It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] I am a Reptilian and will discuss all.[HOAX]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
To the OP.
What species of reptile are you and do you shed your skin?
Do you use Internet Explorer or FireFox?
I'm amazed that reptiles have advanced so much their species can now surf the net.
Truly astonishing.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by highfreq

We should all also feel very special ourselves, Highfreq, the Reptilian chose OUR conspiracy site to reveal its identity and talk to us about its lifestyle!
Bless our lucky stars, aren't we fortunate?

It's not like posters have ever made alternative accounts to commit hoaxes before!

Anyhow- I'm excited for the video.
Since, apparently videos are acceptable, while pictures are not.
Which makes, complete sense.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I don't know why you're arguing... lol...
We should both agree that what he did was immature, and that's what I was targeting. I know how to get to these people, regardless of their age...

Originally posted by Dewm0nster
The threads don't simply arise when a school break begins.
Find the proof before you state that claim- I want to see the numbers that support that.

Ok lol... I'll get right on that
Ask any moderator and he/she will tell you that most of the BS happens at those times. I'm not simply making it up...

A hoax like this one, where the OP is the center of attention, are created for that purpose alone:
Attention.

Which is... what?
Starts with an "i"...
Immature...

The point of my post is- You don't know he's a youth.

Wow... Did I say I did?
Didn't think so.

But what do I know?
That he's acting as a youth.
Thus the message...

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I want to know if it's true that cats can recognise reptilians disguised as humans. I've read they are sworn enemies.
I always knew there was something wrong with a guy if my cat hates him instantly.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I'll let you in on a little secret - it's obvious to most of us when a kid gets annoyed at the fact that he has to wait 12 days to open his presents, and decides to pass the time posting stupid messages online.
You're not original.
You're not funny.
This isn't a game.

Run home to your mommy...

You definitely made reference to him being a child as opposed to acting like one.
My point isn't that he isn't immature.
My point was that age shouldn't be used as an insult- Because you don't know his age.
And even if we was a youth- It shouldn't matter. People of age act as immature as any teen or child now and again.

I also asked for your proof- You made the claim, you have to be able to support it.
Telling me to "Ask any mod" isn't proof, it's passing off the burden of proof onto another.

I've gotten my point across- That age, isn't something that determines the way someone acts; and, it's clear that your original post, you more or less declared that the poster was, infact, a child/youth.
You went on to reinforce this statement with the line about these hoaxes increasing around the time schools go on breaks.

My point to all of this, Truth, is that age shouldn't be used as an insult- Or an accusation; as I am a young person, I found that both offensive, and ignorant.

But yes; we can both agree, the poster is being immature.
His life must be a bit lacking for him to feel the need to post such claims.

[edit on 13-12-2008 by Dewm0nster]

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Dewm0nster

Oh, I know! This is exciting stuff! Finally, we here at ATS, will have real video proof of a real life talking reptile.

I swear to God if it's a video of Barney

Originally posted by Earthchild
I want to know if it's true that cats can recognise reptilians disguised as humans. I've read they are sworn enemies.

I've heard that before too. I think I read it in a thread. Doesn't that story go back to the time of Ancient Egypt?

[edit on 13-12-2008 by highfreq]

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Dewm0nster

Jesus this is getting annoying.
It's called an insult.
I saw his weak point and attacked him there.

You definitely made reference to him being a child as opposed to acting like one.

Because he probably is a kid (under the age of 18).
And if he isn't, then he would get the message that people see him as a child, and then would feel silly and not do this crap anymore... that's the point...

My point was that age shouldn't be used as an insult- Because you don't know his age.

But I know what age he's acting as - a child.
Thus the insult...

And even if we was a youth- It shouldn't matter. People of age act as immature as any teen or child now and again.

And when doing so, they should be told that they are acting like a child...

I also asked for your proof- You made the claim, you have to be able to support it.

I never said that he 100% is a child. I said he probably is a child, but either way it doesn't matter to him, because he would get the message -.-...

Telling me to "Ask any mod" isn't proof, it's passing off the burden of proof onto another.

How would I 'prove' it, and why does it matter? =x...

My point to all of this, Truth, is that age shouldn't be used as an insult- Or an accusation; as I am a young person, I found that both offensive, and ignorant.

If he was a child, then he would have read it and realized that he wasn't being original or 'cool' and would have left.
If he was an adult, he would have realized that he's acting like a child...

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Wow, how weird is that, you’re just the person I need to talk to!

My Iguana Karl broke two toes.
The *ring finger* on his right hand and the *this little piggy likes none* on his left foot.
I did all I could to save them but he finally lost them tonight.

My question is this.

What should I do with the little digits that finally dropped off?
I mean, you’re a Reptile right?
What would you do?

Should I bury them (that is what I’m guessing)?
I know I wouldn’t want someone just to toss my finger and toe in the rubbish if I lost them, but, reptiles being cold blooded and all maybe they just don’t care?

But here’s the dilemma because on the other hand with the whole growing back your tail thing I bet when you loose something you can’t grow back it’s pretty traumatic so better to ask you the best thing to do.

By the way - should I stop feeding him chicken?
He loves it but he gets some wicked stinky poopers after eating chicken.
Does that mean it’s bad for him?

OH! While I’m here.
Can you translate Karl’s name, Karl, into your language?
Just spell it phonetically please.

Thanks!
Keep Warm!

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Here is a question:

You either are an attention seeker, or have severe psychological issues. Which is it?

[edit on 12/13/2008 by prototism]

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Could you tell me more about this war ?
Thank you

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I am a reptillian and I have a photo, however I can't figure out how to download it onto the page. I am not fluent in Human technologies sorry.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by prototism
Here is a question:

You either are an attention seeker, or have severe psychological issues. Which is it?

The world may never know.
Just like that "tootsie pop" question...
Truly a mind bender

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I've dined on Rattlesnake flesh and Iguana tail. Your not human; are you guys edible? I really like Rattlesnake. Who knows? Might help with the food shortages in underdeveloped countries.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I have a question:
In the thread about the interview with a reptilian (which I found highly informative and believable), it was mentioned that your females have evolved the ability to give milk.
Not a uniquely mammalian trait, it is a trait of warm blooded animals, and of animals that give live birth to their young.
By this, I would assume that you have evolved to be warm blooded, hence the need for sweat glands.
However, it's clearly been stated both that reptilians are cold blooded, and that reptilians evlved the ability naturally.

I'm curious how that came about.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Until you or any other supposed alien can produce I dunno.. some form of that stuff called proof (video or pictures, whichever you like), this is pure fiction. Bad fiction, at that. Skunkworks was very appropriate for this.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Those damn reptillians coming here, taking our jobs, posting amphibous.. i mean ambiguous threads...

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Wait up guys i found a picture of him!

A guy who thinks he is a reptile...

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Poet Of Deception

Anything - and I mean ANYTHING - even my Karl - gets near me with a tongue like that and I'm going to jail for murder.

That's got to be the grossest thing I've seen all day.

EWWWWW!

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
What do reptilians eat ?
Are reptilians located everywhere around the world?
What agenda do they have?

Thanks for sharing your information m8

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I'm not a retillian... But I own a reptile... He's a gorgeous Water Dragon... He likes crickets and meal worms.

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join