It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what Proof would convince the entire world that Aliens are visiting this planet ?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
Even if aliens did land en masse, I'd still be on the internet forums denying it.

I'd deny to the bitter end something that is Obviously a Government conspiracy to implement a New World Order.

Aliens won't be landing anytime soon - they are happy to zip around at low altitudes and victimize us with technology from a distance. Who wants to bothered with the 'monkey with nukes' out on the lip of the galaxy....

Most of the governments are still denying ufos and aliens exist so why would they change tactics and use an alien invasion as an excuse to implement a "new world order"?

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
Aliens won't be landing anytime soon - they are happy to zip around at low altitudes and victimize us with technology from a distance. Who wants to bothered with the 'monkey with nukes' out on the lip of the galaxy....

They're not Aliens zipping around, they are local 'critters' and have been here all along. They are plasma lifeforms not spaceships

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Won't be too much longer before I get to say "I told you so!"

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Thats a nice theory you came up with but unfortunately you are quoting the wrong person.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I think that the easiest option for skeptics to believe is for the gradual release of evidence/disclosure. I believe there is aliens. But say first nasa could say there used to be simple organisms on mars (which is true im pretty sure, just not widely known) then that they have discovered complex organisms then advanced creatures and then tell the world that they have made contact etc etc (note:this is only an example).

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

I personally believe the evidence has been set before us as "Land Dwelling" creatures. All the photos and sightings being investigated and photo's that remain unexplained, and with so many educated and expertise individuals as witnesses, to me, it is all a matter of accepting this to be "Our Reality" in our own little Solar system.

As for Zorgons posted thread of some explanation, "Can't say it is not a Plasma life form." There are way to many thing's that have happened for too allow any type of close mindedness with this phenomenon and all things should be viewed and respected for "Possibilities" and not discarded as "Hoaxes, CGI, Impossible, etc." hallucinations of so many individuals.

I personally think that the truth lies within the fact of there being documented cases of the USO phenomenon, Such as the "October 4 1967 - Shag Harbor, Nova Scotia", with so many witnesses , leading all the way to the government, "It is hard not to think there are a tremendous amounts of same stylistic cover ups around the globe." Even the US Naval institution has been a first hand witness to these events, such as the "Sept 20 1952 Operation Mainbrace" a fascinating tale from the decks of the "USS Franklin Delanore Roosevelt aircraft carrier".

Read the excerpts and stories in this website celebrating the 40th anniversary of "Shag Harbor" there are so many of different types of "Multi-witnessed" USO events from all, for lack of a better word, "Practical" and "Acceptable" institutions and people that are trained to be observer's as their selected professions, which would allow one to think that they "Truly" didn't know what they were seeing during the sightings, and also being aware of the fact that our Global militarism and Naval out fits are not capable of such technologies, not even today.

www.ufo-reports.com...

If it seems as if I had wondered "Off" of topic, it is to show that my initial statement of "WE already have the evidences," is really nothing short of anything less than to be "Accepted" by such skeptics.

I truly have a feeling that "THEY" have been here much longer than we have, as a "Intelligent" life form anyway.

"We're all Babes in the woods? Very possibly."

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrnBdry
I think that the only thing that would convince the world that aliens exist is if they attacked.

PERIOD.

Why would aliens attack us? (there are some possibilities, but very unlikely)

please refer to my thread discussing this :

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Davood

Originally posted by BrnBdry
I think that the only thing that would convince the world that aliens exist is if they attacked.

PERIOD.

Why would aliens attack us? (there are some possibilities, but very unlikely)

please refer to my thread discussing this :

i think BrnBdry was just responding to the question of the Op and you may be taking this persons post out of of the original context of it's meaning.

i could be wrong and this person may think Aliens would attack us but i am guessing that is not the original intention or point to be made.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
To the question and I'm not sure if it's already been posted.... An emergency televised broadcast on all news channels of the president stating that aliens are visiting this planet.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Easynow,

quite simply, nothing would ever convince everyone easily that aliens exist; too many people would refuse to believe it isn't a ploy for NWO, even if they had the opportunity to meet one;

you have examples of that in this thread; acceptance is a rational hard to get a grasp on, for most people are easily lead, thanks to their programming from birth, and as allred stated it would be greatly at odds with the "religious" segment and their belief systems.

'tis a great subject for debate, but one with no clear cut answer or resolution; but when they do go public, be prepared for a mad house.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I picture or video of a man robbing a 7/11 is evidence in a court of law. Therefore a picture or video is proof. Yes some are fake, a lot can be explained, but there IS the unknown factor. Those unknowns are the proof.

