then you'd realize we're a target no matter what we do, or who we support.

It's really racist and idiotic to believe that Muslims , even radical one's with guns and bombs, don't have very real motivations for what they say they will and sometimes do. People who accuse others of being so irrational are more frequently than not the real problem with the world as they must have experience with committing random violence and irrational acts in general; i mean how else would they suspect that normal everyday rational thinking people could possibly commit violence without reason?

Being cowardly and thining if we leave Israel on its own will somehow make the Muslims less prone to want to attack this country.. it's not going to work.

Where does cowardice come into this? Is the Israeli soldiers and pilots who bomb/patrol Gaza cowards for risking their lives? Are the Palestinians who try to resist cowards for fighting despite being so outmatched? Are the people of the world who are overwhelmingly in favor of reigning in Israeli violence so? How are any of these groups groups cowardly for generally doing what they think to be 'right'?

Where did you get the irrational idea that Muslims want to attack the west out of shear hatred instead of due to it's support of Israeli and American aggression against Muslims? If the Islamic threat were so serious why don't we see car bombs and political assassinations in the US? I mean how could the intelligence organizations that could not stop 9-11 ( and that's not been proven to be masterminded or even carried out by Muslims; funnily) going to stop such small terrorist cells?

There isn't terrorist attacks against US policymakers because quite frankly there isn't such a coordinated international Muslim threat and most certainly not the type that is stupid enough to invite additional completely unprovoked violence against Muslim nations.

They're going to come here and they're going to do what they can to bring us down.

Talk about paranoia? Why would they want to attack 'us' or 'you'? What the hell makes you so important in your own eyes? Why don't they attack Scandinavian countries where people live far more liberally and with higher standards of living? I mean wouldn't it make sense for them to attack the people who are most representative of the freedom they , according to neo cons and the idiots who believe them, hate? Why not hit those 'free' countries that can't really respond with invasions or counterattacks first?

Why should these people so desperately want to attack the country with the just about the strongest conventional forces on earth? Why must you insist that your enemies are not only fanatical but entirely suicidal? Did you watch Rambo or something?

THey have to . It's their religion.

And yet the Christian nations of the world are the one's invading and occupying foreign nations. Why are the fanatical religious bunch so impotent when it comes to actual warfare? You would think a religion that is all about war and destruction would be better able to inflict at least some kind of minimum violence on it's enemies? Why are Muslims so pathetically bad at actually fighting back and why are you so desperately afraid of such a incompetent 'enemy' who don't even threaten you?

The more victories they think they win , no matter what the contest is, the more confident and motivated they are to destroying us.

Your just a sad ball of fear and irrational hatred and it's hard to actually feel angry at you. I'm just glad i don't have to seriously attempt to make sense of the heap of conflicts and misinformation you are apparently trying to set up as a workable view of the world.

Good luck waiting for the Muslim terrorist at your door. While your waiting i suggest a generous medical aid fund as these types of irrational fears tends to destroy the digestive and nervous systems far sooner than terrorist ever can.

Stellar

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Problem is that Israel has committed the majority of the crimes it's being accused of around here and while it's obvious that they can inflict vastly greater casualties on the Palestinians they too have to maintain the pretense that they are in fact acting in 'self defense'; some don't blanch at 100 to 1 casualty rates but even they would at the thousand to one rate Israel can probably inflict at will with their air superiority.

Hamas ,if it's behind the recent rocket attacks, have not even managed to inflict a half dozen casualties on Israeli citizens so it's clear that they do not hold the power to cause casualties and possibly not even the power to control ALL elements of their party. This might explain why Hamas is not listed as a terrorist organization by either Britain or Australia.

How you can argue that the usage of 500 pound bombs and aircraft is a 'pained' effort to avoid casualties i just don't know. Sure it's a way to avoid Israeli casualties but Palestinian? Tell that to people with IQ scores well below 100.

What is harder than standing up when almost every government on the planet either actively supports or passively condones Israeli outrageous against the Palestinian people? What is easier than blaming the starving masses created by Israeli aggression for causing it? I mean what kind of people would the Israeli's have to be and what kind of world would this be if the Israeli's government is doing this because it has the power to do so and it suits their territorial ambition? Too much truth for you or what? I mean we all know the Nazi's where the victims of the Jews for centuries before the holocaust so the Jews had it coming, right? Those damn Australian aborigine's and American Indians should have just packed up their stuff and left both continents, right?

