It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what Proof would convince the entire world that Aliens are visiting this planet ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
Although there are circles where the corn has 'bent' in an unnatural way and remain mysterious, until we can rule out human agency they aren't evidence of anything much.

i find it a little bizarre that you correctly "ruled out" humans being capable of effecting plants this way while, in the very same sentence, you ruled them right back in?

ANOMALIES: When I talk about bent nodes, I don't mean phototropism or gravitropism, which cause the plants to bend in a vertical position due to the influence of the sunlight or gravity. What I mean with bent nodes is horizontal bending, which causes the plants to 'change direction' lying flat on the ground. If the plant has multiple bent nodes, a circular effect is automatically created. This too cannot be reproduced by human hands. You can try it: the plant will either break or bend back. Node bending can only occur when the node bends faster on one side than on the other. In other words: the cells are only manipulated on on side.

it's truly amazing how the human mind operates sometimes. throughout our history man has been driven by the pursuit of knowledge. we have looked everywhere we could reach on this entire planet for evidence of life. in that quest we have made numerous conjectures of where life can and cannot exist. time after time these conclusions have been false. every place we have looked for life, where it was thought not able to exist, it has proved us wrong. from extreme to extreme evidence of life where, up until then, we thought it impossible.

so, given that evidence, why are we demanding proof OF existence? given that evidence on merely one planet, the intelligent hypothesis would say it was unlikely life did not exist. this conclusion only multiplies when comparing a single planets evidence versus the rest of the universe! yet discussions reflect exactly the opposite? what the discussions fail to reflect is intelligence. when you look at it logically, that is.

anyway, aside from that i challenge anyone to logically explain what the evidence above was caused by if not alien. if you somehow figure that out, there are dozens more like it just as peculiar.

also, you could probably agree that crop circles have certain organizations thrilled that people chose to argue this backward of intelligently. would you also agree it would be much easier to monitor these areas for electrical disturbances making you likely first on the scene to, i don't know, throw a flashlight on the ground? leave some ropes and boards laying around? just a thought.

jz

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
star maps and bent crops will Never convince 7 billion people that intelligent E.T.'s are visiting this earth. all these different types of evidence are highly controversial and not conclusive enough for even a believing skeptic like myself.

the cold hard facts are, it will take at least a physical Alien body or one of their craft to examine before anyone will even consider believing it.

if giant massive UFO's were seen in the sky then maybe most people would have no choice but to face the reality at hand.

this video is not real and it is only a possible scenario.

would that be proof or would everyone still question it ?

[edit on 22-12-2008 by easynow]

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
What proof would convince the entire world that aliens are visiting this planet?

Unfortunately, the King of Lies appearing on TV and saying so would do it.

Doesn't matter how many lies he tells, he never seems to lose any credibility. And if he appears on the TV, well, who will argue with that?

The TV said so...

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I guess the best way to proof humanity aliens do exist would be a
''Disclosure'' from a world leader, President, etc. that would be a good way to prove it. Videos, Pics, Witnesses and other are really good evidence and they make really good topics, but they will never get serious atention because of the fakers and people who try to stage invasions, abductions and stuff alike. People would really belive it if they heard someone from the goverment telling the truth!!

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
There are hundreds of UFO sighting testimony, even by astronautics.
And every one says it alien.
So what is it. They do not know. So why say alien?
If the sighting is in Ohio the craft might as well came from Ohio somewhere.
Mexico UFOs surely come from Mexico somewhere.
The technology so great, or so simple that governments all over
the world will not let Joe the Plumber open up a saucer factory.
To me there is ample proof of that.
Try the TC/CFR as a contributor in the over all ruling of trade and industry
and the holder of "Alien technology".

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I hate all this "skeptics wouldn't believe unless an alien kicked them in the groin" rubbish.

As a skeptic, here's what would make me sit up and take note: evidence for which the most likely explanation is that aliens exist. Plain and simple. The more of it, and the more consistent, the better. I mean, very few people are skeptical about elephants existing, are they? Even the people who've not been kicked by one...

