It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Son of Hamas Founder Gives True Glimpse Into Terror Organization

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
The article is all well and good, but means nothing in the context of the ongoing persecution of the Palestinian people. Hamas may not be everyone's cup of tea but after winning elections, elected into power by the desperate Palestinian people, they asked for talks and were rebuffed by the Israeli and US governments who refused point blank to recognise them.

Even the current operations, and the widely reported cease fire breakdown, reportedly instigated by Hamas, are based on lies perpetuated by the mainstream media and their Israeli feeders. Even CNN went as far as to report that it was Israel that broke the cease fire agreement, Not Hamas.
Let us not forget the atrocities perpetrated against Palestinians and Lebanese over the years and the thousands of innocent people dead at the hands of the Israeli military to implement further land grabs of Palestinian land and move Jewish settlers in.

The media mind control seems to be doing it's job too as so many people now seem to equate Palestinians with radical Islam. Hell, who wouldn't become militant and radicalised after having their farms and homes bulldozed and forced off their property at gunpoint. At having their unarmed loved ones murdered by radical Jewish troops or badly beaten by gangs of radical Jewish settlers, whilst IDF and police do nothing, even whilst witnessing the crimes themselves.
Not all the Palestinians are / were Muslims either. There were / are many Christian Palestinians who are just as persecuted along with their Muslim neighbours.

It's not all as black and white as our bought politicians and media make it out to be.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I am not saying I condone what Hamas is doing but I understand their reasons.
Both sides are too blame to certain extents but the side with the most power (Israel) should take the lead in solving this problem and let everybody live in peace once and for all

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Twisted Pair
Hamas is a Creation of Mossad
---
www.guardian.co.uk...

Oh you win, i've said this in another Israeli/Pal conflict thread. Bottom line: You can't train something to attack then whine when it attacks you.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Hamas may not be everyone's cup of tea but after winning elections, elected into power by the desperate Palestinian people

Don't really think it is fair to say that Hamas was elected into power in a very 'democratic' way ?? They encourage extreme and blind violence, and use torture and religion to justify it all ?

Even the current operations, and the widely reported cease fire breakdown, reportedly instigated by Hamas, are based on lies perpetuated by the mainstream media and their Israeli feeders. Even CNN went as far as to report that it was Israel that broke the cease fire agreement, Not Hamas.

Depending on how far you go back in time, you can argue 'the others' started the hostilities, again.....

The media mind control seems to be doing it's job too as so many people now seem to equate Palestinians with radical Islam.

Maybe we should not blame media, but extreme islamic groups from all over the world for that ? They keep announcing their support to the palestinian cause, do virtually nothing to improve the situation but receive alot of media-attention ?

Just a few things on-topic.....
I was really surprised to see someone making a statement of this size and importance in the present crisis.
Must take alot of courage, and makes me wonder how long it will take before he will get a price on his head for doing so ?
I think chances are really close to zero this statement will ever get to the ordinary Palestinians and maybe open the eyes and minds of a few ?

This morning there was a political talkshow on BBC on the Gaza-crisis.
A British lady with Jewish roots made following statement.....
"If i was to be God, i would ban all religion..... I would melt all ice and make the sealevels rise, and then see if people would manage to live all together on smaller ground......"

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

How true, To previous posts talking about defending Hamas those post seem to hint at a bias towards Israel. There are good and bad on both sides but the death toll seems to be larger on the Palestinians side. Ok so there are rockets being launched at Israel but this is chicken feed compared to the retaliation.

I have always wondered why Israel (after what happened in WWII) does not have a more understanding point of view.

Look at Northern Ireland, they have come to some peace and you can draw parallels.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by StellarX

Sorry, but rationalizing suicide bombings and so forth shows a lack of denying ignorance. It is disheartening to see this from well-versed members on this board. It shows that the philosophical ideologies of people here are just as twisted or morose than from j6p or the rest of the world.

When will people wake up to the fact that both Israel and Hamas are in the wrong? When will people realize that rationalizing the evil of either side in any way, shape, or form simply adds to the problem?

