It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Son of Hamas Founder Gives True Glimpse Into Terror Organization

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Son of Hamas Founder Gives True Glimpse Into Terror Organization

www.foxnews.com

Yousef, son of Sheikh Hassan Yousef, one of the most influential leaders of the militant group, said the organization betrays the Palestinian cause and tortures its own members.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
An interview with the son of one of the Hamas founders. About Islam and the problem of the Muslim world with extreme Muslim terrorists who betray the muslim cause tortures its own people.

Yousef said he was indoctrinated at an early age to use violence to challenge Israeli control in the region. As a teenager he moved up within the organization and became the leader of the radical Islamic Youth Movement that fought Israeli tanks and troops in the streets, celebrated suicide bombings and recruited young men to the cause.

Yousef, 30, said he realized the true nature of Hamas and radical Islam during a stint in an Israeli prison. He renounced his Muslim faith, left his family behind in Ramallah and converted to Christianity.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
WOW. So does this mean he has given up his dream of meeting allah with caches of jewels and gold...and, and, and..... what about then 72 Virgins???? He's giving up all of that? Unbelievable.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Son of the founder of Hamas it does not get any worse than that. Can anybody see the difference between hamas and a cult?

[edit on 3-1-2009 by Founding]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I am sure all the Hamas lovers or Jew Haters whatever they are will find 1000 reasons why this isn't a good story. I think it's a EXCELLENT find and a star and a flag for you!

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Another star for you as well dude!! Very good find. I actually saw the interview on Foxnews a litle while ago myself.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
How dare you post this. Don't you know this guy is a betrayal to the cause? How dare you post the TRUTH about what they are really all about.

At least somebody is posting the truth.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Any chance that this kid gets at least 36 virgins? I mean his good deed as being a good little Hamas terrorist for all those years has to get my man some virgins right?

MBF

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
One good thing that he said is that islam will die out in about ten years. And just think, all he had to do is read the koran and compare it to the Bible.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I saw the full coverage on Fox tonight, that followed on from the first report.

I was impressed not only by the guys obvious courage both moral and physical in making the conversion to Christianity, but also his reasons for doing so.

This reasonable and intelligent young man knows the full heart of darkness that is the real truth of Islam and it's and real agenda of establishing a global Caliphate by force, breeding and deception.

This guy exposes the Religion of War and the worship of the Morning Star, the Moon God Allah and his false prophet Mohammed. In his words at the end of the programme: "Muslims need to take a long hard look into themselves, in time they will all see the truth of their religion"

He is a great example of what can happen to many people in a similar position if they are exposed to the reality of Islam close up and have enough courage to break away. I mean what other religion demands constant struggle by force against any non-believers until the whole world is converted? Similarly, what other religion condemns their ex-followers to death as apostates if they choose to leave?- Really benign and enlightened thinking there!

He has seen it, he knows, journalists and politicians wake up! Do not submit to Islam and betray your own people for the sake of political correctness. Listen to this guy and acknowledge the real threat that Islam poses to the rest of the world.

Credit to this guys bravery, I hope many more will follow his example, not to any other specific religion, just not Islam. It should as a system have stayed in the medievil desert where it really belongs.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal
I am sure all the Hamas lovers or Jew Haters whatever they are will find 1000 reasons why this isn't a good story. I think it's a EXCELLENT find and a star and a flag for you!

Well, I don't agree with the way Israel is conducting the current aggression. However, I do think this is a great article.

This article, adds a lot of context to the infinitely complex issues in the middle east.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
That took guts. And contemplation. And study. His damning of the falsehoods of Islam was very enlightening.

Apparently, his capture was a blessing disguised.

Gave him a chance to study and reflect.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Founding

youre an idiot, a cult is a religious group. If you want to get into talks about cults well, simply put, most religionss such as christianity, islam (which im assuming your talking about when you say hamas), and judaism are all cults. they are just more organized than other, smaller cults

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
wheres all the fox news haters??? they must be defending gaza right now

i missed this interview but i will definitely catch it next time its on

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I missed the interview, I guess because of all the football...damn you San Diego!...uh hum, I heard that he actually converted to Christianity in a clip though. I still don't think the attacks that Hamas has produced justifies the type of military action that Israel has done though.

[edit on 3-1-2009 by yellowcard]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Fox News is junk, they take things and twist them around.
Just shows what some people guide by.This chanel is pure trash.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal

I think the 1st may be your pic.

Someone may use that.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
This has nothing to do with Fox. They just gave him a platform to speak. This has to do with a man who grew up one way and went thru a life changing experience and turned his life in a different direction.

He is speaking out about his life, how he was raised, the religion he was raised in, the men who raised him (Hamas), the year he spent in prison, his life now and what he believes. And his life is in danger for changing his life around and speaking out against a lifestyle and religious belief that he once lived. He has a huge target on his head.

It was a VERY moving story. And many times brought tears to my eyes.

Too bad everyone cant put down their hatred for Fox (
) and watch this interview.

Mosab is an extremely well balanced intelligent man and koodos for him for being brave enough to tell his story. Hopefully he will write a book, because I would buy it and read it.

[edit on 1/3/2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Since so many cant take down their prejudice against Fox

Here is another link....though HEARING him tell it is far more amazing:

www.telegraph.co.uk...

BTW. Before anyone tries to link this to the current conflict. They are not related. Mosab has been speaking out for quite awhile now.

[edit on 1/4/2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
Fox News is junk, they take things and twist them around.
Just shows what some people guide by.This chanel is pure trash.

yes thats why we should all use msnbc.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join