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by musclefreak
a world-wide event that cant be denied. I disagree with the technology statement though... I mean, where did lasers come from? You guessed it and most people accept it as some scientist who came up with it. it doesnt matter if we come up with a 2 gram battery that can poswer a Mack truck, scientist and the mainstream will say WE created it, lol.
I believe that IF ETs decide to show up, we will shoot at them, piss them off and they will destroy us all. Just my .02

These things are already possible.
That's the problem.
Scientists know where diodes and lasers and tasers come from and a Mac
truck can be powered by a small chip of a current generator (but needs
adequate controls of it will blow up).

To keep on keeping on about other than man's knowledge of
the universe only shows one is grasping for straws due to lack
of understanding or it is purposeful confusion.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

And every one says it alien.
So what is it. They do not know. So why say alien?

good question of course and i think the answer would be because of the many stories about ancient Gods like the Annunaki and Quetzalcoatl just to name a few. there is also the Dogon tribe that worships beings from from another star system. then there is the many abduction reports wich entail Alien looking beings like the Greys so i am sure this is why so many people believe that these UFO's are actually Alien craft.

i could go on about why people believe this but none of it can be proven beyond a shadow of doubt. wich is another reason why i started this this thread. proof cannot come from these pieces of evidence.

If the sighting is in Ohio the craft might as well came from Ohio somewhere.
Mexico UFOs surely come from Mexico somewhere.

not sure i would agree with , why would these craft only stay in a local area ? of course with all the different type of UFO that have been documented i guess it may be something to think about anyways. hmm...

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

thanks Nuclearpaul,

Unfortunately, the King of Lies appearing on TV and saying so would do it.

Doesn't matter how many lies he tells, he never seems to lose any credibility. And if he appears on the TV, well, who will argue with that?

The TV said so...

i understand your thinking here and of course many people would believe just because the king of lies said it on Tv and that would be mission accomplished as far as massmedia brainwashing but, there are many people like myself that question everything the media puts out no matter who the king is of that particular story.

so yes many would believe and not second guess it but i think just as many would not believe it.

if Obama got on Tv and announced that Aliens are here with us....how many people would say B.S....this is part of the NWO brainwashing ?

how many people would believe it if they showed a live Alien on Tv ?

most people would believe it wether it was fake or real.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Well more people are missing than Alien abducted and one of these
ATS threads posted a chart of numbers of alien abductions world wide.

You do not get Illuminati think tank data like that every day or in every
thread.

Oh, while I think of it, there may be 'alien' death squads for people
in planes as the UFO saucer or Tesla craft has the power to stall the
engine and crash and no one will know what happened.

Crop circles were done with one of the Tesla bulb energy beams,
like the X ray tube without the second terminal.

Ancient UFOs are still no proof as the Bible and ancient writing talk
about mankind consistently. Except for naming gods after planets
as Velakovski pointed out from his research. Angelic visions may have
occurred in the past up to present day but nothing alien yet. Dead
people may have been spotted as well, still no alien.

What else was mentioned, Greys perhaps were invented by Walton
and helped along in the FBI briefing. The was sedated until he recovered
from his fall, about a week, and left back at the lake.

I know saying from a local area is easy. But why not, I may never see
airline hangers or Armed Forces or government installations but I
sure think I know what their UFO secrets are.

I could be wrong like everyone else but the evidence from my angle
seem clear.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by damagedoor

I hate all this "skeptics wouldn't believe unless an alien kicked them in the groin" rubbish.

ahh.. the truth hurts sometimes doesn't it

As a skeptic, here's what would make me sit up and take note: evidence for which the most likely explanation is that aliens exist. Plain and simple. The more of it, and the more consistent, the better.

you failed to mention what that evidence would be, and i find it HARD TO BELIEVE that you would change your skepticism over something that will most likely be controversial evidence.