The guy in this article says it best! He states, "It's not about Israel, it's not about Hamas: it's about both ideologies." He is no parrot of Western pro-Israel propaganda. He never says Israel is in the right. He says both are terrible and both ideologies are wrong, and he is most definitely right!

Stop this nonsensical taking of sides when both Israel and Hamas are to blame. Stop supporting one side's ideologies since both are evil.

[edit on 4-1-2009 by Bugman82]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bugman82

The guy in this article says it best! He states, "It's not about Israel, it's not about Hamas: it's about both ideologies." He is no parrot of Western pro-Israel propaganda. He never says Israel is in the right. He says both are terrible and both ideologies are wrong, and he is most definitely right!

Stop this nonsensical taking of sides when both Israel and Hamas are to blame. Stop supporting one side's ideologies since both are evil.

[edit on 4-1-2009 by Bugman82]

oh man

now were getting to the core of the issue

thats exactly the truth

the question remains, when will mankind learn better?

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
You guys consider foxnews reliable information? LOL. This guy going on foxnews and telling his "story" is in the same boat as the "poor little" Kuwaiti girl speaking at the UN right before the start of the first Gulf War.
Of course, I myself do not agree with Hamas. They are scumbags...as are the ultra-nationalist hawks in the Israeli government...
but posting this and saying..."LOOK!! Hamas betrayed their own people!!"...thats just ignorant.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
wow, one Hamas supported speaks out and its vindication for the ATS red necks, what about the thousands of Jews speaking out daily throughout the world against Israel, nor the fact that a majority of Israelis support a two state solution and only 19% support this incursion -

But you guys have found ONE person from within that disagrees with HAMAS....kudos.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   

but posting this and saying..."LOOK!! Hamas betrayed their own people!!"...thats just ignorant.

I think posting this was just fine, it is good info and it gives another angle on this issue.
As posted earlier, this is not black-and-white, that would make everything so much easier. But this post proves there is a little more 'grey' to it all than people like to admit.

As for saying Hamas has betrayed their own people, i honestly dunno....
It doesn't seem quite logical to learn kids how to throw stones at tanks ? Randomly shooting rockets when you know for a 100% sure that retalliation will kill hundreds of innocents ? Can hardly call those 'great decisions of a good leadership' can we ?
Is it a way to seek media, make them look like the David against Goliath, gain support from Islam all over the world, but in the meantime offering also innocent ?

What troubles me most is, that it is so hard to imagine from a Western point of view. My mind is not used to look or think this way, i see and read scaring/troubling/uncomprehendable things on these issues.
Sometimes i wonder if they are really brainwashed, or am I just too limited in my way of thinking cuz I'm Western-made and teached ?

Anyway, all war is bad and needs to be stopped right now.

Somebody spoke of parallels with Northern-Ireland and the IRA ?
Besides the useless bloodshed and meaningless killings, i can't find any.
And i do not recall the IRA called upon total annihilation of all English people or England......

Parallels that would be nice to see in the future...
- things speeded up towards solution AFTER the IRA dismantled all weapondepots and halted the use of violence.
- that decision was taken AFTER IRA lost all credibility with the Irish people because of that same use of excessive violence.
- they had a political wing, trying to gain some sort of control and rights for Irish people, and with the lack of violence Europe had no choice than to put the pressure on the English......

And if I'm well informed, i think ETA is going the same way in Spain.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MBF

One good thing that he said is that islam will die out in about ten years.

When you're suicide bombing, beheading, and stoning everyone in the religion, who the heck is gonna be left.....

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
reply to post by MBF

One good thing that he said is that islam will die out in about ten years.

When you're suicide bombing, beheading, and stoning everyone in the religion, who the heck is gonna be left.....

^ Pure Ignorance....The Muslims that believe in suicide bombing and various other violent acts only make up about 1% percent of the Muslim population, if not much less.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by audas
wow, one Hamas supported speaks out and its vindication for the ATS red necks, what about the thousands of Jews speaking out daily throughout the world against Israel, nor the fact that a majority of Israelis support a two state solution and only 19% support this incursion -

But you guys have found ONE person from within that disagrees with HAMAS....kudos.