Please stop parroting imperialist propaganda by perpetually heaping the blame for the crimes of the Imperialist on their victims; it really does not say much about your intellectual prowess.

So does your argument go beyond capabilities? I am not talking about capabilities. I am talking about motivations and causations.

The Arabs have initiatied every episode of violence. The Jews want peace. That is all it comes down to.

Maybe when their done stealing the land directly around them they will set their sights on more? What does most imperialist nations do when their initial victims have been dispatched?

Oh ... are you a Marxist .. get over the Imperialism nonsense. And learn about the Zionist movement, no land was stolen until the 1948 war started by the Arabs.

To tell the truth about Muslims is a risk though. Especially in college, which are being taken over by Saudi Arabia-approved disinformation.

You have GOT to be joking? Do you know who funds the Saudi-Arabian government? Basically the US government, according to you, is funding SA to propagandize you into believing that Israel is the enemy while the US government tries to convince you that they are not?

No surprise that you are confused and conflicted then....

Just because you are completely ignorant (as well as dismissive about) about the Muslim project to destroy America from within doesn't mean it's true. You are the one confused and conflicted. Imperialism? No. What is going on is much older than that... jihad.

You can find out about the subversive goals of Arab money in America in this article
articlealley.com...

Try reading "War of Ideas" by Walid Phares too.

Back in the 1930s various socialist and Marxist groups decided that orthodox-Western civilization could only be destroyed from within. Gramsci, the Frankfurt school, Derrida and the post-modernists along with others observed that a flanking movement which took over the media, the political elite and the university system, was the only feasible plan to achieve Marxist domination of the Western nation state. ... Now we see the same attack from Arabs and Islamic radicals. It is extremely advanced in Europe – but its most vital victim is fast becoming the USA.

Saudi money is fueling the rise of Islam within the US. They are doing so in 3 ways. First, they subvert the US political process by buying off politicians. Second, they pervert US universities by taking over ‘Middle Eastern’ studies and programs. Third, they convert most of the US media, a generally apathetic population and social commentators with virulent propaganda emanating from ‘think-tanks’; webzines and Islamic groups posing as ‘moderates’.

we have the Saudi and radical Muslim takeover of ‘Middle Eastern’ studies at campuses throughout the US. It is well known that Berkeley, Georgetown, Columbia, Baylor, Brown and literally hundreds of other US campuses have had any curriculum concerning the Middle East taken over by radical Saudi and Muslim money and propaganda. This subversion and perversion of young, innocent minds means that the Americans are training a huge cadre of largely anti-American; anti-Semitic pro-Muslim sympathizers. The consequences – both political and economic – of such a shift in philosophical orientation amongst the young will be grave.

Read the whole thing.

It's sad that you have simply exchanged the rather well substantiated Zionist international conspiracy with a international Muslim conspiracy that can't prevent most Muslim nations from being exposed to neo-liberal 'economics' ( economic terrorism), invasion , occupations and worse? I mean what's the odds that you could come up with such a nonsensical scenario all on your own?

Go read your Protocols of Elders of Zion. LOL.

[edit on 7-1-2009 by VinceP1974]

[edit on 7-1-2009 by VinceP1974]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Hmmm....fine, interesting post. Hamas boy in southern Cal. Crazy. Israel is kicking some major butt over there but I fear the price is way too high. Children are being slaughtered. Schools are being bombed. Hamas has a stranglehold on that area and the locals, many of which just want peace, are forced into the line of fire. Hamas and their band of demons will continue as the boy said until the end of time, until Israel wipes them out or until a few thousand of his ilk actually resist and fight them OVER THERE and not run away to America. Not easy I know, but I'm sure there are hundreds or even thousands of Palestinians who have the werewithall to make a difference and help put a stop to this violence. And, Israel has to do their part too. I support her, but they are bullies too and must stop using the "they fired rockets at us! What would YOU do if that happened to YOUR country?!" party lines and start acting like a mature adult. They clearly are way more mightier than the rag tag sand mites Hamas, and they need to start figuring this thing out. Violence begetting violence equals no peace. Ever.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
he has no reason to lie. the more info that comes out of Gaza the more whats he says seems true

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
another great article to back this

www.spectator.co.uk...

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join