An Alien body to examine or a mass landing of their craft is the only way the entire world will be convinced.

and for the record i hate all the skeptics demanding proof that cannot be given to them unless the above scenarios happen.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I dare them to have a mass landing.
And so should everyone else.
Because there will be people inside.
Even better, it is speculated most pilots are female do to corona
inside the craft at high speed and family life suffers due to
lower sperm count from UV or whatever ray exist.
So be happy with lots of females coming out of your 'alien' space craft.
If they are as corrupt as the Illuminati run entertainment business make
sure you don't sit down on a couch with them.
Give a call to Hugh Hefner of this latest saucer finding.
A UFO issue should come out soon.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
i find it HARD TO BELIEVE that you would change your skepticism over something that will most likely be controversial evidence.

Why do you find it hard to believe? You seem to see it as some kind of war. I would change my mind based on the evidence, the same as I would with everything else. It's odd - I get the feeling if aliens arrived you would expect me to say I was wrong for being skeptical. I wouldn't. I would say "I was right to be skeptical before. Now, I have reason to believe".

you failed to mention what that evidence would be

I mentioned various things in an earlier post, but stand by the general description in the last one: solid evidence (either single or plural) for which the existence of aliens is the most likely explanation.

It's not rocket science. Think of anything most people believe in. I want that level of evidence. Just - you know - the usual amount.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Why do you find it hard to believe? You seem to see it as some kind of war. I would change my mind based on the evidence, the same as I would with everything else. It's odd - I get the feeling if aliens arrived you would expect me to say I was wrong for being skeptical. I wouldn't. I would say "I was right to be skeptical before. Now, I have reason to believe".

i find it hard to believe because no circumstantial evidence is going to convince the entire world period and if it won't convince everyone else then i am going to assume it won't convince you either.

and yes i am at war with those who keep asking for proof and know dam good and well that that proof will not come from debatable evidence.

nothing wrong with being skeptical with a neutral view of things but skeptics that totally dismiss the possibility of Aliens visiting this planet because there is no proof is simply foolish when they have not considered that this proof they seek will not be obvious until these Aliens reveal themselves.

solid evidence (either single or plural) for which the existence of aliens is the most likely explanation.

your in dreamland here and not being realistic at all.

NO evidence other than an Alien body to examine or a mass landing of their craft will convince the majority that we are being visited so why do you and others keep wanting or needing circumstantial evidence to prove it ?

doesn't make sense

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I think that all of the proof we need has always been in front of our faces!

I definitely believe that there are E.T. piloted craft in our skys, it's just logical to think so! and i will explain why i think this below.

So there are hundreds of billions of galaxies in the Universe at least, in each galaxy there are hundreds of billions of stars, and every star has the potential to be harboring intelligent life on one of it's planets in it's solar system, so even if just one percent of all of the stars out there are harboring intelligent life in there solar system then that equals millions of intelligently inhabited planets, and that is a completely logical theory based on our scientific data.

Now considering that there are millions of intelligently inhabited planets in our own and other galaxies of a more or lesser intelligence/evolution you have to consider that there are multiple races of beings that are many thousands, millions, or even billions of years ahead of and or more advanced in all knowledge than we are here on planet Earth, so it is only logical to realize that some of them traverse the cosmos and visit other star systems and planets and have been for a very, very long time! afterall we have already been outside of our atmosephere, where do you think we will be in 500, 1,000, or even 1,000,000 years if we are still here and continue as a species enhancing and improving our technology and society without interruption in the future? Think about it!

So considering all of this in combination with all of the many thousands of accounts and testimonies of E.T.'s and there craft, abductions, close encounters of the 1st. 2nd. and 3rd. kind, wittnesses of crop circle formation etc, etc.....coming from people of all walks of life, including, your everyday John and Jane, police officers, respectable high ranking Gov. officials, respectable high ranking military officers, clergy men and woman of all religious backgrounds, even entire city's and so on, even the most hellbent skeptic has to admit that there must be something to this!

But are some of these many of thousands of credible people mistaking manmade or natural phenomina for E.T.'s and there craft? Absolutely! Are some not sound of mind or telling lies? ofcourse! And is the reason for these lies monetary and or some type of personal gain? yes!