It would take an alien threat from another planet to wake people up as Ronald Regan said.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

thanks for your intelligent reply seeker_713g

i do find it troubling that there is no way to convince everyone unless something on a gigantic scale occurred and depending on exactly what happened, some might conspire that it was something staged by the PTB.

and as seen in this thread, hardcore skeptics will twist and turn this discussion because they must fear that i am correct with what is in my Op.

[edit on 7-1-2009 by easynow]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Allred5923
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

If it seems as if I had wondered "Off" of topic, it is to show that my initial statement of "WE already have the evidences," is really nothing short of anything less than to be "Accepted" by such skeptics.

I truly have a feeling that "THEY" have been here much longer than we have, as a "Intelligent" life form anyway.

"We're all Babes in the woods? Very possibly."

Nice post!

Anyone who thoroughly researches the topic should not be skeptical of ufo existance. I think this is a definite given due to the volume of sightings, pictures, videos, eye-witness accounts, government whistle-blowers, etc.

However it is healthy to be skeptical as to the details of each case and to the subject as a whole. For example, how many(or what percentage) of the ufos flying around the world are reverse engineered replicas flown by humans, how many are ultra-terrestial and how many are extra-terrestial?!

Further, of all the et based craft, what is their point of origin? How did they get here? What is their propulsion system and at what speed do they travel? Their dimensions, etc.....

I consider myself a skeptic in the real sense as to the details, not in the distorted disbelieving manner employed by *pseudo-skeptics* with a debunking and/or disinfo agenda. It is ok to be skeptical but we need to ask the right questions and move forward!

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
If they showed up at the inauguration and went to the bar afterwords

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Whatever it is it'll have to be supported by known science, and it will need to be tangible. We will need a dead alien that's not just part of some grainy camcorder video. We will need an intact crashed craft. We, in the end, will need something that can be verified by scientists and not just "It's real, I swear!"

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I don't believe in aliens visiting earth, so this is devil's advocate stuff

I don't think there is anything that can convince everyone on the planet. There are too many people without things we consider basic, let alone modern media communications to even get the message to them, or the literacy to understand it. I rather liked Earth: Final Conflict's treatment of humans meeting an advanced alien species (in the first two series – it got a bit dramatic after that). I think it was a reasonable approximation (e.g. With massive artistic license) of the kind of political and social changes that would happen. It's a scenario that has popped up time and time again in science fiction, but what I liked about EFC was how it wasn't portrayed in black and white, rather in shades of grey. Highly recommended.

But then I do like some cheap television

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by jackphotohobby

"I don't believe in aliens visiting earth, so this is devil's advocate stuff"

Also, why would they even bother to land here?

If I was an alien I certainly wouldn't want to establish contact with a race of primates who's constant preoccupation is tribal warfare....

I especially wouldn't want to risk getting shot down and falling into the hands of the American Primates... and all the risk for what? to get a few genetic samples, to download some data or give Interstellar pro bono proctology exams?

*If there are visitors to this planet, I highly doubt they'll be establishing relations with us anytime soon.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

i do find it troubling that there is no way to convince everyone unless something on a gigantic scale occurred and depending on exactly what happened, some might conspire that it was something staged by the PTB.

Just look at the Moon landings...

There are still many convinced it never happened

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Great example Zorgon,

i didn't even think about that one and it makes me wonder what's going to happen when they go back in 2018 ? will people still be in denial ?

perhaps some won't believe unless they go themselves just like some won't believe that Aliens are visiting here unless they can touch one or at least have the opportunity to

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Funny, I had a strange dream that indicated myself as the person who would "prove it to the world". Strange because I dont really believe in aliens.

I supposedly captured them on video doing something that made their existence 'undeniable' though I didnt see what they looked like (when I woke up). It was sometime between 2010 and 2011. I had another dream that my house is destroyed by flooding in 2010. I should be rebuilding, not filming!! *mental note to self in future*

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

The movie independence day, in real time, for real.
That's pretty much what it would take to convince some people.
It might take that to convince me.
I believe it's possible but very un-probable and lean towards
spiritual invading taking place rather that physical, but some
would say those interdimensional beings were technichally e.t.,
but since they've always been in an overlapping dimension
watching for ages, they wouldn't really be invading more than
just showing themselves, I don't think 'they' can control being
shown as much as we can control seeing them.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join