Red necks tend to keep quiet, the big mouths are the loony end timers and the faux Yankee zionists with Israeli passports.

Check this out;

Conscience of the Israeli spymaster’s daughter

Igal Sarna meets a Mossad chief’s daughter who is in jail for refusing national service

Omer Goldman is a very pretty girl, slender as a model. Never still and very restless, the expected loss of her freedom fills her with anxiety. For months before she refused to be drafted into the Israel Defence Forces she went to a psychologist every week to prepare for what was to come: incarceration in a cell in a military prison. A narrow cage for a songbird. I met her several times during September, in an apartment, with other girls who are conscientious objectors. Together they would hand out flyers against Israel's occupation of the West Bank and Gaza at the gates of a high school like the one she completed a year ago. On her last day of freedom as a civilian, I saw her at the gates of the intake base to which she had received orders to report for induction for a two-year stint with the Israel Defence Forces (IDF), like every....

www.thefirstpost.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by DwaynetheSpecious
As you say... "Two oppositions are needed to make a war".

Or just one bunch of crazies on a rampage ... or just one meglomaniac ...
'Two oppositions' is just one of many reasons wars happen.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by GlossomBoodchild
..."LOOK!! Hamas betrayed their own people!!"...thats just ignorant.

Hamas does it all the time. Every time they launch rockets from a school or hospital... every time they use civilian infrastructure as weapons depots ... every time they hide behind civilians ... they betray their own people.

And they aren't angels ... read here how they treat their own

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   

I think he was afraid to get it through, as for the virgins, Christianity too promises virgins in heaven, it just doesn't emphasis that. If he blames hamas for his tactics , he cannot false Islam on that. Islam is much more than Palestine or surrounding countries. If a christian organization does bad thing you cannot blame complete Christianity for that. The same applies with Islam. You have many flavors of Islam all around the world.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
watched this last night ... a good interview .. this was not the so called bias of fox or the leftist propaganda known as the msm .. msnbcommunism could have done this and had the same result ... this kid was brutally honest about the evils of islam .. how long will it be before this country dumps the left vs right and deals with issues like this jointly ? perhaps msnbcomm. and communist cable network , ie cnn , will try to show this so that the left loons who support these wackos can see what islam is about .. i didnt vote for obama dut i am begininng to believe he is more center than any of us know ... perhaps he knows what all this islam is about .. lets analyze what these loonatics strive on ... 1 blowing up school buses filled with children .. 2 knowingly letting thier own children play outside in the midst of a war .. 3 opress all women ... and murder then in public if they are not obedient . 4 follow the beliefs of a murderous faith ie koran ... [ if man changes faith ... kill them ], as per the kid in the interveiw last night . 5 cant creat a community any better than a scum, infested ghetto , even though the united states has sent billions in aid ... they are either lazy or spending all this money buying rockets to launch at israel , which in turn means they are spending money to get thier kids killed .

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
Fox News is junk, they take things and twist them around.

Does that mean ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC and CNN are credible and legit?

To the OP - Great Post, starred and flagged.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by En4cer

Originally posted by pepsi78
Fox News is junk, they take things and twist them around.

Does that mean ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC and CNN are credible and legit?

To the OP - Great Post, starred and flagged.

i wouldnt trust any of the major networks abc , nbc , cbs , or cnn ... these msm stations are all dangerous to the public ... as far as fox leaning right , well maybe they do , but thier reporting is accurate ... someone please tell me about all foxes lies ? waiting ? lets see .. msnbc - olberman got the hook during electionss ... anyone remember the lies about bushes service record ? the obama lies ? these where all msm .. still waiting ? i dont mind a lib press or a conserv press but i just want a true press .. did any of the msm ever report on the truth about the economy .. ? no .. this whole ecomic crash was created by both parties , however the libs are about 80 % reponsible for it .. did anyone evr get the truth about it from the msm ... ? no ... but fox atleast acknowledges that the right are at fault as well as the left

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

What a Liar!= Fox News is probably the only truth organization ... I guess the guy is Parcel to his BIASED NEWS where they all kiss his A..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join