But any person cannot honestly believe that all of the accounts and testimonies are mistakes or lies! especially when considering the credibility and professions, past and present, of some of the men and women involved, so a logical person has to conclude in his or her supposed intelligent mind, ( from one of the many intelligently occupied planets in the cosmos!) that at least a few of the accounts and testimonies are correct and are encounters by human beings on planet Earth by extraterestrial biological entities and there advanced aerial space fairing craft, the PROOF is in the logic!

And thats why i "truely" belive that E.T.'s and there craft are here in our skies and have been for a very, very long time! PEACE!

devil

[edit on 22-12-2008 by damdevildog]

[edit on 22-12-2008 by damdevildog]

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by damdevildog

But any person cannot honestly believe that all of the accounts and testimonies are mistakes or lies! especially when considering the credibility and professions, past and present, of some of the men and women involved, so a logical person has to conclude in his or her supposed intelligent mind, ( from one of the many intelligently occupied planets in the cosmos!) that at least a few of the accounts and testimonies are correct and are encounters by human beings on planet Earth by extraterestrial biological entities and there advanced aerial space fairing craft, the PROOF is in the logic!

thanks for your input damdevildog

the logic aspect of this is certainly makes sense and has to be factored in the equation when deciding wether you believe we are being visited. many opposing this logic will use the distance argument to dismiss this. there really is no way of knowing at this point where exactly these Aliens could be originating from and i believe it is very possible that they could be from this system or one close by. no way to be sure so to use the distance argument is nonsense. we have only just begun to identify every thing around us.

i agree with you that there has to be a percentage of UFO and Aliens reports that are true. it's mathematically impossible for every single one to be false and is some of the strongest evidence that something is here with us.

is it E.T. from another planet or is it something or someone coexisting on the same planet ? i don't know the answer to that yet.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
i dunno why you all keep try to find or prof that there is other life out there ..

however, if there was .. what keep them from show them self's all this years!

i mean they are / should be more high tech than us for them to go all this space from where ever they came from to us ..

so they have nothing to be afraid from us ..

and again i think its just a poor way from some gov agents to hide some other stuff from you/me/every one ..

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   

i find it hard to believe because no circumstantial evidence is going to convince the entire world period and if it won't convince everyone else then i am going to assume it won't convince you either.

You're implying it's easier to convince everyone in the world than to convince one person.

nothing wrong with being skeptical with a neutral view of things but skeptics that totally dismiss the possibility of Aliens visiting this planet because there is no proof is simply foolish when they have not considered that this proof they seek will not be obvious until these Aliens reveal themselves.

I don't dismiss the possibility. Many things are theoretically possible, if unlikely, and I would rarely say "x definitely doesn't exist". However, I will continue to hold no positive belief about the existence of aliens until I have good reason to do so.

To do otherwise is madness. Your quote simply says "we will have proof when we have proof, and in the meantime it's foolish to disbelieve". No, it isn't. For example, let's substitute something into your quote:

"skeptics that totally dismiss the possibility of Fairies living on this planet because there is no proof is simply foolish when they have not considered that this proof they seek will not be obvious until these Fairies reveal themselves."

For aliens or fairies, read anything you like. It's no argument at all, simply a license to believe whatever old rubbish takes your fancy.

i agree with you that there has to be a percentage of UFO and Aliens reports that are true. it's mathematically impossible for every single one to be false ...

No, it isn't.

[edit on 23-12-2008 by damagedoor]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   

You're implying it's easier to convince everyone in the world than to convince one person.

bingo we have a winner !

I will continue to hold no positive belief about the existence of aliens until I have good reason to do so.

my point exactly

let's substitute something into your quote:

now your comparing apples to oranges wich isn't the same thing , nice try

No, it isn't.

sure you could put a Zero in the equation but it would not be realistic.

most of the 7 billion people on this planet are not going to believe until there is a mass landing or an Alien body to display for everyone to see.

what part of that don't you understand ?

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join